fromnaija
10-09 03:48 PM
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
Print the picture and then scan it to the required resolution.
Print the picture and then scan it to the required resolution.
wallpaper Jennifer Lopez#39;s Love?,
katrina
05-31 01:05 PM
You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.
Yup and for that reason people try to sponsor their family and their relative (sister and brother ) for Green Card. Because whenever you try to follow the system they try to make hard on you. When you try honest way telling the truth that you just want to visit your friends or family here they suspect you want to immigrate here. Older people from other country tend not to come over here and stay cause they will fully depend on their kid to get around
in unfamiliar place but I guess the immigration officer don't think like that.

anilvt
07-17 12:05 AM
Anyone?
2011 album dropping May 3rd.
sky7
07-26 01:04 PM
Oh...EB3 I140 Premium filling starts August. Possibly EB2 too!
http://www.immigration-law.com/
(hmm..how come my thread doesn't get updated in the main page!)
http://www.immigration-law.com/
(hmm..how come my thread doesn't get updated in the main page!)
more...
jnraajan
09-23 05:22 PM
I dont think EB3 is current for Nov 2004. Infact, it is unavailable for all countries of charge until Oct First. If you are Phillipines or rest of the world, you still need to wait until OCt First to file
Dear Guru's
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
Dear Guru's
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
krishnam70
02-18 12:04 PM
currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
i have never been on axiom payroll
can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
Thanks
What was your GC filed for? as a future employee? If that is the case does it still constitute a a fraudulent practice? I show the yates memo could be used as a reference if at all this case is denied.
any suggestion desi?
cheers
kris
i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
i have never been on axiom payroll
can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
Thanks
What was your GC filed for? as a future employee? If that is the case does it still constitute a a fraudulent practice? I show the yates memo could be used as a reference if at all this case is denied.
any suggestion desi?
cheers
kris
more...

satishku_2000
08-01 04:01 PM
How long it would take for me to know whether USCIS is accepted the response or not .. What is the process for MTR? Do USCIS issue NOID if they dont accept the response?
2010 Jennifer Lopez
diptam
01-16 12:45 PM
indyanguy,
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
more...
asdfred
10-16 05:03 PM
duties matter..but, if your title is so different..they cannot be..this can be an issue..especially managerial duties involve managing resources which is very different to a developer..talk to your attorney if he can make it happen..i would do whatever the attorney says.
hair Jennifer Lopez hair style
amsh
08-22 04:01 PM
Hi there,
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
-both applications are independent of each other
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
----it remains valid
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
---No risk
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
------5 years of progressive experience or post graduate degree and the job for which you are working for requires that .
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
Hi Matt
Mine is EB3 India; priority date is Jan, 2007 and 485 filed in July, 2007 filters. I am holding 3 years of bachlers and 1 year diploma plus 10 years of professional experience. I do not see any progress in EB3 for another couple of years and thinking convert my petition from EB3 - EB2 but got few questions as follow; by the way I am on EAD now, no more H1B - so my situation is do or die :) I would not say die because this is not only the world for us.
Note: Still I am working for the same sponsered employer.
1. If I file new petition with EB2 based on my old EB3 priority date with same employer, what happens to my EB3 application processing? will that get effected in any way?
-both applications are independent of each other
2. What happens to my EB3 processing if my EB2 got rejected for some reason?
----it remains valid
3. If I get m 140 approved with my new EB2 filing; what kind of risks I have porting EB3 485 to EB2 file?
---No risk
4. What all the requirements filing EB2 for converting from EB3?
------5 years of progressive experience or post graduate degree and the job for which you are working for requires that .
I would really appreciate your answers.
Thanks,
Matt.
Hi Matt
more...
WaldenPond
02-09 11:03 AM
Hello,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
hot Jennifer Lopez, the dancer
arnab221
04-24 10:00 AM
The schedule of the meeting is as below .
Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
You could watch the webcast through a hyperlink at this page .
http://judiciary.house.gov/schedule.aspx
Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
You could watch the webcast through a hyperlink at this page .
http://judiciary.house.gov/schedule.aspx
more...
house Jennifer Lopez has a new album
LostInGCProcess
11-10 11:40 PM
Thanks again for the reply and wishes!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
tattoo Love? is the seventh studio
trueguy
08-11 04:06 PM
bump
more...
pictures Jennifer Lopez is lookin#39;

