Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

quotes about having fun

images quotes about eing yourself quotes about having fun. wallpaper having fun with friends, quotes about having fun with friends.
  • wallpaper having fun with friends, quotes about having fun with friends.



  • mayhemt
    02-09 06:49 AM
    i can drive my minivan from zip code 32771 (orlando area). so 6 seats are vacant.
    i can pick up members from daytona beach area, jacksonville etc. if someone is coming from south florida, tampa area they can stop by at orlando and we can car pool from orlando.

    i need atleast one person who can drive at night, cause i cannot.

    I would like to join, I live in Orlando area... do you happen to hear from other interested members?





    wallpaper wallpaper having fun with friends, quotes about having fun with friends. quotes about having fun. quotes about eing yourself
  • quotes about eing yourself



  • tsnaresh
    03-18 10:17 AM
    Is there a group created for Ohio state? I have sent an email to "IV-Ohio@googlegroups.com" but email was not delivered (invalid group). Also, any one interested in car pooling from Cleveland, Ohio?
    Thank you





    quotes about having fun. girlfriend exercising, having fun, quotes about having fun in life. comedy
  • girlfriend exercising, having fun, quotes about having fun in life. comedy



  • chanduv23
    07-13 01:57 PM
    A RALLY IS BEING ORGANIZED IN SAN JOSE TOMORROW. PLEASE CHANNELIZE ALL YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY IN ACCOMPLISHING THIS TASK.
    DONT WASTE TIME ON NEGATIVE ENERGY.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10086





    2011 quotes about eing yourself quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun.
  • quotes about having fun.



  • capriol
    04-25 10:55 AM
    Dear Googler and others:
    Since there has been some confusion about the receipt date versus the notice date in terms of the centres processing the 485s for final adjudication, my query is that which date (the receipt or the notice date) actually determines processing? Kindly let me know. Thanks.



    more...


    quotes about having fun. dresses friends having fun quotes, quotes about having fun with friends.
  • dresses friends having fun quotes, quotes about having fun with friends.



  • go_getter007
    05-29 03:08 AM
    You are in *their* country so you have to follow *their* laws. If you don't like it, you have two choices - suck it up OR get out of there.

    GG_007


    While on the way back from White Mountains in NH, our car was stopped on I-93 south by the US border patrol. They were stopping every single vehicle to question. They had over a dozen Govt vehicles with 40-50 people in uniform. My buddy was driving.
    Officer : Sir what is your status in the US ?
    Buddy: I am on L1 visa
    I: H1B
    buddy's wife: L2
    my wife: H4
    officer: is anyone US citizen ?
    I: my son is (he was sitting in the car seat)

    Officer: (to my buddy) Is your visa still valid ?
    Buddy: yes
    officer: do you have documents to prove your status?
    buddy: i have some papers in my bag which in the the trunk
    officer: can you show me?
    (buddy got out showed him tax papers and answered some questions)
    officer: did they not tell you you are supposed to carry your papers while travelling?
    buddy: I came over a year ago so i don't remember
    officer: I am letting you go, but i could have fined you $2000; $500 for each pasenger with no papers.

    I was so pissed off by this experience, clearly they are doing this to harrase immigrants. theoratically even if I am going for a walk i am supposed to carry immigration papers because a border patrol officer, in theory, could asks me for my papers ?

    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/immigration_Border_flyer.pdf

    I have decided that if anyone ask me such a stupid question again inside the US and i am just going to remain silent even if that means they detain me for some time.





    quotes about having fun. i quotes being never even
  • i quotes being never even



  • sprash
    02-02 02:46 PM
    Hmm I'm still not sure I follow.

    (Sorry if this a newbie question)

    So if I was laid off and I was working on an EAD, all I need is a letter from any company saying they are hiring me 6 months from now for a salary comparable to that in my LC (with similar job responsibilities etc) and I would be covered in case of an RFE similar to mine?

