Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

long hair styles for men 2009

images dresses long hair styles for long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009.
  • long hair styles for men 2009.



  • sheela
    10-16 10:14 AM
    Guys,

    Someone left a red dot on post with message: " tells of your lack of ideas".

    I never said that this is the only option left and we have to do this. This was one of the proposal / suggestion. We welcomed other suggestions too! What I wanted and I still want is to do something, I wanted to have a brain storming so that we can come up with some better positive idea. This is not new. We had similar hurdles when tried to request people to promote HR 5882 and other events.

    Above note is a sign of complete loser. This type of people don't have guts to come up in front and express their views because they really don't have guts to do anything. I am not ashamed that I proposed flower campaignwhere there are other possibly better options available.

    I still strongly believe that doing something is always better than cursing something who is trying to do something or doing nothing.

    Seriously, its not illegal lobbies that we are more threatened by. Its our own people.

    I agree we need to do something big to end never-ending regression.

    Let us organise:
    "WORK-ROUND-THE-CLOCK non-stop for 24 hours"

    This will generate lot of interest in media for the hard-working immigrant community

    It will get us support from our Employers/Managers & hurt none

    It is easy to organise at institution level- be it University, Hospitals/Corporate sector or R&D. I believe participation & effect will be much more than we expect. With little publicity -It may become a news of the day

    I tell you what= during our doctoral studies at a prestigious institute in india. we did this and it really worked

    WE can do some polling here and select a date for this event. I may say: Let us start this non-stop event a day-before THANKSGIVING DAY and end on the morning of thanksgiving day.





    wallpaper long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009. cool long haircuts for men.
  • cool long haircuts for men.



  • singhsa3
    03-04 08:32 AM
    Nope you got it wrong!

    The message is simple, you got the people with right stuff, standing in the line, waiting for their green cards. Their wait is neither good for them nor good for anyone else.

    By the way, nobody is claiming that we all will buy the house, we just are saying that we have the potential. And we want a platform to realize this potential. This is the fact no one can deny.

    Every point you are raising , I have answers for that, what will it take me to convince you now?

    Exactly. An idea is like a spark, but you have to be mindful of what we are pledging. Can someone in one single sentence write down the intent of this poll? If I understand correctly, the idea is to alert the media/USCIS and let them know that hey if you give us GCs, we will buy a house!

    So far people have only voted that they will buy a house when their I-485 gets approved. Yes, but when? The next day, next year, 2010, 2015?

    singhsa3/abhijitp/etc. Just write down the idea in one sentence or at least very clearly what it is that we are saying we will do in return for a GC and by when will we deliver on our promise. And then if the idea seems doable or worth pursuing, all of us can support it.

    In all reality, this is a far-fetched idea which cannot be legally binding so it would be tough for USCIS to enforce it. Flower campaign worked because USCIS knew they had done something illegal. IV has a tough time getting people here to contribute in return for getting a GC and here we are promising USCIS that we will buy a house in return for a GC. Hmmm...





    long hair styles for men 2009. Hairstyles for men 2009-
  • Hairstyles for men 2009-



  • thepaew
    05-12 03:20 PM
    Hi

    I do not know your particular situation, but I know something about MBA programs. There are some things that you need to keep in mind. An MBA degree is not a silver bullet. It comes with a huge opportunity cost. But, let us assume that you have done your research and have arrived at the conclusion that an MBA education is the best option to further your career.

    1. A lot of value from the MBA degree comes from networking and group-work. I do not know how the online programs handle this. But at my company, we would not consider someone with an online degree for most MBA-level openings.

    2.There are excellent part-time options available.

    3. If cost is a major issue, you can evaluate the local state universities in your area.

    I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to reach out to me via PM if you want more advice.

    BR
    thepaew, right, I understand IB needs from top-10..it was more of "I wish I had" stuff..I am not serious on that.

    Coming to why "online" ? Because I cant go fulltime on college (I have to quit my job...means no salary for 2 years...not possible..I am not that filthy rich :D)

    moreover there is increased trend in acceptance of online MBA as major universities are coming online now.





    2011 cool long haircuts for men. long hair styles for men 2009. hair styles men 2009.
  • hair styles men 2009.



  • hsm2007
    10-18 12:30 PM
    Did you confirm whether they received your RFE? You can go to Infopass and also talk to second level IO just to make sure that they received your RFE.



    any one else.. who got any update after filling RFE?

    I got soft LUD on Oct 12.... nothing after that :confused:



    more...


    long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009.
  • long hair styles for men 2009.



  • desi3933
    02-03 07:15 AM
    Here is the text under the attachment section

    The record contains a letter from your prospective employer. The letter indicates that you have been employed by XXXXXX company as a Senior Software Engineer. However, the record does not contain any evidence which establishes the salary or compensation package being offered. Therefore you must submit a currently issued letter or other evidence from the prospective permanent employer indicating that the salary or compensation package being offered.

    PD Mar 2002
    485 RD SEP 2007

    Submit job offer letter indicating job title and salary for the GC job. The letter must also mention that this job is permanant.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    long hair styles for men 2009. Men#39;s long hairstyles.
  • Men#39;s long hairstyles.



