thirdworldman
02-24 11:28 AM
I can definately comply with 2 weeks
wallpaper tattoo lovers see. The tribal
diptam
07-01 09:38 PM
Who gave that guy the right to ask questions to IV Core rudely ? He is questioning as if he hired IV core for resolving this Crisis and asking for status update.
He/She crossed the line somehow.
Pappu,
You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..
He/She crossed the line somehow.
Pappu,
You don't need to be so polite with this member.. He/she just joined IV. Haven't done anything for IV.. Don't know what IV is doing any now start talking about IV core doing partying..

amitjoey
07-03 04:17 PM
Thanks titu1972, mhb, sbindval, gsc999, tapukakababa, divakarr for your contributions.
2011 sketch of a lack tribal
.jpg)
immigrant2007
08-12 08:18 AM
Hey Buddy,
recapture is not controversial and has nothing to do with economy...not sure where you got that from, recapture of EB numbers is what we are proposing - this will not take away any american jobs but only alleviate the wait times for folks like you and me. Also, we've to accept the fact that anything related to immigration will be controversial - there is no denying of it, unfortunately.
Coming to the donations, please don't donate in huge sums because you'll have huge expectations...I'd say start off in small steps - 6 USD per week for 6 months...I signed up for it and it took me 5 minutes and 150 USD for the next 6 months, not too bad right!
Thanks!
I agree recapture will not impact jobs much. Becuase all of them are already on job....
(atmost the jobs that spouses might take up after GC, but too will be minimum, anyone who wanted to work is already working on EADs of wahetvere is available to them)...
I like your suggestion on donations ...We should aim of a chain reaction type of campaign for EB3
recapture is not controversial and has nothing to do with economy...not sure where you got that from, recapture of EB numbers is what we are proposing - this will not take away any american jobs but only alleviate the wait times for folks like you and me. Also, we've to accept the fact that anything related to immigration will be controversial - there is no denying of it, unfortunately.
Coming to the donations, please don't donate in huge sums because you'll have huge expectations...I'd say start off in small steps - 6 USD per week for 6 months...I signed up for it and it took me 5 minutes and 150 USD for the next 6 months, not too bad right!
Thanks!
I agree recapture will not impact jobs much. Becuase all of them are already on job....
(atmost the jobs that spouses might take up after GC, but too will be minimum, anyone who wanted to work is already working on EADs of wahetvere is available to them)...
I like your suggestion on donations ...We should aim of a chain reaction type of campaign for EB3
more...
bheemi123
10-03 01:33 PM
My wife is on L-1 currently and has an approved H-1b petition from company B which is a "change of status" effective October 01.
We would like to stick to the L-1 for some more time and from what I gather one way of doing it is for her to travel out of the country and move back in.
What other options do we have?
Thanks
that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....
We would like to stick to the L-1 for some more time and from what I gather one way of doing it is for her to travel out of the country and move back in.
What other options do we have?
Thanks
that is the only ption to continue L status..but remember u can not use h1b ..and u have to apply again for h1b in next year quota....
axp817
02-13 02:54 PM
Congratulations on the new job, glad everything worked out for you, even in these difficult times. The hard part is behind you now, replying to the RFE shouldn't be an issue anymore.
Godspeed.
Godspeed.
more...
sasi1234
04-10 09:47 AM
First off, you are looking for a bodyshop. A consulting shop. You would be the consultant if you are hired they would be the consulting firm.
There is a website called http://www.desicrunch.com/ (Desi Crunch) that as reviews of most of Indian Consulting shops. Reviews are posted by individuals themselves so they would be reliable.
Loved desi crunch..especially the tips that you gave for consultants..they make more sense!!
There is a website called http://www.desicrunch.com/ (Desi Crunch) that as reviews of most of Indian Consulting shops. Reviews are posted by individuals themselves so they would be reliable.
Loved desi crunch..especially the tips that you gave for consultants..they make more sense!!
2010 tribal tattoos for men

getgreensoon1
05-23 04:39 PM
what the f**k ?
Who taught you this definition idiot?
Why we dont like gultis ? - eCharcha.Com (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18691)
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
Who taught you this definition idiot?
Why we dont like gultis ? - eCharcha.Com (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18691)
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
more...
surabhi
07-28 12:56 PM
The corporates know what they are doing. They want to create controversy and rake in sales.
I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.
I guess the marketing honchos at this company couldnt care less
For those who hasnt seen the image, I tried attaching here. Not sure if it'd come thru.
http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/lost-ipa.jpg
I consider myself liberal as in live and let live. This depiction pushes envelope big time. Along with rights comes the responsibilites.
I guess the marketing honchos at this company couldnt care less
For those who hasnt seen the image, I tried attaching here. Not sure if it'd come thru.
http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/lost-ipa.jpg
hair Picture of Black Tattoo Ink
nmdial
03-16 11:46 AM
Dear All,
I'll be driving from Harrisburg, PA on Saturday, Sunday, and attending the advocacy event on Monday only. It would be really helpful if someone could host me for one night.
Regards,
nmdial
I'll be driving from Harrisburg, PA on Saturday, Sunday, and attending the advocacy event on Monday only. It would be really helpful if someone could host me for one night.
Regards,
nmdial
more...
espoir
09-19 11:20 AM
I was just checking the domain name availability. legalimmigrationvoice.com and .org got taken yesterday. Hopefully its the core or someone supporting member of IV.
hot Prizm Tribal Black Tattoo Ink
akilhere
10-12 03:42 PM
Hi 'akilhere',
You should go for new medical report as last one is too old. For vaccinations, you can use your last report but for TB and other blood test, you should go for recent.
I'm not sure whether RFE would be for medical report. In my case, my civil surgeon was not in USCIS's current list of authorised civil surgeons and somehow, my x-ray report was missing from report also.
It may be EVL. In either case, it is easy work as you have not changed your employer (no AC-21 issue).
I got the RFE. Its says that the civil surgeon did not attach the copy of the radiologist report to form I-693. It needs the report on an official letterhead.
It also says that I don't need to take another medical exam for this.
I've contacted the Doctor's office and asked them for the same. Did you get the same RFE?
Thanks,
You should go for new medical report as last one is too old. For vaccinations, you can use your last report but for TB and other blood test, you should go for recent.
I'm not sure whether RFE would be for medical report. In my case, my civil surgeon was not in USCIS's current list of authorised civil surgeons and somehow, my x-ray report was missing from report also.
It may be EVL. In either case, it is easy work as you have not changed your employer (no AC-21 issue).
I got the RFE. Its says that the civil surgeon did not attach the copy of the radiologist report to form I-693. It needs the report on an official letterhead.
It also says that I don't need to take another medical exam for this.
I've contacted the Doctor's office and asked them for the same. Did you get the same RFE?
Thanks,
more...
house Black Panther Tribal tattoo

