
genscn
06-25 03:37 PM
Based on what's mentioned on AP form 131, she need to be present in US to file for renewal and if she travel outside the country during the time of renewal, her 485 application would be deemed abandoned.
Guru s
I have a question on my wife' AP renewal
My wife would like travel to India and come back in November or Dec 2008.she would like to leave on August Last week
Any way we would like appy for renewal of AP , the current which expires on Oct 30 2008.
Let us say if we apply for AP Renewal July 2- or July 3 , the new AP may come before her Journey date Augut 2008 , OR It may not come before her Journey date Augut 2008 .
Since her current AP expires on Oct 30 2008 , Does she need to come back to USA before Oct 30 2008 ? or can we mail extended AP to India , if she is travelling back after Oct 30 in November or December
please advise us , accordingly we will make travel plans
1. ..If we can mail the her New Advance Parole document to India.
2. Can she Leave the country while her AP in Process
Guru s
I have a question on my wife' AP renewal
My wife would like travel to India and come back in November or Dec 2008.she would like to leave on August Last week
Any way we would like appy for renewal of AP , the current which expires on Oct 30 2008.
Let us say if we apply for AP Renewal July 2- or July 3 , the new AP may come before her Journey date Augut 2008 , OR It may not come before her Journey date Augut 2008 .
Since her current AP expires on Oct 30 2008 , Does she need to come back to USA before Oct 30 2008 ? or can we mail extended AP to India , if she is travelling back after Oct 30 in November or December
please advise us , accordingly we will make travel plans
1. ..If we can mail the her New Advance Parole document to India.
2. Can she Leave the country while her AP in Process
wallpaper Labels: actress, Alexa Davalos
vinodmp
02-05 09:32 PM
I received USCIS email today saying My I485 is denied . ( I have not received the letter yet). I did sow LUD on my I 140 last week.
I have switched employer after 7 months of 140 aproval. I also sent AC21 letters .
I do not know whether my previous employer revoked the I140 . ( it never changed the status from approved)
For those who got 485 deniel letter , did you see any LUD in I140 just before that ?
Thanks
-vinod
I have switched employer after 7 months of 140 aproval. I also sent AC21 letters .
I do not know whether my previous employer revoked the I140 . ( it never changed the status from approved)
For those who got 485 deniel letter , did you see any LUD in I140 just before that ?
Thanks
-vinod
dagabaaj
12-17 02:57 PM
we have professional lobbyists. and they cost the erath.
and that is why we need contributions. as long people "don't believe" we don't succeed. it's up to you, it's your issue as much as mine. professionals cost a lot of money, and this thread is quibbling over 20 and 50 bucks. anyway who is the knight on the white horse coming to rescue us? it's just us buddy, and we have to do our best. i like your analytical thinking. we need you to join in and help. any number of volunteers is less imho...
.....if ppl want to contribute lesser amounts all they need to do is find some like minded friends pooling their resources and making it into a big one time contribution. I have tried to convince some of guys I know over here but to no avail....less said the better...also tried using the charm of a good bottle of scotch to do the job...no good.....but we need to keep trying......bickering will not lead us anywhere....
and that is why we need contributions. as long people "don't believe" we don't succeed. it's up to you, it's your issue as much as mine. professionals cost a lot of money, and this thread is quibbling over 20 and 50 bucks. anyway who is the knight on the white horse coming to rescue us? it's just us buddy, and we have to do our best. i like your analytical thinking. we need you to join in and help. any number of volunteers is less imho...
.....if ppl want to contribute lesser amounts all they need to do is find some like minded friends pooling their resources and making it into a big one time contribution. I have tried to convince some of guys I know over here but to no avail....less said the better...also tried using the charm of a good bottle of scotch to do the job...no good.....but we need to keep trying......bickering will not lead us anywhere....
2011 Alexa Davalos at quot;Defiancequot;
rheoretro
11-10 04:25 PM
Can we send email to George Bush Directly
Dude, The President doesn't make laws...he only signs off on them.
Ciao!
RR
Dude, The President doesn't make laws...he only signs off on them.
Ciao!
