sonia_sd
05-08 02:37 PM
Try Tri Valley
Try to respect others and feel sorry about their situation.
Try to respect others and feel sorry about their situation.
wallpaper live laugh love tattoos
.jpg)
aadimanav
07-17 07:17 PM
Emailed and Faxed the letter to Saxby Chambliss, US senator of Georgia
That's great.
That's great.
kshitijnt
10-07 02:46 PM
Dont expect much until March anyway. Until then relax, enjoy , take looong vacation and have fun :)
2011 2011 live laugh love tattoos.
luckylavs
04-17 03:00 PM
except for the corrupt system in india,things are pretty much the same weather US or India. After all India is our country and we must not blame for each small things. If all start thinking like this then our country will never progress.
We need to see what our country lacks and to bring them up to speed.This is been done in the past and thats why we see our country is progressing in all ways.
Wether we are here in US or india , we must never forget the things we learnt in our home country after all we are calling ourselves High tech skilled professionals.
We need to see what our country lacks and to bring them up to speed.This is been done in the past and thats why we see our country is progressing in all ways.
Wether we are here in US or india , we must never forget the things we learnt in our home country after all we are calling ourselves High tech skilled professionals.
more...
jayleno
09-05 02:59 PM
You are absolutely right. Thanks for correcting me. Its a really stupid law...I hope the officers are not very strict with this.
You are absolutly incorrect. Unfortunatly most lawyer or their web sites do not explain the limitation of "parole". Because most of the CBP at POE are flexible; that does not mean that the law is flexible. This is what the instruction for AP in the form.
"Advance parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien to the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency. Advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance."
Read more about AP at
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf
You are absolutly incorrect. Unfortunatly most lawyer or their web sites do not explain the limitation of "parole". Because most of the CBP at POE are flexible; that does not mean that the law is flexible. This is what the instruction for AP in the form.
"Advance parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to bring an otherwise inadmissible alien to the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency. Advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance."
Read more about AP at
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf
Canadian_Dream
10-12 06:58 PM
You are talking about taking an article and putting a perspective on it. Can you be more elaborate? If you are talking about articles being written on us, I believe there are not a lot.
My last post in the matter. By our perspective, what I meant was, if you see an article talking about common topics such American Compititiveness or Illegal immigration you can always send an e-mail to the reporter and talk about plight legal immigrants. In most cases you will see a response from the reporter, whether they publish it or not is generally a matter of who you represent and audicences to the cause and other issues . That's why I said if IV as an organisation sends an e-mail (it could be me or you but representing IV itself) there is a possiblity that you will be taken seriously. But repeating the same issue to the same reporter 100 times will not make it any important it might even have a deleterious effect. I have seen this method working in the past. If you disagree with my approach, let's agree to dissagree on our approaches.
What if the reporter you are writing to has an opinion similar to that of Tancredo on H1B?
If this is the case no matter how many e-mail we send it will not have any impact on him/her. That debate is almost like Conservative vs. Liberal debate and no amount of convincing can convince the other side.
How ever, I do not agree that we will be considered SPAM unless its the same message COPY/PASTE. 1000 emails?? Are you kidding me? I am sure it hasnt gone beyond 10 and will not go beyond 25 in the worst case.
I thought that was what we are doing. 25, 10, 1000 are all numbers, if 1000 is a spam why 25 isn't a spam. I think it is subjective.
Anyway, I will contact a local reporter and see how it goes, but I will not send e-mail to this editor becasue there are already e-mails sent by others conveying the same thing.
My last post in the matter. By our perspective, what I meant was, if you see an article talking about common topics such American Compititiveness or Illegal immigration you can always send an e-mail to the reporter and talk about plight legal immigrants. In most cases you will see a response from the reporter, whether they publish it or not is generally a matter of who you represent and audicences to the cause and other issues . That's why I said if IV as an organisation sends an e-mail (it could be me or you but representing IV itself) there is a possiblity that you will be taken seriously. But repeating the same issue to the same reporter 100 times will not make it any important it might even have a deleterious effect. I have seen this method working in the past. If you disagree with my approach, let's agree to dissagree on our approaches.
What if the reporter you are writing to has an opinion similar to that of Tancredo on H1B?
If this is the case no matter how many e-mail we send it will not have any impact on him/her. That debate is almost like Conservative vs. Liberal debate and no amount of convincing can convince the other side.
How ever, I do not agree that we will be considered SPAM unless its the same message COPY/PASTE. 1000 emails?? Are you kidding me? I am sure it hasnt gone beyond 10 and will not go beyond 25 in the worst case.
I thought that was what we are doing. 25, 10, 1000 are all numbers, if 1000 is a spam why 25 isn't a spam. I think it is subjective.
Anyway, I will contact a local reporter and see how it goes, but I will not send e-mail to this editor becasue there are already e-mails sent by others conveying the same thing.
more...