    Wouldn't that be so easy to get?



    more...


    quotes about having fun. Having Fun:
  • Having Fun:



  • hope_4_best
    03-17 03:16 PM
    My PD is :- June 28, 2002





    2010 girlfriend exercising, having fun, quotes about having fun in life. comedy quotes about having fun. quotes about eing yourself
  • quotes about eing yourself



  • vivid_bharti
    05-06 09:25 PM
    Can you please brief us regarding what action IV has taken...
    Thanks for sending the letter to USCIS and now posting the response here. IV has taken action in this regards.



    more...


    quotes about having fun. quotes about eing yourself
  • quotes about eing yourself



  • senthil1
    04-06 07:41 PM
    Unless the person affected comes forward and tells what happened this will be considered as rumor. It can be posted in forums. I think no action can be taken by IV or anyone if affected person does not come forward .

    Sure I will give the link..

    I know its not fake..because I have 3 people on our floor who came from a visit..who saw these kind of things happening right in front of them (and my friends were GCs so I guess they themselves were left alone).

    Now coming to point of posting their experiences themselves..especially in a situation where they were not allowed to enter US, I dont think they have any incentive left to post and seek help from fellow IV..once they are out they are out..

    Nothing can bring them back unless they file a new petition and go for stamping..

    I can imagine how much pain they might be going through, touchwood if I was to be one ofthem, I dont see myself posting my experience for 3 months or so..

    its a different case where someone is inside US and they face a problem, yeah..why not they post straight away, but this is a different territory..we can only expect them to post, its not going to happen or may be rare case.





    hair quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun. quotes about eing single and having fun. quotes about eing single and
  • quotes about eing single and having fun. quotes about eing single and



  • mirage
    02-03 05:23 PM
    Alright guys you seem to have more Political understanding than I have, that was one reason that I was talking 20 people, I have 6 people now, when we'll talk these things will come, as these 5 people may have your kind of Political knowledge



    more...


    quotes about having fun. single and having fun.
  • single and having fun.



  • dtekkedil
    07-16 06:18 PM
    Guys,
    Lets come up with some suggestions to counter-attack these false propoganda. Few thoughts??
    1. Will gandhigiri work with them? Not just sending flowers but using other Gandhi ways as well.
    2. Should core post some article on the home page.."Top 10 Myths About Employment Based Immigration" and include tax as one of the myths.
    Reason, i'm saying this is that in my company there are several americans who think that way even though they are ok with immigration. They think that we do not pay any tax here.
    3. Educate numberusa and other anti-immigration people about. I know we might not be able to educate the core people over their but we might be able to educate other member joining there.

    Any other thoughts?..


    The only way to counter this is to fax the senators and reps stating the "real" facts!





    hot dresses friends having fun quotes, quotes about having fun with friends. quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun.
  • quotes about having fun.



  • Googler
    02-21 12:52 PM
    Can the mods please split off these posts about porting to EB-2 to another thread? People who want to discuss converting to EB-2 would you please start another thread, so this one can be devoted to spillovers, visa cutoff movements etc?

    Thanks!



    more...


    house quotes about eing single and having fun. Being single in New York is a quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun in life. quotes about having fun in
  • quotes about having fun in life. quotes about having fun in



  • tonyHK12
    02-10 10:41 AM
    I have about 9500 miles in Delta.
    As StarSun mentioned, we need a volunteer to maintain a spreadsheet of miles, accomodations for matching. Can someone take this up?

    Can anyone suggest hotels and/or if already booked can you post those hotel name & locations?

    Also, just a suggestion, this thread is getting complicated as far as matching donors with travelers is concerned... May be create a Google spreadsheet with all the donors (miles, accommodations) and match them with travelers from just one central location?





    tattoo i quotes being never even quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun with friends. friends having fun quotes,
  • quotes about having fun with friends. friends having fun quotes,



  • abhijitp
    08-03 02:25 PM
    According to the person I spoke to:
    1. I will be issued an RFE if my AOS packet did not contain the EVL
    2. Once the A# is issued, that means the application has been accepted, so no outright rejection can happen, however RFEs can be issued at a later date.



    more...


    pictures Having Fun: quotes about having fun. easily by having fun !
  • easily by having fun !



