Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

flower wallpapers for desktop

images flower wallpapers for desktop. flower wallpapers for desktop. Flowers Wallpaper
  • Flowers Wallpaper



  • reddog
    06-30 09:15 PM
    Never ever throw negative vibes, the universe is listening.
    We will be able to file our Apps. Believe it.... just believe.





    wallpaper Flowers Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. flowers wallpaper,
  • flowers wallpaper,



  • sodh
    07-23 03:39 PM
    Do you have any document from CIS? Need some proof to fight.
    Important missing documents,USCIS can reject an application on their discretion, no need for RFE.





    flower wallpapers for desktop. Matching desktop theme
  • Matching desktop theme



  • calgirl
    07-12 04:55 PM
    Where does it say in the bulletin that it will move in the next bulletin?

    QUOTE=sammas;1968386]Sorry to say this but 1st March is not considered. Hopefully your PD will be current in next Sep 2010 bulletin. Good Luck![/QUOTE]





    2011 flowers wallpaper, flower wallpapers for desktop. Flower Wallpapers and HD
  • Flower Wallpapers and HD



  • logiclife
    01-17 02:01 PM
    There is such a thing as Timing.

    We all know that contributions reach peak time when Immigration debate is on CSPAN.

    But what most people must realize is that when the bills are debated on the committees and floors, its too difficult at that later stage to make difference.
    At that stage first of all you need a sponsor for your amendment, then you need the majority/minority leader to allow floor time for debate on that amendment and then you need votes to get the amendment passed.

    Getting things done before committee level, in the original text requires action now, NOW IS THE TIME, when you dont hear about immigration in the news, but behind the scenes, things are happening.

    So if you are holding on to your contributions until you start seeing debate and action on the hill, chances are that it will be late at the time and then those funds cannot be translated into usable resources.

    Things take time and planning ahead of time and working ahead of time is something that highly skilled professionals must value.

    If we start hearing rumour of layoff, we start looking for jobs...right? Or do we wait until we are actually laid off and on the streets?

    Its the call of overall 8400 membership. Perhaps the membership, with its slow response, is sending a message that core group is wasting its time doing all this and we should shut down and go on with our lives. If that is the case, then that is fine too. I guess we will know in the next month or so.



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. wallpaper desktop flowers.
  • wallpaper desktop flowers.



  • BharatPremi
    09-26 10:08 AM
    It is not about politics, it is about ignorance of the people (including reporters). It is explainable, though - what do you know about... I don't know, laws around transporting hazardous materials, something you have never been exposed or subject to? Next to nothing. That's what an average American knows about immigration - their closest brush with that law was when their co-worker adopted a child from abroad. Of course, they do not know the difference between worker visas, and employment based immigrant visas (don't they even sound alike?).

    Hermione,

    How confident are you to call them "Ignorant".... It could be very planned and calculative agenda. Writer writes in CNN. Never ever be ignorant about their tactful agenda, capacity and wilful application of the polity.

    I belive, IV MUST talk to CNN and force them to accept the "error" in that article publicly by publishing at earliest.





    flower wallpapers for desktop. Flower Wallpaper - Snowdrop
  • Flower Wallpaper - Snowdrop



  • johnmcdonald98
    07-05 12:19 PM
    I go against this idea, because this doesn't work out logistically.

    First as others pointed out traffic will be way less as soon as IV charges,

    second, what would be the cut-off? $5 or $100? So if person who paid $5 might get the same privileges as guys who paid $1000? Is it fair, then you need to come up with normal, premium membership etc..

    Third, as soon as you make people pay, they become more demanding as they need to know where their each cents have been spent. I guess then IV core member needs to answer questions related to this more than actual issues

    by the way who and where do they keep the accounting in IV?



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. White Rose Flower Wallpaper
  • White Rose Flower Wallpaper



  • nojoke
    02-27 09:11 PM
    I am tired of listening to depressing economic news and beating dead horse on this forum. I know you are also tired, but trust me this doesn't help anyone. I can say this because I come from area dependent on free-falling auto-industry ... yeah I am from Detroit.

    Times may be tough, but we are making tougher for ourselves by re-hashing these bleak developments. Remember misery attracts misery!

    Easy solution - Please don't be forced to read them.
    misery didn't attrach misery -housing bubble attracts misery.





    2010 Matching desktop theme flower wallpapers for desktop. flower wallpapers for desktop.
  • flower wallpapers for desktop.



  • Hope_GC
    07-16 08:02 PM
    I agree with you..

    I've so many hard working American friends... it really make me want to work harder to compete with them, but these bunch of cry babies at Numbers are scared of skilled workers, they don't want to upgrade their skills, they want to work 9-5 and get paid for their incompetencies.



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. Flower Wallpapers. Download
  • Flower Wallpapers. Download



  • Macaca
    01-30 07:03 PM
    Asking employees to pay for H1 costs is not legal. It would be in violations of CFR.


    Is this a new rule? I have paid for my H1 with a check to INS (before name changed to USCIS). I think everyone else paid for H1 with pay check to INS. I was also supposed to pay for (non-company) lawyer fees for GC.





    hair Flower Wallpapers and HD flower wallpapers for desktop. 10 HQ Flower Wallpapers
  • 10 HQ Flower Wallpapers



  • andy garcia
    01-25 10:39 AM
    And hoping that some more data, some more pointers, and some more information comes out of this thread, before it dies.

