RNGC
02-24 10:49 AM
Thanks. Sent you a PM.
wallpaper find a hair dye that i
pitha
07-13 09:03 PM
I dont know her intentions but she is helping our cause. If you want to vent your anger, there is USCIS and DOS
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
This is just a stunt. WHy did she wait allthese days to write this letter. Now when everything falls in place by others efforts, she wants people to think it is because her effort all these things are happening. I hate murthy or your murfhy.
varshadas
02-09 08:26 PM
Yes, I will send in the details for the telcon shortly
2011 i like the lack with lue
harish
04-29 09:44 AM
I opened the mailbox at home this evening and to my complete surprise -- the physical card! Sudden burst of efficiency at USCIs, 6 days from approval to actual delivery of card.
Good luck to everyone else!
Many congratulations to you!
Good luck to everyone else!
Many congratulations to you!
more...
actaccord
02-17 10:06 AM
for the update, StarRun.
We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).
IV sent newsletters last year on advocacy efforts to its members. We are doing it this year as well. We are trying to reach out to our members to attend the event.
We should have done it early (by 2 weeks before and continue the same for every 2weeks) so that people who need to get air ticket & Accommodation can get it @ better pricing. Also we will start getting contribution from silent member which can help to understand the level of participation bit early so that we plan for the event perfectly (or close to perfection).
IV sent newsletters last year on advocacy efforts to its members. We are doing it this year as well. We are trying to reach out to our members to attend the event.
Sunx_2004
07-14 06:02 PM
Can new company file amendmend to existing I-140...
The company who filed my greencard got acquired within 6 months of I485 filing for me, They amend my H1 within 6 months window and now they are in process of amending the I140..
My question to gurus is-Will he be ok if his new company amend the I140.
Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.
Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.
Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.
The company who filed my greencard got acquired within 6 months of I485 filing for me, They amend my H1 within 6 months window and now they are in process of amending the I140..
My question to gurus is-Will he be ok if his new company amend the I140.
Of course, you know your problems best, but it was obviously irresponsible of you to quit before letting 180 days pass after applying for 485.
Here is the problem. The letter of employment you send to CIS must have a start date which will expose your violation of the 180 day rule. So unless you lie here, you are likely in in trouble. Your best bet is to suck it up and return to your sponsoring employer. That will ensure your case 100%. Any other option is risky.
Go to a knowledged attorney. Khanna, Murthy, Gotcher etc., are the names I know.
more...
breddy2000
06-13 12:37 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2007/06/13/MNG88QE8HV1.DTL&type=politics
2010 2011 Black hair lue eyes or
ItalySeAaTapki
03-07 01:12 PM
Attorneys make their living by scaring people. They may not always be sharper than an IT professional like you.
Rajiv had in one call said"I do not know why we are charging as much for such a simple thing. Unless there are complications, you can do it yourself"
Unless there are complications, look for good templates on immigration.com forums. You can as well spend that money on better things.
Rajiv had in one call said"I do not know why we are charging as much for such a simple thing. Unless there are complications, you can do it yourself"
Unless there are complications, look for good templates on immigration.com forums. You can as well spend that money on better things.
more...
karanp25
07-14 06:28 PM
Sorry for asking too many questions. One more thing is when did you get this RFE? I am in similar situation---used AC-21 and applied for EAD back in first week of May 2008, but nothing yet from NSC. I was with my GC sponsoring employer for more than 6 months though and I-140 was approved back in 2005.
I filed EAD renewal on May 28 2008.
Service Center: Nebraska
I filed EAD renewal on May 28 2008.
Service Center: Nebraska
hair Blue Black Hair Color Ideas.
alterego
09-19 08:06 AM
This is a crisis of confidence, brought about by the weakness of the housing market and therefore the securities based on the mortgages to those homes.
House prices are down nearly 20% and have perhaps another 10% to go.
The pain ie 30% of the value of the housing stock will end up being distributed across various players. Homeowners will take the bulk of it, Financial institutions will take some, Gov't unfortunately will take some(ie tax payers), foreign investors will take some, Insurers some, Inflation will eat away some(this will be a 2-3 yr process when all is said and done), etc. In the end the markets will climb out of it. Exactly how much each of these parties will eat is currently being negotiated on capitol hill. The truth is nearly every bank is under water at this time. However, commercial banks are only safe because they have stable depositor bases. Hedge funds and other institutional investors who play the repo market are more fickle and have seized up the bank repo and other credit markets. Liquidity and lowered rates alone is not solving this mainly because it is a question of confidence. This will get better once the gov't puts in a more definitive solution. I hope however that whatever solution is provided makes it extremely painful for any one to want to take that route, ie the shareholders and management should be wiped out and that too only for a loan which must be repaid. IF real estate recovers to anything close to what it was in 2006 by say 2015 or if confidence surges sooner, then the US Gov't could conceivably make money from this.
