desi485
03-24 03:12 PM
Dear VB,
I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.
list of some of the threads created by "vinabath" - how many do you see meaningful???
Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum
No more LC substitution, No more delays in 140. What a relief
vinabath Today 02:55 PM
what would you do if you get GC tomorrow? ( 1 2 3 4 )
vinabath Today 02:37 PM
What does the dots in my profile mean?
vinabath Today 02:00 PM
Tips to get your GC in a YEAR ( 1 2 3 4 )
vinabath Yesterday 03:38 AM
by vinabath 0 445 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Poll: How many will be happy if..... ( 1 2 )
by vinabath To All Newbies who are just starting out your career
vinabath
by vinabath 45 4,405 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
BIG JOKE on us by USCIS. Story of the Century.
vinabath 07-02-2007 04:00 PM
by vinabath 14 1,037 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Medical Report Delayed by Six months
vinabath 06-15-2007 01:38 PM
by franklin 8 653 Medical exams and related issues
Y1 Visa - Lets make USA as Dubai
vinabath 05-18-2007 10:44 AM
by vinabath 0 468 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
EB2 India - Feb 23 2003. Is it possible this year??
I have noticed that you are creating new threads just for the heck of it. If you really have an issue that warrants a separate thread and discussion, please go ahead and do it. Please do not abuse the forum. Use your discretion wisely and stop creating threads that depict frustration.
list of some of the threads created by "vinabath" - how many do you see meaningful???
Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum
No more LC substitution, No more delays in 140. What a relief
vinabath Today 02:55 PM
what would you do if you get GC tomorrow? ( 1 2 3 4 )
vinabath Today 02:37 PM
What does the dots in my profile mean?
vinabath Today 02:00 PM
Tips to get your GC in a YEAR ( 1 2 3 4 )
vinabath Yesterday 03:38 AM
by vinabath 0 445 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Poll: How many will be happy if..... ( 1 2 )
by vinabath To All Newbies who are just starting out your career
vinabath
by vinabath 45 4,405 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
BIG JOKE on us by USCIS. Story of the Century.
vinabath 07-02-2007 04:00 PM
by vinabath 14 1,037 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
Medical Report Delayed by Six months
vinabath 06-15-2007 01:38 PM
by franklin 8 653 Medical exams and related issues
Y1 Visa - Lets make USA as Dubai
vinabath 05-18-2007 10:44 AM
by vinabath 0 468 Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins
EB2 India - Feb 23 2003. Is it possible this year??
wallpaper Retro Posters Look to Rev Up
rajuram
06-06 09:32 AM
I also got the interview letter today in Dallas. mine is also PD Jul 2003, EB3 India
Did you see any LUDs in the recent past?
Did you see any LUDs in the recent past?
mbartosik
11-04 12:09 PM
It sounds like the UK is planning on increasing the points required for residence. I see nothing wrong with regulating the points required for residence based on needs of the country. Here it is done my H1B quota, but they forgot to change the EB GC quota too, and that's much of our aim here. In the UK it is done by points. Of course increasing the points will mean that average wage by those of non-British origin will go up. I'm quite sure that we on H1B have above average wage in US too.
In the UK things are further complicated because of migration within the EU to the UK both legal and illegal.
Anyway, this is interesting, but what's happening in the UK is of academic interest only. As far as I'm aware there is not a 12 year wait in the UK for an "indefinite leave to stay" stamp in passport (equiv of GC), and there is not a country quota.
If we don't work with IV, then Lou Dobbs will be saying that "immigrants are being paid more", and then in the next breath, "immigrants are under cutting US citizens". Hang on, I think that I've heard him say both of these things already!
That's why we need to act now, before we are kicked out for both earning more and under cutting!
In the UK things are further complicated because of migration within the EU to the UK both legal and illegal.
Anyway, this is interesting, but what's happening in the UK is of academic interest only. As far as I'm aware there is not a 12 year wait in the UK for an "indefinite leave to stay" stamp in passport (equiv of GC), and there is not a country quota.
If we don't work with IV, then Lou Dobbs will be saying that "immigrants are being paid more", and then in the next breath, "immigrants are under cutting US citizens". Hang on, I think that I've heard him say both of these things already!
That's why we need to act now, before we are kicked out for both earning more and under cutting!
2011 quot;CARS 2quot; Seamless Triptych
rcr_bulk
08-28 05:45 PM
For different initiatives. Did you see my join date? I joined in the first month when it is founded. Not a big deal...I am not even sure why i have to prove and tell these stories....last post....
At last , now you found right the thing to do.
At last , now you found right the thing to do.
more...
