Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

animated gif wallpaper

images Mobile wallpapers 360x640 animated gif wallpaper. hair Animated GIF Creator
  • hair Animated GIF Creator



  • ksircar
    10-12 02:59 PM
    Sent mails.





    wallpaper hair Animated GIF Creator animated gif wallpaper. Animated Wallpaper Maker
  • Animated Wallpaper Maker



  • suresh.emails
    12-11 08:54 PM
    You didn't get me. If the majority members say lets do all of them, which ones you think you will be able to do?

    If we happened to choose all of them, then people (whose attention we are trying to draw) would laugh at us.

    We can go with one or two (we want end results), but definitely not with all of them. I mentioned the same clearly in my posting.





    animated gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper
  • animated gif wallpaper



  • dixie
    08-01 11:06 AM
    People with grown up kids, I guess would prefer Canada over India. There are many problems starting with the education system, reservations etc. For kids who had been studying here from KG through grade 8-9 it's difficult to get dragged in the rat race in India, especially for normal kids who don't belong to any reservation category.

    Yes in Canada we know that finding a job is going to be difficult and we should brain-storm about how to tackle this problem?
    What skillsets are in demand? Anybody has idea?

    I also have a wild idea like US companies may look at Canada as a outsourcing destination if given very competitive package. One of the biggest advantage will be proximity to the US, so better control over quality etc. That may not turn into a big boom but is a possibility.

    I think the said "outsourcing" is already happening to a limited degree .. in fact many IT jobs in Canada are nothing but canadian offices of US firms. But it is never going to reach the extent of India or China, mainly because the savings in terms of cost are not as big.

    The biggest problem I find with the canadian job market is limited demand for highly specialized IT skills .. so finding any job will not be a problem; but finding one commensurate with your qualifications and experience will be hard.Secondly, there are fewer tech centers than the US .. so one cannot afford to be too fussy about location etc. As far as I know, only Toronto and surrounding areas in Ontario would qualify as a "tech hub" in the US sense.





    2011 Animated Wallpaper Maker animated gif wallpaper. glowing butterfly animated
  • glowing butterfly animated



  • poorslumdog
    03-17 08:18 PM
    For all who replied well to my thread.. Thanks a million. to whom, trying to blame me etc.. If you want to reply with good answer you are welcome to do so...else DON'T EVEN REPLY.
    Now another question to you guys who are blaming me......
    Did not you guys ever used office stuff/taking printouts of ur personal use/ using ofice phone for personal use etc in your life? If you have done so.. YOU ARE ALSO THIEVES. YOU did not get caught, thats the basic difference...
    Thanks guys

    Have fun!!!

    Is it state or federal law...Yes, you are caught and pay the price. Why you whine here.
    It seems like you are a shameless idiot.



    more...


    animated gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper. gif
  • animated gif wallpaper. gif



  • reddymjm
    10-07 01:42 PM
    We have been watching VBs ever since Jan 2005 when priority dates were added.
    . 1/1/2005 10/1/2008
    ------------------------------------
    All - C 1/1/2005
    CH - 1/1/2002 10/1/2001
    IN - 1/1/2002 7/1/2001
    ME - C 7/1/2002
    PH - 1/1/2002 1/1/2005

    ROW has shown some progress, but CH, IN, ME is behind what was in 2005. Thats almost 4 years after re-introduction of priority dates.

    We need a solution now.

    India Was in 1998 for some time. Not sure if this is right "IN - 1/1/2002 7/1/2001" .





    animated gif wallpaper. AZ Paint amp; Animated GIF Editor
  • AZ Paint amp; Animated GIF Editor



  • Macaca
    06-15 06:38 PM
    Immigration Agency Mired In Inefficiency (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=72776&postcount=1208) By Spencer S. Hsu (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/spencer+s.+hsu/) Washington Post Staff Writer, May 28, 2007



    more...


    animated gif wallpaper. Animated Wallpaper Soft
  • Animated Wallpaper Soft



  • mallu
    06-15 08:08 PM
    Bottomline is they do not want to give us Greencard just use us and fool us. I am sure this 485 being current is big melodramatic thing.

