diptam
08-15 04:25 PM
Some of the recent GC and EAD achievers takes up a job at USCIS... How does this sound - Huh ??
I think we will GC sooner than anticipated. I think those who filed in July/Aug will get in three/four years. Just a rough estimate. Any one agrees with me?
I think we will GC sooner than anticipated. I think those who filed in July/Aug will get in three/four years. Just a rough estimate. Any one agrees with me?
wallpaper pixie cut hairstyles.
fcres
07-24 05:12 PM
fcres, so would you be waiting till you get the RN and then send out the EVL with a reference to the A#? Or just going ahead and sending it rightaway?
I have RN since i filed in June.
I have RN since i filed in June.
go_gc_way
12-31 04:06 PM
Thanks srikondoji
http://o3.indiatimes.com/just_woke_u...1/3243970.aspx
srikodji has a suggestion , i.e to modify the template I gave in the first post and post it. This because a search engine like google does not penalize for duplicate content. A valid suggestion.
Others who have spent that 15 min !, please post your comments and details on this thread here and KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING -- YOUR 15 MIN IS GREAT HELP.
http://o3.indiatimes.com/just_woke_u...1/3243970.aspx
srikodji has a suggestion , i.e to modify the template I gave in the first post and post it. This because a search engine like google does not penalize for duplicate content. A valid suggestion.
Others who have spent that 15 min !, please post your comments and details on this thread here and KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING -- YOUR 15 MIN IS GREAT HELP.
2011 Short cut hairstyle
memyselfandus
09-18 11:40 PM
I have registered this domain. If needed, please send me PM; I can initiate the transfer process. I have already added a forwarding address to the immigrationvoice.com.
This is my from of contribution.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.com( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
This is my from of contribution.
1. We must immediately change our name to LegalImmigrationVoice.com( LIV.org)...But still Immigrationvoice.org should work....This should be done ASAP...like within next week...Please conduct a poll for this ASAP.
more...

perm2gc
01-10 06:11 PM
https://www.visapro.com/Message-Board/showthread.php?p=62321#post62321
sc09876
08-10 02:42 PM
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Let me just say I am not here to start a EB2 vs EB3 fight. I think the beef is that EB3 is still in 2002 while EB2 is now peeking into 2007.
However, IMHO, if you extend that logic, since EB3 has much more filings than EB2, EB2 wait time would be unrealistically high. Just my opinion that it defeats the purpose of classification, since in the end, it will be PD based and not classification based.
Instead the focus should be in "automatic" progression to higher classification if the PD has certain # of years. For example: If the job requirement had 3 years at the time of labor and 3 more years have passes since, 140 should automatically be allowed to re-classify to EB2 (filed or yet to file)
This way, working for the same employer and adding experience will be an advantage and would not need to change jobs just to re-classify or port.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Let me just say I am not here to start a EB2 vs EB3 fight. I think the beef is that EB3 is still in 2002 while EB2 is now peeking into 2007.
However, IMHO, if you extend that logic, since EB3 has much more filings than EB2, EB2 wait time would be unrealistically high. Just my opinion that it defeats the purpose of classification, since in the end, it will be PD based and not classification based.
Instead the focus should be in "automatic" progression to higher classification if the PD has certain # of years. For example: If the job requirement had 3 years at the time of labor and 3 more years have passes since, 140 should automatically be allowed to re-classify to EB2 (filed or yet to file)
This way, working for the same employer and adding experience will be an advantage and would not need to change jobs just to re-classify or port.
more...
bpratap
02-11 07:35 PM
If someone port their EB3 i-485 to EB2, say somebody who's PD is in 2002.
Does his Visa number go waste or it will be re-used for another case.
this is with presumption that the cases are pre-adjudicated
Does his Visa number go waste or it will be re-used for another case.
this is with presumption that the cases are pre-adjudicated
2010 rihanna bob cut hairstyles
actaccord
02-14 08:50 AM
ppl...don't wait till last minute...
more...
ramus
07-04 03:39 PM
bump
hair Short Hairstyle 2011
rayoflight
06-15 10:02 AM
I meant can we get a list of all the states the emails have been sent by all the members.
The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.
The mail will only be sent to your US Senators from your state.
more...
catchupvijay
06-11 02:01 PM
Thanks!
hot hair styles for short hair
feedfront
09-20 01:45 PM
No, I've not heard anything from attorney's office.
more...
house Short Bob Cut Hairstyle Trends
srr_2007
04-01 11:34 AM
This is the new trend among the Desi consulting firms in NJ area. I don�t know about other areas. These days they don't want to hire a person with tons of experience. Because the experienced ask more benefits and can't be exploited to the same extend as an F1 OPT candidate.
