jit15k
07-04 09:45 PM
Ramba excellent analysis. One thing has to be red carefully from the July 2nd memo from USCIS says that all 2007 EB visas has been "allocated" which is diffrent from the word " Approved" and that is the 20K visas as per Ramba.
I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.
I completely agree that we should fight to recapture the visas that were lost in last 1 years.
wallpaper Axl Rose, Real name: William
feedfront
09-17 12:40 PM
My attorney has not received it yet.
User00
06-22 12:54 PM
And wait for RFE.
USCIS is asking for COLOR copies of DL and passport.
Can you please provide the link ?
I refered to USCIS website but did not find a mention of copies of DL.
PLease advise.
Thanks
USCIS is asking for COLOR copies of DL and passport.
Can you please provide the link ?
I refered to USCIS website but did not find a mention of copies of DL.
PLease advise.
Thanks
2011 axl rose wallpaper.
imneedy
11-11 07:23 AM
Nrc2008064584
more...
p_kumar
02-20 03:16 PM
Do you belive this guy?. His name is Ron Gotcher. All he will say is GOTCHA!!!!:D
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
But seriously, Any chance of Eb3 advancing this year?.
Beemar
01-18 02:45 AM
I have a slightly off track question. Can the creator of this thread, and other guys who also said they got laid off too, name their companies. I am just curious to know which companies are going through downsizing.
more...
feedfront
09-14 04:48 PM
what is EVL?
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
Employment Verification Letter.
I also got an RFE asking for my employer letter. I moved to IL from CA.
I got the letter from employer and submitted to USCIS... waiting for answer..
Employment Verification Letter.
2010 Axl Rose

pv2715
03-16 01:56 PM
It is the system which needs to be modified. I think the priority date should be decided based on one's first port of entry date. That will help eb-2 candidates a lot as most of us loose a minimum of 3 years(2 years in grad school and 1 on OPT).
more...
sk2006
02-27 07:56 PM
Who still thinks this is a normal depression? I feel like saying "I told you so".
Noway it is normal..
When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...
Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.
Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?
And it all started with Housing.
House prices never go down! Oh yeah.
Noway it is normal..
When was the last "normal" economic cycle when so many big banks failed...
Lehman Brothers were 150 years old bank meaning they say great depression and the world wars and survived all of that.. This time it disappeared one morning.
Citi, BofA,Wells etc are all in trouble..
Would you believe Citi stock at 3 Bucks?
And it all started with Housing.
House prices never go down! Oh yeah.
hair naked Axl Rose in a vocal
GCKaIntezar
01-30 03:17 PM
I agree with you. No images, KISS.
Do we need images? Can't we just have text on a yellow paper with appropriate text highlighted? We want to emphasize on the text. Not sure what value add an image can have unless we have someone standing in a line outside a gc office with window and we could put something like .. another 5 years... The images has to be in sync with the text. I am not for putting a picture of the capitol hill so much. We have to emphasize on the problem. This is just my opinion.
Thanks,
Varsha
Do we need images? Can't we just have text on a yellow paper with appropriate text highlighted? We want to emphasize on the text. Not sure what value add an image can have unless we have someone standing in a line outside a gc office with window and we could put something like .. another 5 years... The images has to be in sync with the text. I am not for putting a picture of the capitol hill so much. We have to emphasize on the problem. This is just my opinion.
Thanks,
Varsha
more...
eeezzz
02-14 03:22 PM
Everybody stands in one single queue......one line not five lines......one line my friend, irrespective of your nationality. so if you wait 2 years, or 2 hours..I wait the same. Unlike NOW, where some people wait 5-8 years and others 1-2 years.
I think what USCIS can do in order to achieve your "fair play" is they will start to put country limit on H-1B also and then cut off date show up for some countries for H-1 applications(PS: unused quota can't go to oversubscribed countries at 4th quarter). In this case, years later, there's no need for specific country bulletins for EB.
The current case is over 50% of H-1B issued to Indian and Chinese every year. And that is why now most people here are waiting.
Do you think RoW H-1B applicants should shout loud and ask for the country limit to be set on H-1B?
I think what USCIS can do in order to achieve your "fair play" is they will start to put country limit on H-1B also and then cut off date show up for some countries for H-1 applications(PS: unused quota can't go to oversubscribed countries at 4th quarter). In this case, years later, there's no need for specific country bulletins for EB.
The current case is over 50% of H-1B issued to Indian and Chinese every year. And that is why now most people here are waiting.
Do you think RoW H-1B applicants should shout loud and ask for the country limit to be set on H-1B?
hot Axl rose photograph images
vamsi_poondla
09-26 09:37 AM
There is a link - To write a note to the editor about this article, click here.