    I don't know how many years i have to wait to get out of namecheck. Golden years going by ...





    2010 animated gif wallpaper animated gif wallpaper. Mobile wallpapers 360x640
  • Mobile wallpapers 360x640



  • 12samanta
    07-22 09:19 AM
    Yesterday i sent letters by mail to OH 2 senators and 1 representative.



    more...


    animated gif wallpaper. beautiful-wallpaper-for-
  • beautiful-wallpaper-for-



  • NKR
    05-13 05:57 PM
    I-140 premium processing was stopped last year...It takes upto a year or more to get I-140 approved, that too if its a direct case...If its a interfiling case to capture PD from Eb-3 to Eb-2, then its taking even longer..One of my friends filed I-140 in March 2007 to capture his Eb-3 PD of Apr 2004 to EB-2 and he is still waiting....I-140 processing dates are well beyond his receipt date but still his application is pending....So porting PDs is not that straightforward these days...

    I forgot that premium 140 is no longer there.





    hair glowing butterfly animated animated gif wallpaper. Bears Animated Wallpapers
  • Bears Animated Wallpapers



  • redcard
    08-10 10:32 PM
    Dont know if is authentic

    Pederson Immigration Law Group, P.C. - Priority Dates Progress - September Visa Bulletin Announced! (http://www.usvisainfo.com/content/view/166/1/)



    more...


    animated gif wallpaper. gif wallpaper. animated
  • gif wallpaper. animated



  • laborpains
    08-06 11:31 AM
    I called them several times yesterday until I was able to get hold of a good rep. Most of these reps are rude and they dont even care to listen to what I was asking.
    The "good" rep told me that my case has been pre-adjudicated in the month of April and everything is all set and that they are waiting for the visa number. He said I might be getting another FP if it takes too long, but other than that everything is set. He did provide me quite a bit of information about my case, he told me that my name check and also background verification is also complete. He was even able to tell me how many EADs and APs have been issued to me against my 485. Hope this helps.

    Did you call this number: (800) 375 � 5283? The lady I spoke to did not give me any information. I guess I have to keep trying. BTW are you SRC or LIN ?

    Thanks!





    hot animated gif wallpaper. gif animated gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper.
  • animated gif wallpaper.



  • mikesin
    04-07 06:08 PM
    Thanks Karthik but I am just an MS :)
    But one thin I enjoy is problem solving and this is one of the hardest out there as it is dynamic.

    With Eb3 India the Horizontal spillover methodology kills most hope as there is the large Eb2 India backlog. In 2007(I think) the vertical spillover methodology was followed and Eb3 India got 17000 or so visa numbers. So with Horizontal spillover and no number increase I am sorry to say movement is limited.


    Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on ROW EB3?



    more...


    house Adult Animated Wallpaper For animated gif wallpaper. flashing colours animated
  • flashing colours animated



  • H1b Guy
    11-14 10:28 PM
    But the thing is how i am gonna prove that i am paying money every month $500 for my H1. In my Pay stub they are saying "CASH ADVANCE DEDUCTION" = $500





    tattoo AZ Paint amp; Animated GIF Editor animated gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper
  • animated gif wallpaper



  • sachug22
    01-14 12:21 PM
    deleted



    more...


    pictures Animated Wallpaper Soft animated gif wallpaper. vista animated gif wallpaper
  • vista animated gif wallpaper



