gunsnkars
07-19 01:45 PM
I was under the impression based on some posts I read on other websites that even if your I-485 is approved before you applied for I-485 for your spouse, you can still add her if you were married before your I-485 approval date. Can someone confirm this ?? I feel the best way to handle the situation would be to apply for the I-485 of spouse on the date the PD becomes current. Keep all documents and applications ready and file on the first date. Since visa bulletin comes out 15 days in advance its good lead time to make preparations even if the movement of date is sudden.
you are right on the money!!But i don't see any use for guys with PD>2006 coz anyway they would have to wait for more than 3 years to file their spouses bcoz of retrogression. y not wait for PD's to bcum current at a later date and apply together..GET IT!!!
you are right on the money!!But i don't see any use for guys with PD>2006 coz anyway they would have to wait for more than 3 years to file their spouses bcoz of retrogression. y not wait for PD's to bcum current at a later date and apply together..GET IT!!!
wallpaper 2010 Seat Ibiza FR 3 seat
WaldenPond
03-01 09:51 PM
Hello nviren,
Thank You for the contributions.
I think most people here can relate in some way to the loss of opportunity in the prime part of our lives. I can certainly admit to it. The figures you provided are the true and affect our lives every day.
Thank You for the contributions.
I think most people here can relate in some way to the loss of opportunity in the prime part of our lives. I can certainly admit to it. The figures you provided are the true and affect our lives every day.
guy03062
04-26 08:29 AM
Wonderful work Aman & core team! Please keep it up!!
2011 Also the alloys are FR only
bitzbytz
06-24 02:52 PM
what do you mean by fake pay stubs, can you please clarify.
I am in process of generating pay stubs for my wife by paying the employer tax...so that she is covered for the un paid H1 period.
Why will this cause problem
I am in process of generating pay stubs for my wife by paying the employer tax...so that she is covered for the un paid H1 period.
Why will this cause problem
more...
sri1309
03-19 01:44 PM
You really cannot ask for more EB3 numbers or 'treat EB-3 fairly'...Laws are made by the congress and they provided certain numbers to each country & category. USCIS has to follow these norms and apply those numbers and USCIS has followed the rule and have applied the allocatd numbers to EB-3. Problem is not that they are treating us differently or we are getting an unfair treatment. The problem we are facing is because we are just too many in number and the problem is Congress didn't make any laws to provide relief to people if one country or a category becomes hugely backlogged...unfortunately, the Last time they did any law for EB immigrats, it was in 1999 or 2000 when they brought AC21. Since then there has been huge surge in immigration but everytime anything immigration related legislation was brought in congress, it has been shot down..In my opinion we can get relief only if congress acts upon it, USCIS is working the way there were tld by the congress
Simple math can easily prove most EB3s will NOT get the GCs even in 20 years. And I'm sure the concerned may want to modify it so as to make it more efficient.
Isnt it a shame that a greencard holder cannot get his wife immediately wheras H1s and others can. They have to be told very loudly. If we get used to this, then yes, there is no problem. I'm very sure immigration debate will come up in 2-3 months or later. Then 500,000 legals are nothing compared to 12 million. So lets make a strong case and educate people.. Thats my only point which some differ with me and dont want to act..
If it will be shot down, so be it, but lets make the case stronger by doing all that we can.
Simple math can easily prove most EB3s will NOT get the GCs even in 20 years. And I'm sure the concerned may want to modify it so as to make it more efficient.
Isnt it a shame that a greencard holder cannot get his wife immediately wheras H1s and others can. They have to be told very loudly. If we get used to this, then yes, there is no problem. I'm very sure immigration debate will come up in 2-3 months or later. Then 500,000 legals are nothing compared to 12 million. So lets make a strong case and educate people.. Thats my only point which some differ with me and dont want to act..
If it will be shot down, so be it, but lets make the case stronger by doing all that we can.
bitzbytz
06-25 08:44 AM
H1 was approved some time last year and H1B started from 10/1/2006.
more...
vin13
03-11 12:07 PM
Someone has obtained the number of pending 485 cases working with a Senator. Those are the kinds of information that we should try to obtain and then make a educated estimate. When that estimate is alarming , initiate some actions.
2010 SEAT Ibiza FR TDI full road
popoye
07-08 02:38 PM
Thanks WeShallOverCome. 140 was applied on 8/17/07 and USCIS receipt date is 10/02/07 in NSC. No idea why it is stuck for so long. Is this normal ?
more...
ashish3
11-08 04:21 PM
Thanks !! Wishing all the members and your family "HAPPY DIWALI GLOWING WITH PEACE , JOY AND PROSPERITY AND A SHORT WAIT FOR YOUR GC" ENJOY!!!
hair 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI
gc28262
01-14 02:33 PM
H1b and Green cards are allowed to have out of country stays. so if you are out of country for less than six months, it may still be considered as continuous stay. the intent of writing the word "continuous" is to declare that at any point, the immigrant had no intentions to leave the country and relinquish his immigrant status. for the legal immigrant, that should be acceptable.
Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien-
(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then
(b) Treatment of Brief, Casual, and Innocent Absences- An alien shall not be considered to have failed to maintain a continuous presence in the United States for purposes of subsection (a)(1) by virtue of brief, casual, and innocent absences from the United States.
b) accounts for the temporary absences of alien
Sec. 245B. (a) In General- The Secretary of Homeland Security may adjust the status of an alien to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence if the alien-
(1) was physically present in the United States for a continuous period of not less than 5 years immediately preceding the date on which this provision was enacted and has maintained continuous physical presence since then
(b) Treatment of Brief, Casual, and Innocent Absences- An alien shall not be considered to have failed to maintain a continuous presence in the United States for purposes of subsection (a)(1) by virtue of brief, casual, and innocent absences from the United States.
b) accounts for the temporary absences of alien
more...
485_spouse
10-04 02:25 PM
Which center did you apply and where did you send the supporting documents?
Did you send it to the address generated on the receipt?
Sorry for not replying earlier.
We applied to NSC. Documents were sent to address generated on the recipet.
As I wrote earlier, EAD was approved which was sent in the same folder.
How do we create 'expediate request'? we are not planning to go out this year.
How do I connect to IO directly? Service Reps are the call center are useless!!
Did you send it to the address generated on the receipt?
Sorry for not replying earlier.
We applied to NSC. Documents were sent to address generated on the recipet.
As I wrote earlier, EAD was approved which was sent in the same folder.
How do we create 'expediate request'? we are not planning to go out this year.
How do I connect to IO directly? Service Reps are the call center are useless!!
hot With Seat Ibiza FR TDI
chanduv23
10-03 10:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
house Seat Ibiza FR TDI 2010
texcan
08-28 07:23 PM
TSC
For Primary
Renewal EAD applied : June 18th
CPO Email received: Aug 27rd
For spouse
Renewal EAD applied : June 26th
CPO Email received: Aug 23rd
For Primary
Renewal EAD applied : June 18th
CPO Email received: Aug 27rd
For spouse
Renewal EAD applied : June 26th
CPO Email received: Aug 23rd
tattoo 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI SC
kittu1991
08-26 05:39 PM
[/B]
It may sound crazy, 2nd biometrics may not be good sign when dates are current. I had my 2nd FP in June09. I spoke with IO out of curiousity to know of any update- more so to know whether my case is pre-adjudicated (as there was lot of roar on recent preadjudication). IO told me my 'NC is pending'. I told her that around this time, last year, I was repeated told on infopass and on phone that my NC/BC etc is cleared and case waiting for Visa#. She that that is true but 2ND FP TRIGGERs NC and unless they get clearance they have to wait for 180 days before my case is ready for adjudication.
Is that how it works? I was under the impression if the name check is cleared once (or rotten after 6 months) we are good. Hoping that IO gave you a wrong information.
Anybody know more about this. :confused:
It may sound crazy, 2nd biometrics may not be good sign when dates are current. I had my 2nd FP in June09. I spoke with IO out of curiousity to know of any update- more so to know whether my case is pre-adjudicated (as there was lot of roar on recent preadjudication). IO told me my 'NC is pending'. I told her that around this time, last year, I was repeated told on infopass and on phone that my NC/BC etc is cleared and case waiting for Visa#. She that that is true but 2ND FP TRIGGERs NC and unless they get clearance they have to wait for 180 days before my case is ready for adjudication.
Is that how it works? I was under the impression if the name check is cleared once (or rotten after 6 months) we are good. Hoping that IO gave you a wrong information.
Anybody know more about this. :confused:
more...
pictures 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI SC
gvenkat
03-19 05:14 PM
Any visa form or I-94 form at POE will contain a section for declaring these.
Yes, you have to indicate. If you don't and they findout it would constitute perjury leading to revocation and possibly complicate your life further.
I-94 form does not have any such thing.. But DS-156 and 157 might have.. so if the guy goes and does not apply for a visa he shud be fine i think...
Yes, you have to indicate. If you don't and they findout it would constitute perjury leading to revocation and possibly complicate your life further.
I-94 form does not have any such thing.. But DS-156 and 157 might have.. so if the guy goes and does not apply for a visa he shud be fine i think...
dresses seat : ibiza coupe tdi / seat
pappu
07-06 02:52 PM
Lawsuit update:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=98605#post98605
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=98605#post98605
more...
makeup 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI Duo
wellwisher02
05-04 06:05 PM
Agreed...it is personal decision...but for Indians...it is a difficult decision. The way India is growing....People who have lived here for more than 10years...are migrating back....i know a person who left...has warned me...just to earn and get out.....not good for kids future etc....
