vkannan
03-11 12:45 PM
let us start May 2009 predictions.
EB3-I 2003 October
If at all something happens, it should be in July/August bulletin, forget the rest of the months prediction....lets have a peaceful few months........
EB3-I 2003 October
If at all something happens, it should be in July/August bulletin, forget the rest of the months prediction....lets have a peaceful few months........
wallpaper justin timberlake 2011.
nozerd
01-21 03:22 PM
Like you I had been waiting since 2005 (when my labor and I 140 got approved) for my PD to be current. Now that its been current since October 1, 2008 and even had been current in few months in early 2008 I realize that its just one more wait.
Nothing is going top happen by increasing quota unless USCIS speeeds up processing and decised to process based on a documented criteia (right now its completely random as TSC and NSC are out of synch and neither seems to follow any sequence of PD, ND or RD).
Me and others like me have been waiting since 2001 and we are still stuck even though PD is current. We have a special thread for us who are pre OCt 2001 PD and are still waiting. So if anything focus on getting USCIS to process orderly and efficiently. If you increase quota but dont change USCIS behaviour you will be worse off.
Nothing is going top happen by increasing quota unless USCIS speeeds up processing and decised to process based on a documented criteia (right now its completely random as TSC and NSC are out of synch and neither seems to follow any sequence of PD, ND or RD).
Me and others like me have been waiting since 2001 and we are still stuck even though PD is current. We have a special thread for us who are pre OCt 2001 PD and are still waiting. So if anything focus on getting USCIS to process orderly and efficiently. If you increase quota but dont change USCIS behaviour you will be worse off.
vparam
09-20 02:02 AM
I wonder why the bulletine prediction has not started....it used to be fun...
2011 Justin Timberlake amp; Mila
burnt
06-20 07:50 PM
Hi Friends - Can someone give the list of documents & fees that are needed for AP renewal?
more...
eb3_nepa
05-11 11:43 AM
I'll believe it when i see it.
I have heard and seen far too many such "stunts" and public displays to be excited just yet.
I have heard and seen far too many such "stunts" and public displays to be excited just yet.
mrsr
07-20 02:01 PM
My i485 Package reached on 2nd July 09:01AM and was received by R.Mickels. No Checks cashed yet.
more...

ksrk
12-31 04:56 PM
Please ignore if it has already been posted. This article looks interesting considering the current economic and immigration situation
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html
This is absolutely ridiculous! What would Canada want to do with those northern states anyways?
But seriously - this is just random ramblings being lapped up as sensational news in the Russian state media (even if that were true)!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html
This is absolutely ridiculous! What would Canada want to do with those northern states anyways?
But seriously - this is just random ramblings being lapped up as sensational news in the Russian state media (even if that were true)!
2010 2011 shirtless. arnold

sre501
07-19 09:55 AM
EB3 PD April 2002 , filed 485 july 2nd fedex at 9.02 am
more...
indigokiwi
03-10 09:02 PM
Contributed $100 towards Advocacy day Transaction # 3T1561722N075700Y
@indigowiki, You have impressive list of action items in your signature. How about adding one more for becoming donor on IV?
Lead by example! Let the people know you are serious about your IV efforts.
Hey ArkBird. I joined recently, and have been an active member since then...I'm ramping up... not a leader by any means. Never said I was :D Just doing my part to help. And thank you for your contribution!
@indigowiki, You have impressive list of action items in your signature. How about adding one more for becoming donor on IV?
Lead by example! Let the people know you are serious about your IV efforts.
Hey ArkBird. I joined recently, and have been an active member since then...I'm ramping up... not a leader by any means. Never said I was :D Just doing my part to help. And thank you for your contribution!
hair Justin Timberlake shirtless
jsb
03-19 02:09 PM
[QUOTE=sri1309;...Isnt it a shame that a greencard holder cannot get his wife immediately wheras H1s and others can. They have to be told very loudly... .[/QUOTE]
This favours temporary workers on H1, L1 etc. An H1/L1 spouse can move to the US easily, but not that of a GC holder. If you want to bring out this "discrimination", that would mean to discontinue H4 visas, as seeminlgly it is a discrimination against a GC holder. Is that you are looking for?
This favours temporary workers on H1, L1 etc. An H1/L1 spouse can move to the US easily, but not that of a GC holder. If you want to bring out this "discrimination", that would mean to discontinue H4 visas, as seeminlgly it is a discrimination against a GC holder. Is that you are looking for?
more...

