BlueSunD
03-11 12:23 AM
I�m really sorry. I uploaded the wrong image, now fixed. Tahnks for the remark soulty.
Guess I better catch some sleep....:tired:
Guess I better catch some sleep....:tired:
wallpaper Thick Hairstyle Ideas | trendy
greyhair
09-09 12:49 PM
What are the hopes for EB3-I?
ZERO
Till we spend our time in predictions and tracking, till the time we stop jumping the gun in calling for lawsuits, till the time we stop interpreting the INA to find a smoking gun, till the time we stop calling names for USCIS and DOS, till the time we stop blaming 245(i), till the time we stop engaging in eb2 v/s eb3 fight, till the time we stop fighting with each other over irrelevant things, till the time we stop creating these stupid polls, till the time we stop engaging in "number crunching" whatever that means, until that time there is ZERO hope for Eb3-I. Once we stop wasting our time on all these irrelevant things, we will then start spending our time on more meaningful things like speaking with the members of Congress. Then, and only then, there will be a chance of anything good happening for EB3-I.
ZERO
Till we spend our time in predictions and tracking, till the time we stop jumping the gun in calling for lawsuits, till the time we stop interpreting the INA to find a smoking gun, till the time we stop calling names for USCIS and DOS, till the time we stop blaming 245(i), till the time we stop engaging in eb2 v/s eb3 fight, till the time we stop fighting with each other over irrelevant things, till the time we stop creating these stupid polls, till the time we stop engaging in "number crunching" whatever that means, until that time there is ZERO hope for Eb3-I. Once we stop wasting our time on all these irrelevant things, we will then start spending our time on more meaningful things like speaking with the members of Congress. Then, and only then, there will be a chance of anything good happening for EB3-I.

cps060
03-19 06:13 PM
Thanks for the information.
Does this mean that if my spouse wants to start school in Sept 2007, it is fine to keep working till August 2007, file I539 change of status to H4 then and then resign from the company once one gets that receipt notice. With the receipt notice itself its good to be in status and can go to school then. The actual approval may come in 3-4 months and that should not be a consideration for the school.
Please tell me your views/experiences.
H1 is a non immigrant but dual intent visa.. It is assumed that you might try to immigrate...When your spouse filed I-140 , the immigration intent came forth.. Now USCIS already knows that your spouse wnts to immigrate...
F1 is a strictly non-immigrant visa. You have to prove your intention of not immigrating to USCIS....
So your position for asking a H1 to F1 transfer is inherently weak....Again a good attorney can spin it....You need a an extremely good attorney....
If you are paying out of your pocket, you can go to college on H4..
Student loans are not available on H4...No financial aid of any kind would be available on H4...
Transferring from H1 to H4 should be quick....I would not bother to file in premium...You are to stop working anyway....Just getting an application receipt should be good enough to start college....If the college allows, you can start college immediately....USCIS never objects to you going to college
as long as you can pay....
I know all this because I did the research when my wife started her college..Should finish this may..
Does this mean that if my spouse wants to start school in Sept 2007, it is fine to keep working till August 2007, file I539 change of status to H4 then and then resign from the company once one gets that receipt notice. With the receipt notice itself its good to be in status and can go to school then. The actual approval may come in 3-4 months and that should not be a consideration for the school.
Please tell me your views/experiences.
H1 is a non immigrant but dual intent visa.. It is assumed that you might try to immigrate...When your spouse filed I-140 , the immigration intent came forth.. Now USCIS already knows that your spouse wnts to immigrate...
F1 is a strictly non-immigrant visa. You have to prove your intention of not immigrating to USCIS....
So your position for asking a H1 to F1 transfer is inherently weak....Again a good attorney can spin it....You need a an extremely good attorney....
If you are paying out of your pocket, you can go to college on H4..
Student loans are not available on H4...No financial aid of any kind would be available on H4...
Transferring from H1 to H4 should be quick....I would not bother to file in premium...You are to stop working anyway....Just getting an application receipt should be good enough to start college....If the college allows, you can start college immediately....USCIS never objects to you going to college
as long as you can pay....
I know all this because I did the research when my wife started her college..Should finish this may..
2011 Scene Girls Hairstyles
vin
06-12 03:35 PM
"why should anyone now listen to Bush,"
Both the democrats and GOP is divided on the Iraq war issue, but this is a bipartisan bill and only some of the Republican senators are opposing the bill. 80-90% of the democrat senators are OK with the bill. Once Bush is able to convince and get the 15 votes he needs, which he most probably will, the bill is most likely to go through.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...adlines-nation
Saying that 80% of Democrats support the bill and 86% of Republicans oppose it, Reid said he had no intention of taking up the bill until the GOP leadership has "25 votes or so" for the legislation. "I'm not dancing that tune again," he said.
Both the democrats and GOP is divided on the Iraq war issue, but this is a bipartisan bill and only some of the Republican senators are opposing the bill. 80-90% of the democrat senators are OK with the bill. Once Bush is able to convince and get the 15 votes he needs, which he most probably will, the bill is most likely to go through.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...adlines-nation
Saying that 80% of Democrats support the bill and 86% of Republicans oppose it, Reid said he had no intention of taking up the bill until the GOP leadership has "25 votes or so" for the legislation. "I'm not dancing that tune again," he said.
more...