So...we are all still learning.....
---
In re personal decision, I stay away from commenting on it any further.
Many members of IV, like me, are speaking in ONE VOICE on immigration reforms, including expeditious processing of GCs.
That should be the primary focus of threads, talking about H1B and GC issues. I don't mean to offend you, dear friend, since I'd like to be in the company of people who're going through frustrating times and fighting for GC reforms thru IV.
So...we are all still learning.....
---
In re personal decision, I stay away from commenting on it any further.
Many members of IV, like me, are speaking in ONE VOICE on immigration reforms, including expeditious processing of GCs.
That should be the primary focus of threads, talking about H1B and GC issues. I don't mean to offend you, dear friend, since I'd like to be in the company of people who're going through frustrating times and fighting for GC reforms thru IV.
girlfriend 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI SC
chanduv23
10-03 01:27 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
hairstyles The 2010 Seat Ibiza FR TDI#39;s

stillhopefull
08-27 04:42 PM
not sure if it is too late, but I just sent to Sen. Warner and Sen. Webb of Virginia.
Thanks!
Thanks!
styrum
02-09 04:21 PM
Yes the initial reason for denial is bogus, but they may still deny it because of "too restrictive requirements"
What do you mean by "too restrictive requirements"?? so do you think I will be better off finding another job with a different company so I can apply for a new PERM (EB2) or just wait for the appeal that is now over 6 months??
Also, I know that the reviewing officer is supposed to review my appeal request and send a copy to the appeal board so they can make a decision but he/she has not done that because I convinced the HR in my company to call the board of appeal and they said they haven't received my appeal request from the reviewing officer ( he was supposed to send it within 30 days). he has had my appeal request for over 6 months. I am not sure what to do at this stage. I feel like I am stuck.[/QUOTE]
This is how they sabotage it! By the rule you must send the appeal to the same office that denied your PERM. Then they must send the appeal file to BALCA (and a copy to the employer IMMEDIATELY), but they pretend they never received it from you, I guess. They violate the law, but I don't know if we can do anything. Assembly the appeal file yourself and write to BALCA that you did file the appeal with the center (you have a proof that the mail has delivered it, right?) but it was them who, in violation of the law, haven't forwarded it to BALCA yet. 6 months can not be considered IMMEDIATE under any circumstances.
What do you mean by "too restrictive requirements"?? so do you think I will be better off finding another job with a different company so I can apply for a new PERM (EB2) or just wait for the appeal that is now over 6 months??
Also, I know that the reviewing officer is supposed to review my appeal request and send a copy to the appeal board so they can make a decision but he/she has not done that because I convinced the HR in my company to call the board of appeal and they said they haven't received my appeal request from the reviewing officer ( he was supposed to send it within 30 days). he has had my appeal request for over 6 months. I am not sure what to do at this stage. I feel like I am stuck.[/QUOTE]
This is how they sabotage it! By the rule you must send the appeal to the same office that denied your PERM. Then they must send the appeal file to BALCA (and a copy to the employer IMMEDIATELY), but they pretend they never received it from you, I guess. They violate the law, but I don't know if we can do anything. Assembly the appeal file yourself and write to BALCA that you did file the appeal with the center (you have a proof that the mail has delivered it, right?) but it was them who, in violation of the law, haven't forwarded it to BALCA yet. 6 months can not be considered IMMEDIATE under any circumstances.
arnab221
06-12 01:25 PM
Honestly , I was really inspired by the old IV core when we were the most active during 2007 ( we had a huge rally and all all that ) . U stll remember the follwing folks
Pappu ( he is the only one who still writes )
waldenpond ( Aman kapoor I believe )
needhelp ( Niloufer )
There was a guy from CA ( forgot his name and IV handle )
many many more ( not sure about their names or IV handle )
Where are these folks ? I do not remember to have seen a single post from these core members for the past 1 year at least . Could I requst the leadership to please come out and share your agenda and let us know whats the strategy and future agenda . We are now well used to to swallowing the worst news and if the news is bad and there is no hope for the next year or so lets be aware of that too .
Pappu ( he is the only one who still writes )
waldenpond ( Aman kapoor I believe )
needhelp ( Niloufer )
There was a guy from CA ( forgot his name and IV handle )
many many more ( not sure about their names or IV handle )
Where are these folks ? I do not remember to have seen a single post from these core members for the past 1 year at least . Could I requst the leadership to please come out and share your agenda and let us know whats the strategy and future agenda . We are now well used to to swallowing the worst news and if the news is bad and there is no hope for the next year or so lets be aware of that too .