sanjay02
11-27 02:42 AM
Hi
For all those who are doing Online MBA/part time was any one successful in getting a financial aid through FASFA? If not FASFA what are other alternatives? like loans from bank etc?
When I applied for financial aid they told me that since I dont have my greencard Im not eligible
Thnks
Sanjay
For all those who are doing Online MBA/part time was any one successful in getting a financial aid through FASFA? If not FASFA what are other alternatives? like loans from bank etc?
When I applied for financial aid they told me that since I dont have my greencard Im not eligible
Thnks
Sanjay
wallpaper wedding hairstyles updos
howzatt
08-15 08:16 PM
Sept Bulletin out - http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3761.html
I'm unable to understand well why EB3 is "U". :mad:
Friends, please share your thoughts. Let us discuss.........
LOL. Nice first post!
I'm unable to understand well why EB3 is "U". :mad:
Friends, please share your thoughts. Let us discuss.........
LOL. Nice first post!

anilsal
12-11 03:44 PM
I think USCIS is under department of homeland security.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
Department of State is mainly for travel.
2011 celebrity hairstyle updos.
pointlesswait
11-17 03:49 PM
why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...
insane!
insane!
more...
pointlesswait
11-17 03:49 PM
why cant they spell out the damn rule.. instead of leaving it out for speculations...
insane!
insane!
vicky007
04-26 02:50 PM
Guys,
I heard on NPR yesterday evening,DHS has decided to conduct Security Checks through FBI for over 400,000 Port and Dock Employees in the US of A.
President BUSH wants the initial Phase of Name Checks to be done before Summer is over.If the move proceeds as per the plan(I see no reason not to, considering the sensitive nature for which it is being carried out)its going to be even more pain for people who have been waiting to get their Name Check done.
Regards.
I heard on NPR yesterday evening,DHS has decided to conduct Security Checks through FBI for over 400,000 Port and Dock Employees in the US of A.
President BUSH wants the initial Phase of Name Checks to be done before Summer is over.If the move proceeds as per the plan(I see no reason not to, considering the sensitive nature for which it is being carried out)its going to be even more pain for people who have been waiting to get their Name Check done.
Regards.
more...
gimme_GC2006
03-09 03:54 PM
If your kids were born in the US then maybe they will be able to file for you by then and that will be definitely faster than EB-3. :D
looks like that is Plan B :D:D
looks like that is Plan B :D:D
2010 prom hairstyles updos for long
StarSun
03-15 09:04 AM
VA, MD, DC members please contact sukhwinderd for hosting members.
Members who have air miles to donate, please do so now - contact vin13.
Many members from the west side are requesting for such options.
Members who have air miles to donate, please do so now - contact vin13.
Many members from the west side are requesting for such options.
more...

alterego
08-15 10:08 PM
Doubt that it will go back from here. There will be new visa numbers available in Oct 07. So it should only move forward IMO.
That is because the quota system does not apply as well in the 4th quarter of each year. Thats the explanation previously given. EB India has to hope for the end of each fiscal year for some magic to happen.
EB ROW, please be patient it will be all yours after Oct. 2007 for the next 9 months.:)
Those EB India stuck in 485.................it is either now or next year summer. If you don't see yours by Sep't, unless you have a PD pre go into hibernation and wake up in June or July 2008, you might find better luck at that time.
That is because the quota system does not apply as well in the 4th quarter of each year. Thats the explanation previously given. EB India has to hope for the end of each fiscal year for some magic to happen.
EB ROW, please be patient it will be all yours after Oct. 2007 for the next 9 months.:)
Those EB India stuck in 485.................it is either now or next year summer. If you don't see yours by Sep't, unless you have a PD pre go into hibernation and wake up in June or July 2008, you might find better luck at that time.
hair celebrity hairstyles updo
snathan
03-07 01:00 PM
i need to accomodate people coming from NJ, CA, FL.
if anyone wants to offer place at their home please let me know.
You forgot people from TX....? I need accommodation.
thanks
if anyone wants to offer place at their home please let me know.
You forgot people from TX....? I need accommodation.
thanks
more...