RR
more...
anilnag
01-23 11:48 AM
It is typo.
I knew no one will believe it. But Ron is saying it from the beginning of this year that EB3I will move considerably briefly later this year. Check out the following thread.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6963
Ron's Quote: I think that we will see quota relief this year. If so, your priority date will become current this year. That's the good news. The bad news is that this has nothing whatsoever to do with CIS processing, which will not only remain slow, but will undoubtedly get slower.
Anyone familiar with the 'Quota Relief'? Pls throw some light.
I knew no one will believe it. But Ron is saying it from the beginning of this year that EB3I will move considerably briefly later this year. Check out the following thread.
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6963
Ron's Quote: I think that we will see quota relief this year. If so, your priority date will become current this year. That's the good news. The bad news is that this has nothing whatsoever to do with CIS processing, which will not only remain slow, but will undoubtedly get slower.
Anyone familiar with the 'Quota Relief'? Pls throw some light.
beautifulMind
03-17 10:30 AM
I had a misdemenor and went to india. My case was dismissed while I was in india. I returned on AP at the newark airport and nothing was even mentioned about it..infact AP is considered the safest way to travel even safer than h1b because you are technically not admitted to US but are "admissible"..There is a difference
more...
laborchic
10-10 09:59 AM
I wish the same.. Keeping my fingers crossed..
:confused:
:confused:
2010 Alexa Davalos, born in France
skillet
07-19 11:36 AM
EB2 Delivered on July 9th / UPS
more...
thomachan72
03-10 11:21 AM
If we don't stand up for ourselves, no one will do it for us. Mexico continued its advance in today's bulletin but there are just too many people in the queue to get this solved the right way.
My esteemed colleagues from India and China, if I am worried enough to donate and register for the April event, WHY HAVENT YOU?
Register now or donate to help fund the event. This is our chance. Those $50 you will spend on dinner and a movie this weekend can help us solve this once and for all.
My small contribution $50 is on its way. Cant join the event personally but hopefully this small contribution helps those who are willing to donate their time and energy.
My esteemed colleagues from India and China, if I am worried enough to donate and register for the April event, WHY HAVENT YOU?
Register now or donate to help fund the event. This is our chance. Those $50 you will spend on dinner and a movie this weekend can help us solve this once and for all.
My small contribution $50 is on its way. Cant join the event personally but hopefully this small contribution helps those who are willing to donate their time and energy.
hair alexa davalos pictures.
ramus
06-28 05:13 PM
If 140 is approved and dates are current most likely you will get one year extension...But sure you will get H1B extension.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
I think its If pending...and labor approved 365 days before start date. I still need to check with my attorney. Also even if 140 is approved and dates are current i would not be able to extend.
more...

ragz4u
04-26 10:33 AM
Fantastic Job folks.
At the same time, please consider contributing too. We have a target of 150K by May 1st but are way off target. Please chip in to this community effort!
At the same time, please consider contributing too. We have a target of 150K by May 1st but are way off target. Please chip in to this community effort!
hot Alexa Davalos Picture amp; Photo
Marphad
03-18 04:25 PM
I hope the admins keep this thread open and not kill it. I am not sure what the intentions of the OP ( some of you claimed that he wants to create a rift ), but this is definitely a valid concern for all the EB3(I) guys. This is a natural reaction to the frustrations of EB3(I) guys just like the mass upheaval during the July 2007 VB fiasco. Since it was across the board, there were no differences. Now since this involves only EB3(I), there is not much support from IV or others. But in my opinion, this is as much unfair as the Julay VB fiasco.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
I am completely with you. We should start brainstorming thread with no negative posts.
Some of the EB2(I) guys are worried that their GC dreams would get delayed if there is any Admin fix for EB3(I). For all those individuals in EB2(I) who want to oppose any kind of admin fix for EB3(I), I just want you to think about it. Is it really fair? There are individuals in EB3(I) waiting since 2001 - a total of 8+ years. Don't get me wrong - but some of the EB2(I) guys who have applied as late as 2006 and 2007 are expecting/hoping to get their GC this year if there is a spillover. And I think these are the individuals ( not all of the EB2 guys though ) who are opposing any kind of admin fix ( please dont yell at me or curse me etc...if you are not one among those mentioned, then please dont worry..this is not about you::) Ofcourse i would like each one of us to get GC as soon as possible) to EB3(I).