  • little_willy
    10-15 06:14 PM
    Nixtor - In the poll question you talk about providing your receipt number but I don't see any mentions about that in the document. Do you expect us to include our receipt # with this request. Please clarify.



    more...


    long hair styles for men 2009. girlfriend long hair styles
  • girlfriend long hair styles



  • pappu
    02-18 01:14 AM
    Thanks for the conf call.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=49150&postcount=6





    2010 Hairstyles for men 2009- long hair styles for men 2009. dresses long hair styles for
  • dresses long hair styles for



  • eilsoe
    02-16 05:21 PM
    ok I'm in too folks... :thumb:

    Already started, gettin' some ok renders so far, just need to pump up the details and figure out how to model the subway trains... :-/



    more...


    long hair styles for men 2009. New hot Long Hairstyles For
  • New hot Long Hairstyles For



  • GC_ki_daud
    10-16 09:55 AM
    At the risk of sounding Naive.....Want to clarify...:confused:


    Who and how do we get the letter notarized .

    Does the letter need to have any of our personal case details i.e reciept number etc.





    hair hair styles men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009. dresses gray short hairstyles
  • dresses gray short hairstyles



  • never_giveup
    09-10 02:40 PM
    can some one pls post the link for live telecast

    thanks

    http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html

    Look for today's date and link next to it.



    more...


    long hair styles for men 2009. Cool Long Hairstyles for Men
  • Cool Long Hairstyles for Men



  • yabadaba
    02-21 03:19 PM
    singhsa...all number and predictions get thrown out of the window when it comes to indians. we find the most innovative ways of jumping ahead in line.

    i remember a few months back I had checked on and there were approximately 200 people with an earlier priority date than mine 09/2005. now there are 700.

    I agree the BEC freed up many people but a bulk of these cases are priority dates porting and labor substitution.

    so you can download and analyze the labor certfications from flcdatacenter (or look at my earliest posts..when u search posts by user) but the fact of the matter is that there is no predictability to the queue because we specialize in jumping ahead





    hot long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009.
  • long hair styles for men 2009.



  • prioritydate
    12-20 04:08 PM
    :D;)
    I dont think you need to worry.. for you knwo what I am saying ...:D

    May be I need to give a reason. I didn't worked for the whole year because there were no jobs. I just stayed at home depressed.

    Not working and there by not getting salary signifies out of status? I am not sure about that. I didn't traveled outside of the country couple of times after that.



    more...


    house asian short hair styles men. long hair styles for men 2009. 2009 hairstyles men. retro
  • 2009 hairstyles men. retro



  • GC_ASP
    03-18 05:45 PM
    Please see the last sentece which says "Thus, the same cut-off date for each country since the extra numbers must be made available in priority date order without regard to country".

    When they use this spill over, only PD is imp not the country.


    If that is the case, I am not sure why China didn't even move a single day. From the example, China should have gotten half of the unused visas. :confused:





    tattoo Men#39;s long hairstyles. long hair styles for men 2009. hair long hairstyles 2011 men.
  • hair long hairstyles 2011 men.



  • nojoke
    10-21 04:23 PM
    Obama is more a talking person. He would have given lot of information during this campaign season. But he will not execute. Everyone in the campaign said he is always on the neutral side. He is not with Yes Or No answers.

    One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
    When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.
    Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.

    If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
    Because it is now Global.

    I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.

    And it goes on....

    So by your theory don't tax the rich at all. That way we will get all the money as wage from the rich. :D LOL. Do you really believe this? How is the trickle down economy working so far? BTW Clinton taxed the rich and the economy grew.



    more...


    pictures girlfriend long hair styles long hair styles for men 2009. hot tattoo long hair styles
  • hot tattoo long hair styles



  • sujith1
    11-23 10:06 AM
    I had a talk with my lawyer and he told me that the salary can be increased. The only condition is that it cannot go below the salary specified in the Labor petition.

    Title is always handled internally so that should not be a problem



    It is my understanding that when applying for a GC, until you have your LC approved (and possibly I-140), you cannot change your title or salary, beyond what was submitted in the LC application. Technically, the DOL is verifying a 'job' (and the salary related to that job), so in theory, that can't change, not because the employer doesn't want to, but because the law doesn't allow it.

    Now, an employer may unofficially get around this (by increasing your bonus payout, or giving you stock, or changing the internal level of your job), but these are 'handouts' that you may get if your employer is fair.

    With the backlogs that are in effect for pre-PERM LC approvals, employees can go from 1-3 years without a salary or promotion/job title change, and that is the law! Go figure.





    dresses long hair styles for men 2009. long hair styles for men 2009. stylish long haircuts for men.
  • stylish long haircuts for men.



  • green_mile
    09-21 06:01 PM
    apart from contributing 25$ a month? what is the action item? where the money goes and whom to donate?

    pardon my ignorance.:confused:



    more...


    makeup New hot Long Hairstyles For long hair styles for men 2009. asian short hair styles men.
  • asian short hair styles men.