BlueSunD
03-10 07:36 PM
Rendering..... the wait is killing me... :bounce: and I�m killing my cpu :P Hope I�ll still make it on time! :worried:
Very cool image Grinch! Kinda reminds me Max Payne! (I love that game!)
Very cool image Grinch! Kinda reminds me Max Payne! (I love that game!)
hot in a loose updo hairstyle.
pappu
11-20 01:09 PM
All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.
more...
house this celebrity hairstyle:
getgreensoon1
05-23 02:00 PM
Here is the issue: If you are thinking of doing MBA to get a management job in a US company and are an Indian, please forget it. You might get a low level management position paying at most 80K. MBA is not for everyone - you have to have it in you to get something out of an MBA. It's not about landing that good job. You hear about the 1 crore offers that IIM students get from top American companies? Well, they are kicked out of the job in 1 year and then join Infosys or Wipro. Not because they are not brilliant but because their conversational skills are terrible and so is their language. Unless you are planning to settle in India OR REALLY THINKING OF PUTTING A LOT OF EFFORT in mastering the English language and your outlook, an MBA is not going to serve you in the US.
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
Like, someone said, an MBA is more than just a degree. You can get a better, much higher paying job (300K+) without an MBA but with excellent logic, hard work, conversational skills and outgoing personality. No GC required :)
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
tattoo of celebrity hairstyles
am100
06-28 10:39 PM
Got approval emails yesterday.
PD Feb 2004
EB2 India
LC Approved 8/10/06
140 Approved 2/12/07
485 Filed on 6/27/07 NSC
PD Feb 2004
EB2 India
LC Approved 8/10/06
140 Approved 2/12/07
485 Filed on 6/27/07 NSC
more...
pictures high updo hairstyle at the
Jaime
09-10 02:28 PM
You want to buy a house, but can't - You don't want that commitment in case you get laid off and put "out of status" and forced to immediately leave the United States or face deportantion (and yeah, you need to leave all your Social Security payments and patents behind)
dresses Photos of Celebrity Updos:
jw419
04-14 03:11 AM
Many people do not know about this issue yet. My senators do not want to do much on this issue because it is sensitive to bogus national security. My corporate lawyers (and executives) do not want to draw attention to this matter because retrogression is less trickier than this one politically. Guys we need to speak out otherwise nobody will even know about this issue.
How big the impact is? Of the tens of friends, neighbors, coworkers I know of who filed I-485 in 2003, only one got approved. The majority is waiting name check clearance for more 2.5 years!
How big the impact is? Of the tens of friends, neighbors, coworkers I know of who filed I-485 in 2003, only one got approved. The majority is waiting name check clearance for more 2.5 years!
more...
makeup Updo Hairstyle ideas for
paskal
01-26 02:46 AM
dear friend,
we would all like something to happen. but not everything is in our hands. nor do these things happen easily or quickly. the issues involved are now deeply emotional and political. much of what goes on is in the background and not for public consumption. there is a certain expectancy over immigration reform this year, we cannot afford to waste the sliver of opportunity that may present.
let me put two things to you simply:
1. if you keep waiting for "good news" to make your contribution, and if enough people think like you, well maybe it will never come. you see, the whole thing about iv is that we are trying to make our own destiny. without effort there will be no fruits. many people are making significant efforts, may be you have missed that on your visits to the forum. without the help of many more though, we are sunk.
2. your contribution is intended to create "good news", it is not some reward you hand out after success begins. i realize that you are feeling low and frustrated. please join this effort in earnest- the best way to feel positive is to know you are making your utmost effort. not just money, bring in members and join a state chapter, meet lawmakers and help with campaigns on the forum. If everyone did these things, we would be unstoppable.
please think about it. you have been waiting for months to see results from others hard work. maybe it's time to jump right in.
thanks for reading...
we would all like something to happen. but not everything is in our hands. nor do these things happen easily or quickly. the issues involved are now deeply emotional and political. much of what goes on is in the background and not for public consumption. there is a certain expectancy over immigration reform this year, we cannot afford to waste the sliver of opportunity that may present.
let me put two things to you simply:
1. if you keep waiting for "good news" to make your contribution, and if enough people think like you, well maybe it will never come. you see, the whole thing about iv is that we are trying to make our own destiny. without effort there will be no fruits. many people are making significant efforts, may be you have missed that on your visits to the forum. without the help of many more though, we are sunk.