a_yaja
04-23 09:08 AM
I am sure this question must have been answered before, but as i could not find anything with reference to it, so i thought of posting it here.
I just received a copy of the labor from my company. Is there a way to find out, whether the labor was cleared for EB-2 or not.
I am novice in this area.
If there are any other ways to find out, can anyone shed some light on it.
Thanks.
Can you please elaborate? When you say "whether the labor was cleared for EB-2 or not" - do you mean that your employer has already filed you I-140 application and you received an approval notice for the I-140? Or did your employer file for Labor Certification under the PERM process and your labor was approved?
If your I-140 was cleared - look to see under which category the I-140 was approved (more information on that @ http://www.uscis.gov. Search for Employment Based Green Cards).
If your Labor Certification is cleared and you still need to apply for I-140, then the wording and the requirements determine if the job will qualify for EB2 (Labor Certification itself does not specify the EB category). For example, if the requirements state that a Master's is required or a Bachelor's + 5 yrs of experience is required, then you may qualify for EB2. You should remember that even though the Labor Certification requirements qualify you for EB2, your employer may choose to file under EB3.
I just received a copy of the labor from my company. Is there a way to find out, whether the labor was cleared for EB-2 or not.
I am novice in this area.
If there are any other ways to find out, can anyone shed some light on it.
Thanks.
Can you please elaborate? When you say "whether the labor was cleared for EB-2 or not" - do you mean that your employer has already filed you I-140 application and you received an approval notice for the I-140? Or did your employer file for Labor Certification under the PERM process and your labor was approved?
If your I-140 was cleared - look to see under which category the I-140 was approved (more information on that @ http://www.uscis.gov. Search for Employment Based Green Cards).
If your Labor Certification is cleared and you still need to apply for I-140, then the wording and the requirements determine if the job will qualify for EB2 (Labor Certification itself does not specify the EB category). For example, if the requirements state that a Master's is required or a Bachelor's + 5 yrs of experience is required, then you may qualify for EB2. You should remember that even though the Labor Certification requirements qualify you for EB2, your employer may choose to file under EB3.
dresses Jennifer Lopez shows sexy side
rajpatelemail
12-09 01:32 AM
I second that...
Red dots will not matter (even 100000000 reds do not pull hair), butthat filthy language hurts.
If real person who commented it is visible, then it shd be ok, so that we can deal with that fella.
When sush a system is in place, people may not leave filthy comments i guess.
Anonymous nature of this dotting business leading to the real culture/pshyco attitiude of those dotmongers.
Red dots will not matter (even 100000000 reds do not pull hair), butthat filthy language hurts.
If real person who commented it is visible, then it shd be ok, so that we can deal with that fella.
When sush a system is in place, people may not leave filthy comments i guess.
Anonymous nature of this dotting business leading to the real culture/pshyco attitiude of those dotmongers.
more...
makeup Jennifer Lopez has spent most

hbk
04-22 03:33 PM
Most of the above documnets were optional 2 years back, but now it become compulsory in all these, Workorder/SOW and PO is very much necessary, for an approval, Since this is a Premium Processing, there are chances of getting an RFE, asking for original contract between client and the vendor, at that time you can ask the Final Vendor or Client to send or Fax the contract directly to USCIS. And ask your attorney to mention in a covering letter in the RFE that the contract is sent by your Vendor Attorney thru mail or fax,
Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)
Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.
Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.
May GOD Bless
Thanks a lot for the response.
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approval Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)
Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.
Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.
May GOD Bless
Thanks a lot for the response.
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approval Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
girlfriend My Love? album promotion
chanduv23
08-10 11:48 AM
Close This Thread
hairstyles Jennifer-Lopez-American-Music-
sundar99
02-12 01:59 AM
Folks,
Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices
Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices
logiclife
02-05 05:04 PM
This article has an overall competitiveness argument saying that the American Competitiveness is not under a threat.
The PACE act is to protect that IN ADVANCE from happening...ie. having the american competitiveness under a threat from India and China.
I am going to discredit one argument in his article:
He says: We do an outstanding job of education for people ages 18 to 65. I beg to differ. If that is his argument to claim that there is no shortage of talent, then he ought to read a survey report funded by Pew Charitable research. The tools used was the same used by National Assessment of Adult Literacy, the government's examination of English literacy among adults.
More than 50% of students at four-year schools and more than 75% at two-year colleges lacked the skills to perform complex literacy tasks.
That means they could not interpret a table about exercise and blood pressure, understand the arguments of newspaper editorials, compare credit card offers with different interest rates and annual fees or summarize results of a survey about parental involvement in school.
The survey examined college and university students nearing the end of their degree programs. The students did the worst on matters involving math, according to the study.
Almost 20% of students pursuing four-year degrees had only basic quantitative skills. For example, the students could not estimate if their car had enough gas to get to the service station. About 30% of two-year students had only basic math skills.
The full article was published recently on all major media outlets including CNN, MSNBC and USA today.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/01/20/literacy.college.students.ap/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2006-01-19-college-tasks_x.htm
The PACE act is to protect that IN ADVANCE from happening...ie. having the american competitiveness under a threat from India and China.
I am going to discredit one argument in his article:
He says: We do an outstanding job of education for people ages 18 to 65. I beg to differ. If that is his argument to claim that there is no shortage of talent, then he ought to read a survey report funded by Pew Charitable research. The tools used was the same used by National Assessment of Adult Literacy, the government's examination of English literacy among adults.
More than 50% of students at four-year schools and more than 75% at two-year colleges lacked the skills to perform complex literacy tasks.
That means they could not interpret a table about exercise and blood pressure, understand the arguments of newspaper editorials, compare credit card offers with different interest rates and annual fees or summarize results of a survey about parental involvement in school.
The survey examined college and university students nearing the end of their degree programs. The students did the worst on matters involving math, according to the study.
Almost 20% of students pursuing four-year degrees had only basic quantitative skills. For example, the students could not estimate if their car had enough gas to get to the service station. About 30% of two-year students had only basic math skills.
The full article was published recently on all major media outlets including CNN, MSNBC and USA today.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/01/20/literacy.college.students.ap/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2006-01-19-college-tasks_x.htm
belmontboy
05-22 07:05 PM
As mentioned by my HR attorney applied my labour application electronically on march 17th and forwarded me a case number starting with c , so i am assuming it was appl;ied at chicago center.
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
Signature is not required for filing. u need to sign form 9089 if there is an audit or approval.
Recent trends for PERM processing are around 60-90 days.
Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.
My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...
Signature is not required for filing. u need to sign form 9089 if there is an audit or approval.
Recent trends for PERM processing are around 60-90 days.