Berkeleybee
04-10 01:49 PM
To Berkeleybee, i have recently noticed that you always ask the people directly or indirectly whether they know more than you. While It may be true that you guys know more than us, because u spend hours upon hours making it your business to know, but that does not mean you would want to curb free speech. We are grateful to each and every IV core member for their extrodinary efforts, but do not admonish us because somebody wishes to express their ideas. Who knows if people propose 100 theories there might be 1 out there that even you guys have not thought about.
Personally if i were a member of the core team, i would not even bother to respond back to the threads where the so called theory holds no water. There are enough people in this forum to speculate for you :-).
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
Personally if i were a member of the core team, i would not even bother to respond back to the threads where the so called theory holds no water. There are enough people in this forum to speculate for you :-).
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
redddiv
07-18 07:02 AM
hi Guys,
I was thinking over this for quite some time. Why dont we hire one or two immigration attorneys on a full time basis. And lets start am immigration office where we can have all our immigration works (doubtful) but the future immigrant works ata marginally cheaper rates with high quality of service. If we keep a no profit no loss mantra, it would be helpful to everyone and also it will make this organization very strong.
Lets discuss its relevance? What does the Core think about this.?
I was thinking over this for quite some time. Why dont we hire one or two immigration attorneys on a full time basis. And lets start am immigration office where we can have all our immigration works (doubtful) but the future immigrant works ata marginally cheaper rates with high quality of service. If we keep a no profit no loss mantra, it would be helpful to everyone and also it will make this organization very strong.
Lets discuss its relevance? What does the Core think about this.?
more...
prioritydate
08-14 01:02 PM
A US company is a US company, be it Microsoft, or Cap Gemini, or whatever. For all you know, you may be working with Oracle's consulting division. Are you considered direct employee for Oracle or from a consulting company?
I have friends from Microsoft and Oracle who just got approved after 7 years + in EB2. I also know people from Consulting companies who got approved in 4 years.
I do not think there is any logic or facts to support this argument.
Well, I didn't said that I just proved my theory. It was just an assumption.
I have friends from Microsoft and Oracle who just got approved after 7 years + in EB2. I also know people from Consulting companies who got approved in 4 years.
I do not think there is any logic or facts to support this argument.
Well, I didn't said that I just proved my theory. It was just an assumption.
2010 Cars 2 - Portuguese Poster
trump_gc
08-12 06:19 AM
What if no birth certificate was available and we had submitted a non-availability certificate...will that lead into a RFE?
more...
us_gc_aspirant
09-26 02:04 AM
I was on L1 since Dec 2001 and left in Aug 2005. Came back on H1 in March 2006; H1 was approved only till Dec 2007 ( 6 yrs from 2001). I did not get a fresh 6 yrs., when I moved from L1 to H1. I believe this is the same case with H4.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
The reason why I am asking is that I saw a Immi. Attorney reply in one of the Silicon valley magazines that L1 is not counted against H1 6 yrs. clock. From my H1 approval I find this to be incorrect interpretation.
Can anyone share their experience on this.
Thanks very much.
hair He has also uploaded it to our
wandmaker
12-18 10:21 PM
Confucious had said, when it comes to 485 and AC-21, be smart and patiently wait for the time to pass before you transform from your pre 180 days avatar (http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/cute_baby_2006/cute_baby_nov06_ruby_400.jpg) to your post 180 days avatar (http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0266697/KillBill_CN-99-3.jpg).
Nice quote :)
Nice quote :)
more...
amitga
05-28 01:21 PM
I think the easiest solution would be to get married ASAP.
hot Cars 2 character posters and
nk2006
06-22 03:02 PM
Do we have to send our application to one of the centers based on where we reside/work?
more...
house In Cars 2 Triptych Poster?
ss1026
04-18 09:33 AM
I am waiting to hear something for my wife. She would hate it to sit at home for one year
Let see......
I will update this thread if i hear something
Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?
Let see......
I will update this thread if i hear something
Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?
tattoo Cars 2 One Sheet Maxi Poster
nutakksa
08-28 02:11 PM
See my signature below. Waiting for FP notices from TSC. spoke to my attorney. They mentioned that they are getting FP notices slowly from TSC.
---------
TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
FP notice - ??????
AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.
---------
TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
FP notice - ??????
AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.
more...
pictures Disney/Pixar has just revealed
MatsP
January 31st, 2008, 03:59 AM
The idea of buying a used camera is based on the fact that once you have played a bit with "your own camera" you have a much better idea of what you like and dislike about particular features. If you spend a lot of money (most of what you can afford) then you don't have any spare for "improving on what you got". If you get something similar but a lot less expensive, in the "bargain basement", then you know what it's like, and you can get the "new model" when you have saved a little more money.
