red200
02-05 11:52 PM
Sorry to hear about it.
Was there a RFE about any thing ?
Was there a RFE about any thing ?
wallpaper Park (lack and white)
supu
04-22 12:43 AM
I also got a RFE from nabreska , but finally got approved.
Same Bsc + MCA
I think , they do approve , just waste some time and money of everyone , before they approve.
:rolleyes:
Same Bsc + MCA
I think , they do approve , just waste some time and money of everyone , before they approve.
:rolleyes:
snathan
03-17 02:41 PM
Mr. Sahayam or one of allies left me some message with red dot.
Criminals like you shouldn�t be deported...? At least you get caught
and paying the price.
Try one more time and you do not need to worry about coming back, AP or POE.
Criminals like you shouldn�t be deported...? At least you get caught
and paying the price.
Try one more time and you do not need to worry about coming back, AP or POE.
2011 Joshua Tree Black and White
pcs
05-22 03:15 PM
plz contribute and update your signature as well.
Please help us as I might be away for few hours .
We need cotribution by everyone
Thanks
Please help us as I might be away for few hours .
We need cotribution by everyone
Thanks
more...
WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 10:52 AM
Can't believe this happening
sandeep_1
08-18 02:11 PM
If you read through the forums, there are few suggestions.
a) Call USCIS and submit a service request to expedite the process.
b) Fax NSC with a request to expedite the process based on humanitarian ground.
c) Wait.
Called USCIS on friday and asked them to expedite since i can lose by job. current ead expires on sept 5 th and filed renewal on june 24th. I see so many cases getting approved with much later dates.
Any sugestions on what steps to follow?
my company won't let me work even 1 day after ead expiration
a) Call USCIS and submit a service request to expedite the process.
b) Fax NSC with a request to expedite the process based on humanitarian ground.
c) Wait.
Called USCIS on friday and asked them to expedite since i can lose by job. current ead expires on sept 5 th and filed renewal on june 24th. I see so many cases getting approved with much later dates.
Any sugestions on what steps to follow?
my company won't let me work even 1 day after ead expiration
more...
gcnirvana
04-28 03:50 PM
Got my Tax Refund today and as pledged contributed 5% to IV.
I urge all members to contribute NOW when it is most needed.
Go IV go!!
I urge all members to contribute NOW when it is most needed.
Go IV go!!
2010 Black and White
loudobbs
10-24 11:16 AM
I ve heard of problems with online status with TSC.
may be TSC is updating statuses weekly or something....
may be TSC is updating statuses weekly or something....
more...
singhsa3
09-20 09:29 AM
I fully resonate with gc_chahiye;169769 . People like GooblyWoobly are good for nothing. They have no right to pick on one of our distinguish ,well respected and an active member. The Rally have been quite successful and have made people think about our issue.
Unfortunately, people like GooblyWoobly will also be benefited by the hard work of people like Franklin.
"Those people???". What do you mean by that? These are people who are trying to get permanent residency on their own right, based on the skills they have honed for years. I don't like the condescending tone of your voice. What makes you better?
ok, that really ticks me off. This post is probably going to get me a red splotch, but you should'nt have picked on Franklin:
I think all the work that Franklin did in preparation for the Rally and then at the Rally itself makes it obvious that she is better than most of the IV members (me included) who could not make it to the Rally.
If you dont like the condescending tone of the voice of someone who has worked hard for IVs goals, feel free to stop coming to IV and posting here. Honestly why should someone here care about whether you like the voice or not when the voice speaks the truth?
Look at all the blog posts and pictures of the DC Rally before saying anything against any of the volunteers who worked at the rally. unlike the people who are "trying to get permanent residency on their own right" these dedicated bunch of IV volunteers are trying to get permanent residency soon for all of us. See the photos, the videos of the speeches and then talk.
What Franklin meant by that post (I think) was that IV is much more than a discussion board for reports of who signed whose Fedex package and what was the timestamp of the package. Its very important that we all actively participate in getting IVs goals met. The rally was a big, for-the-first-time event, and still people seem more excited by tracking receipt notices, and the short-sightedness of it all has made many people ticked off. The turnout could easily have been higher (like someone said, see the lines to the doctors office for getting medicals done when the dates were current, and compare that with how many showed up at the rally).