  • El_Guapo
    11-13 10:25 AM
    The 1st quarter ends Dec 31. So technically, USCIS has until that to allocate the total of 35,000 visas. Now, let's assume they have only approved 5000 visas across all categories thus far, then that doesn't mean they can go and allocate the remaining 30,000 in December to the retrogressed countries.

    I think the way the spillover works (except for the last month of last quarter) is at the end of the quarter (technically Jan bulletin is published around Dec 15) based on the demand for the last 2 weeks for that quarter, USCIS will spillover visas. So I think we should wait until the Jan bulletin that comes out in December before we push for a lawsuit. If you want to send letters to people, then so be it, but I am pretty sure USCIS is well within its operating procedure wrt spillover. If spillover doesn't happen in the Jan bulletin, then we have ground for a strong case.





    dresses quotes about having fun. quotes about having fun. are having soo much fun ;)
  • are having soo much fun ;)



  • laborchic
    09-12 11:06 AM
    So many people in NJ Thread... How many are coming for the rallly....


    Please forrward the Businessweek article to everyone.. This may give us a good bump in increasing the attendance..



    more...


    makeup quotes about eing yourself quotes about having fun. quotes about eing single and having fun. Being single in New York is a
  • quotes about eing single and having fun. Being single in New York is a



  • BumbleBee
    08-16 06:22 PM
    Because you guys are not as clever as EB2s.

    Very Good first post :eek:!!! Please hide wherever you were hiding till now, STOP judging.

    clever adj
    Definition: bright, ingenious
    Antonyms: awkward, foolish, idiotic, ignorant, naive, senseless, stupid, unclever





    girlfriend quotes about having fun with friends. friends having fun quotes, quotes about having fun. P.S. The “quotes” are just me
  • P.S. The “quotes” are just me



  • nandakumar
    11-21 02:30 AM
    I also got a letter with same information.

    Today I got the second letter from USCIS regarding this request. The letter says they accepted the request and put in the pending que.

    Also the letter says, "your request is deemed to constitute an agreement to pay any fees that may be chargeable up to $25.00" and continues and finally it says "most requests do not require any fees and if fees in excess of $25.00 are required, we will notify you beforehand"

    Jusy wondering any one got this reply..





    hairstyles single and having fun. quotes about having fun. rotation for having fun,
  • rotation for having fun,



  • coolmanasip
    07-24 10:08 AM
    60 days...period of authorized stay.....check with the international advisor in school......





    Vsach
    03-16 09:58 AM
    Can we get rid of this "sick" person from the forum!!:rolleyes:



    dudester,
    I work for a REAL big company and have a REAL good job. Don't get worked up you might get a cardiac arrest. :)

    And, please, gimme a break. H1B = high skilled? ya right.............keep living in your dream world buddy.........good for you. Most H1Bs, according to PUBLISHED research, earn less than $50,000.

    Freaking diploma holders from India get an H1B easily...........you think the monkeys who work for the outsourcing firms in India are "highly-skilled" ??
    :p

    Dude, IT and software are low skill jobs..........wake up and smell the coffee. Your saying "highly skilled" and holding up a placard won't change that reality. No one wants any more low skilled EB3 types in this country anymore. They are found dime a dozen.

    If your highness is so highly skilled, how come you are stuck in the EB3 queue and whine to get into EB2 ???

    Yes i AM selfish..........you got a problem with that?





    addsf345
    11-07 07:24 PM
    trying to revive this discussion. Its been more than 6 - 8 months, so what are the updates? Please share.

    I am aspiring AC21 wannabe. Appreciate word of advice from those who have successfully used this option.