Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

honda city zx exi interiors

images Pictures of Honda City exi honda city zx exi interiors. Didn#39;t even Honda City ZXi had
  • Didn#39;t even Honda City ZXi had



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 04:45 PM
    To Red Dot Hammerers,

    Do not work over time giving me red dots again...





    wallpaper Didn#39;t even Honda City ZXi had honda city zx exi interiors. Get a 97 Honda City 1.3 EXi AT
  • Get a 97 Honda City 1.3 EXi AT



  • chantu
    06-24 11:38 AM
    In EAD form, they are asking about previous EAD info..like which service center, what date, GRANTED or REJECTEd etc.. Now I had two EADs..one is OPT and other one I got last year. Do I have to write info for both one or just for last year?? In last year's form, I wrote info about my OPT. But what now?





    honda city zx exi interiors. Pictures of honda city 1.5 exi
  • Pictures of honda city 1.5 exi



  • andy garcia
    05-24 07:34 PM
    when you can become an illegal, what prevents you from becoming an illegal with retrospective effect.. goto Hialeah near Miami,FL & you can get all the fake stuff for under $500..

    Why do you need to go to Miami?

    Go on e-Bay and bid for illegal certification.





    2011 Get a 97 Honda City 1.3 EXi AT honda city zx exi interiors. 1997 Honda City Exi Manual
  • 1997 Honda City Exi Manual



  • DallasBlue
    09-27 02:32 PM
    why useless stoppers ? something more useful!!

    Lets send flowers again !!



    more...


    honda city zx exi interiors. Honda City Exi
  • Honda City Exi



  • paskal
    10-23 11:53 PM
    he is EB3
    everyone is retrogressed, badly i may add
    there is no method to this madness.

    congratulations bud! glad you made it out :D





    honda city zx exi interiors. matte -Honda City 2002 Exi
  • matte -Honda City 2002 Exi



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-13 03:29 PM
    I guess the last two quarters April-June, July-September should see huge jumps as vdlrao suggested. Any unused numbers from ROW and EB-1 categories should start flowing towards the EB-2 Chindia. This would be time when Chindia's EB-2 will have the same processing dates. I can't wait for it to reach December 2005.



    more...


    honda city zx exi interiors. Pictures of Honda City exi
  • Pictures of Honda City exi



  • qasleuth
    05-02 02:37 PM
    Ok , it may not be right thread to discuss everything here... but
    What I am saying is, instead of spending N years waiting for GC, I guess we lead better life elsewhere!
    Where else, in our home country... but that reminds me of descremenation again!!
    So I thought of place which is not in high demand yet... africa...!

    I always believe in making things happen, in stead of waiting for someone doing it for me!!
    hebbar77,

    Firstly, you are making an assumption that everybody here is from India. Secondly, justifying your statement by giving simplified explanation would not suffice. You suggested buying a country in Africa alluding that countries are up for sale which is quite insulting as suggested by an earlier poster.





    2010 Pictures of honda city 1.5 exi honda city zx exi interiors. Pictures of Honda City exi
  • Pictures of Honda City exi



  • STAmisha
    09-15 10:58 AM
    OR

    Have some backup like Canada/Australia/Singapore. Atleast you will continue the same quality of life with little lesser pay and continue with life

    India is an option but the $$ amount for outsourcing is getting expensive and US is finding new options in China/Eastern Europe/Isreal/Phillipines, I'm not sure about future. I know this is just thestarting but in some time the tide may turn and India might loose in the race (hope not).

    Currently India is booming heavily and I HOPE it sustains the pace!!

    The common things we need to worry in India is the dreaded exposure back to STONE AGE culture (especially for women) and some common problems like pollution, too many people everywhere ...

    Meanwhile sit back, relax and enjoy your life and forget what will happen tommrow. Take it easy and everything will be allright



    more...


    honda city zx exi interiors. honda city 1997 model exi
  • honda city 1997 model exi



  • gcsoon
    10-16 04:14 PM
    Does any of you know what rights for maternity leave has a pregnant H1B visa holder? I want to stay home next year for 3 months to take care of my baby, then start working again.
    From what I know I can only have the 6 weeks of short term disability.
    The Maternity Act does not apply in my case because the company I'm working for has under 50 employees.
    I asked my lawyer if I can take any unpaid leave without loosing my H1B status and her answer was that I can change my visa to H4 or become a part time employee for a while. I do not like any of this options because I'm in my I140 stage with my green card and I do not want to lose it at this stage, after waiting for years to get my labor cert approval.
    Your answer would be appreciated.