  • swamy
    05-13 04:17 PM
    Following the rules as they are doesn't imply there's no injustice or congress can just shut shop and go home. Giving unused visas from EB1 to EB2 is just following rules as they are - just as giving preference to Non-Indian's first is. I get to meet plenty of EB1 & EB2s who are just plain retards so its not 'obvious' that they're going to 'benefit' the greater society at large though the rules were framed hoping that would be the case. Also, EB3s def. have to be labor certfied so they're not displacing anyone - the whole system is such a mess and is being abused so much that things that ought to be obvious & taken granted for have to be reiterated again & again so its just dumb to say 'EB3 is the least qualified of the three and is also the most likely candidate to displace an American'! And if theres a sudden glut in the labor force and plenty of native born well qualified work force is available, there shouldnt be anyone in the GC queue to begin with so there'd be no reason to do away with any quotas - unless one presumes people will be abusing the system all the time.





    dresses animated gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper. WALLPAPER GIF DESKTOP solar
  • WALLPAPER GIF DESKTOP solar



  • geniousatwork
    08-24 11:01 AM
    Seems to be a substantial number of 2004 cases.
    Hopefully we should see approvals to all of them next month. This would guarantee progressive movements in the Oct bulletin when the new quota begins.



    more...


    makeup beautiful-wallpaper-for- animated gif wallpaper. Adult Animated Wallpaper For
  • Adult Animated Wallpaper For



  • Aah_GC
    07-09 11:49 AM
    How are you trying to locate your record? Do you have your case number handy? Employer details, priority date - all that helped me find mine (rather helped me narrow it down).

    I downloaded the 2004 file as you said and searched it, but could not find any information about my labor. Do you think the labor apps processed by backlog centers are in a separate file???





    girlfriend animated gif wallpaper animated gif wallpaper. Ocean Sunset (Gif) Wallpaper
  • Ocean Sunset (Gif) Wallpaper



  • mikesin
    04-07 08:11 PM
    Thanks just4gc for giving me the coveted vdlrao post. I must say the ages spent analysing Visa bulletins statistics and congressional testimonials of Charles Oppenhiem have finally borne fruit ;).

    I guess Illusions beat me to the prediction. I must confess I havent spent a lot of time looking at Eb3 ROW. But even then I was surprised when it stayed at May 05 for as long as it did. The Backlog Reduction Centre stuck labor, the horizontal spillover, the Eb2 India backlog are few factors for why I was surprised.

    I would say dont lose hope on Eb3 ROW, but until Eb2 India backlog stays it will be slow movement except as illusions pointed out in july 09. Last VB mentioned 60% of the demand recieved is before jan 2004. Thats pointing to the older BRC cases which are now seeing the end of the tunnel. fingers crossed.


    ags123,

    I'm confused about the way the spill over works. Does it not go from EB1-ROW => EB2-ROW => EB3-ROW? Your post suggests that EB2-I gets the ROW spill overs before EB3-ROW. Is this the way it works? Sorry for the questions as I'm trying to understand how this works. Thanks for your response.





    hairstyles gif wallpaper. animated animated gif wallpaper. wallpaper mobile wallpaper gif. mobile gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper
  • wallpaper mobile wallpaper gif. mobile gif wallpaper. animated gif wallpaper



  • nat23
    10-05 10:39 AM
    It would be great if couple of members from Cincinatti area could pay a visit to Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio. This would drive our point further plus we can also use the 800,000 number that is floating around





    n2b
    09-05 05:18 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    I am back again. This forum is outstanding when it comes to reliable information....

    I work for a reputed US Consulting firm. They under-pay you and make you over work. They market fake resumes in a polished way. YES... IT is TRUE. Don't just blame the desi consultants.

    I am on a EAD. I wanted to switch to hourly basis and wanted to see if there are any direct vendors who would be ready to pay better rates. Desi Consulting Co. is out of question. From my experience, Robert Half is bad too. Is there a better way to market yourself..to the employer?

    Any help will be appreciated. !!

    It would make more sense to compare and brainstorm if you can post the skillset you have in mind and the rate you wish for?

    I agree that being on EAD or having a GC puts a person in a better situation compared to H1B but the bottom line is the skillset in context, demand for that skillset and expertise that one has in that skillset.





    anjs
    09-22 05:02 PM
    Called all.

    Anjs