2. your contribution is intended to create "good news", it is not some reward you hand out after success begins. i realize that you are feeling low and frustrated. please join this effort in earnest- the best way to feel positive is to know you are making your utmost effort. not just money, bring in members and join a state chapter, meet lawmakers and help with campaigns on the forum. If everyone did these things, we would be unstoppable.
please think about it. you have been waiting for months to see results from others hard work. maybe it's time to jump right in.
thanks for reading...
girlfriend 2007 blonde updo hairstyle
satysh
07-16 11:51 PM
I sent an email to Roy Beck - Founder of NumbersUSA about the false information that they present via the fax. I am expecting some reply.
This is email that I sent..........
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Roy,
I am Satish. I am one of many immigrant workers working in USA. Recently, I came across www.NumbersUSA.com website and their propaganda. I respect your service to this country and your steps towards propagating your agenda to the congress. However, when I came across the following fax content intended to faxed to the members of congress from www.Numbersusa.com, I was completely shocked to see the points mentioned in the webfax. Let me give my insight on this.
The fax content is as follows
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
My view on the above points.
1) This is true that foreign workers bring their families. However, I reject the word "guarantee" used in the later part of the sentence. Let me further elaborate on this. When a H1B worker first arrives on the American soil, the worker's spouse and children if any, are on H4 visa. For your information, these dependents of foreign workers are on H4 visa, which is a highly restrictive visa. This visa does not guarantee a social security to women and children. By social security, I mean lot more than just a social security number. In some states, this results in inability to even drive and be completely dependent. Some of H4 people that I know are highly skilled such as Phds, Doctors, MBAs, etc.
2) This is most shocking of all the points. I would love to know the source of this information. I am a H1B worker for last 4+ years. I have paid all my taxes including federal, state taxes, social security taxes, Medicare, FICA, etc. This is not voluntary deduction. All my employers were mandated to deduct just as any American citizen. I would love to debate this with you and NumbersUSA reps, because I have facts and documents to prove this. In fact, Most of H1Bs pay FICA tax, which we simply cannot get after retirement (in this case mostly 6 years on H1B). I would encourage you and NumbersUSA to contact reputed IRS expert to get more information on this. In case you don't get this information. I would be more than happy to meet you in NumbersUSA office along my documents. If some person or employer does not pay taxes being on H1B, that person is treated as tax fraudster, whom I am sure IRS handles very effectively.
3) This is also not true. In my case I had to post my labor on job bulletin board (place where I had to work) for atleast 2-3 weeks with my skills, designation and salary offered. In case if any US citizen interested in this posting, he had an open opportunity to contact my employer about his interest in the job. By the way, salaries of thousands of H1B workers are on par with that of US citizens. Given a chance, I am sure that I can prove that I am better in all aspects of IT programming than some of the best on U.S. citizens. This promotes competitiveness.
4) I would love to have actual source of this information. I know many US registered organizations that hire H1B foreign workers, who worked with fellow U.S citizens without any problems. As far as my knowledge is concerned, most of these employers are "Equal Opportunity Employers".
Roy, America is a unique country that is built on immigrants. This is probably one of the reason why America is amazing in providing civil liberties to all people irrespective of caste, color and race. Also, America has such an immense talent in every field, which makes it a leader in this competitive world.
I certainly welcome yours and NumbersUSA perspective on this email.
Both of us strive to make America more strong and competitive.
Thanks,
Satish
"It is the theory that decides what we can observe."
Albert Einstein
This is email that I sent..........
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Roy,
I am Satish. I am one of many immigrant workers working in USA. Recently, I came across www.NumbersUSA.com website and their propaganda. I respect your service to this country and your steps towards propagating your agenda to the congress. However, when I came across the following fax content intended to faxed to the members of congress from www.Numbersusa.com, I was completely shocked to see the points mentioned in the webfax. Let me give my insight on this.
