Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

books clip art

images Person Reading Book clip art books clip art. Ferry - Free Clip Art at
  • Ferry - Free Clip Art at



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    03-17 09:36 PM
    For people who want to file I-485 filing on their own. Since 485 filing requires only one document from the employer (Employer's letter saying you have the job and its the same job description), its possible to file 485 by oneself without additional help from lawyer or employer. This is a thread for that purpose. Even those who have the help and attention of a good lawyer can use this thread for guidance. This is the initial list of documents that are required for 485 filing and the optional EAD and AP filing. The fee structure is scheduled to change after July 30th. The fees listed below are applicable now thru July 29th.

    I-485 DOCUMENT CHECKLIST

    1. Payment Checks (USCIS Filing Fees $325.00 in favor of 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS').

    Original fee plus $70.00 biometrics services fee if you are 14 years of age or older. If you are under 14 years of age, the fee is $225.00 with no biometric services fee. If you are 79 years of age or older, the fee is $325.00 with no biometrics services fee.

    Fillable I-485 form:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485.pdf


    Application is sent to:

    USCIS Nebraska Service Center

    P.O. Box 87485

    Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

    2. Form G-28 one with each Application form. Dont need this if you are doing it on your own without the lawyer. If doing on your own, you can fill out G-28 for your spouse, if you are filling out the forms and doing paperwork for your spouse. G-28 shows that the applicant is being represented etc. If you and your spouse are both filling out your own forms and signing them then you may not need G-28 for anything.

    3. Two Photographs per 1-485,1-131,1-765

    4. Completed form 1-485 for Adjustment of Status

    5. Completed Period of Stay form. Completed in chronological order starting with first entry into US, and all changes of status, extensions, exits and entries, down to your current status.

    6. Evidence of Valid Nonimmigrant Status:

    Copies of both sides of any and all 1-94 cards
    Copies of all 1-797 approval notices
    Copies of any and all I-20's (if applicable, both sides)
    Copies of all IAP 66 forms
    Copies of all PT Work Authorization Cards (if applicable)
    Copies of All pages of passport - INCLUDING BLANK PAGES AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TWO SIDED COPIES; ONE COPY PER PAGE AND MAKE SURE THAT COPIES ARE LEGIBLE

    COMPLETED FORM G-325A Biographic Sheet

    I-693 form( Every civil surgeon mostly has this form)

    Completed Form 1-693 Medical Examination (SEALED) along with copy of list of INS approved Civil Surgeons
    Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificate COPIES and other evidence of birth/marriage. One marriage certificate needed per person
    Employment Letter in Format
    Original for employee, copy for all other

    I-765/EAD DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (Optional)

    Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:
    Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
    2 photos(full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your SSN# and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    Copy of past EAD card front/back sides
    Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
    Copy of visa page of passport in color
    Copy of driver's license
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
    Copy of I-140 approval notice
    Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)


    I-131/Advance Parole DOCUMENT CHECKLIST (Optional)

    Documents required for Advance parole/ I-131 per person:
    Completed form I-131
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131.pdf
    2 photos (full frontal)
    USCIS filing fee - $170.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your SSN# and I-131 mentioned in the comments section of the check
    copy of EAD card front/back sides,
    Copy of I-94 card,
    Copy of visa page of passport in color,
    Copy of driver's license,
    Copy of I-485 receipt notice,
    Copy of I-140 approval notice,
    Copy of Marriage certificate,
    Copy of birth certificate for children and a letter explaining the reason for travel
    Signed statement requesting advance parole

    You are a banned member..you shouldn't be posting!!





    wallpaper Ferry - Free Clip Art at books clip art. Selected Clipart:
  • Selected Clipart:



  • samrat_bhargava_vihari
    01-17 02:54 PM
    Came to know about this and signed up for 20$.:)

    -Samrat





    books clip art. [Books]
  • [Books]



  • logiclife
    04-23 05:29 PM
    Everyone, calm down.

    Gautam: We understand that you are not an IV member and you attended a public event and asked the congressman a question and got a dissatisfactory answer to your question.