Unfortunately, people like GooblyWoobly will also be benefited by the hard work of people like Franklin.
"Those people???". What do you mean by that? These are people who are trying to get permanent residency on their own right, based on the skills they have honed for years. I don't like the condescending tone of your voice. What makes you better?
ok, that really ticks me off. This post is probably going to get me a red splotch, but you should'nt have picked on Franklin:
I think all the work that Franklin did in preparation for the Rally and then at the Rally itself makes it obvious that she is better than most of the IV members (me included) who could not make it to the Rally.
If you dont like the condescending tone of the voice of someone who has worked hard for IVs goals, feel free to stop coming to IV and posting here. Honestly why should someone here care about whether you like the voice or not when the voice speaks the truth?
Look at all the blog posts and pictures of the DC Rally before saying anything against any of the volunteers who worked at the rally. unlike the people who are "trying to get permanent residency on their own right" these dedicated bunch of IV volunteers are trying to get permanent residency soon for all of us. See the photos, the videos of the speeches and then talk.
What Franklin meant by that post (I think) was that IV is much more than a discussion board for reports of who signed whose Fedex package and what was the timestamp of the package. Its very important that we all actively participate in getting IVs goals met. The rally was a big, for-the-first-time event, and still people seem more excited by tracking receipt notices, and the short-sightedness of it all has made many people ticked off. The turnout could easily have been higher (like someone said, see the lines to the doctors office for getting medicals done when the dates were current, and compare that with how many showed up at the rally).
hair USA (lack and white
drirshad
07-20 04:21 PM
The following may not happen after the bill defeated ......
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070718_068854.htm
Skilled Workers May See Green-Card Surge
Problems with the green-card program have prompted informal discussions in Congress about a law to offer more visas to highly skilled applicants
Congressional leaders have begun to discuss legislation that would sharply increase the number of high-skilled foreign workers who could become permanent U. S. residents in the next few years. While it's sure to be controversial, the measure, if it passes, could mean more than 100,000 additional green cards would become available for skilled workers, perhaps even doubling the 140,000 that are allotted each year. "There are some discussions going on informally," says Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), who chairs the House subcommittee on immigration.
A sharp increase in green cards would come as a relief to many, particularly in the tech industry. High-skilled foreign workers have become increasingly upset in recent years because the wait to gain the cards, which confer permanent residency, has stretched to five or more years for certain applicants. Technology companies, including IBM (IBM), Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG), and eBay (EBAY), have also advocated for more skilled workers from other countries to be let into the country.
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/jul2007/db20070718_068854.htm
Skilled Workers May See Green-Card Surge
Problems with the green-card program have prompted informal discussions in Congress about a law to offer more visas to highly skilled applicants
Congressional leaders have begun to discuss legislation that would sharply increase the number of high-skilled foreign workers who could become permanent U. S. residents in the next few years. While it's sure to be controversial, the measure, if it passes, could mean more than 100,000 additional green cards would become available for skilled workers, perhaps even doubling the 140,000 that are allotted each year. "There are some discussions going on informally," says Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), who chairs the House subcommittee on immigration.
A sharp increase in green cards would come as a relief to many, particularly in the tech industry. High-skilled foreign workers have become increasingly upset in recent years because the wait to gain the cards, which confer permanent residency, has stretched to five or more years for certain applicants. Technology companies, including IBM (IBM), Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG), and eBay (EBAY), have also advocated for more skilled workers from other countries to be let into the country.
more...
chi_shark
09-26 04:55 PM
llc and s-corp are same for the situation you brought up... however, you gotta be mindful of the "corporate veil"... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piercing_the_corporate_veil trap... which can affect any company llc or corp... dont worry, there is nothing bad in it... just make sure that you keep real good records and separate business operations from personal...
further i doubt that s-corp or corp is a promotion over llc as your post seems to suggest...
anyway... your choice is not bad... and neither is mine...
disclaimer: many experts dont consider wikipedia a reliable source of information.