gc_lover
07-18 08:34 AM
Mine reached USCIS Jul 2, 2007 10:25 AM.. no check cashed, no RD..
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.
I will call USCIS next monday if I dont hear anything before then..
I read in one of the other thread that, a lawyer said, it might take couple of weeks to generate receipt numbers for early July filers. They are almost done with receipt number for June filers and will start with July filers.

alex99
10-29 08:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...

coopheal
12-10 09:28 AM
EB3-India moved for 15 days. This sucks.
A movement of 15 days in EB3-I is a good movement. Big movement in EB3 without law change is not possible.
FOIA for number of cases per country/category will disclose where we stand but this movement also assures me that we are really past Apr 01 syndrome.
A movement of 15 days in EB3-I is a good movement. Big movement in EB3 without law change is not possible.
FOIA for number of cases per country/category will disclose where we stand but this movement also assures me that we are really past Apr 01 syndrome.
2010 dresses You have hair cool mens scene haircuts for girls with thin hair.
gimme_GC2006
03-09 12:25 PM
and then june....then july....and so on and so forth visa bullietins......:D
I dont see anything good happening this year..duh :confused::confused:
I dont see anything good happening this year..duh :confused::confused:
more...
Leo07
06-10 07:53 PM
Thanks a bunch!
hair hairstyles little girls short

ebizash
09-10 08:31 PM
Greg's post is from today at 3:00 PM. We all know that our bill was not even mentioned by then so I think Greg's post may be incorrect. May be he just meant the the committee is considering the bills today.
My 2c
My 2c
more...
lazycis
01-19 07:35 AM
Very interesting. When we applied for 485/EAD/AP, our lawyer specifically asked for color passport copies of the first few pages. I went ahead and made copies of all pages. Am I in trouble?
That was exactly my thought! I think people who say it's illegal to make a copy and provide it for other than personal use should give us a reference to the applicable law, I am not aware of the specific law regarding this. If anybody could point out the source of information, that would be great.
BTW, here is the quote from the Department of State website
http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/emergencies/emergencies_1197.html
"If you can provide the U.S. embassy or consulate with a photocopy of your passport identification page, that will make getting a new passport easier since your citizenship and identity information would be more readily available."
That was exactly my thought! I think people who say it's illegal to make a copy and provide it for other than personal use should give us a reference to the applicable law, I am not aware of the specific law regarding this. If anybody could point out the source of information, that would be great.
BTW, here is the quote from the Department of State website
http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/emergencies/emergencies_1197.html
"If you can provide the U.S. embassy or consulate with a photocopy of your passport identification page, that will make getting a new passport easier since your citizenship and identity information would be more readily available."
hot scene hairstyles for girls
justAnotherFile
07-25 12:24 PM
"Dude/Dudette, I give up. The alien's eligibility and admissibility is decided at I-485 stage - FBI name checks, medical tests ring a bell? The law explicitly states that visa number availabililty is a pre-requisite for the adjustment of status application in 245(a)(3). If you can't understand - or choose to refuse to understand - plain English, have fun arguing with yourself".
Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.
Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.
But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.
Dude I apologize if my line of argument is irritating you so much. btw 245(a)(3) is not plain english its legalese. And I'm not the one arguing with myself there are others in this thread who read the law along the same lines. Anyway this forum is for debate and thats what we are doing.
Probably this option is not attractive to you that you are so pissed with it.
Btw I'm contacting some attorneys on my personal expense to interpret this.
If they reach the same conclusion as you I'll be happy to accept it, i have no issues and I'll post it on this thread.
But the fact is at this point I still believe there may just be a 1% chance.
more...
house dresses girlfriend Scene haircut ideas scene haircuts for girls with thin

Michael chertoff
03-19 12:55 PM
Question on AOS processing based on PD/RD - Currently, EB2 INDIA is Dec 03. Assuming May 08 VB goes to Jan 03 (EB2 INDIA) , will the EB2 INDIA AOS applications with Feb - Dec 03 PDs still get processed??
Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??
Why not july 2006??
Any chance of EB2 India moving forward to April 05 by October 2008??
Why not july 2006??
tattoo Trendy Scene Hair Dye
rweworld1
07-12 04:38 PM
Hi,
My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?
thanks,
Rwe
My PD is March 1st 2006. Just wondering is March 1st is in or out? i.e. cut off is March 2nd or March 1st?
thanks,
Rwe
more...
pictures hair Scene hairstyles for

zuhail
05-08 07:07 PM
Friends,
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
Time is right now to recapture the visa numbers.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." --Victor Hugo.
We need to raise funds for the sole purpose of passing the EB Visa Re-Capture Bill!
dresses scene hairstyles for girls