    Data and estimates and links to websites needed for estimating when a PD would become current.

    Can you re-estimate the new dates. Using this data

    ******* EB Pref*******EB3
    FY**|*Total*|INDIA | *Total* |India
    2000|107,024| 15888| 049,736| 05567
    2001|179,195| 41720| 086,058| 16405
    2002|174,968| 41919| 088,555| 17428
    2003|082,137| 20818| 046,613| 10680
    2004|155,330| 39496| 085,969| 19962
    2005|246,877| 47160| 129,070| 23399
    2006|?????????TBP in the near future ???????


    THis are the number of visas issued for each fiscal year since FY 2000 for the EB preference.
    They are under this link:DOS Visa Statistics (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html)

    andy



    more...


    flower wallpapers for desktop. tattoo flower desktop
  • tattoo flower desktop



  • reachneel
    07-12 05:29 PM
    Yup in the same boat :D, hopefully we will cross the gate this time





    hot wallpaper desktop flowers. flower wallpapers for desktop. Nature – Flower Wallpaper 1600
  • Nature – Flower Wallpaper 1600



  • SunnySurya
    07-28 12:12 PM
    By the way Mr. Chantu,
    Read this http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/11/08/news/blogs.php



    more...


    house White Flower Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. Wallpapers For Desktop
  • Wallpapers For Desktop



  • imh1b
    03-12 11:39 AM
    Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
    Think about that.

    You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.

    Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.

    Please go ahead and write these words 'dick' and 'ass' to your office collegues from your office email. Let us see if you survive your job even for an hour.

    You are an illiterate so called best and the brightest who are demanding greencrd but do not even deserve to be in this country. This country does not need such people. Slums of India is best for you and you will enjoy to live in Mayavatiland and Lalooland. It is people like you who bring bad repute to all Indians. Read The real news about India (http://realindianews.wordpress.com/)
    and A Zillion reasons to escape from India (http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/)





    tattoo Flower Wallpaper - Snowdrop flower wallpapers for desktop. Vibrant Flowers Wallpaper
  • Vibrant Flowers Wallpaper



  • diptam
    06-30 07:24 PM
    So that it boosts up peoples who are similarly disappointed as i was last evening from 6 thru 9 PM ...

    July bulletin is still C and no one can stop us from Mailing/ Posting !!

    Good Job Diptam !!,

    Rumuors are rumors most of the times.Whatver be the situation u drove positively and finally made it to reach on time whatever the sitution would b on monday!

    Though these announcements,rumours tensed u up,u really did a great job in finishing and submitting it !Thats the spirit!

    -vaishu



    more...


    pictures White Rose Flower Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. est flowers wallpapers for
  • est flowers wallpapers for



  • cn0568
    07-22 11:58 PM
    I came to US through CompanyA on L1A Visa 4 months back. My L1A Visa is valid till Mar-09. I had applied for the H1B Visa when I was in India. I got the H1B Visa and now has a valid petition effective Oct-07.
    I would like to know the following.
    Can I join the Company B from Company A without going back to India after Oct-07?





    dresses Nature – Flower Wallpaper 1600 flower wallpapers for desktop. Beautiful Flower Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Flower Wallpapers



  • ita
    02-02 03:25 PM
    desi3933,
    Thanks for your response. I did little digging on the H1 LCA front.Here's what I found out and I have one question too.

    Now I've a LCA for my H1.But I also found out that each time I (employee) changes location there will be a new LCA and it's not one LCA per H1, at least in case of consulting.

    I guess if there is a RFE we have to attach all the W2 and all the H1 LCA's. LCA has a start date and end date. Now my company says they don't have previous LCA.

    If they say they don't have it then I don't know if they will be able to give me LCA if I leave the company and if there is RFE later.

    All my W2 amount(s) are in good shape compared to the latest LCA which is for one of major metro areas in NorthEast.

    Do you have any idea ,in case of RFE, what happens if we just send W2 without LCA/ with latest LCA?

    Thank you.



    W2 should be fine in most cases. Additionally, employment letter stating job duties, salary offered, dates is very useful. Please note that this salary could be different from GC Salary, however, it must be within the salary range mentioned in H1 LCA.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin



    more...


    makeup Flower Wallpapers. Download flower wallpapers for desktop. White Flower Wallpaper
  • White Flower Wallpaper



  • leo2606
    12-20 04:30 PM
    Did you travel outside of USA after that? I mean after 2001 when ever you got into Job?

    Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....

    Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(





    girlfriend Vibrant Flowers Wallpaper flower wallpapers for desktop. tattoo flower desktop
  • tattoo flower desktop



  • bugmenot
    06-13 02:05 PM
    if Numbersusa is warning its members to call thier senators again and fight the bill its surely coming/come back, theyr always bang on with thier "inside info"





    hairstyles tattoo flower desktop flower wallpapers for desktop. wallpapers 2 carnation flower
  • wallpapers 2 carnation flower



  • andy garcia
    09-10 11:58 AM
    Many are : they jailed themsleves inside their closets

    Are you saying that whoever is happy in their job without a GC is in a closet or jail?





    quizzer
    08-15 03:59 PM
    Sep visa bulletin better than expected for EB2





    mallu
    02-14 01:08 PM
    ...... But truly they don't want too many immigrants from one or two specific country. ...
    What about taking into account the current US population ( and calculating the per country counts and then decide which country needs more or less limit ? ) . In that case, i think many europian countries will be severely backlogged. :-)