    It was a public event and it was well within your rights to ask your question. Fine.

    Here is the issue with your questions and expectation and also with expectation of other members who have been thoroughly dissatisfied on Saturday:

    1). Need to temper expectations, lawmakers are not really experts in Immigration law or any law...they set policy...they dont practice law everyday...

    Firstly, your question is such that it is beyond congressman's capacity to answer. You asked about the non-immigrant intent tied to the student visa and you said that it doesnt make sense to have that non-immigrant intent on student visas and its prevent you from getting a degree from your school where you are getting/got admission.

    You have to realize that these are highly technical issues and no Congressman or Senator....NONE...not even Ted Kennedy, not even John McCain (they have spent good part of this decade coming up with comprehensive bill last year) would understand deeply technical legal issues like "Non Immigrant Intent" in the law and the bills. NOT EVEN JOHN CORNYN who has spend huge time on skilled immigration and whose previous bill actually has stuff to remove the non-immigrant intent from student visa adjudication in consulates. Lawmakers work at policy level and THEIR STAFF works the details. The kind of question you asked was something that you can get answers on from a staff member. And not just any staff member, it has to the the JUDICIARY COUNSEL of the congressman or the Senator. Otherwise, they would not know the different between H1 and F1 and the difference between GC quota (140,000) and H1 Quota (65,000).

    Congress passes thousands of bills each year. Each day in session, Congressmen vote on over a dozen bills. For each bill they vote, they get a 5-10 line brief description. So never expect lawmakers to know your issues in that great details.

    2). Need to have a polite tone.

    This point I am making is not just pertinent to you (Gautam), but to everyone. When you are dealing with a lawmaker so closely involved with a 700-page bill of which 98% is dealing with sparing the lives of 11 million illegals who are living in fear of deportation, prison, raids and separation from their children, you have to be VERY VERY CAREFUL when asking for things like "I am not getting GC therefore, I cant get promotion", "I am making only 80K and with GC I can make 120K", "I cannot go to Ivy league school for next 2 years"... Not that these arent legit issues. They are. But when a person sees questions from the undocumented community, some of them were breaking into tears when asking questions...your questions and your tone has to be very careful. I dont know if anyone stayed thru the end. I and Pratik were there till the end and we talked to Congressman after the crowd dispersed and there were just some reporters, organizers etc at around 7:45 PM. Some questions towards the end,...people were breaking into tears when asking..."my son cannot go to school anywhere next year when he grads from highschool"..."When are the raids going to stop"...etc. These guys are plucked from their homes and workplace and their Kids actually end up on the streets as it recently happened in New Bedford, Massachussetts. Kids were unable to go home (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/03/07/children_stranded_after_immigration_raid/)beause their parents didnt come from work (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/03/07/350_are_held_in_immigration_raid/)and there wasnt anyone from social services notified about the parents being picked up by Immigration enforcement.

    In the environment, when children possibly become homeless/lost/kidnapped because their parents are in jail suddenly, (read news articles on raids in New Bedford Massachussets (http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/03/07/children_stranded_after_immigration_raid/)), IF YOU DONT HAVE A VERY SOFT AND POLITE TONE and a very compelling story, your point is going to backfire and you will risk looking like RICH SPOILED AND PRIVILEGED KIDS who ALREADY HAVE LEGAL STATUS and ALREADY HAVE PATH TO CITIZENSHIP and are yelling on top of their lungs to speed that up.

    Your case is legit, not doubt, but WHEN IN CONTRAST with undocumented, you run the risk of looking like snobs and elitists. That's just how it is. And lawmakers dont exactly get goosebumps when you name-drop words like "Harvard", "Stanford" and "Berkeley" and "U Penn". Its not like they are going to go weak on their knees when you say "I went to harvard and how dare you dont get me a Greencard. I will go back to India/China". It doesnt really make a difference to them. They have people WORKING FOR THEM in their staff who went to Ivy league schools.