    Thanks





    hair 1997 Honda City Exi Manual honda city zx exi interiors. hot Honda City 1.5 Exi
  • hot Honda City 1.5 Exi



  • vin13
    04-08 03:02 PM
    EB-3 unavailable until october when the next fiscal year begins :(



    more...


    honda city zx exi interiors. hair See more Honda City ZX
  • hair See more Honda City ZX



  • mayurcreation
    02-18 12:11 PM
    I have filed FIOA request and got reference no. or control number with below information in letter after 3 weeks of mailing initial form G-639 (notarized)....

    All FOIA/PA related requests, including address changes, must be submitted in writing and be signed by the requestor. Please include the control number on all correspondence. Requests may be mailed to the "FOIA/PA Officer at the National Records Center. P.O. Box 648010. Lee's Summit. MO 64064-8010" or fax to 816-350-5785. You may also submit FOIA/PA related requests to email address at uscis.foia@dhs.gov.

    Hope this will help some one.

    Good Luck.


    I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?





    hot Honda City Exi honda city zx exi interiors. wallpaper 2007 Honda City ZX
  • wallpaper 2007 Honda City ZX



  • rexjamla
    07-19 10:07 AM
    EB3/FEDEX delivered on 02-Jul-07 at 10:25 am



    more...


    house Honda City Zx Exi Interiors. honda city zx exi interiors. Honda City 1.5 EXi Type 2
  • Honda City 1.5 EXi Type 2



  • aadimanav
    08-20 04:42 PM
    Source: www.immigration-law.com

    08/20/2008: Immigration Reauthorization Bills and Senate Needs a Political Push

    * There are four reauthorization legislative bills in the Congress. (1) Conrad 30 NIW bill , (2) Regional Center Pilot Investment bill (EB-5), (3) Nonministerial Religious Worker R-1 and Special Immigration bill, and (4) E-Verify Electronic Employment Authorization bill. The E-Verify reauthorization bill is very controversial adn currently facing a stong political opposition from political forces. The House passed the first three bills and forwarded to the Senate quite some time back, but as we reported on 08/02/2008, the Senate floor referred the bills to the Senate Judiciary at the last minute before the Senate left the Hill on August 2, 2008. These bills are currently presented to the Senate in two different formats: One is the format of the Senate's consent to each of these House bills separately. The other is Senator Specter's consolidated bill that put together all of these four bills into one bill. Obviously, Senator Specter's strategy must have been to tie the reauthorization bills to the controversial E-Verify Reauthorization bill. We reported that he apparently changed his mind and was pressuring the Senate Majority Leader to introduce E-Verify bill in the Senate first. Accordingly, it is unclear which strategies will work better to get these reauthorization bills passed in the Senate before they return to the election recess in early October.
    * The Senate is scheduled to return to the session on September 5, 2008, Friday, and to pick up the defense appropriation billl debates. The House is not scheduled to return to the session until September 8, 2008, Monday. Procedurally, unless each of the reauthorization bills is consented by the Senate floor without amendment, they will have to go to the conference committee or the House just consent to the Senate's amendment. The problem is the House bills were referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee just before the recess and unless a sufficient political pressure is added to the Judiciary Committee Chairman Lehey, they are destined to go nowhere when it comes to the time frame. On the other hand, Senator's consolidated bill faces its own problem because of the E-Verify reauthorization proposal. Besides, even if the Senate floor quickly takes up this consolidated bill, since it is a Senate bill, it will have to be presented to the House for their consent for the Senate versions. The question is how and when all of these actions will be taken up by the leaders of the Senate. The answer appears to be obvious. The relevant immigrant communities must recharge themselves and act quickly to add pressure on the Senate leaders to take up the bills quickly as soon as they return to the session. Probably it may be too late to attach these bills to the defense appropriation bill which they will pick up on the first day of their return to the Senate.





    tattoo matte -Honda City 2002 Exi honda city zx exi interiors. honda city zx exi interiors.
  • honda city zx exi interiors.



  • sweet_jungle
    12-19 01:58 PM
    When does the "Approval notice sent" status appear, it is about 7 days since I got the production ordered.

    ok, so you got card prodcution ordered. then after 7 days, it changed to "notice sent". then, card came in mail. Is that what happened to you, gcseeker?



    more...


    pictures Pictures of Honda City exi honda city zx exi interiors. Honda City Zx Exi Interiors.
  • Honda City Zx Exi Interiors.



