pappu
02-01 08:05 AM
forget sulekha..i posted our ad couple of times ,after that they started to delete.I am not sure what the reason is...
All i need is the forums which have more members with more activity.I will spend sometime to join them and post.
It is sad that none of these desi sites have come forward to help us put our ads on their sites. None has helped us in our cause, even though they are run by immigrants like us who were at one time waiting in line for their greencards. Now after getting their greencard they do not want to help the cause but instead want to make money from it. If any such site owner is reading this post and desires to help by posting our ad on your site, contact us.
Thank you for your effort to post IV messages on various websites.
1
could you do a search on yahoo groups, msn groups, google groups on greencard, immigration, legal immigration etc and see if those groups have many members and it is not an anti immigrant group from its intro. Then join them and start posting IV messages in them. You will find hundreds of groups. Each post will send emails to all its members.
2
There are several groups in yahoo, msn, google that belong to alumni of IITs, IIMs etc and a lot of their members are in USA. you can post messages in those forums too.
3
Go through my thread- ideas to increase publicity of IV from last page to first page (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694) . You will find several sites and ideas to post IV messages online.
IV is grateful for your tireless effort posting messages. While all others lost their steam, you have continued your mission. We recognize your efforts and hope some others will join you to help.
All i need is the forums which have more members with more activity.I will spend sometime to join them and post.
It is sad that none of these desi sites have come forward to help us put our ads on their sites. None has helped us in our cause, even though they are run by immigrants like us who were at one time waiting in line for their greencards. Now after getting their greencard they do not want to help the cause but instead want to make money from it. If any such site owner is reading this post and desires to help by posting our ad on your site, contact us.
Thank you for your effort to post IV messages on various websites.
1
could you do a search on yahoo groups, msn groups, google groups on greencard, immigration, legal immigration etc and see if those groups have many members and it is not an anti immigrant group from its intro. Then join them and start posting IV messages in them. You will find hundreds of groups. Each post will send emails to all its members.
2
There are several groups in yahoo, msn, google that belong to alumni of IITs, IIMs etc and a lot of their members are in USA. you can post messages in those forums too.
3
Go through my thread- ideas to increase publicity of IV from last page to first page (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=694) . You will find several sites and ideas to post IV messages online.
IV is grateful for your tireless effort posting messages. While all others lost their steam, you have continued your mission. We recognize your efforts and hope some others will join you to help.
wallpaper miley hits red carpet at kids
meridiani.planum
07-28 12:11 PM
This is going to be my last post because I think you are just trying to incite anger. You don't even know what you are talking about. I will recommend admins to note the IP address as they may need to give it to the authorities.
Can you state your source "It is second highest next to Iraq"
Your are forgetting the places like Dafur, Somalia etc..
Dont worry, I got his IP. Its 127.0.0.1. And no need to even inform the authorities. I know a program using which I can wipe his hard drive remotely. Hehehehe. Watch me do this guys. There it goes, bye-bye hard-disk!!
Hey! hang on! why is MY hard-drive light blinking like crazy?? I think something is goi <DISCONNECTED>
Can you state your source "It is second highest next to Iraq"
Your are forgetting the places like Dafur, Somalia etc..
Dont worry, I got his IP. Its 127.0.0.1. And no need to even inform the authorities. I know a program using which I can wipe his hard drive remotely. Hehehehe. Watch me do this guys. There it goes, bye-bye hard-disk!!
Hey! hang on! why is MY hard-drive light blinking like crazy?? I think something is goi <DISCONNECTED>
alex99
10-31 07:46 AM
Bump
2011 Miley Cyrus 2011 Drugs; miley cyrus 2011 pictures. Miley+cyrus+2011+fat
Legal
07-05 12:07 PM
No need to conduct this poll. What's your point? go by the
majority if they say no?
Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
are unlikely to be helpful anyway.
majority if they say no?