the low risk lies in the fact that any adverse decision you may have to take ever (God forbid) like bankruptcy does not affect your own personal credit history and assets. I am not sure whether the same exists for corp or not. So I may be wrong regarding the low risk factor of LLC. But I always had the notion of starting any venture as an LLC and then moving on to a corp.
further i doubt that s-corp or corp is a promotion over llc as your post seems to suggest...
anyway... your choice is not bad... and neither is mine...
disclaimer: many experts dont consider wikipedia a reliable source of information.
the low risk lies in the fact that any adverse decision you may have to take ever (God forbid) like bankruptcy does not affect your own personal credit history and assets. I am not sure whether the same exists for corp or not. So I may be wrong regarding the low risk factor of LLC. But I always had the notion of starting any venture as an LLC and then moving on to a corp.
hot stock photo : Black and white
badluck
05-29 07:46 AM
Each application could generate fines and fees of $1,000 to $5,000, a windfall of $10 billion to $15 billion over eight years, Homeland Security officials said. The money would dwarf revenue from a previously announced agency plan to increase fees on immigration and employment applications by 50 percent as early as next week, to raise $1 billion a year.
What are you saying it is a SCAM.....
What are you saying it is a SCAM.....
more...
house Black and White wallpaper
suresh.emails
12-12 10:16 AM
When we conducted D.C. rally, there were roughly 1500 people attended. Each member has his/her own reason for not attending the rally.
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step��..:)
Why don�t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader�s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don�t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
The reasons could be, taking a day off from work or to far from their place etc..,
As a first step��..:)
Why don�t we plan for rally on the same day, same time at various major cities? This would enable members to attend in their respective cities.
We knew that, we are 25K+ members strong and can hold rallies/protests, where we have (major cities) at least 100+ members.
We must invite media and local US leader�s for rally and show our strength and request them to work towards the Green Cards.
Why don�t we plan for a rally during the this Christmas season?
tattoo Black Tree
franklin
08-23 01:15 AM
Check this out.....
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
I don't mean to sound dismissive, but I don't count as being a reliable source of information, since it is a tiny minority of total cases, and all information relies on user input - not the most reliable set of data, imho.
On the 1st page of "Country = india" and "case approved" there is 1 case that applied this year (feb eb2 with a PD of 02) - they were lucky. Everyone else applied before retrogression hit in 05 with the exception of a couple of eb2 with very old PD (00,01). 2 cases out of how many? 100s of thousands?
sanjeev_2004 - I respectfully disagree with your statement that the "pending visa number" situation will no longer occur. It will happen MUCH more. The number of available visas has not increased, the number of people that have applied for AOS has dramatically increased (either old or new PD). The visa numbers will be QUICKLY used up by those with old PDs, so those with newer ones will sit for a long time waiting for visa numbers to become available for their PD - they will become "pending visa availability" cases.
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
There are people from India with PD 2005 whose I-485's have been approved lately.
I don't mean to sound dismissive, but I don't count as being a reliable source of information, since it is a tiny minority of total cases, and all information relies on user input - not the most reliable set of data, imho.
On the 1st page of "Country = india" and "case approved" there is 1 case that applied this year (feb eb2 with a PD of 02) - they were lucky. Everyone else applied before retrogression hit in 05 with the exception of a couple of eb2 with very old PD (00,01). 2 cases out of how many? 100s of thousands?
sanjeev_2004 - I respectfully disagree with your statement that the "pending visa number" situation will no longer occur. It will happen MUCH more. The number of available visas has not increased, the number of people that have applied for AOS has dramatically increased (either old or new PD). The visa numbers will be QUICKLY used up by those with old PDs, so those with newer ones will sit for a long time waiting for visa numbers to become available for their PD - they will become "pending visa availability" cases.
more...
pictures Black and White Photography
belmontboy
02-15 12:36 PM
Can you please name those companies for the benefit of everyone...
Isn't law abiding employers and visa abusers not enough to make a distinction???
It has just started, wait for a couple of months. Then you will get a long list :D
Isn't law abiding employers and visa abusers not enough to make a distinction???