BharatPremi
11-08 04:45 PM
To Red Dot Hammerers,
Do not work over time giving me red dots again...
Do not work over time giving me red dots again...
hot justin timberlake shirtless. justin timberlake shirtless
venky08
10-24 05:31 PM
no-it is something else....attitude of positive expectancy... ;)
often times i have noticed that the blissfully ignorant GC applicants come better off than rest of us- who act like chicken with the head cut off after every bad news!!! may be they dont worry too much and look at it from a whole another perspective...who knows...i wish i could be one of those, but i am too far in the game...damage is already done...:D
Yep, It is luck nothing else...
often times i have noticed that the blissfully ignorant GC applicants come better off than rest of us- who act like chicken with the head cut off after every bad news!!! may be they dont worry too much and look at it from a whole another perspective...who knows...i wish i could be one of those, but i am too far in the game...damage is already done...:D
Yep, It is luck nothing else...
more...
house prince harry shirtless
ganguteli
02-27 10:49 PM
Pappu no need to ask People to do something. We all, includiing me want others to do the work and we just want to make annonymous remarks blaming IV. We must admit that we really like doing this. :) The original poster Endlesswait came to the site and blamed IV for not doing anything and went away without doing anything. This dude AlbertPinto is just saying many times that IV is not doing anything but is not doing anything himself. You have asked him to do somehing, let us see if he really does something.
Like others, I will also not do anything and will be here to give my 2 cents. This is the easiest task we can all do. Isn't it?
Like others, I will also not do anything and will be here to give my 2 cents. This is the easiest task we can all do. Isn't it?
tattoo justin timberlake 2011
akgind
08-25 01:11 PM
This is a problem because the DL people do not understand the immigration law. I was in a similar situation 2 years ago in Iowa. Tried to explain to the manager of the office, but got a lecture on how good their public transport system is. Then I went to another DL office in a rural county. The counter clerk refused, asked to see the supervisor who agreed to extend for 6 months by which time my extension came through.
more...
pictures hair justin bieber shirtless
swarnapuri
06-13 03:14 PM
PAGE 8 :
E. Untimely Processing and Systemic Problems with Employment-Based Green Card Applications – USCIS’ inability to process enough green card applications and accurately track employment-based green card applications has resulted in a perpetual backlog of employment-based green card applications and widespread issuance of interim benefits. This lack of accurate data also has resulted in the underutilization of statutorily limited visa numbers.
E. Untimely Processing and Systemic Problems with Employment-Based Green Card Applications – USCIS’ inability to process enough green card applications and accurately track employment-based green card applications has resulted in a perpetual backlog of employment-based green card applications and widespread issuance of interim benefits. This lack of accurate data also has resulted in the underutilization of statutorily limited visa numbers.
dresses zac efron 2011 shirtless.
Dandruff
10-05 02:10 PM
I got your point and that of logiclife's and I agree....there is no need for them to mention the illegals (a cheap attempt on the part of WSJ). I was merely pointing out that WSJ technically does not say that we (high tech workers) are illegal.
the usage of "But" to start the sentence in the WSJ article implies it is related to the preceeding line. hth!
the usage of "But" to start the sentence in the WSJ article implies it is related to the preceeding line. hth!
more...
makeup Zac+efron+2011+shirtless
happyfeet
03-25 10:54 AM
Dear friends
For every one of us getting GC is a nightmare. Though USCIS follows a system, I feel it is not correctly followed. Also I noticed that people who have filed before the PERM process are really suffering. There are people who are in EB3, waiting for more than 9-10 years, keeping hope and anxiously waiting.
I feel that we should write to USCIS to clear all the pending GC�s (EB2, EB3) filed before PERM (March 31, 2005) need to be processed before they take up any cases filed in PERM.
This will certainly make the process rational.
For every one of us getting GC is a nightmare. Though USCIS follows a system, I feel it is not correctly followed. Also I noticed that people who have filed before the PERM process are really suffering. There are people who are in EB3, waiting for more than 9-10 years, keeping hope and anxiously waiting.
I feel that we should write to USCIS to clear all the pending GC�s (EB2, EB3) filed before PERM (March 31, 2005) need to be processed before they take up any cases filed in PERM.
This will certainly make the process rational.
girlfriend justin timberlake shirtless

sachuin23
04-21 12:54 PM
A Quick Question.
Can parents stay here for 5 1/2 months go back for say a month or two and come back again for 5 1\2 months? Would this pattern be suspected during visa renewal?
Can parents stay here for 5 1/2 months go back for say a month or two and come back again for 5 1\2 months? Would this pattern be suspected during visa renewal?
hairstyles 10 : Justin Timberlake
siravi
10-02 04:46 PM
Will be there
sunny1000
02-01 04:48 PM
Sent a Money Order for $50 yesterday. Thx to everyone for their efforts.:D
TeddyKoochu
10-02 10:24 AM
Refer to the following link - OCI vs PIO Card. Detailed comparison whether you should get OCI card or PIO card for persons of Indian origin (http://www..com/nri/pio-vs-oci.html)
You can apply for the PIO card only if your child has a US passport. In the past the rules used to be different, I have a friend his first child has a OCI card, he had to settle for a PIO card for the second child. Again I would strongly suggest to you to apply in person for the PIO card if any of the consulates are in accessible distance for you, good news is that they are open on US holidays. I was able to obtain the PIO card at home within a week for my child after applying in person.
You can apply for the PIO card only if your child has a US passport. In the past the rules used to be different, I have a friend his first child has a OCI card, he had to settle for a PIO card for the second child. Again I would strongly suggest to you to apply in person for the PIO card if any of the consulates are in accessible distance for you, good news is that they are open on US holidays. I was able to obtain the PIO card at home within a week for my child after applying in person.