Make it 20$ per month and be done with it. Those who couldn't do this
are unlikely to be helpful anyway.
more...
pappu
02-08 02:41 PM
In December, the CIS Ombudsman's Office began a pilot teleconference program on issues of concern to individuals and employers as they interface with USCIS. We have had three such pilot teleconferences so far and in February will continue with a few more. Please join us on Friday, February 16, from 11:00 a.m.-12:00 noon EST for the "Newark District Office: How Is It Working For You?" We look forward to hearing your comments, thoughts, and suggestions for improvement as well as any best practices you have noticed in your interaction with that office. We also would appreciate your thoughts regarding the Cherry Hill , NJ field office.
To participate in Friday's call, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. The first 50 people to sign up will be able to participate and will receive a return email with the call-in information. If you are unable to participate on Friday, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
We appreciate your assistance with this pilot program.
Thank you,
Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombudsman
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop: 1225
Washington , DC 20528-1225
Office: 202-357-8100
www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman
To participate in Friday's call, please RSVP to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov. The first 50 people to sign up will be able to participate and will receive a return email with the call-in information. If you are unable to participate on Friday, stay tuned for similar upcoming programs which will be posted on our website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman. Also, if you have a topic of interest for a future call, please send it to cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov.
We appreciate your assistance with this pilot program.
Thank you,
Citizenship & Immigration Services Ombudsman
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop: 1225
Washington , DC 20528-1225
Office: 202-357-8100
www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman
prioritydate
01-22 07:13 PM
Great discussion here, its great to see prospective from many folks.
Wonderful insights.
Saggi13
Man great venting.
Here is a question for you and for all of us in similiar circumstances. you got to ask a question.....what will make you happy. You took a great step in buying the house not because of any reason other than "you wanted your daughter needed some place to play". You took the decision, made a choice....Now you should be happy for you did what you deened important for you and you did it.
Now things went bad after buying a house, but overall you choose to buy this and that should make you happy.
Nothing personal Sagi13...your write was excellent about changes with in 9 months. It will all work out for you.
I read somewhere "happiness is in action". Its far more easier to ask sorry for something done, than to repent for something left undone.
For me what has worked so far is trying to stay out of Rat Race, and this too by choice.
I choose not to waste money on new cars, not my type, i refuse to judge people by the cars they drive. i have driven decent cars, but never paid a penny to anyone on car loan interest. So will i do for a house, god willing.
i make sure to spend a lot of time with family and friends, and real time spend relaxing, enjoying sun ...walks in morning.
i did spend a lot of money this last year on soft factors/family and friends...more than 10K ...i choose to do so; and i am happy so far.
This may not be a big amount for someone, and this expense could have been avoided but we choose to spend it, fine no issues.
My belief is, one got to make peace with one self, past is past ..and stop comparisons
We all make mistakes, i make more mistakes than my fair share of "1" a day...
Remember "we are spritual beings having human experiences". T
Here is another good line i try to remember always, think about what do you want...lets say GC.
Imagine you got GC today....now what will you do differently than what you are doing today. what change will GC bring to you as a person ( forget other crazy ideas we have created in our minds.....like help in job, realizing american dream, and please Donot cite reasons like it will be easier to travel/get a job. )
If you donot have any solid differences in your life...after getting a GC...then my friend you are in Rat Race.
This American dream is a bull ....by marketers, this is a dream for everyone on this planet, and most achieve it....by having a space where they can relax not by owning something....ownership is perceived notion. How can owning a piece of wood and concrete help anyone??
I tell you what! There is nothing positive about having a green card. I have a green card and I don't see any difference. Same old stuff, except that I didn't gave my finger prints on my last visit abroad. I think they are extended that finger printing mechanism to green card holders too, so nothing special.
Wonderful insights.
Saggi13
Man great venting.
Here is a question for you and for all of us in similiar circumstances. you got to ask a question.....what will make you happy. You took a great step in buying the house not because of any reason other than "you wanted your daughter needed some place to play". You took the decision, made a choice....Now you should be happy for you did what you deened important for you and you did it.
Now things went bad after buying a house, but overall you choose to buy this and that should make you happy.
Nothing personal Sagi13...your write was excellent about changes with in 9 months. It will all work out for you.