And I dont see why there will be a rift between EB2 and EB3 if each of us follows net etiquette in positng responses. Let's do some constuctive brainstoming - without getting into perosnal attacks or getting too emotional. Let's do what is right and not what each one of us thinks is right. Then I guess there wont be any rifts. The only thing I am asking is to get EB3(I) to advnace a little bit. I am not asking for it be on par with EB2(I). I hope some of you see a point in my frustration::))
Do you really want EB2(I) to advance to 2005/2006 while EB3(I) guys are still languishing in 2001? That's totally unfair in my opinion. I know this world is not fair but how can anyone else try to divide us if we all stand united? And to stand united, EB2 guys should be willing to support any initiative to help EB3(I) move from stone ages::))
Peace!
( I am getting ready with my body armour for all the brickbats various people are going to throw at me::))
Regards
I am completely with you. We should start brainstorming thread with no negative posts.
more...
house alexa davalos pictures.
LostInGCProcess
01-15 02:34 PM
Dude, with all due respect, I am serious about all the precautionary measures I told. In fact it was one of my American colleague who sent out a similar list some time ago( I believe a year ago, when a similar incident happened to one lady at a parking lot), to all the team members.
It was claimed based on some statistics, if a person who hijacks a car, more often (about 90%) the perpetrator kills the driver. Its a fact.
Its not paranoia, its something if you keep in mind, then there is very good chance to come out alive form that dreadful predicament. God forbid, it could happen to anybody.
[QUOTE]Most of these incidents are straight forward. The bag guy asks for money, the good guy refuses or tries to put up a fight and gets shot. When you’re faced with a mugger/carjacker, always comply with their demands and leave quickly. That’s it.
Really??!!! I totally disagree with you on this. I have seen in Detroit, where poor Indians got killed "execution" style, in a dunkin donut store, they didn't put up a fight or refused. They could barely speak proper english. They were all bound, face down, and shot in the head. Now don't tell me its an isolated incident and it would not happen again...time and time again these things happen. So, if you think if we dont resist and head to all the demands of the robbers, they would let you go, then you are wrong, my friend. You got 50-50 chance they would let you go.
I agree, we need to be cautious of the surroundings. But no to the paranoid level of checking out every hiding place or hitting a wall/pillar
There is no paranoia here...just a mild glance in the back window is a good practice before getting in once car.
And your assertion that only psycho's kill, is wrong. Common robbers too kill people after robbing.
It was claimed based on some statistics, if a person who hijacks a car, more often (about 90%) the perpetrator kills the driver. Its a fact.
Its not paranoia, its something if you keep in mind, then there is very good chance to come out alive form that dreadful predicament. God forbid, it could happen to anybody.
[QUOTE]Most of these incidents are straight forward. The bag guy asks for money, the good guy refuses or tries to put up a fight and gets shot. When you’re faced with a mugger/carjacker, always comply with their demands and leave quickly. That’s it.
Really??!!! I totally disagree with you on this. I have seen in Detroit, where poor Indians got killed "execution" style, in a dunkin donut store, they didn't put up a fight or refused. They could barely speak proper english. They were all bound, face down, and shot in the head. Now don't tell me its an isolated incident and it would not happen again...time and time again these things happen. So, if you think if we dont resist and head to all the demands of the robbers, they would let you go, then you are wrong, my friend. You got 50-50 chance they would let you go.
I agree, we need to be cautious of the surroundings. But no to the paranoid level of checking out every hiding place or hitting a wall/pillar
There is no paranoia here...just a mild glance in the back window is a good practice before getting in once car.
And your assertion that only psycho's kill, is wrong. Common robbers too kill people after robbing.
tattoo Alexa Davalos 365 X 652 - 45k
lazycis
12-31 10:42 AM
dont want to judge ur sentiments, but think about this.
if GOD only cares abt people who constantly praises god, then muslim countries should do way way better :D they pray so many times a day. nobody follows religion and GOD like muslims do :D, not even hard core christians :D. even hindus pray a lot. US growth is clearly not due to the things u mentioned :D. its due to their relentless pursuit of growth. along with GOD US also believes in 'free will'. btw, i am not atheist, but just AGNOSTIC.