Recently I spoke with many Desi consulting companies to change my job and most of them were offering less than what I get today. Later, I spoke to the consultants on bench/training and learned about the OPT candidates.
Another thing, at the client site if you are a Corp candidate then they don't believe your resume and expect you to prove yourself at the work. Not a problem for an experience candidate to prove his or her capabilities, but the whole process shatters your morale and at some point it becomes a problem.
Recently I spoke with many Desi consulting companies to change my job and most of them were offering less than what I get today. Later, I spoke to the consultants on bench/training and learned about the OPT candidates.
Another thing, at the client site if you are a Corp candidate then they don't believe your resume and expect you to prove yourself at the work. Not a problem for an experience candidate to prove his or her capabilities, but the whole process shatters your morale and at some point it becomes a problem.
tattoo wedding hairstyles for short

when
02-20 03:47 PM
When EB3 India........:(:confused:
more...
pictures Short Hair Styles # 1
pappu
06-14 12:25 PM
You can get the following forms :
1. I-693
2. I-485
3. I-765
4. I-131
5. G-325
from :
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Here is the link for form I693.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb1f3591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
SOP
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/485SOP_Section1_MailRoom.swf
======================
Here is link to I-485 Standard Operating Procedures (dated 2002)
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
This adjustment of status SOP document would make clear the procedure, priority and order of the decision making process of the I-485 at CIS.
Though might not be most updated, it would give a glimpse of what happens inside the black box!
Enjoy!
http://www.imminfo.com/resources/cissop.html
1. I-693
2. I-485
3. I-765
4. I-131
5. G-325
from :
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Here is the link for form I693.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb1f3591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
SOP
http://immigrationvoice.org/media/forums/iv/485SOP_Section1_MailRoom.swf
======================
Here is link to I-485 Standard Operating Procedures (dated 2002)
http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf
This adjustment of status SOP document would make clear the procedure, priority and order of the decision making process of the I-485 at CIS.
Though might not be most updated, it would give a glimpse of what happens inside the black box!
Enjoy!
http://www.imminfo.com/resources/cissop.html
dresses The sides and back are short
cps060
03-19 06:13 PM
Thanks for the information.
Does this mean that if my spouse wants to start school in Sept 2007, it is fine to keep working till August 2007, file I539 change of status to H4 then and then resign from the company once one gets that receipt notice. With the receipt notice itself its good to be in status and can go to school then. The actual approval may come in 3-4 months and that should not be a consideration for the school.
Please tell me your views/experiences.
H1 is a non immigrant but dual intent visa.. It is assumed that you might try to immigrate...When your spouse filed I-140 , the immigration intent came forth.. Now USCIS already knows that your spouse wnts to immigrate...
F1 is a strictly non-immigrant visa. You have to prove your intention of not immigrating to USCIS....
So your position for asking a H1 to F1 transfer is inherently weak....Again a good attorney can spin it....You need a an extremely good attorney....
If you are paying out of your pocket, you can go to college on H4..
Student loans are not available on H4...No financial aid of any kind would be available on H4...
Transferring from H1 to H4 should be quick....I would not bother to file in premium...You are to stop working anyway....Just getting an application receipt should be good enough to start college....If the college allows, you can start college immediately....USCIS never objects to you going to college
as long as you can pay....
I know all this because I did the research when my wife started her college..Should finish this may..
Does this mean that if my spouse wants to start school in Sept 2007, it is fine to keep working till August 2007, file I539 change of status to H4 then and then resign from the company once one gets that receipt notice. With the receipt notice itself its good to be in status and can go to school then. The actual approval may come in 3-4 months and that should not be a consideration for the school.
Please tell me your views/experiences.
H1 is a non immigrant but dual intent visa.. It is assumed that you might try to immigrate...When your spouse filed I-140 , the immigration intent came forth.. Now USCIS already knows that your spouse wnts to immigrate...
F1 is a strictly non-immigrant visa. You have to prove your intention of not immigrating to USCIS....
So your position for asking a H1 to F1 transfer is inherently weak....Again a good attorney can spin it....You need a an extremely good attorney....
If you are paying out of your pocket, you can go to college on H4..
Student loans are not available on H4...No financial aid of any kind would be available on H4...
Transferring from H1 to H4 should be quick....I would not bother to file in premium...You are to stop working anyway....Just getting an application receipt should be good enough to start college....If the college allows, you can start college immediately....USCIS never objects to you going to college
as long as you can pay....
