Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

fast five 350z

images fast and furious fast five fast five 350z. fast five cars wallpaper.
  • fast five cars wallpaper.



  • JalwaeJana
    11-12 04:16 PM
    If EB2 I becomes current , who benefits its EB3 I as the spillover will go EB3 India as India is the most retrogressed country. Our effort does not impact ROW EB2 as they are current any way. EB2 China will also benefit as spill over will help them. So supporting quarterly spillover is in EB3 India's. Make EB2 C and all over flow goes to EB3 I. Finally by opposing this it will not help EB3 I any way unless it makes you happy to see everybody suffer as long as you are suffering.





    wallpaper fast five cars wallpaper. fast five 350z. Fast Furious-Tokyo Drift
  • Fast Furious-Tokyo Drift



  • Pineapple
    06-13 04:15 PM
    I apologize for being rude earlier to Senthil. That was perhaps out of line.
    What annoys me is the misconception many have regarding hiring a non-American, and what annoys me further is the fact that many H1Bs fall for the same facile arguments made by you-know-who.
    Fact is, if we define displacement as "not hiring", then ANY hiring is, by definition, a displacement of one who is not hired.
    For example: Say Jane is hired for X dollars per year, because John, who is equally qualified is not interested in working at that salary. Can John claim he was displaced by someone willing to work at a lower salary? Of course he can. But here is the deal: No matter how high you peg $ X (Say 120K), or how unique Jane is (Say Jane is the only person the company could find). Now keep increasing X, and at some point a John will walk in through the door since the money is good.
    Bottom line? You may think you are not displacing anyone, but you ARE unless you are the only person on the planet who can do that job. For every Jane, one can find a disgruntled John. It makes not one jot of difference if you are American or Ethiopian. The Jane/John example I gave stands regardless.





    fast five 350z. fast and furious fast five
  • fast and furious fast five



  • desidude
    09-26 11:47 AM
    I just sent an email to the editor... hope these mails open their eyes and they repost the correct article... :D





    2011 Fast Furious-Tokyo Drift fast five 350z. fast five cars from the movie.
  • fast five cars from the movie.



  • glus
    09-10 03:27 PM
    so....recess until 5pm... :-(



    more...


    fast five 350z. fast five 2011. fast five
  • fast five 2011. fast five



  • sanjeev_2004
    06-30 09:52 PM
    What exactly are you trying to say?
    You contradict yourself and also make a fool of yourself.

    First you suggest a random date called 9th and then admit that your prior decisions and that to GC specific did not prove to be right. Why in the world you want to post your own bad record is beyond me.

    just chill. I just cooked a spicy chicken with red/orange/green peppers.
    Please don't spoil my dinner after going through hell past 2 days.


    Have a nice dinner. I just enjoyed my dinner. But I will send my paper on Monday for sure. I will wait. 4 July is holiday. Friday day of explanations and Saturday is day of having fun. So 9 th is great day for me.

    Have Fun.





    fast five 350z. fast five cars from the movie.
  • fast five cars from the movie.



  • hopefullegalimmigrant
    06-12 06:04 PM
    Sent



    more...


    fast five 350z. fast five cast photos. fast
  • fast five cast photos. fast



  • kshitijnt
    08-10 03:34 PM
    Wishful thinking ?:)

    I would be happy even if they clear all cases for 2003 and half of 2004 in 2010 calendar year. (i.e. for India alone)





    2010 fast and furious fast five fast five 350z. fast and furious fast five
  • fast and furious fast five



  • jonty_11
    12-13 01:04 PM
    Pappu has doused the fire..:(



    more...


    fast five 350z. pictures fast five cars used.
  • pictures fast five cars used.



  • meera_godse
    01-30 12:55 PM
    Hello,
    I am on H4 visa and thinking of filing for an H1 through a contrating co. But I have also heard the horror stories of these desi contrating co. which makes it more difficult for taking a decision.
    i do not hold a US degree but i do have job experience from india. Can anyone advice on how to go about this situation.
    Its essential for me to travel to india this year. If I go ahead and file through some co, will there be a problem at the consulate when i go there to get my visa stamped ? Is it advicable to travel during such a transition ?
    What happens if I am unable to find a project & I'm on bench ? Am I an illegal resident in such situation ? please advice.
    mira.





    hair fast five cars from the movie. fast five 350z. images fast five movie 2011.
  • images fast five movie 2011.