  • eb3retro
    05-17 12:13 PM
    am not able to be there these days as I am travelling for work during this time. Also, I have 10k United miles with me, and I would be more than happy to donate it to someone who can travel. But I am not sure if 10k is enough for a round trip. If some one has any inputs on this, I am happy to be of some use at atleast by giving away these miles.





    dresses wallpaper 2007 Honda City ZX honda city zx exi interiors. Honda City Exi-s 2002 KHI
  • Honda City Exi-s 2002 KHI



  • vpa_2009
    03-17 02:58 PM
    Thanks to start this. No offense for EB2 but EB3 is going nowhere. We have to do something for it. Kindly spread the word and come up with ideas to work on it.



    more...


    makeup honda city 1997 model exi honda city zx exi interiors. Honda City Zx Exi Interiors.
  • Honda City Zx Exi Interiors.



  • vinodp1978
    06-28 01:11 PM
    does this mean that i cannot get a 3 yr extension based on approved I-140 pp? My labor is not pending for 365 days and so I am solely depending on I-140 approval for a 3 yr extension. I am filing i-140 and i-485 concurrently before July 5...will this give me an EAD option even if 140 takes longer to get approved?





    girlfriend honda city zx exi interiors. honda city zx exi interiors. images Honda City 2001 Exi Silver honda city zx exi interiors.
  • images Honda City 2001 Exi Silver honda city zx exi interiors.



  • unseenguy
    07-04 11:17 PM
    You are correct. The rules must have changed recently. I wonder what made them make that change, Now children of US citizens (who were once Indian citizens) have an advantage over children who has both parents as Indian citizens. Weird.. isn't it?

    I don't think that the rules are unfair. If both parents are Indian citizens, then the child is eligible for primary citizenship of India. Hence how can he be allowed to take OCI when he infact can get primary citizenship? Also the rules are created with rules for all countries in mind not just USA and also they are intended to protect those who lived in India, paid taxes in India and these rules are to protect interests of children born in India.

    I live in US with my wife, we dont have any kids and yes I am in race for GC. But I also know a few couples who applied for US passport for their kids, went back to India, got their kids educated at Indian Citizen's fee schedule in general quota and then sent their kids to US back with citizenship of US.

    So..... didnt this put Indian kids born in India at disadvantage?





    hairstyles hair See more Honda City ZX honda city zx exi interiors. 2011 RUSH 1997 Honda city EXI 1.3L honda city zx exi interiors.
  • 2011 RUSH 1997 Honda city EXI 1.3L honda city zx exi interiors.



  • Miya Maqbool
    05-21 03:02 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I am confused about the status of my application. I had concurrent I140/485 filing under EB3 on July 30th at TSC(with PD of Dec 2004).
    On May 9th I got a CRIS notification that my I 485 case has been transferred to Lincoln, NE -I am assuming it is the Nebraska office.
    However, I am more interested in tracking the I 140 status.

    1. My RD for I 140 is July 30, 2007 and ND is Sep 26, 2007. Online status still shows being processed at TSC..so which tracking dates shld I follow..is it the RD or the ND?

    2. Even though it is concurrent filing, I am assuming the I 140 case is treated independently and is not tied to the I 485. (PD is very far EB3 Dec 2004, but I 140 still shows at TSC)

    Due to some personal reasons, it is important to know if my I 140 will be approved before July 2008..given the info above..when do you guys think it may be approved??

    Thanks in advance...





    GC08
    04-28 08:46 PM
    I tend to think a point system is better than what we have now. One thing though is that the points should be allocated "properly". For example, more points should be given to people with higher education, who earned a US degree, who have worked in the US for more years, who have paid more taxes, etc.

    Someone mentioned a good point is about the visa number limits. If the per country limits are not eliminated, the points system won't solve the problem. Of course, they should also give more points to people who have passed Labor and I140 and allow them to adjust status right away. Otherwise, we will further get stuck in all the backlogs. Poor us. :(

    I think if all the above issues are solved/cleared, probably a point system is good for us (i.e., EB based immigrants who are now stuck due to backlogs and retrogression). :p





    gcnirvana
    10-12 03:45 PM
    I heard it in NPR couple of days ago that it starts Nov 13th. They were talking about Physicians trying to push for a Medicare pay increase during the lame duck session. Aren't they getting paid more than enuf :mad:

    does anyone have any idea when the lame duck session is scheduled to take place?