I read somewhere "happiness is in action". Its far more easier to ask sorry for something done, than to repent for something left undone.
For me what has worked so far is trying to stay out of Rat Race, and this too by choice.
I choose not to waste money on new cars, not my type, i refuse to judge people by the cars they drive. i have driven decent cars, but never paid a penny to anyone on car loan interest. So will i do for a house, god willing.
i make sure to spend a lot of time with family and friends, and real time spend relaxing, enjoying sun ...walks in morning.
i did spend a lot of money this last year on soft factors/family and friends...more than 10K ...i choose to do so; and i am happy so far.
This may not be a big amount for someone, and this expense could have been avoided but we choose to spend it, fine no issues.
My belief is, one got to make peace with one self, past is past ..and stop comparisons
We all make mistakes, i make more mistakes than my fair share of "1" a day...
Remember "we are spritual beings having human experiences". T
Here is another good line i try to remember always, think about what do you want...lets say GC.
Imagine you got GC today....now what will you do differently than what you are doing today. what change will GC bring to you as a person ( forget other crazy ideas we have created in our minds.....like help in job, realizing american dream, and please Donot cite reasons like it will be easier to travel/get a job. )
If you donot have any solid differences in your life...after getting a GC...then my friend you are in Rat Race.
This American dream is a bull ....by marketers, this is a dream for everyone on this planet, and most achieve it....by having a space where they can relax not by owning something....ownership is perceived notion. How can owning a piece of wood and concrete help anyone??
I tell you what! There is nothing positive about having a green card. I have a green card and I don't see any difference. Same old stuff, except that I didn't gave my finger prints on my last visit abroad. I think they are extended that finger printing mechanism to green card holders too, so nothing special.
more...

GCBy3000
12-27 09:44 AM
I have been in different states and this drivers licence rule differ substantially. California / florida strictly goes with your H1b validity date. For H4, it is much more difficult and my wife did not get it in CA but somehow managed ot get it in FL. When I moved to wisconsin, they gave me 3+years over my H1b validity date and also for my wife. The entire DMV process took us 5 mins whereas in FL, we stood in line from morining 3 am till evening 5pm and eventually got appointment for next day. When I asked about this in WI DMV, they said Wisconsin does not follow this and they are not aware of this.
If financial institutions are following govt regulations, does it mean that Govt mandated this against h1b? One of those gimmicks where a H1b is subject to difficulty like obtaining driver lisence etc...is this the same gimmick to legally give hardship to h1b?
If financial institutions are following govt regulations, does it mean that Govt mandated this against h1b? One of those gimmicks where a H1b is subject to difficulty like obtaining driver lisence etc...is this the same gimmick to legally give hardship to h1b?
2010 Miley Cyrus Nickelodeon#39;s 2011

squishy
03-07 07:45 AM
same here :p:
more...
paritp
07-18 12:34 PM
i call the service center no and then ext 1,2,2,6,2,2,1
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
first i spoke to level 1 cs n then was directed to level2
the lady there was very nice and i asked her what to do as i filed I 485 on july 2 and didnt know wat to do going forward.......
so she asked for my last name first name and DOB and said that there was no entry in my name..........so basically she didnt know the whereabouts of my application.......
she advices me to wait for a week n check again as i was not in the system. she also told me that this does not mesan that i am rejected or anything like that.
so i will wait for a few days n call back on monday
pari
hair miley cyrus 2011 tour just
ganguteli
01-25 01:00 PM
For my part, I send an email everyday to the white house and the state dept. This is probably not enough.....but may be some day it will work.
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
This is as per my experience and talking to people who know about letter writing.
Are you sending these emails with your name, address etc from a genuine email ID? Try sending it from your office ID if you are serious.
Otherwise all your emails are getting deleted by the spam fileter and you are wasting your energy, time.
I came to this site while searching on Google to read about investments and buying houses kind of topic and I think those are good threads. They help us increase our knowlege and help in real life in the life of an immigrant waiting for greencard. Most people after getting EAD do not eally care about Greencard like you but care about these issues more. Green card will come anyways for them, sooner or later. You cannot keep discussing about Immigration all the time. Such threads add interest to the site. Who is interested in reading threads like Stamping in Tijuana, H1B denied, Got no FP notice Please help Urgent, etc
BTW, my apologies if the members thought that this thread was accusatory. Still the question remains, what next?