java4yogi
08-14 08:07 PM
Sent emails to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D- CA), Senator Barbara Boxer (D- CA)
Printed out copies, will post those also.
Thanks for taking the initiative.
Printed out copies, will post those also.
Thanks for taking the initiative.
2010 live laugh love tattoo.

sammyb
12-16 04:39 PM
Hello there,
I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..
But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..
I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+
And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...
My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..
I feel bad about your health ... get well soon :) ...
And yes nothing come free in life and not even your GC even if your company pays for it ... by the way my company also pays all GC related expenses but still I am with IV ... just filing the application is not enough to get to GC ... in present situation we need a very strong advocacy group and IV is our only means ....
Hope you will soon realize the truth about your GC dream ....
I have been wanting to make an IV contribution for a long time and here is my problem..I probably can be labeled a miseror a magpie! ..Whenever I go to the IV link to contribute and see the $50 or $100 option I panic and get out..yes I do!
I have some desi colleagues and was discussing this issue with them at work..and they had the exact same experience..wow..I am not the only magpie..
But hey is'nt IV the one which is at the receiving end not getting our contributions..
I speak from my own experience and call me a mapie or a miser..or whatever..I cant make myself make a $50 or more contribution .. thats the way I am..But I can sure make a smaller contribution (like a monthly recurring $10 contribution which really is easier to make) and I am quite sure IV will benefit from my small contributions as well as i think a lot more people will not hesitate making contributions in smaller denominations than a whopper $50+
And really this is not related to IV effort but more to do with my own way of thinking about parting with my money..I love my money..:)...
My history - Made $0 contributions so far..and have been wanting to contribute for a long time now..but keep backing away..
I feel bad about your health ... get well soon :) ...
And yes nothing come free in life and not even your GC even if your company pays for it ... by the way my company also pays all GC related expenses but still I am with IV ... just filing the application is not enough to get to GC ... in present situation we need a very strong advocacy group and IV is our only means ....
Hope you will soon realize the truth about your GC dream ....
more...
aviko21
11-04 12:17 PM
One simple suggestion which is less comlicated than all those above.
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
BTW you don't need rbi clearance.
You can send an overseas wire from india through your bank a/c where the cost would be minimal( only exchange rate diff and cost of wire($25-50).
Your parents can safely gift you $100,000 a year. Your bank only would need a letter from them saying its a gift.
I have tried this to repatriate my assets and it works all the time.
No need to open nre or nro a/c or anything.
ps. don;t entertain any solicitation on this site for reverse hawala or anyhthing as you don;t know who will cheat you!
just my 2 cents
hair Live.Laugh.Love