House prices are down nearly 20% and have perhaps another 10% to go.
The pain ie 30% of the value of the housing stock will end up being distributed across various players. Homeowners will take the bulk of it, Financial institutions will take some, Gov't unfortunately will take some(ie tax payers), foreign investors will take some, Insurers some, Inflation will eat away some(this will be a 2-3 yr process when all is said and done), etc. In the end the markets will climb out of it. Exactly how much each of these parties will eat is currently being negotiated on capitol hill. The truth is nearly every bank is under water at this time. However, commercial banks are only safe because they have stable depositor bases. Hedge funds and other institutional investors who play the repo market are more fickle and have seized up the bank repo and other credit markets. Liquidity and lowered rates alone is not solving this mainly because it is a question of confidence. This will get better once the gov't puts in a more definitive solution. I hope however that whatever solution is provided makes it extremely painful for any one to want to take that route, ie the shareholders and management should be wiped out and that too only for a loan which must be repaid. IF real estate recovers to anything close to what it was in 2006 by say 2015 or if confidence surges sooner, then the US Gov't could conceivably make money from this.
more...
BharatPremi
03-12 12:02 PM
I am worried about this financial reports. I am not sure many consulting companies will give those to employee who is leaving
Yes, I believe, most companies (new employers - mid level) would not even ask and if requested and you can not provide then generally they may not make a big deal but underlying result for asking is to check if financial strength is "Good" and I-140 is approved then no problem hiring an EAD holder.
Yes, I believe, most companies (new employers - mid level) would not even ask and if requested and you can not provide then generally they may not make a big deal but underlying result for asking is to check if financial strength is "Good" and I-140 is approved then no problem hiring an EAD holder.
hot Black hair is nice too.
sprajulu
07-01 04:11 PM
We all should request politely to end this country specific reservations.
more...
house Hair Color:Blackish
bomber
06-30 07:30 PM
Way to Go !
Let's get united (for the first time) and fight it tooth and nail.
We should not let them get away with something like this so easily.
To be honest with you all, last week when these rumors started, I thought once my case is filed, I don't care if they revise the bulletin or whatever. But after going through all this since yesterday, I don't want something like this to happen even to my enemies.
Even if my case is accepted(current in June, hopefully lawyer mailed it Friday for monday delivery) I'll support you guys in this fight!
So that it boosts up peoples who are similarly disappointed as i was last evening from 6 thru 9 PM ...
July bulletin is still C and no one can stop us from Mailing/ Posting !!
Let's get united (for the first time) and fight it tooth and nail.
We should not let them get away with something like this so easily.
To be honest with you all, last week when these rumors started, I thought once my case is filed, I don't care if they revise the bulletin or whatever. But after going through all this since yesterday, I don't want something like this to happen even to my enemies.
Even if my case is accepted(current in June, hopefully lawyer mailed it Friday for monday delivery) I'll support you guys in this fight!
So that it boosts up peoples who are similarly disappointed as i was last evening from 6 thru 9 PM ...
July bulletin is still C and no one can stop us from Mailing/ Posting !!
tattoo Hair color:Black
designflaw
04-09 10:59 PM
ROW moved 2 months, I will take it. If it keeps moving 2 months at a time, then my turn would come up in 3 years. Highly unlikely cause ROW PD per USCIS is expected to be in 2005/2006 by end of year. I think my PR for ROW would be pretty much catching up.
more...
pictures Black Emo Hair for Girls
gc_lover
07-18 08:00 AM
Hi Guys,
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
Please post any July 2nd cases on this thread so that we all know if there really are any rejections. All I heard in the past few days was "A friend of mine got rejected on 2nd... My friend's friend got his rejected..Somebody got rejected..."
I didn't see a single post from anyone who got their OWN 485 REJECTED when they filed on July 2nd.
So please post your information as to when your app is received at USCIS.
Mine reached USCIS on July 2, 2007 @ 10AM via FEDEX.
Thanks.
Mine reached on July 2nd 9:01 AM. I don't think they must have rejected any application. I think, if someone is saying "rejected" means USCIS refused to accept the fedex, in which case package should be returned back to lawyers in 3/4 days.
If your package was accepeted by USCIS then it would be on hold and based on yesterday's news, now it should be ready for processing. I am checking this with couple of lawyers and I will update this thread with anything I find out.
dresses Red Black Hair Colour. hot

nojoke
09-17 09:51 PM
Oh my God, i am screwed, end of the world, life sucks, dont know what to do, i am crying, i am bleeding, screaming, God, superpower help meeeee, save meeee
Get a life dude, you werent born thinking america
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
Get a life dude, you werent born thinking america
If you don't like my rant stop reading it. What the hell is 'born thinking america'. Why do you rant about GC then? Why do you care being on this board? You go get a life. I never compelled to comment on my rant? Did I? You must have gone crazy
more...
makeup hair, the bright red color
sodh
07-23 03:39 PM
Do you have any document from CIS? Need some proof to fight.