Ok, I understand, no use bringing it up again, sorry, let me go back and read other interesting threads on "investments" and "buying houses"...
This is as per my experience and talking to people who know about letter writing.
Are you sending these emails with your name, address etc from a genuine email ID? Try sending it from your office ID if you are serious.
Otherwise all your emails are getting deleted by the spam fileter and you are wasting your energy, time.
I came to this site while searching on Google to read about investments and buying houses kind of topic and I think those are good threads. They help us increase our knowlege and help in real life in the life of an immigrant waiting for greencard. Most people after getting EAD do not eally care about Greencard like you but care about these issues more. Green card will come anyways for them, sooner or later. You cannot keep discussing about Immigration all the time. Such threads add interest to the site. Who is interested in reading threads like Stamping in Tijuana, H1B denied, Got no FP notice Please help Urgent, etc
more...
PresidentO
03-10 01:31 PM
I have been lurking on this forum to understand the plight of EB immigrants and the posts the last few weeks have confirmed my belief that the problem exist because a lot of people came to the US from 1999-2006 and want to stay here permanently. The EB immigration system was fine before then; thus, the problem is supply/demand, not the immigration policies.
Let me guess. You are brother/sister of Ron Hira who is in bed with programmers guild and who wants to shut the golden door as soon as he is done. Ron and ilk would never say that they/their parent's stole an American job. They are all genuine and we are all fraud. If you can stay permanently, We can too. Cut the crap! Kid
You showed your two big foot in your mouth by saying that immigration policy has nothing to do with this and this is purely supply/demand. Whom are you trying to kid? Supply and demand changed because the immigration policy changed. H1B visas were increased from 65K to 195K, without a increase in the GC numbers. Folks on the hill made businesses happy by increasing the H1B numbers and did not care a rat's ass about how the increase will choke the GC system. The effect is compounded with 245i and USCIS inefficiency. But the root cause is policy that did not encompass all aspects of Employment based immigration.
You moron! People just did not come here night over night flying on their wings. It is the policy stupid that created the supply/demand problem. You don't need to lurk and then lash out by taking a conversation out of context. The guy who quoted the 2A was just quoting the retrogression times in EB and FB and was pointing out the absurdity. Of all the people, you thought EB folks dont care about family and unification issues. Yeah right! What else you gotta spit?
Let me guess. You are brother/sister of Ron Hira who is in bed with programmers guild and who wants to shut the golden door as soon as he is done. Ron and ilk would never say that they/their parent's stole an American job. They are all genuine and we are all fraud. If you can stay permanently, We can too. Cut the crap! Kid
You showed your two big foot in your mouth by saying that immigration policy has nothing to do with this and this is purely supply/demand. Whom are you trying to kid? Supply and demand changed because the immigration policy changed. H1B visas were increased from 65K to 195K, without a increase in the GC numbers. Folks on the hill made businesses happy by increasing the H1B numbers and did not care a rat's ass about how the increase will choke the GC system. The effect is compounded with 245i and USCIS inefficiency. But the root cause is policy that did not encompass all aspects of Employment based immigration.
You moron! People just did not come here night over night flying on their wings. It is the policy stupid that created the supply/demand problem. You don't need to lurk and then lash out by taking a conversation out of context. The guy who quoted the 2A was just quoting the retrogression times in EB and FB and was pointing out the absurdity. Of all the people, you thought EB folks dont care about family and unification issues. Yeah right! What else you gotta spit?
hot miley cyrus 2011 hair. miley

alex99
10-12 02:19 PM
Here are the EB2 Poll Links:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6266
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6128
more...
house Miley Cyrus Sports A Spring
smalgin
04-21 11:20 AM
I cannot attend, but only because I am far away geographically. (LA Area)
Please tell Mr. Gutierrez that I support Title 5 of STRIVE Act.