Mark's (Swartzphotography) suggestion is another good one - most digital SLR's are never "used up" - there isn't much that can really go wrong, as it's 99.9% electronics, and that's either completely broken [immediately obvious] or it's working right. Aside from ones that look like they have been used by a pro for a long time [look for big scratches, scrapes and worn off paint on the corners], it should be fine to buy a used one. For example a Canon EOS Digital Rebel or Canon EOS 10D, or Nikon D70.
--
Mats
Mark's (Swartzphotography) suggestion is another good one - most digital SLR's are never "used up" - there isn't much that can really go wrong, as it's 99.9% electronics, and that's either completely broken [immediately obvious] or it's working right. Aside from ones that look like they have been used by a pro for a long time [look for big scratches, scrapes and worn off paint on the corners], it should be fine to buy a used one. For example a Canon EOS Digital Rebel or Canon EOS 10D, or Nikon D70.
--
Mats
dresses Disney Pixar#39;s Cars 2 Giant
adibhatla
06-16 11:52 AM
I have seen a letter from USCIS after a congressional enquiry that the "485 is pre-adjudicated and waiting for a visa number"
Hi Chandu,
Could you tell me what needs to be written to the congressman (looking at the content).
Appreciate your help in this regard.
MA
Hi Chandu,
Could you tell me what needs to be written to the congressman (looking at the content).
Appreciate your help in this regard.
MA
more...
makeup cars-2-retro-poster-slice-01
feedfront
09-15 05:39 PM
Yes I got RFE like 1 month back about employment verification...
As 'sanju_dba' said, you should celebrate your freedom here as we appreciate this freedom more than anybody.
Congrats again and enjoy!!!!
As 'sanju_dba' said, you should celebrate your freedom here as we appreciate this freedom more than anybody.
Congrats again and enjoy!!!!
girlfriend Disney Pixar#39;s Cars 2 Poster
greenleaf81
11-04 03:26 PM
Thank you guys for responding to my situation.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
hairstyles CARS 2 - Triptych Poster 2
vikki76
06-17 03:40 PM
Thanks a lot for informative reply. Good to know that you are not the only one battling choices in this GC maze
jagan13
02-21 09:18 AM
HRPRO,
I could go in person , but since I submitted it thru mail, I am not sure if they will even give it to me personally. As of right now, i am planning on waiting it out till the end of 8 weeks atleast, which will be the end of next week.
satishav,
I am from KY and currently they need to validate all the original documents, proof of address,etc before they issue this blue form, whih identifies the last date of your legal status and the DMV issues the license till that date. I already tried with copied on the original passport but the guy in the administrative office refused to issue the form.
aaren253,
Sorry about the lost passport.
rockstart,
I believe there were a lot of delays between 09 and 10, based on my research. Lately, it seems to be about 40 working days. Hopefully, my passport has the same processing timeline. As I mentioned in my post, both my checks(application fee and returm mailing fee) were cashed on 24th Jan which to me is still unclear, as my appointment date was on 24th Dec and my documents were received by the embassy on 31st Dec. I am not sure what they were upto with my passport, till 24th Jan.
Jagan
I could go in person , but since I submitted it thru mail, I am not sure if they will even give it to me personally. As of right now, i am planning on waiting it out till the end of 8 weeks atleast, which will be the end of next week.
satishav,
I am from KY and currently they need to validate all the original documents, proof of address,etc before they issue this blue form, whih identifies the last date of your legal status and the DMV issues the license till that date. I already tried with copied on the original passport but the guy in the administrative office refused to issue the form.
aaren253,
Sorry about the lost passport.
rockstart,
I believe there were a lot of delays between 09 and 10, based on my research. Lately, it seems to be about 40 working days. Hopefully, my passport has the same processing timeline. As I mentioned in my post, both my checks(application fee and returm mailing fee) were cashed on 24th Jan which to me is still unclear, as my appointment date was on 24th Dec and my documents were received by the embassy on 31st Dec. I am not sure what they were upto with my passport, till 24th Jan.
Jagan
softcrowd
04-23 09:12 AM
From Labor approval there is no direct way finding it out if its an Eb2/Eb3 (Other than going through the job requirements & inferring it). But if you have the I-140 reciept, its very easy...
Go to the "Notice Type" section on the I-140 receipt, in that there is a "section:" of that says "Sec.203 (b) (2)" --> its an EB2. If thats "Sec.203 (b) (3)" --> its an EB3.
Go to the "Notice Type" section on the I-140 receipt, in that there is a "section:" of that says "Sec.203 (b) (2)" --> its an EB2. If thats "Sec.203 (b) (3)" --> its an EB3.