Important missing documents,USCIS can reject an application on their discretion, no need for RFE.
Important missing documents,USCIS can reject an application on their discretion, no need for RFE.
girlfriend as you can see, hair color
dreamgc_real
07-02 09:21 AM
I think the new reference # for the Sanders Amendment is now
Senate Amendment 4439 to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act (H.R. 5297).. Correct??
People will be sending emails to senators with reference to the wrong amendment if this text is not corrected!!
Cannot find the change on the reference in thomas.gov
Sent the message to my senators
Senate Amendment 4439 to the American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act (H.R. 5297).. Correct??
People will be sending emails to senators with reference to the wrong amendment if this text is not corrected!!
Cannot find the change on the reference in thomas.gov
Sent the message to my senators
hairstyles lack and light lue hair.
varshadas
02-05 05:46 PM
Hello All,
Congressman Ferguson has agreed to meet at 4:30pm this Friday, February 9th, 2007 in his district office. The address is:
45 Mountain Blvd.
Building D, Suite 1
Warren, NJ 07059
Let me know who all can make it. I think I can accomodate 3 more. I have to check the fax I sent him.
Thanks,
Varsha
Congressman Ferguson has agreed to meet at 4:30pm this Friday, February 9th, 2007 in his district office. The address is:
45 Mountain Blvd.
Building D, Suite 1
Warren, NJ 07059
Let me know who all can make it. I think I can accomodate 3 more. I have to check the fax I sent him.
Thanks,
Varsha
Macaca
09-26 10:46 AM
About us (http://mediamatters.org/about_us/)
Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
Launched in May 2004, Media Matters for America put in place, for the first time, the means to systematically monitor a cross section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation � news or commentary that is not accurate, reliable, or credible and that forwards the conservative agenda � every day, in real time.
Using the website www.mediamatters.org as the principal vehicle for disseminating research and information, Media Matters posts rapid-response items as well as longer research and analytic reports documenting conservative misinformation throughout the media. Additionally, Media Matters works daily to notify activists, journalists, pundits, and the general public about instances of misinformation, providing them with the resources to rebut false claims and to take direct action against offending media institutions. Contact Us (http://mediamatters.org/contact_us): mm-tips@mediametters.org
Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
Launched in May 2004, Media Matters for America put in place, for the first time, the means to systematically monitor a cross section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation � news or commentary that is not accurate, reliable, or credible and that forwards the conservative agenda � every day, in real time.
Using the website www.mediamatters.org as the principal vehicle for disseminating research and information, Media Matters posts rapid-response items as well as longer research and analytic reports documenting conservative misinformation throughout the media. Additionally, Media Matters works daily to notify activists, journalists, pundits, and the general public about instances of misinformation, providing them with the resources to rebut false claims and to take direct action against offending media institutions. Contact Us (http://mediamatters.org/contact_us): mm-tips@mediametters.org
coolmanasip
03-07 09:45 AM
you are lucky man.....what you say makes sense.......but here is the reality.......
GC process is 3 step process and the lawyer is representing you (485 stage) as well as the employer (labor and 140 stage)........So, if you leave the employer, most lawyers will refuse to continue to represent you unless they authorized in written by the employer....it is a conflict of interest for them.......hence, I think I will go to some other lawyer for AC 21......and thats why the money.....
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..
GC process is 3 step process and the lawyer is representing you (485 stage) as well as the employer (labor and 140 stage)........So, if you leave the employer, most lawyers will refuse to continue to represent you unless they authorized in written by the employer....it is a conflict of interest for them.......hence, I think I will go to some other lawyer for AC 21......and thats why the money.....
It is bit shocking to know that one will have to pay for just AC21 notification. I mean, if you already have lawyer associated with your GC file, which I believe, most of us should have either appointed by our employer OR hired by ourselves (Many companies give a choice to hire "your own" lawyer). I understand that since one change the employment, the general criteria is to assume that the lawyer (If paticularly appointed by past employer) is now no more attached to the case. But in truth it is not. Fulfilling AC21 notification is part of the whole end to end package since case remains same unless you notify USCIS to change your attorney. In my case I was given a choice to hire "My Own lawyer" and once I started to work on EAD, virtually now he is my lawyer not "my employer's lawyer" and hence he will be sending AC21 related paperwork to USCIS though he told me that he would not do it right now as he is busy with H1 filing load. And yes no extra cost involved..