Please tell Mr. Gutierrez that I support Title 5 of STRIVE Act.
tattoo images miley cyrus 2011 tour. miley cyrus 2011 tour. Miley Cyrus Pictures
chanduv23
03-13 12:04 PM
where I work one of two things happen:
- HR department is clueless about EAD expiry date, so people can continue to (illegally) work once EAD expires before the new EAD comes. Or they can choose to tell HR and stop working.
- If hte case is handled by company attorneys (some AC-21 folks have stuck to their own attorneys), then company attorney sends a mail to HR saying its illegal for tha tperson to work starting from so-and-so date, and that person is put on unpaid leave starting that date.
File the extension as soon as possible (120 days) and then start praying you get it before th eold one expires.
Can we as IV community do something about this? ie communicate this to USCIS and have them clarify this with a memo and FAQ?
- HR department is clueless about EAD expiry date, so people can continue to (illegally) work once EAD expires before the new EAD comes. Or they can choose to tell HR and stop working.
- If hte case is handled by company attorneys (some AC-21 folks have stuck to their own attorneys), then company attorney sends a mail to HR saying its illegal for tha tperson to work starting from so-and-so date, and that person is put on unpaid leave starting that date.
File the extension as soon as possible (120 days) and then start praying you get it before th eold one expires.
Can we as IV community do something about this? ie communicate this to USCIS and have them clarify this with a memo and FAQ?
more...
pictures choice miley cyrus 2011
chanduv23
11-14 10:53 AM
Its kind of a funny situation, and dangerous at the same time. This is a setup for a perfect storm and these idiot "friends" are planning for sunny days ahead. I guess someone forgot to turn on the weather channel, which in this situation is equivalent to "using common sense".
I am sorry to say this but all these "friends" are actually not your friends. Its better to have a wise foe than foolish friends.
Intelligence is about matching the dots and foresee the coming events, which always tend to cast their shadow before they appear. Idiots tend to overlook the dots, and they continue to live in fools paradise. The problem is not the formation of a perfect storm, the problem is most of these "friends" will be caught off-guard, and the ship will take everyone down with them. I wish I knew of a better way to desrcibe the current situation.
.
Unfortunately - I would say the entire community is like that. It is very few people who live in reality.
Believe me, everyone thinks Obama will give them a Green card not knowing what is in store.
Economy and job losses - this economy will not spare anyone and one has to be ready for ac21 and ex employer revocation and uscis officer sending denial and filing mtr than celebrating based on thoughts that Obama will give a green card.
Someone suggests - ahh I got EAD so I will get Green card soon, someone suggests I got finger print so I will get Green card soon.
I have seen people saying "My employer loves me and will never fire me - he invited me to play golf with him yesterday".
For those who keep saying "I will go back to my home country" - just look at the other side of the window - there are tons who want to jump this side.
I am sorry to say this but all these "friends" are actually not your friends. Its better to have a wise foe than foolish friends.
Intelligence is about matching the dots and foresee the coming events, which always tend to cast their shadow before they appear. Idiots tend to overlook the dots, and they continue to live in fools paradise. The problem is not the formation of a perfect storm, the problem is most of these "friends" will be caught off-guard, and the ship will take everyone down with them. I wish I knew of a better way to desrcibe the current situation.
.
Unfortunately - I would say the entire community is like that. It is very few people who live in reality.
Believe me, everyone thinks Obama will give them a Green card not knowing what is in store.
Economy and job losses - this economy will not spare anyone and one has to be ready for ac21 and ex employer revocation and uscis officer sending denial and filing mtr than celebrating based on thoughts that Obama will give a green card.
Someone suggests - ahh I got EAD so I will get Green card soon, someone suggests I got finger print so I will get Green card soon.
I have seen people saying "My employer loves me and will never fire me - he invited me to play golf with him yesterday".