How can you judge God's intentions when you don't know Him? Can you prove that God does not exist?
Here are some facts from the American history about God's protection over this land:
During July/August 1776 the British sailed some 450 warships and support ships into the New York Harbor to quell the rebellion in the Colonies. These ships contained some 32,000 troops (British and Hessians) as well as 10,000 seamen. This was one or the largest armadas ever assembled in the New World. This awesome sight caused alarm among the citizens of New York and the 20,000 rag-tag citizen army gathered to defend their freedoms.
"And there had been an incident that deeply troubled the German soldiers. On a hot August night, just before they went into action, hundreds of British and Germans had sat around an enormous bonfire, laughing and cheering while four rebel leaders were burned in effigy. The figures of John Witherspoon, President of the College at Princeton, and ' Generals Washington, Israel Putman, and Charles Lee had just been set afire when a wild thunderstorm suddenly interrupted the fun."
'The soldiers dashed for whatever shelter they could find, and after the rain had passed, some of the men returned to the vicinity of the bonfire to discover that three of the dummies had been consumed by the flames but the effigy of George Washington remained intact, as good as it ever was. The symbolism was not lost on the foreigners; as a British deserter relayed the story, the incident caused a great deal of fear among the Hessian troops, most of whom are very superstitious."
Within twenty-four hours of the bonfire incident, an attack was launched against Washington and his troops on Long Island. The results of which gave the Hessians even more to ponder. The British naval forces attempted to sail up the Long Island sound where they would unload some of their forces and then launch an attack on land, placing Washington and his forces in a pincer trap. However for 24 hours they were unable to sail their ships up the sound because of high winds and waves. Not to be deterred by this they went ahead and launched their land forces and started their advance up Long Island confident that within several days "this ugly little conflict would be over." By dusk they had driven the Americans and beaten them to the point that the British Commander felt that, "On the morrow he would quickly and decisively end the conflict."
The British could hear the Americans digging their trenches and setting their camps since the prevailing wind was in their favor. However, later in the evening the winds reversed and allowed the Americans to hear the British. Then it started to rain and later that evening a dense fog settled over Long Island. (In August?) Washington had earlier recognized the potential dilemma and requested that boats be gathered in preparation for a retreat should it prove necessary. After the fog settled in, Washington's troops, animals and hardware were ferried across the sound to New York under the cover of the dense fog without being detected. This was done in spite of the fact that they were within shouting distance of the British and Hessians. Early the next morning the British started their advance, only to discover that the rebels had successfully moved out under cover of the fog and darkness. It is hard to imagine a more visible demonstration of Providence's hand than all the incidents surrounding this event.
(The Winter Soldiers, by Richard M. Ketchum, 1973, pp; 107-110)
if GOD only cares abt people who constantly praises god, then muslim countries should do way way better :D they pray so many times a day. nobody follows religion and GOD like muslims do :D, not even hard core christians :D. even hindus pray a lot. US growth is clearly not due to the things u mentioned :D. its due to their relentless pursuit of growth. along with GOD US also believes in 'free will'. btw, i am not atheist, but just AGNOSTIC.
How can you judge God's intentions when you don't know Him? Can you prove that God does not exist?
Here are some facts from the American history about God's protection over this land:
During July/August 1776 the British sailed some 450 warships and support ships into the New York Harbor to quell the rebellion in the Colonies. These ships contained some 32,000 troops (British and Hessians) as well as 10,000 seamen. This was one or the largest armadas ever assembled in the New World. This awesome sight caused alarm among the citizens of New York and the 20,000 rag-tag citizen army gathered to defend their freedoms.
"And there had been an incident that deeply troubled the German soldiers. On a hot August night, just before they went into action, hundreds of British and Germans had sat around an enormous bonfire, laughing and cheering while four rebel leaders were burned in effigy. The figures of John Witherspoon, President of the College at Princeton, and ' Generals Washington, Israel Putman, and Charles Lee had just been set afire when a wild thunderstorm suddenly interrupted the fun."