I know all this because I did the research when my wife started her college..Should finish this may..
more...
makeup Women Short Haircuts
luvschocolates
08-21 10:46 AM
I am NOT here illegally. I was told BY someone at USCIS when I submitted the first application that as long as I was submitting requested applications and the required fees, I was not considered an illegal alien. If that was the case, why has no one at USCIS ever told me that? They know where I live, who I live with and everything else they need to know, I have no secrets from them, but not once have I received a letter, phone call or anything else to request for me to leave. I guess those of you that are professionals or those who already have a green card, are better than people like myself who are considered blue collar. I don't receive a dime for what I do, room and board is it so therefore I am not taking away anything from Americans who were born in this country.
In 2003 when I arrived here, PASSPORTS WERE NOT REQUIRED. I had a birth certificate and valid driver's license, that is all customs asked for at the Toronto airport and that is all I gave them. IF passports were required, I would have gotten one, but since they were not, what was I to do? I am not from an overseas country and I have visited the US most of my life as a child and as an adult without any trouble and was never asked for a passport. All that changed in 2005 - not my fault.
I came here looking for some assistance but seem to have gotten a bunch of sarcastic comments that are really not helpful and weren't necessary.
It's funny how you make assumptions and you all are here for similar reasons and needed help at some point. As for not criticizing USCIS for doing their job right - I doubt you would say the same thing if you were my shoes. I do not appreciate the criticism or sarcasm, I thought this was supposed to be a place to get some help, I guess I was wrong.
I won't be back.
In 2003 when I arrived here, PASSPORTS WERE NOT REQUIRED. I had a birth certificate and valid driver's license, that is all customs asked for at the Toronto airport and that is all I gave them. IF passports were required, I would have gotten one, but since they were not, what was I to do? I am not from an overseas country and I have visited the US most of my life as a child and as an adult without any trouble and was never asked for a passport. All that changed in 2005 - not my fault.
I came here looking for some assistance but seem to have gotten a bunch of sarcastic comments that are really not helpful and weren't necessary.
It's funny how you make assumptions and you all are here for similar reasons and needed help at some point. As for not criticizing USCIS for doing their job right - I doubt you would say the same thing if you were my shoes. I do not appreciate the criticism or sarcasm, I thought this was supposed to be a place to get some help, I guess I was wrong.
I won't be back.
girlfriend short hair styles men
vandanaverdia
09-11 12:13 PM
^^^ bump ^^^
hairstyles Short Cut Blonde Hairstyle
vandanaverdia
09-10 04:00 PM
Yaaaayyyyyyyy....:D:D:p:)
JalwaeJana
11-12 04:16 PM
If EB2 I becomes current , who benefits its EB3 I as the spillover will go EB3 India as India is the most retrogressed country. Our effort does not impact ROW EB2 as they are current any way. EB2 China will also benefit as spill over will help them. So supporting quarterly spillover is in EB3 India's. Make EB2 C and all over flow goes to EB3 I. Finally by opposing this it will not help EB3 I any way unless it makes you happy to see everybody suffer as long as you are suffering.
sk2006
03-01 03:23 PM
"No way. House prices will never go down in California. Certainly not in bay area. Government will do all the magic to stop the crash... Not affordable, doesn't matter. Google stocks will make a lot of rich guys. BTW renting is throwing money away.":D:D:D:rolleyes:
I love the guys making those arguments.
Now it is India's turn.
"No way, India's real estate will crash. It has a huge population and a huge demand for 70 lakh apartments( even though there are only few people who can afford it)".:rolleyes:
One more argument I hear.
Prices in good school districts will never go down.
They are still selling more than asking prices..
Now This sounds what I heard in 2001 dot com crash. When dot coms started crashing, people used to say stock of big ships like Cisco, Sun, Lucent etc can not and WILL NOT be affected.. It is just the small companies linked only to dot com will suffer.
Sounds similar?
I love the guys making those arguments.
Now it is India's turn.
"No way, India's real estate will crash. It has a huge population and a huge demand for 70 lakh apartments( even though there are only few people who can afford it)".:rolleyes:
One more argument I hear.
Prices in good school districts will never go down.
They are still selling more than asking prices..
Now This sounds what I heard in 2001 dot com crash. When dot coms started crashing, people used to say stock of big ships like Cisco, Sun, Lucent etc can not and WILL NOT be affected.. It is just the small companies linked only to dot com will suffer.
Sounds similar?