For those who keep saying "I will go back to my home country" - just look at the other side of the window - there are tons who want to jump this side.
dresses 2010 miley cyrus 2011 hair.
sameer2730
03-12 10:41 AM
To all those who are screaming and shouting about "IV collecting Donations and doing nothing", I am not a donor myself, but we have to understand that IV IS THE ONLY platform we (EB community) have. However shaky or small the platform is. It takes a different kind of person to doggedly keep at something as insipid and difficult and immigration relief for EB and to put up with all the brickbats that armchair immigration proponents and to be beneficiaries like us throw at the IV core.
Pappu, I have put forth this idea many times, and will do so again, let IV be a members only forum, with a REASONABLE annual subscrition amount (say equal to themonthly cost of a decent cable/satellite subscription:-)..
This will achieve the following:
(1) Assured, stable fund collection for IV activities
(2) Only genuine IV supporters will sign up.
(3) To some extent, may be, will keep antis away (this is not assured, but may happen)
...Its Friday, so pickup a 6-pack, 12 pack or whatever pack on your way home, and relax...
$25 a month is reasonable. What people want it GC in $25 in less than 6 months. Somehow these same guys do not mind paying lawyers $700 for EAD filing which they could do themselves. In other words they trust lawyers who are clearly have a self interest in you not getting a GC but will not trust one of your kind because these guys think their crummy $25 is being flinched.
Pappu, I have put forth this idea many times, and will do so again, let IV be a members only forum, with a REASONABLE annual subscrition amount (say equal to themonthly cost of a decent cable/satellite subscription:-)..
This will achieve the following:
(1) Assured, stable fund collection for IV activities
(2) Only genuine IV supporters will sign up.
(3) To some extent, may be, will keep antis away (this is not assured, but may happen)
...Its Friday, so pickup a 6-pack, 12 pack or whatever pack on your way home, and relax...
$25 a month is reasonable. What people want it GC in $25 in less than 6 months. Somehow these same guys do not mind paying lawyers $700 for EAD filing which they could do themselves. In other words they trust lawyers who are clearly have a self interest in you not getting a GC but will not trust one of your kind because these guys think their crummy $25 is being flinched.
more...
makeup wallpaper miley cyrus 2011
krishmunn
05-23 09:11 PM
Why we dont like gultis ? - eCharcha.Com (http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18691)
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
No body ever said you are the only m**on :rolleyes:
Disclaimer : I am not from any South Indian state.
This link might help you understand the different definitions.
No body ever said you are the only m**on :rolleyes:
Disclaimer : I am not from any South Indian state.
girlfriend hairstyles MILEY CYRUS 2011
shiankuraaf
03-16 12:45 PM
to see you get defensive and try to make a case etc...........it amuses me........thats why i am doing it!!! :)
I am just started looking at IV, even though I have joined more than six months ago, and I already started feeling that immigration system in US made many immigrant people crazy, sarcaustic and egoistic and offcourse fools.
This guy must be made up of one of those. Please advise him to visit a good psychotherapist for pshycho analysis of an immigrant struck in queue.
***Do not make waves, you would not drown or reach the land either.***
I am just started looking at IV, even though I have joined more than six months ago, and I already started feeling that immigration system in US made many immigrant people crazy, sarcaustic and egoistic and offcourse fools.
This guy must be made up of one of those. Please advise him to visit a good psychotherapist for pshycho analysis of an immigrant struck in queue.
***Do not make waves, you would not drown or reach the land either.***
hairstyles Miley Cyrus Talks About Her
.soulty
03-09 08:00 PM
just enter whatever you have on the date and then fix it up after.. no drama, you can always use this piece for a portfolio or something and you can showcase it later.
trueguy
08-27 01:32 PM
Did anybody notice that FB I-485 processed numbers are same for every month. How USCIS can allocate same numbers to FB every month and not to EB. Wouldn't it be easy if they allocate annual quota of EB visas per month and any leftover from every month can be allocated to retrogressed countries in the same month.
abhijitp
07-23 08:07 PM
Employer is happy to give
I wonder if not providing the emlpoyment letter helps ensure that you cannot switch jobs easily using AC-21? I hope I am wrong. Experts please opine.
I wonder if not providing the emlpoyment letter helps ensure that you cannot switch jobs easily using AC-21? I hope I am wrong. Experts please opine.