  • sweet_jungle
    10-25 06:22 PM
    no comments on the above ?? I do support the FOIA .but when you think about it ..what is the point in knowing that our GC's are 3-4 years away ...we should also focus on something getting passed during lame duck session ..at the very least we should be prepared for something incase it is suddenly announced that there will be lame duck session after elections ...any thoughts ??

    Can somebody re-post the link for downloading the form I need to fax?



    more...


    fast five 350z. 2011 fast five movie 2011.
  • 2011 fast five movie 2011.



  • ramus
    07-02 08:16 PM
    Sashi,

    Thank you.. Please ask other members to contribute... put post in main thred on home page...


    Confirmation Number: 34850160M9463882Y.

    Thanks and keep up the good work - Sashi





    hot fast five 2011. fast five fast five 350z. fast five 2011 dodge charger.
  • fast five 2011 dodge charger.



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-08 11:57 AM
    I would agree with the others that name check is a black hole. I had contacted congressman and senators during 'meet the lawmakers', but my contact at the congressmans office said that there is nothing that he can do to help me expediate the name check.

    After 3.5 years waiting for my PD to be current i took an infopass appointment only to find out that i am stuck in name check. I had no reason to think about namecheck, i dont even have a parking ticket. Even the immigration officer said that there is nothing much he can do about it. For all other RFE's etc we can provide documentation etc. there is nothing you can do to speed up your name check. if you are stuck then just pray that you get out of this hell hole.

    There is a yahoo group called namechecktrackker that was started by an IV member, it has about 1000 members.
    FBI has also stopped responding to congressional requests and WOM. refer to aytes memo of Dec 2006


    http://www.cyrusmehta.com/related/Ayetes_Memo_on_Name_Checks.pdf


    I would actually also suggest requesting a meeting with both senators and congressperson in your area, rather than sending a webfax.



    more...


    house images Fast Five Set Visit fast five 350z. fast five wallpaper hd. fast
  • fast five wallpaper hd. fast



  • go_gc_way
    12-29 11:23 AM
    good question - I do not visit the website often. I remembered the website out of the blue only yesterday. After about 1 1/2 year I visited that website yesterday. So it was out of my mind.
    Also, I am cannot use internet at work that often and going home I have other stuff to take care, dont get enough time to come to IV as well. I am glad you could do what I should have done long before :).

    Thanks WillBLucky, I appreciate your willingness to do something but can't because of your other obligations.

    I know, though all you folks want to do something, you are stuck with obligations.

    BUT IN THE END IF EVERY ONE OF YOU CAN PULL OF THAT 15 MINUTES (which is for your green card), IT WORK MAGICS. BUT FOR IT TO WORK MAGICS, ALL NEED POST THEM VERY VERY VERY SOON.

    If IV core team is working , dedicated, I am sure you all can spend 15 minutes. SEND YOUR GIFT TO IV and let us know on this thread, when you sent it, Thanks Friends :)





    tattoo fast five cars from the movie. fast five 350z. fast five cars wallpaper. fast
  • fast five cars wallpaper. fast



  • unitednations
    12-21 10:48 PM
    This is from Murthy chat.

    Question: If in the past I have been out of H1B status for 6 months (I-94 not expired), is this going to hurt my GC (or any new petitions to change / extend / adjust status)?

    Answer: A person who fails to maintain status for over 180 days may have a problem obtaining the approval of the I-485, which allows a maximum of 180 days for one to be out of status under Section 245(k) of the INA, unless the person is covered under 245(i) of the INA. Sometimes, though, the fault of the employer in not paying the salary while the person is considered an employee may not pose a problem but at other times it may pose a problem. Not having pay stubs will certainly adversely impact the ability to obtain an extension or change of status from the USCIS. Jun-20-2005.

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:



    I had written about this in the past. When I went for local office interview; he had requested all w2's and tax returns from my initial entry shown on g-325( LAST ADDRESS OUTSIDE USA FOR MORE THEN ONE YEAR) which was 1999.

    It said prove that you maintained status on each entry.


    Now: i didn't have any issues but I was pretty upset that officer was going way outside the law and testing periods that he wasn't supposed to. My date of last entry before filing 485 was December 2002 and he was requesting 1999-2006.