    And frankly, Gautam, your tone of asking the question was..."what are you doing about this...you dont understand what you are losing , you will lose us to India and China and France"....is THE WRONG TONE. It was nowhere near polite or calm. It was pretty "WTF" attitude like you said we should all use, and IT WONT WORK. If shouting out, yelling, soundbites and rhetoric would have worked, we would have gotten the job done a long time ago.
    Merits of the issue and argument is one thing...no matter how strong your point is YOU HAVE TO be POLITE and be FRIENDLY and ask nicely. Otherwise you will really get nothing back from your lawmakers.

    Its not like you are going to threaten to vote against them. YOU HAVE NO VOTING power for next 15 years.





    2011 Selected Clipart: books clip art. #22388 Clip Art Graphic of a
  • #22388 Clip Art Graphic of a



  • reddymjm
    12-20 04:29 PM
    He did not pay you. Thats all. don't worry about it. Even I know people who got GC's even with a real degree I mean completed degree even from INdia. Its all LUCK.



    more...


    books clip art. To use any of the clipart
  • To use any of the clipart



  • grinch
    02-14 04:44 PM
    thanks soulty for the ideas!

    Well guys, lets start submitting shall we?

    and the battle is currently OPEN





    books clip art. support site for the ook:
  • support site for the ook:



  • snathan
    03-10 01:13 PM
    Yes...we need to get the unused visa numbers. But this is not the right time for that. Because of the economy there will be huge outcry and we should avoid the negative publicity.

    In this situation if things are not going bad for us, we should be happy. At least for status quo rather than losing what we have.



    more...


    books clip art. School Clipart
  • School Clipart



  • SunnySurya
    07-03 09:28 PM
    May I suggest the following reservations:
    20% Other Backward Countries (OBC)
    15% Scheduled Countries (SC)
    15% Scheduled Territories (ST)
    5% Kins of the armed forces
    Remaining 55% for Highly Skilled people





    2010 [Books] books clip art. Person Reading Book clip art
  • Person Reading Book clip art



  • breddy2000
    06-13 12:37 PM
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2007/06/13/MNG88QE8HV1.DTL&type=politics



    more...


    books clip art. Book Club logo clip art
  • Book Club logo clip art



  • gimme_GC2006
    07-15 11:12 AM
    Is your case still @ Local Office

    I think so..atleast there were no LUDs

    Thats actually a good question..now I am thinking :confused:





    hair #22388 Clip Art Graphic of a books clip art. Cartoon Books Clipart Picture
  • Cartoon Books Clipart Picture



  • makemygc
    07-05 09:56 AM
    Immigration-law has reported that AILA has stopped taking any more plaintiffs for the lawsuit. What's IV stance on that? Does that mean if the lawsuit is settled in favor, only plaintiffs will get the benefit?

    From Immigration-law.com:-

    The AILF work on the lawsuit appears to be in progress without any hurdles. It has reported that enough candidates have come forward to participate in the lawsuit as the plaintiffs and it does not need any more candidates to move forward for the lawsuit. Some of other people are likely to be covered as members of the class action regardless of their actual participation in the lawsuit. People should send "THANK YOU" to the AILF Legal Action Center leaders and the attorneys who are actually working on this case. Some contribution to the AILF may be more than appropriate. Please visit the AILF site to learn how they can send in contribution.



    more...


    books clip art. Clip art of a child lying on
  • Clip art of a child lying on



  • starscream
    09-10 09:25 PM
    Can anyone plz updae what happened to HR 5882 - did the house judiciary commitee pass the bill





    hot To use any of the clipart books clip art. Clip Art. Blue ook
  • Clip Art. Blue ook



  • dehradoon
    08-16 06:13 PM
    Because you guys are not as clever as EB2s.

    you sir, certainly are not as smart to file in EB1. more ever its not about being clever it can sometimes also be a company policy, the exp, the qualification. There are plenty to shops that do not entertain EB2. EB2 or EB3 hardly makes a difference at professional level. Its only a counter in GC.

    Once this is all over, an EB2 case just might be reporting to an EB3 Manager.