  • boppana99
    09-26 11:17 AM
    Just sent an email that the rally was to put forward the delays enforced by USCIS for the green cards and not for the H-1B cap increase. Gave the IV link to check for the rally facts.





    girlfriend hair long hairstyles 2011 men. long hair styles for men 2009. Mens Long Hair Styles Men#39;s
  • Mens Long Hair Styles Men#39;s



  • grinch
    03-14 07:30 AM
    If ya'll do like a character model contest next time, I think I will be in. But we will need like a 4 week due date...lol. Good job all.

    Sounds good 3d, I'll actually look toward a battle like that.

    It'll be my first character project, but I'll be looking foward to it.





    hairstyles Cool Long Hairstyles for Men long hair styles for men 2009. 2011 long hair styles for men
  • 2011 long hair styles for men



  • sk2006
    03-01 03:23 PM
    "No way. House prices will never go down in California. Certainly not in bay area. Government will do all the magic to stop the crash... Not affordable, doesn't matter. Google stocks will make a lot of rich guys. BTW renting is throwing money away.":D:D:D:rolleyes:
    I love the guys making those arguments.
    Now it is India's turn.
    "No way, India's real estate will crash. It has a huge population and a huge demand for 70 lakh apartments( even though there are only few people who can afford it)".:rolleyes:

    One more argument I hear.
    Prices in good school districts will never go down.
    They are still selling more than asking prices..

    Now This sounds what I heard in 2001 dot com crash. When dot coms started crashing, people used to say stock of big ships like Cisco, Sun, Lucent etc can not and WILL NOT be affected.. It is just the small companies linked only to dot com will suffer.

    Sounds similar?





    gc_check
    07-29 01:19 PM
    Given the unemployment rate and also the current market condition, it is not really favorable for starting a Green Card process (Labor/PERM) if you belong to one of the field, where there are adequate number of people already available. The recent economic conditions has flooded the market with many people who might qualify, as the requirement is to accept any US Citizen/Perm Resident, if one has the minimum qualification, even if you do not have all that is requested for. Future GC holder might like this provision after GC !! It is now become even difficult to prove that no matching candidate was found. If you are eligible for EB1/EB2 (National Interest Waiver / Exceptional Ability) where you can get a waiver for labor and go for I-140 directly, then you have a better chance. Sadly (IT/Consultants) etc do not come under this, unless you are that exceptional with many patents, etc.. and have a better designation in the organization. Even couple patents would do no good in this case :(. One of the first step for GC, is to prove that it is not adversely affecting the US Citizen/Permanent Residents already in the country and if the HR is sure on this, they can't prove that no US citizen is available, they will not process GC. Remember the TARP Funded companies had restrictions imposed on them. Some of the companies listed are all good corporation that do thins per the law / books. Well, unless it is a small body shop totally rely on Consultants / Non-immigration worked for any reason, big companies will not spend extra $'s to get the Attorney's to be more creative to get through the process. When supply is adequate, they do not care. Unfortunately this causes so much stress / difficulty for the applicant going through the general EB3/EB2 (labor) category and USCIS slow processing and loop holes that were not addressed in the past but addressed now (Labor Sub. / Diff. process window in diff region, when people with later dates go through first,) per country limit, lost visa numbers cause enormous delay and added stress, but irrespective of all this, people still make it through eventually. A little patience and being persistent and take right steps will help regardless. We all know, the system is bad, complaining against it would not change. Work on making some positive influence on the system and even you fail many times, with each failure you go one step closure to achieve your goal. There were some success/relief that was obtained with the efforts of IV and the likes.. some set backs, but things will change for good. Sadly, due to lack of time, some people get affected the most and others not so much. Thatz life and real !!!

    In your case, It is sad, they will not do GC as you were told at the time, when they hired you. But the reality in this is country --> Employment @ will and if you go through rest of the documents you have received, you will also see another clause "Either party can terminate the employment relationship, with or without reason with 2 weeks or without notice" depends on the company wording /time might change. Keep trying for alternate option that will help you get what you want.





    chanduv23
    11-11 03:44 PM
    I am not sure what lobbying efforts would do for us, haven't worked so far...In my opinion we need more media visibility which makes politicians to take notice of us. In these troubled times they are open to any kind of ideas that would help the housing market.

    Just show the real numbers to the media -

    Approx 0.5 million people (well educated with decent earnings)
    Atleast 50 to 60% of these people could potentially buy houses if immigration related uncertainities are gone
    Potentially quarter of million buyers for houses, that is a lot!!

    I leave it up to IV core to followup on these ideas. I repeat, as I have done so many times, it is all about marketing + media presence. We won the July 2007 visa bulletin battle because of adverse media reaction to the state department. Grass roots stuff is all good, but no one will ever notice it.

    Please come up with ideas. Remember - IV core looks at all the posts and get ideas from the forums. You may want to start a thread saying - Lets all put our constructive thoughts about moving ahead with Obama administration here. People can posts their ideas, plans, implementations, strategies ...... and we can all discuss.

    Rajuram - your concern is valid and basically what is happening is - IV now needs some dedicated new generation members who can make a difference. thats how IV has been working from the beginnibg, people come and go - so do admins.

    You can help in this way by opening a thread to share new ideas and strategies.