wellwishergc
04-03 11:39 AM
Admin and bheemi,
I agree with admin. Lets put our energy towards something positive. Personally, I have not done much towards helping IV. I will try my level best to help in whatever way I can.
I responded to bheemi's first posting and read his other postings after that, later on. Apologies bheemi!!!
Sincerely,
Raj
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
I agree with admin. Lets put our energy towards something positive. Personally, I have not done much towards helping IV. I will try my level best to help in whatever way I can.
I responded to bheemi's first posting and read his other postings after that, later on. Apologies bheemi!!!
Sincerely,
Raj
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
more...
vinabath
05-29 12:58 PM
I am very happy for India.
1.Now most of the work that is being done here by H-1B professionals will be done in India.
2.Innovations will be made in India. As more money is available for the companies to pump in to R&D
3.Indian IT infrastructure will improve.
I am not so happy for USA.
1. They are doing a big mistake on immigration. They do not have enough resources with right skill set.
I am not so happy for myself.
1. I am disappointed by the fact that USA is going in the wrong direction.
1.Now most of the work that is being done here by H-1B professionals will be done in India.
2.Innovations will be made in India. As more money is available for the companies to pump in to R&D
3.Indian IT infrastructure will improve.
I am not so happy for USA.
1. They are doing a big mistake on immigration. They do not have enough resources with right skill set.
I am not so happy for myself.
1. I am disappointed by the fact that USA is going in the wrong direction.
hot live laugh love tattoos. bad
gcwant
07-20 03:48 PM
bank a/c updation
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
anyone from july filers got their cheques cashed and got reciepts.i am checking my bank a/c a 1000 times in a day but i think it gets updated only once in a day am i correct can anyone throw light on how many times bank a/c are updated in a day
thanks for the replies
more...
house 2010 Live, Laugh, Love Pendant
gcnotfiledyet
02-24 06:41 PM
Did AILA actually file a lawsuit?
http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_lit_visab.shtml
http://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html#Update6
They obtained authorization to file the lawsuit. They had it prepared to file and received good response from possible plaintiffs. It was possibility of good strong case by AILA that deterred USCIS to reverse the decision without a formal lawsuit. This is exactly what we need to further our cause. USCIS could care less about other petty tricks. They will only understand language of laws/court. For that we need congress to pass laws favoring us.
http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_lit_visab.shtml
http://www.murthy.com/ailf_lawsuit.html#Update6
They obtained authorization to file the lawsuit. They had it prepared to file and received good response from possible plaintiffs. It was possibility of good strong case by AILA that deterred USCIS to reverse the decision without a formal lawsuit. This is exactly what we need to further our cause. USCIS could care less about other petty tricks. They will only understand language of laws/court. For that we need congress to pass laws favoring us.
tattoo Live Love Laugh Tattoos On
21stIcon
07-14 06:20 AM
Hi ,
I am a GC Holder can anybody advice me top5 Life insurance companies for Term as well as Whole Life Insurance.
Prudential
Metlifef
NewYork Life
AXA
I am a GC Holder can anybody advice me top5 Life insurance companies for Term as well as Whole Life Insurance.
Prudential
Metlifef
NewYork Life
AXA
more...
pictures tattoo Back Tattoos Designs
gc28262
07-02 03:58 PM
Letter writing will be useless. USCIS wont give without a fight. You have to see from their point of view. This open a can of worms for them. They will never yield unless forced by court.
I think USCIS is not the one who decides not to use wasted visas. It should be Department of State. As per my understanding USCIS "returns" unused visas back to DOS.
I think USCIS is not the one who decides not to use wasted visas. It should be Department of State. As per my understanding USCIS "returns" unused visas back to DOS.
dresses live laugh love. life love
dummgelauft
02-11 12:56 PM
Use a competent attorney. Do not try to handle this yourself. I am sure that you have heard of "you get what you pay for"...
BTW, are you one of those cases with a 3 year degree + Experience, working in IT? If yes, the I can see why your I-140 was rejected. Lot of people have had this issue, but I do not know how many have successfully been able to resolve it.
JAFS, ALWAYS use grammar check.
BTW, are you one of those cases with a 3 year degree + Experience, working in IT? If yes, the I can see why your I-140 was rejected. Lot of people have had this issue, but I do not know how many have successfully been able to resolve it.
JAFS, ALWAYS use grammar check.
more...
makeup tattoo. live laugh love
Winner
03-26 02:31 PM
Lets find real information. Don't start guessing game (unless you just love the mess you are in). Please contribute on FOIA thread.
Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..
People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?
Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..
People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?
girlfriend 2010 live laugh love tattoos.

indianabacklog
10-24 08:10 AM
YOU ARE INDEED LUCKY! I THOUGHT THE CURRENT PRIORITY DATE for EB3 WORLD is August 2002. MAYBE THERE ARE NO MORE 2002-2005 WAITING FOR EB3 WORLD. THEY NEED TO REVISE THE VISA BULLETIN. HOPE I WILL BE PICKED NEXT....MY LC WAS FILED JAN. 2006...A MONTH AHEAD OF YOU.
Just to let you know there are EB3 ROW still waiting. My priority date is November 2002 and applied for AOS in May. No rhyme or reason to this process it would seem.
Cannot imagine I am the only old PD still waiting while people who applied four years later get their green cards.
Just to let you know there are EB3 ROW still waiting. My priority date is November 2002 and applied for AOS in May. No rhyme or reason to this process it would seem.
Cannot imagine I am the only old PD still waiting while people who applied four years later get their green cards.
hairstyles Faith, Hope, And Love

wrldnw4me
11-02 11:18 AM
One of my friend who is on H1 went to DMV office to change State from TX to Colorado and they gave him a case number asked him to go to MVI office for immigration status check in Denver...
This one happened couple of months ago, I don't know whether my friend went to MVI office or not.
This one happened couple of months ago, I don't know whether my friend went to MVI office or not.
snathan
03-15 11:29 PM
Don't jump without understanding my comments.
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
I already answered you. If it�s an accident I apologies.
By the way what you call them?
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
I already answered you. If it�s an accident I apologies.
By the way what you call them?
ItIsNotFunny
12-30 03:55 PM
Maybe we are not looking at this article in the right context.
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
Agreed
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
Agreed