I clicked it and send this message to CNN's editor. All of you can do the same...
Dear Editor,
Last week's Legal Immigration Rally at DC is NOT about H1B increase, It is about the plight of over a million High Tech Skilled Legal Immigrants and their families in a probationary limbo of Green Card Processing. It takes 10 to 12 years to get a green card because of low green card numbers, per country limits and lost Green Card numbers due to inefficient processing of USCIS.
Not sure what is the source of your information. But it is ill-researched and is skewed in nature.
yours truly,
Legal Skilled Immigrants from across the World living in USA
I clicked it and send this message to CNN's editor. All of you can do the same...
Dear Editor,
Last week's Legal Immigration Rally at DC is NOT about H1B increase, It is about the plight of over a million High Tech Skilled Legal Immigrants and their families in a probationary limbo of Green Card Processing. It takes 10 to 12 years to get a green card because of low green card numbers, per country limits and lost Green Card numbers due to inefficient processing of USCIS.
Not sure what is the source of your information. But it is ill-researched and is skewed in nature.
yours truly,
Legal Skilled Immigrants from across the World living in USA
more...
house AXL lt;3
va_labor2002
07-24 12:38 PM
Hi rpatel,
I agree with your points.You are totally right. We should atleast try this channel. I think IV should address this issue to USCIS.
I concur with the fact that manner in which the law is written/interpreted currently, its going to be an uphill task to convince the USCIS of letting us file I485 without a visa number available. Did the core group make any effort in this direction or is it their foregone conclusion that its non starter at all?
I believe we should try to make an effort in this direction however small the chance of success may be. My reasons are following:
1. Even if the USCIS director might not have an authority to change the procedure without congressional intervention first, the effort required to convince a congress man/ congressional committe on this issue will be smaller compared to pushing them to take up SKIL immediately.
2. I dont know if Dept of Homeland Security might have any say in this but again we can try getting an audience with Negroponte to appraise him of the situation.
3. Thirdly since CIR/SKIL are currently in dormant stage, coregroup/volunteers might be more open to pursuing low potential/high yield effort like this one is.
I agree with your points.You are totally right. We should atleast try this channel. I think IV should address this issue to USCIS.
I concur with the fact that manner in which the law is written/interpreted currently, its going to be an uphill task to convince the USCIS of letting us file I485 without a visa number available. Did the core group make any effort in this direction or is it their foregone conclusion that its non starter at all?
I believe we should try to make an effort in this direction however small the chance of success may be. My reasons are following:
1. Even if the USCIS director might not have an authority to change the procedure without congressional intervention first, the effort required to convince a congress man/ congressional committe on this issue will be smaller compared to pushing them to take up SKIL immediately.
2. I dont know if Dept of Homeland Security might have any say in this but again we can try getting an audience with Negroponte to appraise him of the situation.
3. Thirdly since CIR/SKIL are currently in dormant stage, coregroup/volunteers might be more open to pursuing low potential/high yield effort like this one is.
tattoo Axl Rose wallpaper by ~Sestrem
immigrant2007
09-10 12:42 PM
I thinkThis year will be good for EB3.
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
With 700 per queter going to EB2I and EB2C, this means that EB2I will go only upto few months by Jul-2011 before the spill kicks IN.
Once the spill over kicks in EB2 will move by atmost Jul-2007 (as there are won't be any 485 filed for India / China post 2007. Even if they are it is unlikely that they will be processed in 1 or 2 months). So I expect EB3 to use most of the spill over this year.
CATCH: IF USCIS allows filing of 485 for POST 2007 FIASCO then the above doesn't hold true.
more...
pictures Axl Rose and Slash
amrutasanjiv8
12-21 10:30 PM
Hi ,
I have H1B from my current company A. My fiance is having no visa so he is in India. He is in IT hardware field.....
Also I am currently searching for jobs in IT hardware field in USA but as he is not in USA so no luck till now.....
1) I am thinking of bringing him in USA after marriage on H4...the reason is it seems to be very difficult to find job in USA from India with H1 sponsorship ...As I have H1 , my fiance can have H4....On H4 he can not work in USA or apply for jobs in USA....plz confirm...
2) So I am thinking of changing H1 to L1 by changing my current job .....Can I ask my new employer to sponsor L1.....or shud I ask my present employer to sponsor L1....what will be good for us?
3) how much time H4 processing takes?
3) If I get L1 from new/existing employer then will H4 of my dependent will get changed to L2?
4) How much time does it take to process L1 and L2...
5) Can a person on L1 change job in USA?
kindly let me know your views as it is very much urgent .......
Thanks,
Amruta
I have H1B from my current company A. My fiance is having no visa so he is in India. He is in IT hardware field.....
