grinch
03-07 07:43 PM
Aw darn!
It's alright nirvana, yet I think the only people in this right now are me, sun, eilsoe, and spark?
It's alright nirvana, yet I think the only people in this right now are me, sun, eilsoe, and spark?
wallpaper tattoos: Wearing faith on
h1_b_visa_holder
05-23 03:41 PM
What about those who try to speak English but sound like Hinglish (North Indian including Punjabi, Jath et al), or Bonglish (Bengali ) or Inglish (Gujarati -- "In evening I had heavy 'snakes' ).... are all of them (including you) just some "computer operator" ?
You guys are funny..
Here are some more I was enlightened in an accent neuteralization class
SOUTH INDIAN enveee-ron-ment, es (Yes)
NORTH INDIAN UP/BIHARI ishtylye, ishkool
PUNJABI (Waalcome (Welcome))
:D:D:D
You guys are funny..
Here are some more I was enlightened in an accent neuteralization class
SOUTH INDIAN enveee-ron-ment, es (Yes)
NORTH INDIAN UP/BIHARI ishtylye, ishkool
PUNJABI (Waalcome (Welcome))
:D:D:D
geniousatwork
06-11 08:50 AM
done....me and my wife did it
2011 dresses faith hope love tattoo
go_guy123
10-05 09:49 PM
Guys,
Just an update..I quit the company and joined small consulting firm. Got the project, labor approved, h1b approved (filed in premium) and prewailing wage determination will be started from next week.damn, i should ve done this 4 yrs back. these guys r fast. Never join as fulltime employee if you dont have green card
Congratulations...did you get the client letter to satisfy the new Employer-Employee relationship requirement. Was your H1B approved for just the duration of the project.
Just an update..I quit the company and joined small consulting firm. Got the project, labor approved, h1b approved (filed in premium) and prewailing wage determination will be started from next week.damn, i should ve done this 4 yrs back. these guys r fast. Never join as fulltime employee if you dont have green card
Congratulations...did you get the client letter to satisfy the new Employer-Employee relationship requirement. Was your H1B approved for just the duration of the project.
more...
eb3retro
08-17 01:31 PM
As I said previously, just chill out.Let me give all you guys some advice whether you want it or not.You guys are just busy speculating about something which you guys have no idea about.As a result all you guys are doing is getting worked up and trust me this nonsense is not helping you one bit.
If you are giving some factual help with how to file,procedures etc it is one thing, baseless speculation will get you nowhere.If you think I am not in the same boat as the majority of you-- you are mistaken.It is just that I try to stay positive while you guys keep whining.We all know the system is not working fairly for Indians even though we are bright,intelligent and law abiding folks.
You have no idea how dates will progress,so to reiterate once again just chill!
Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..
If you are giving some factual help with how to file,procedures etc it is one thing, baseless speculation will get you nowhere.If you think I am not in the same boat as the majority of you-- you are mistaken.It is just that I try to stay positive while you guys keep whining.We all know the system is not working fairly for Indians even though we are bright,intelligent and law abiding folks.
You have no idea how dates will progress,so to reiterate once again just chill!
Pray, just an fyi - what I meant as nonsense is "not we talking abt predicting priority dates"..but you saying EB2s are clever than EB3s. Do you have any idea of what you are saying? The very fact that you are not able to understand what we are discussing here shows how much clever you are..
shantanup
02-11 10:05 AM
I will attend the event. I want someone to sponsor my airfare and stay.
more...
payur
01-16 09:12 PM
Contributing $20/month
Scheduled $20
Good luck and best wishes.
Success!!!
Scheduled $20
Good luck and best wishes.
Success!!!
2010 Faith Hope Love Tattoo Symbols
arunmohan
03-17 01:50 PM
Hello group:
This is true that EB3 people are going to stay for longer period( no one knows how long).
I am not sure that how much would be fruitful to port from EB3->EB2. Everone knows that it is not easy.
IV team should think and decide the next course of action for EB3.
I am with them what ever they decide. I am ready to give any kind of support.
Regards
This is true that EB3 people are going to stay for longer period( no one knows how long).
I am not sure that how much would be fruitful to port from EB3->EB2. Everone knows that it is not easy.
IV team should think and decide the next course of action for EB3.
I am with them what ever they decide. I am ready to give any kind of support.
Regards
more...
tomatocup
09-19 04:25 PM
Million thanks to IV's superior organization. I am glad that my friends and I attended this event. It's just a little sad to see the local news channels reported the small protests by illegal immigrants in the Prince William County in MD but not our well-organized rally. Many people passing by us still think we are undocumented. I fully support the ideas from other members that we should highlight "LEGAL" everywhere.
hair Faith tattoos to everyone.
realizeit
10-17 03:25 PM
This is a very important effort, I guess.
I believe, this will help all of us to understand where we all stand. I will try to send this request as soon as possible.
I believe, this will help all of us to understand where we all stand. I will try to send this request as soon as possible.
more...
jamesbond007
09-11 12:41 PM
Wow those guys/gals are fed with so many lies - numbers usa and programmers guild is projecting this bill as if creation of "new" half a million visas and propagating that so many new "foreigners" will take up jobs. Do they understand the word "recapture" and also these are unused 'greencard' recapture - many of beneficiaries are in us for way too long and they are not going to change the job market a bit.
Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.
I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.
There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)
Thanks
Does IV already have a propaganda group of their own to thwart such baseless silly accusations?
If not, this group ought to be formed; made up of people who are patient, have very good communication skills (both verbal and written) and be well aware of the current immigration process in the US.
I am afraid that the clueless media might see these lies on Dice (which is one the top job search sites), and assume that what is posted there is accurate. If they run with it as a story without doing proper investigation, it will get unnecessary negative publicity. It needs a proper counter argument, supported by the facts. eg: the legislation that limits the current EB level at 140K per year; and the legislation that does not allow spillover of the unused visas from one year to the next.
There are a lot of ignorant people around. Some knowledge transfer to them will help us all. (There will be some people who are not receptive to knowledge. No one can help them.)
Thanks
hot Re: Faith#39;s Tattoo
abhijitrajan
11-13 12:41 AM
Does it make sense to file and FOIA request asking how USCIS is implementing quarterly spillover. As I understand it USCIS is not obligated to respond to a letter but they have to respond to FOIA. Any comments from people who know how FOIA works and whether it's applicable?
more...
house and love tattoos. faith
my2239
06-11 08:38 AM
sent message
Thank you for creating the easy to use interface
Thank you for creating the easy to use interface
tattoo Tattoos Of Faith. faith
abhijitp
07-28 02:02 AM
Copying from the reply I posted here:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404
I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.
Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.
Thanks
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=133404#post133404
I consulted a high profile ($200 per 15 minutes) lawyer to discuss this issue. 1) He told me that he would re-submit the AOS. The comparison to the medical clearance requirement, according to him, was pointless, as they are two different things. If USCIS issues a statement they will not reject solely based on the EVL, then we can assume that is the truth. Their statement on Medical clearance cannot be interpreted to say they won't reject on the basis of another missing requirement, say the EVL.
2) Filing two AOS packets can indeed also cause confusion, but it is a smaller risk according to him, and should be mitigated by a covering letter that says you are re-submitting to provide the XYZ document that was missed from the first packet.
Based on this info, I have asked my lawyer to get a confirmation from the USCIS on the document that he missed in my case-- the EVL. If USCIS okays that, we do not resubmit. If they don't do that within a week, I will try to re-submit... not going to be easy considering my lawyer may not be in agreement... but that is what would be the correct way out of this, according to the second opinion I got today.
Thanks
more...
pictures Faith tattoo: Trust in God!
ItIsNotFunny
12-10 08:45 AM
http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html
EB3-India moved for 15 days. This sucks.
EB3-India moved for 15 days. This sucks.
dresses japanese tatto tattoos. omega
shaikhshehzadali
07-11 08:07 PM
Pd Dec 2002
I140 Ad 03/2007
I485 Rd 06/2007
I140 Ad 03/2007
I485 Rd 06/2007
more...
makeup faith chinese tattoo

kanakabyraju
07-13 07:23 AM
YES. You will be all set.
My PD is Oct. 07 (EB 2)
Gurus.. pls advise.
Could i expect my dates to be current by mid of 2011?
Thanks,
My PD is Oct. 07 (EB 2)
Gurus.. pls advise.
Could i expect my dates to be current by mid of 2011?
Thanks,
girlfriend faith quote tattoos
vamsi_poondla
09-26 02:40 PM
Check it out
Dear Reader,
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
Dear Reader,
Thank you for your interest in FSB. We admit that there was a
mischaracterization of the Capitol Hill rally in the story and it was
corrected as soon we realized the error.
We have changed the story to correctly identify the mission as a protest of
the long delays in securing green cards for highly-skilled workers already
in the U.S.
We will work to avoid errors like this in the future.
Best regards,
FSB
hairstyles Tattoo Description: Rapper had
satyasrd
09-09 12:48 PM
Thanks for this post. I was about to post something similar myself.
Seriously what is EB3 I thinking ?!? Pretty soon it will only be them stuck in this mess.
I know several who have literally substituted their EAD for their GC and settled down comfortably. Absolutely ridiculous !
EB3 seriously needs to wake up.
Seriously what is EB3 I thinking ?!? Pretty soon it will only be them stuck in this mess.
I know several who have literally substituted their EAD for their GC and settled down comfortably. Absolutely ridiculous !
EB3 seriously needs to wake up.
gc28262
03-11 07:49 AM
For me, I am like everyone else on the forum. I want my GC now :D
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
The point I am making is we are all enthusiastic members willing to do whatever is needed to achieve our goals. However if our actions cause more hardship for us, I am against it.
We need to pursue our interests at the right time. IV core has counsel to advise them regarding strategy and timing. We should make use of that resources for deciding the right timing.
I believe whoever opposes immigration in this country are racists. This country being made up of immigrants, nobody has the moral right to oppose immigration. unfortunately we have a populist, immature president in the office. Anti-immigrants are taking advantage of that. Mr Change is interested in millions of prospective votes from illegal immigrants only. Despite being Harvard educated, he doesn't have any sympathy for us.
Suva
07-18 09:03 AM
My packet was delivered at 9.01 AM on July 2nd.