    Please do not post comments like this, everyone is in this for a cause, You did not make a first impression as a concerned member of IV and since you are here the cleverness is itself proven.



    more...


    house ooks clip art. clip art book books clip art. ook / Free School Clipart
  • ook / Free School Clipart



  • sundevil
    06-12 11:51 AM
    Cantwell is a Democrat though. If Republicans only get a limited number of amendments would they not try to push this over to Democrat side and ask that it become one of the Democrat's amendment? If they do that it will pretty much be shoved under the table, seeing how democrats feel about High-Skilled immigrants.

    Kyl: CIR can be finished in a few days

    Sen. Kyl (R-Az), one of the architects of the Senate�s CIR announced today that the Senate CIR can be finished in a few days. On CNN this morning he mentioned that the Senate Republican leadership is crafting a few necessary amendments and will take them to the Majority Leader. It is expected that the Cantwell amendment, albeit in a revised form, will be one of the amendments. The NY Times has a similar report.





    tattoo support site for the ook: books clip art. Clipart Illustration of a Boy
  • Clipart Illustration of a Boy



  • greyhair
    02-12 01:56 PM
    This whole thread is about what Ron Gotcher published. I didn't start this thread. I am only contributing my view that based on available information some things make sense and some dont. The things that do make some sense is wastage of visa numbers in 2010. We have some facts to support the "theory" but not enough.

    What doesn't make sense is Ron's assertion that USCIS wasted 13K EB visas in 2009. Facts simply don't support that.

    Does this help? (Again this is my view... don't want to push it onto others)

    I disagree. This thread is not about some immigration lawyer. This thread is about visa numbers wasted due to USCIS inefficiency. That's what the title of the thread says. Why do I or anybody else care about some immigration lawyer? Why is he/she relevant if its specifically proven with facts that there is no wastage of visa number. You continue to advertise the name of the immigration lawyer. The reason I say this is because in my experience immigration lawyers comment on these issues as if they have direct access to USCIS Director or god. Even after disproving the visa wastage theory with facts you still continue to over analyze immigration body shop instead of discussing the issue. I am just wondering, why would you that? Are you that immigration lawyer or employee of his law firm? Just curious.



    more...


    pictures School Clipart books clip art. clip art book. clip art book
  • clip art book. clip art book



  • chetanjumani
    03-13 12:10 PM
    Thank You Googler, EB2 India in April is Dec 2003. Hopefully the logic to arrive at this is what you got to know from your Call with DHS employee.

    Hopefully all EB immigrants would be treated equally irrespective of their place of birth.





    dresses Clip Art. Blue ook books clip art. School Clipart
  • School Clipart



  • lvinaykumar
    07-16 07:39 PM
    They are really shameless



    more...


    makeup Book Club logo clip art books clip art. ooks clip art. clip art book
  • ooks clip art. clip art book



  • perm2gc
    01-18 03:23 PM
    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/H1_Visa_Info/messages





    girlfriend Clipart Illustration of a Boy books clip art. Open Book clip art
  • Open Book clip art



  • varshadas
    12-12 02:34 PM
    C'mmon guys. No one seems to be responding in this thread. Lets do something.





    hairstyles Clip art of a child lying on books clip art. my favorite---clip-art.
  • my favorite---clip-art.



  • squishy
    03-07 07:45 AM
    same here :p:





    spicy_guy
    07-12 04:27 PM
    understandably so.. but I am now current after a looooong time. EB3 Dec 2001 PD. I can finally file the AOS for my wife who has been on H4 for the last 2 yrs... excellent!

    Congrats, dude! At least one of the EB 3 I guys speaking up in delight. :D





    sid3699
    09-16 10:16 PM
    My H1B visa stamp has expired, but I have the approval papers extending my H1B until Jan 2011. My company filed for bankruptcy. Another company bought parts of my company (not the entire company) in which I work. So I got absorbed by the buyer.


    What happens to my visa? Does the new company have to file for an amended petition? If so, how long does that take?

    I have to travel to India in two months. If they file the petition and I travel out of the country before I get the approval, will that be safe?

    Thanks very much.