vdlrao
09-10 08:42 AM
did any one did math...
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 - World current
|
|
\/
EB2 - India / China
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 All
|
|
\/
EB3 I/C ( When EB1 , EB2 is Current , all visa numbers will flood to EB3 right ? so may be in 4-5 years EB3 may get current ? )
EB1 - all current
|
|
\/
EB2 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB2 - India / China)
|
|
\/
|
| ( When above EB2 India/China gets current 2-3years? )
\/
EB3 Applications with old Priority Dates (Mostly EB3 - India / China/ Mexico)
.
tattoo Prizm Tribal Black Tattoo

ilikekilo
03-10 12:45 AM
what a shame!!!!!!!!1 Bleep bleep!!!
more...
pictures Honu Turtle Tribal Tattoo
anu007us
07-28 04:09 PM
Never join Alphanet Corp (Alpha Net Consulting LLC (http://www.anetcorp.com))... Stay away from this fraud company... Immigration fraud..
dresses Solitude in lack. tattoo
dhesha
07-12 07:20 PM
Are you sure about this? That means USCIS has been doing the pre-adjudication for applications whose PD was not current?
How one can find any VISA number is assigned to him? Also does this VISA number mean the GC number or just an A number?
How one can find any VISA number is assigned to him? Also does this VISA number mean the GC number or just an A number?
more...
makeup tribal tattoo
arunmohan
07-02 12:37 PM
I will give my full support. Even I will ask my all colleague and my boss to sign it.
girlfriend The Mask Tribal black tattoo

kshitijnt
01-31 05:35 PM
Thanks a lot Desi3933. I dont have words to thank you...
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
In case of a dependant 485 there is no requirement to be paid on EAD.
Another question - Once she gets on EAD does she have to get paid for 'x' number of period (Say 15 day or a month0 on EAD? And then when she re-enters on h1b (Nov 15 2009) then she will get paid from Nov 15 - Dec 31, so for year 2009 she will just have Jan month and 15 Nov till Dec 31 2009 on w-2. Is that fine since all the other time she was on EAD or out of country.
In case of a dependant 485 there is no requirement to be paid on EAD.
hairstyles tribal tattoo black white,
vin13
11-11 04:50 PM
Second step is requesting members to send electronic signature. Basically they have to scan thier signature and send JPG file.
Will there be any privacy issues?
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
Will there be any privacy issues?
The next step is really to get an appointment with the official. We can get signatures/representation much easily.
nojoke
09-17 09:51 PM
Oh my God, i am screwed, end of the world, life sucks, dont know what to do, i am crying, i am bleeding, screaming, God, superpower help meeeee, save meeee
Get a life dude, you werent born thinking america
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
Get a life dude, you werent born thinking america
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
Macaca
01-31 04:35 PM
If I-140 has been approved, would it still be fine to apply for transfer from H1-B to F1 status by using form I-539 & university issued I-20 ? How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to F1 ? When can one start school �. Only after I-539 approval or after only applying ?
For pursuing an MBA, does it matter if one is on F1 or H4 (spouse is on separate H1)
How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to H4 ?
Please look at the following post in For NIW and OsR applicants (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3081).
I am EB2,with an approved I-140 in NIW category.My PD is 16 jan 2003.since last 8 months dates moved only 7 days.I am in a pathetic situation, my children are studying in NY colleges and I am paying out of state tuition for them, I am pursuing my phd, the stamp in my passport expired and I came to India to get extend the dates on my F1, but the visa extension was refused saying when you have approved immigrant petition you cannot extend the non-immigrant visa.
The conflict of interest issue,the consul said you wait till your dates are current then you enter even after being the beneficiaries of my EB2.
For pursuing an MBA, does it matter if one is on F1 or H4 (spouse is on separate H1)
How long does it take to transfer status from H1B to H4 ?
Please look at the following post in For NIW and OsR applicants (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3081).
I am EB2,with an approved I-140 in NIW category.My PD is 16 jan 2003.since last 8 months dates moved only 7 days.I am in a pathetic situation, my children are studying in NY colleges and I am paying out of state tuition for them, I am pursuing my phd, the stamp in my passport expired and I came to India to get extend the dates on my F1, but the visa extension was refused saying when you have approved immigrant petition you cannot extend the non-immigrant visa.
The conflict of interest issue,the consul said you wait till your dates are current then you enter even after being the beneficiaries of my EB2.