Also I am currently searching for jobs in IT hardware field in USA but as he is not in USA so no luck till now.....
1) I am thinking of bringing him in USA after marriage on H4...the reason is it seems to be very difficult to find job in USA from India with H1 sponsorship ...As I have H1 , my fiance can have H4....On H4 he can not work in USA or apply for jobs in USA....plz confirm...
2) So I am thinking of changing H1 to L1 by changing my current job .....Can I ask my new employer to sponsor L1.....or shud I ask my present employer to sponsor L1....what will be good for us?
3) how much time H4 processing takes?
3) If I get L1 from new/existing employer then will H4 of my dependent will get changed to L2?
4) How much time does it take to process L1 and L2...
5) Can a person on L1 change job in USA?
kindly let me know your views as it is very much urgent .......
Thanks,
Amruta
dresses W. Axl Rose Picture

vnkpaul
09-15 04:09 PM
I am currently working for company X on L1B visa, my visa is valid till Sep 2009 and My I94 is valid till Apr 2010. I was in India in April 2008 and I had applied for a H1B visa via company Y (in US) in April 2008 and my petition got selected and approved in the lottery and I am eligible to get it stamped from 1st October 2008.
I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.
My questions are:
1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?
Please reply... Thanks in advance...
I have been on L1 2 times for about 1 year duration each time.
My questions are:
1. Since I was out of US during the H1B application filing, my H1B will only be valid when I get it stamped by US consulate in Canada? (I had specified that as my port of entry to US knowing that I will be in US at that point of time)
2. Can I continue to work for company X based on my L1 till I get my H1B stamped, which I plan to get done by Dec 08?
3. At the US consulate, at the time of stamping if they reject my H1B application would my existing L1 be still valid or they cancel that also?
Please reply... Thanks in advance...
more...
makeup axl rose wallpaper
Macaca
01-31 04:52 PM
I am actually looking for a very simple answer : My husband whose EB-2 I-140 had been approved some time back, wants to quit his job & pursue MBA on F-1. Would the I-539 be approved in this case ? Or should he plan for H4.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
Zima's post is not about stamping only. Applying for F1 from US means that the International Student office will mail I-20 and application to USCIS and you do not get a stamp on your passport. Applying for F1 in Embassy means that you take the same I-20 and apply at the embassy and get your passport satmped. Same rules should be applicable.
I think Zima's case is saying that you can not go to F1 (in Zima's case extend F1) with approved I-140. It probably also depends on when Zima's I-140 and F1 were filed/approved.
It certainly does not look good. I think USCIS has your I-140 file and your F1 application will be conected to it.
There was a related post sometime back. From what I remember, there was a person who got I-140 approved on F1 and then transferred to H1B.
BTW , he has no plans to travel out of country so stamping is not an issue.
Zima's post is not about stamping only. Applying for F1 from US means that the International Student office will mail I-20 and application to USCIS and you do not get a stamp on your passport. Applying for F1 in Embassy means that you take the same I-20 and apply at the embassy and get your passport satmped. Same rules should be applicable.
I think Zima's case is saying that you can not go to F1 (in Zima's case extend F1) with approved I-140. It probably also depends on when Zima's I-140 and F1 were filed/approved.
It certainly does not look good. I think USCIS has your I-140 file and your F1 application will be conected to it.
There was a related post sometime back. From what I remember, there was a person who got I-140 approved on F1 and then transferred to H1B.
girlfriend Axl Rose Photos, Axl Rose
lazycis
12-22 08:59 AM
I may be wrong, but it seems that attorney screwed up. You should've filed I-485 based on a future employment offer from company A (I-140 petitioning employer).
hairstyles axl rose wallpaper. Adriana+smith+and+axl+rose; Adriana+smith+and+axl+rose
Saralayar
07-13 10:37 AM
Hi,
All of us are here in US only for $$$$ and nothing else. For what reason you left your country and begging here for GC?. It is all $$$. All Attorneys charge $$$ for even sending you an email reply. Don't blame Murthy alone.:cool:
All of us are here in US only for $$$$ and nothing else. For what reason you left your country and begging here for GC?. It is all $$$. All Attorneys charge $$$ for even sending you an email reply. Don't blame Murthy alone.:cool:
WeShallOvercome
09-26 01:33 PM
Don't they have any brains? Why would people who are already IN US on H1 visas take to the streets to demand more...
Last I heard was you can't have more than one H1B...
Last I heard was you can't have more than one H1B...
amslonewolf
11-06 07:28 AM
NRC2008064127
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..
I didn't notarize my letter..
All it takes is a .42 cents to mail the letter and 2 mins of your time.. Please do it..