'The soldiers dashed for whatever shelter they could find, and after the rain had passed, some of the men returned to the vicinity of the bonfire to discover that three of the dummies had been consumed by the flames but the effigy of George Washington remained intact, as good as it ever was. The symbolism was not lost on the foreigners; as a British deserter relayed the story, the incident caused a great deal of fear among the Hessian troops, most of whom are very superstitious."
Within twenty-four hours of the bonfire incident, an attack was launched against Washington and his troops on Long Island. The results of which gave the Hessians even more to ponder. The British naval forces attempted to sail up the Long Island sound where they would unload some of their forces and then launch an attack on land, placing Washington and his forces in a pincer trap. However for 24 hours they were unable to sail their ships up the sound because of high winds and waves. Not to be deterred by this they went ahead and launched their land forces and started their advance up Long Island confident that within several days "this ugly little conflict would be over." By dusk they had driven the Americans and beaten them to the point that the British Commander felt that, "On the morrow he would quickly and decisively end the conflict."
The British could hear the Americans digging their trenches and setting their camps since the prevailing wind was in their favor. However, later in the evening the winds reversed and allowed the Americans to hear the British. Then it started to rain and later that evening a dense fog settled over Long Island. (In August?) Washington had earlier recognized the potential dilemma and requested that boats be gathered in preparation for a retreat should it prove necessary. After the fog settled in, Washington's troops, animals and hardware were ferried across the sound to New York under the cover of the dense fog without being detected. This was done in spite of the fact that they were within shouting distance of the British and Hessians. Early the next morning the British started their advance, only to discover that the rebels had successfully moved out under cover of the fog and darkness. It is hard to imagine a more visible demonstration of Providence's hand than all the incidents surrounding this event.
(The Winter Soldiers, by Richard M. Ketchum, 1973, pp; 107-110)
more...
pictures Alexa Davalos Celebrities
punjabi77
07-17 04:47 PM
Emailed and Faxed the letter to Saxby Chambliss, US senator of Georgia
dresses Alexa Davalos
rameshvaid
03-15 10:04 PM
Thank you La_guy and others....
Do they ask me regarding this at the POE? In what forms do I have to fill the info? I am not sure, as one of you suggested, if they ask we will tell them. But does this record appear in their computer screen and if we did not mention to them, will it be treated as another crime?
God please help me , It's THE WORST thing ever I did and been trhu a painful experience
Thank you guys........
If not expunged, it will FOR SURE pop up immediately they punch your name in. You certainly can not lie there. You will be deported. If expunged, you still have chance BUT NOT to lie..If the form ask " If you have ever been arrested" say yes and as others suggested have all your documents ready from court but make sure you have all originals and notarized documents if required for all court orders pertaing to your case.
Good Luck..
RV
Do they ask me regarding this at the POE? In what forms do I have to fill the info? I am not sure, as one of you suggested, if they ask we will tell them. But does this record appear in their computer screen and if we did not mention to them, will it be treated as another crime?
God please help me , It's THE WORST thing ever I did and been trhu a painful experience
Thank you guys........
If not expunged, it will FOR SURE pop up immediately they punch your name in. You certainly can not lie there. You will be deported. If expunged, you still have chance BUT NOT to lie..If the form ask " If you have ever been arrested" say yes and as others suggested have all your documents ready from court but make sure you have all originals and notarized documents if required for all court orders pertaing to your case.
Good Luck..
RV
more...
makeup Meet Alexa Davalos, an up and
quizzer
06-18 05:21 PM
What heppens if i have AP and go for H1 revalidation...the h1b gets rejected/delayed..can i come back in AP?
girlfriend Alexa Davalos Alexa Davalos at
factoryman
06-18 05:24 PM
and will revalidate your H1B, assuming the job, company everything is same. That is my best educated guess.
What heppens if i have AP and go for H1 revalidation...the h1b gets rejected/delayed..can i come back in AP?