It has just started, wait for a couple of months. Then you will get a long list :D
dresses lack and white tree
gc_coming
09-23 08:22 PM
Hi Gurus,
I am in a unique situation and your valuable advice is highly appreciated. I worked for company A for 3 years and filed my 140 and 485(july 2007). I quit the company in may this year and joined another company. My 140 was approved on 06/16/2006. recently my previous employer revoked my I-140. I got a notice from USCIS that my I-140 and I-485 has been withdrawn. As per my new attorney since i meet all the conditions for job porting (180 days, 140 approved, and same job profile), no one else other than me can withdraw my I-485 application. my attorney filed an MTR today. Can i work while my MTR is pending. Is Withdrawal acknowledgement notice is same as denial notice ? please help
I am in a unique situation and your valuable advice is highly appreciated. I worked for company A for 3 years and filed my 140 and 485(july 2007). I quit the company in may this year and joined another company. My 140 was approved on 06/16/2006. recently my previous employer revoked my I-140. I got a notice from USCIS that my I-140 and I-485 has been withdrawn. As per my new attorney since i meet all the conditions for job porting (180 days, 140 approved, and same job profile), no one else other than me can withdraw my I-485 application. my attorney filed an MTR today. Can i work while my MTR is pending. Is Withdrawal acknowledgement notice is same as denial notice ? please help
more...
makeup Louisiana in Black and White

Macaca
08-13 07:59 PM
� It is estimated that approximately 500K+ (yes 500K) I-485 applications under skilled worker category were filed between July 2nd and August 17th 2007. Most of these applications were from people of India and China.
The date is June 1st. Also, there were 1M+ applications before June 1st,
� Employment Based Immigration reforms do not find enough support on the senate floors (Failure of SKIL, STEM etc Bills). As a matter of fact, it does not even get enough support to make it debatable, let alone final voting on the bills.
IV grassroot effort (flower campaign and SJ rally) were a very important reason for retraction of July Visa Bulletin.
The date is June 1st. Also, there were 1M+ applications before June 1st,
� Employment Based Immigration reforms do not find enough support on the senate floors (Failure of SKIL, STEM etc Bills). As a matter of fact, it does not even get enough support to make it debatable, let alone final voting on the bills.
IV grassroot effort (flower campaign and SJ rally) were a very important reason for retraction of July Visa Bulletin.
girlfriend Murray on Black amp; White
Sree Swathi
04-21 01:49 PM
thanks Michael chertoff
Not baby sitter. I want to take care of my parents.
it is part of our culture, we all live together forever.
Not baby sitter. I want to take care of my parents.
it is part of our culture, we all live together forever.
hairstyles Black and White Tree Canopy
casinoroyale
07-01 04:28 PM
Hi
I have a I131 (AP) renewal question. My first original AP was issued on Nov/2007. I understand that it expires in 1 year( I do not have the AP doc right in front of me right now). Also I traveled to Mexico in May 08 using AP and was stamped on AP as paroled until May 2009.
Is there a 120 day rule to file AP renewal (like the one for EAD)? Do I need to file for renewal of AP now (120 day before) or close to May 2009? I have filed for EAD renewal 1 month back and am still waiting for approval, will it cause any problems if I file for renewal while EAD renewal is pending?
120 days before expiration of AP not what is stamped as paroled until.
EAD renewal will not interfere with AP renewal.
I have a I131 (AP) renewal question. My first original AP was issued on Nov/2007. I understand that it expires in 1 year( I do not have the AP doc right in front of me right now). Also I traveled to Mexico in May 08 using AP and was stamped on AP as paroled until May 2009.
Is there a 120 day rule to file AP renewal (like the one for EAD)? Do I need to file for renewal of AP now (120 day before) or close to May 2009? I have filed for EAD renewal 1 month back and am still waiting for approval, will it cause any problems if I file for renewal while EAD renewal is pending?
120 days before expiration of AP not what is stamped as paroled until.
EAD renewal will not interfere with AP renewal.
belmontboy
04-21 02:49 PM
GC people is closer to citizenship and closer to get this permission.
Visa is not permanent.
Permission again???
LOL
Visa is not permanent.
Permission again???
LOL
vivache
09-22 03:07 AM
Hi everyone.
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)
We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.
Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
(we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)
Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.
We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.
I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)
We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.
Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
(we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)
Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.
We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.
I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V