    I did inform him that he wasn't supposed to ask for this as it was outside the law. However; what I gathered is that although 245k does have some significant protection for everyone; uscis tries to go other ways in catching/snagging you. Another link was provided in this link where a person listed an employer on his g-325a but he was on bench and never got paid. USCIS was trying to deny his 485 due to fraud. Fraud overrules 24k any time.

    Therefore; uscis uses many different avenues to get at other aspects; especially to get you to lie, cover up, mislead in things you don't need to but inadvertently do because you think it is problematic when it really wasn't.

    The feeling i got from my interview is that is what he was exactly trying to do.



    more...


    pictures fast five cast photos. fast fast five 350z. makeup Fast Five picks up with
  • makeup Fast Five picks up with



  • bigboy007
    06-11 12:20 PM
    Everyone is again talking about ifs and buts. Guys why do not you put your hard work on what is more important than what is never ever going to happen. People with a GC, if this Bill passes, they are not going to renew your GC also. How's about that? People with a US citizenship, with previous GC status, they will not renew the USA passport, if this Bill passes. How's about that?

    So forget all these bogus bills, and support our main agenda, which is to remove the Backlogs. If you do not have any new news, then sit idle, but please do not spread these bogus out-of-world stories.
    Dude, we are not suggesting or even thinking that we should move away from main agenda, thats there and thats where IV advocacy days aimed at. Its part of the game. You cant sail the sea without winning over turbulences. these are not if and if nots.

    Other If's you are trying to post are not in the works, if they are then its same path. You cant turn a blind eye to something that is already happening.





    dresses fast five 2011 dodge charger. fast five 350z. fast five hd wallpapers.
  • fast five hd wallpapers.



  • Circus123
    02-20 04:05 PM
    Here is Mr. Gotcher's perspective on EB3 movement ...
    In terms of EB3 movement for India do you think that the slow movement as predicted will atleast move the cut off dates to Dec 2001 (India) by end of FY 08 ?


    I doubt very much that we will see any EB3 cutoff date movement until October.

    James Ronald Gotcher



    more...


    makeup pictures fast five cars used. fast five 350z. images Fast Five Set Visit
  • images Fast Five Set Visit



  • gsc999
    07-01 10:45 PM
    When prominent business houses like Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Oracle and organizations like AILA seem powerless when it comes to influencing senators, lawmakers and government organizations like USCIS and DOS, what can IV team do to change the policies. Sorry I did not mean to criticize, but that's the truth, unfortunately!
    --
    Mandeep:

    Welcome to IV. Yes, the odds are overwhelming but not impossible. A small glimmer of hope is enough to bring thousands of like minded people stuck in retrogression and backlog to IV. I use to share your skepticism. Not anymore, IV has achieved a lot. I won't go down the list but lot more needs to be done, for that we need more members, to become more influential and effective.

    Hope to see you become more active here.





    girlfriend fast five cars wallpaper. fast fast five 350z. Fast Five: prima immagine e
  • Fast Five: prima immagine e



  • Almond
    07-05 01:36 PM
    Financial situation of all the non paying members is so bad that they earn 55-60K on avg and beyond. They all have all the filmi difficulties we see every day. What more reasons do we need NOT to pay?


    Seriously!?





    hairstyles 2011 fast five movie 2011. fast five 350z. also known as Fast Five,
  • also known as Fast Five,



  • tapukakababa
    07-03 03:54 PM
    I have contributed $100 yesterday. We can do it.





    ajthakur
    07-14 06:54 PM
    So whether you receive RFE, NOID depends on adjudicator instead of USCIS rules.
    Yes. However, on the flip side, if the 140 withdrawel letter was dated within 180 days of 485 pending, your 485 will be denied no matter what RFE or NOID. Few good adjudicaters may send RFE in stead of NOID/direct denial.





    nixstor
    07-18 12:58 AM
    Applications already properly filed will be accepted, means all applications from the 2nd July to 16th July will be accepted if properly filed (Means: If they have the proper documents and are otherwise eligible, meaning filing fees and certified labor)

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    Exactly, I posted the same on Greg's blog as a response. How ever, you should be calling USCIS if you do not receive a Receipt number in 30 days or if your checks are not cashed. There are not many AOS applications filed after first week of July. 3 to 4 weeks time frame is common turn around time. Dont freak out until then.