What heppens if i have AP and go for H1 revalidation...the h1b gets rejected/delayed..can i come back in AP?
hairstyles Her name is Alexa Davalos.
kalyan
04-25 09:02 AM
I am open to all these except Sweeping Roads . If we do that then lou and other anti people will project us as Mexicans
The following are various ways to express some one�s dissatisfaction/agony and draw some one else (Government/Media/Public) attention.
1. Daily Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting from 6 AM to 6 PM. One group would pass on the fire to next group.
2. Continuous Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting 24 hours a day. Such people should not have health issues like Blood Pressure, Gastric Trouble, Sugar, insulin deficiency, Heart relates issues. This may cuase arrest.
3. Protesting : Conduct a rally with group/mass of people with immigration ply cards and banners.
4. Wearing Black Ribbons : People would wear/put a small black ribbon on their shirt pockets (Upper left side of the chest) and attend duties. We can draw people attentions. Such ribbon should have white color immigration slogan printed on it.
5. Distributing Flyers : Distributing Flyers/Handouts to people in respective areas.
6. Banners : Display banner/show outs in the Traffic Island Medians
7. Flower Campaign : Sending Flowers to respective people, also called Gandhi giri.
8. Silent Sitting : Sitting in front of USCIS silently (no talk).
9. Silent sitting in front of Senators house: Group of people should sit (kind of protest) in front of respective state senators. We can draw maximum MEDIA attention.
10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
12. Rally in All Major Cities : Conduct a rally in all Major cities (where we have at least 100 members) at the same time.
We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.
We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.
P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities
Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.
The following are various ways to express some one�s dissatisfaction/agony and draw some one else (Government/Media/Public) attention.
1. Daily Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting from 6 AM to 6 PM. One group would pass on the fire to next group.
2. Continuous Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting 24 hours a day. Such people should not have health issues like Blood Pressure, Gastric Trouble, Sugar, insulin deficiency, Heart relates issues. This may cuase arrest.
3. Protesting : Conduct a rally with group/mass of people with immigration ply cards and banners.
4. Wearing Black Ribbons : People would wear/put a small black ribbon on their shirt pockets (Upper left side of the chest) and attend duties. We can draw people attentions. Such ribbon should have white color immigration slogan printed on it.
5. Distributing Flyers : Distributing Flyers/Handouts to people in respective areas.
6. Banners : Display banner/show outs in the Traffic Island Medians
7. Flower Campaign : Sending Flowers to respective people, also called Gandhi giri.
8. Silent Sitting : Sitting in front of USCIS silently (no talk).
9. Silent sitting in front of Senators house: Group of people should sit (kind of protest) in front of respective state senators. We can draw maximum MEDIA attention.
10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
12. Rally in All Major Cities : Conduct a rally in all Major cities (where we have at least 100 members) at the same time.
We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.
We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.
P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities
Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.
vinodp1978
06-28 01:11 PM
does this mean that i cannot get a 3 yr extension based on approved I-140 pp? My labor is not pending for 365 days and so I am solely depending on I-140 approval for a 3 yr extension. I am filing i-140 and i-485 concurrently before July 5...will this give me an EAD option even if 140 takes longer to get approved?
vivekm1309
09-05 03:19 PM
Recently I returned after a one month trip to India. At DC airport the CBP secondary inspection officer grilled us rough. First he called my wife and asked why did we leave US. She told that since my parents are old and not in good health we visited them. Then he started asking for documents proving it. And told us that without documents he won't let us enter. He went on to say that AP is only on humanitarian basis and unless CBP officer is satisfied with proof they cannot allow AP holder to enter. Finally after convincing him for another 30 min he let us in.
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Thanks for sharing this experience, I feel sorry for you that you & your family had to go thru this. I want to check with you what finally conviced the officer to change his initial stand to let you in? This will help us to learn from your experience... Thanks
This was a really shocking experience. Are employment based GC's AP supposed to be treated like humanitarian AP? or was the CBP officer over reacting? Gurus please throw some light.
Thanks for sharing this experience, I feel sorry for you that you & your family had to go thru this. I want to check with you what finally conviced the officer to change his initial stand to let you in? This will help us to learn from your experience... Thanks