The fax content is as follows
Dear [This fax will go to Your U.S. Senators and U.S. Representative ]
I oppose any increase in the annual H-1B visa cap, including those in the SKIL Act. I am counting on you to oppose it.
Here are just a few reasons why I hope you will oppose the SKIL Act:
(1) The six-year visas allow foreign workers to bring in their families, and guarantee thousands of anchor babies.
(2) H-1B salaries are tax-exempt - no FICA, no federal or state income taxes. They can live at the same level as tax-paying Americans at a lower cost. Therefore, Congress allows foreigners to "low-ball" American workers.
(3) H-1Bs can leave the job they came to fill and seek other jobs, not necessarily in the "hard to fill" category.
(4) Most H-1Bs are of a "protected" ethnic group, so H-1Bs have an affirmative action preference when competing with Americans for the same jobs.
The result of the SKIL Act would be to further depress the wages of Americans working in high-tech and scientific fields and to cause additional job displacement for those workers.
Sincerely, [Your Name Will Appear Here]
My view on the above points.
1) This is true that foreign workers bring their families. However, I reject the word "guarantee" used in the later part of the sentence. Let me further elaborate on this. When a H1B worker first arrives on the American soil, the worker's spouse and children if any, are on H4 visa. For your information, these dependents of foreign workers are on H4 visa, which is a highly restrictive visa. This visa does not guarantee a social security to women and children. By social security, I mean lot more than just a social security number. In some states, this results in inability to even drive and be completely dependent. Some of H4 people that I know are highly skilled such as Phds, Doctors, MBAs, etc.
2) This is most shocking of all the points. I would love to know the source of this information. I am a H1B worker for last 4+ years. I have paid all my taxes including federal, state taxes, social security taxes, Medicare, FICA, etc. This is not voluntary deduction. All my employers were mandated to deduct just as any American citizen. I would love to debate this with you and NumbersUSA reps, because I have facts and documents to prove this. In fact, Most of H1Bs pay FICA tax, which we simply cannot get after retirement (in this case mostly 6 years on H1B). I would encourage you and NumbersUSA to contact reputed IRS expert to get more information on this. In case you don't get this information. I would be more than happy to meet you in NumbersUSA office along my documents. If some person or employer does not pay taxes being on H1B, that person is treated as tax fraudster, whom I am sure IRS handles very effectively.
3) This is also not true. In my case I had to post my labor on job bulletin board (place where I had to work) for atleast 2-3 weeks with my skills, designation and salary offered. In case if any US citizen interested in this posting, he had an open opportunity to contact my employer about his interest in the job. By the way, salaries of thousands of H1B workers are on par with that of US citizens. Given a chance, I am sure that I can prove that I am better in all aspects of IT programming than some of the best on U.S. citizens. This promotes competitiveness.
4) I would love to have actual source of this information. I know many US registered organizations that hire H1B foreign workers, who worked with fellow U.S citizens without any problems. As far as my knowledge is concerned, most of these employers are "Equal Opportunity Employers".
Roy, America is a unique country that is built on immigrants. This is probably one of the reason why America is amazing in providing civil liberties to all people irrespective of caste, color and race. Also, America has such an immense talent in every field, which makes it a leader in this competitive world.
I certainly welcome yours and NumbersUSA perspective on this email.
Both of us strive to make America more strong and competitive.
Thanks,
Satish
"It is the theory that decides what we can observe."
Albert Einstein
hairstyles Photos of Celebrity Updos:

goel_ar
03-21 12:29 PM
Send me I'm. My prev post was deleted by mod becos they won't allow other websites to be published here
wow -- why mods don't allow other websites to be published here?
wow -- why mods don't allow other websites to be published here?
tampacoolie
06-30 09:44 PM
Suck some beer and get some good sleep yo.
Leave the delivery stuff to Fedex or UPS guys, else you will end up with traffic congestion in Lincon, Nebraska on Monday morning.
Leave the delivery stuff to Fedex or UPS guys, else you will end up with traffic congestion in Lincon, Nebraska on Monday morning.
nixstor
10-26 10:17 PM
please send the link and doc.
Please look at the first post in the thread.
Please look at the first post in the thread.