GCAmigo
12-27 09:02 AM
My son who is in high school goes for a federal funded summer program every year.. he is cursing me now as he cannot claim the $1000 stipend since he doesn't have an SSN..
more...
makeup If you have long hair,

GCard_Dream
01-17 02:05 PM
:D I can understand your frustration and I am also surprised by the very slow response. As crucial as this year is for immigration reform, if members aren't committed for immigration reform and aren't helping monetarily and every other way possible, the GC saga will continue for years to come.
I thought everyone in this forum is high skilled and very well educated. Well that may be but if members who think that just checking this site for updates and not contributing for the cause in anyway will eventually bring the relief are not very smart, aren't thinking right.
Hoping for the best and just checking updates isn't the answer to retrogression; contribution is.
Yes it is upto members if they want this process to be like the greencard process and we can wait for years to get a bill passed. We represent a community of highly skilled and get paid above average (than average american) but If we want 20 opinions per month on what IV should focus on, we can get those right away. However $20 per month is difficult.
IV really want to go all out and use all resources to get the bill passed. We cannot do it without the support of all members.Pls. Visit this page http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25
and start contributing today.
I thought everyone in this forum is high skilled and very well educated. Well that may be but if members who think that just checking this site for updates and not contributing for the cause in anyway will eventually bring the relief are not very smart, aren't thinking right.
Hoping for the best and just checking updates isn't the answer to retrogression; contribution is.
Yes it is upto members if they want this process to be like the greencard process and we can wait for years to get a bill passed. We represent a community of highly skilled and get paid above average (than average american) but If we want 20 opinions per month on what IV should focus on, we can get those right away. However $20 per month is difficult.
IV really want to go all out and use all resources to get the bill passed. We cannot do it without the support of all members.Pls. Visit this page http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25
and start contributing today.
girlfriend scene hairstyles for girls
bskrishna
07-22 05:12 PM
So there is a good possibility that PD will not go back much in October 08 for EB2 I. There are about 40-50 k visa nos. EB2 I nos seem to be 20-30 k from about mid 2004 to mid 2006. CIS is capable of issuing 25k visas a month. So this could really happen...
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
if the visa nos left unused, spills over to FB, how the recapture bill can work, as the nos are being really used in FB. am I not seeing something here..?
hairstyles scene haircuts for girls with thin hair. scene hairstyles for girls
vin13
03-09 12:22 PM
This is horrible. Does not make much sense.
desi chala usa
09-18 02:32 PM
Reading the posts about the economy has just shown me how ignorant many of the IV members are.
The economy is just going through it's ~10-year cycle. While it is a concern, it is NOT the end of the world. It just strenghtens USA's position in the world. Once again, it has proved that "if USA sneezes, the world catches the cold". The 10-years economic cycle follows a kind of Darwin's Law of the Fittest. The firms that are bubbled up get washed away, the economy cleans up and rebounds back. The 1990s saw it, the year ~2001 saw it with the dot.com burst and ~2009-2010 is seeing it with the mortgage burst.
While it is each one's perogative as to what you want to invest into (good time to buy stocks, or buy gold), another thing to understand is FDIC does NOT insure just 100K per account in each bank. There are multiple ways to increase this insurance to over $2 million in the same bank by opening different type of accounts or having different beneficiaries. Consult your bank for details.
No amount of govt. intervention can change the economy. It has it's own mind and will take it's own course.
There is no need to panic, pack and run.
Let the economy go through it's colon flush.
Please do not forget during 2001 - 2002 how many H1b friends packed and run away......Please think in terms of H1b people.....245(i) is saving you only up to 180 days.....if the person is crossing 180 days means he is all set for next 10 years to come back to U.S.A.
The economy is just going through it's ~10-year cycle. While it is a concern, it is NOT the end of the world. It just strenghtens USA's position in the world. Once again, it has proved that "if USA sneezes, the world catches the cold". The 10-years economic cycle follows a kind of Darwin's Law of the Fittest. The firms that are bubbled up get washed away, the economy cleans up and rebounds back. The 1990s saw it, the year ~2001 saw it with the dot.com burst and ~2009-2010 is seeing it with the mortgage burst.
While it is each one's perogative as to what you want to invest into (good time to buy stocks, or buy gold), another thing to understand is FDIC does NOT insure just 100K per account in each bank. There are multiple ways to increase this insurance to over $2 million in the same bank by opening different type of accounts or having different beneficiaries. Consult your bank for details.
No amount of govt. intervention can change the economy. It has it's own mind and will take it's own course.
There is no need to panic, pack and run.
Let the economy go through it's colon flush.
Please do not forget during 2001 - 2002 how many H1b friends packed and run away......Please think in terms of H1b people.....245(i) is saving you only up to 180 days.....if the person is crossing 180 days means he is all set for next 10 years to come back to U.S.A.
go_gc_way
12-28 07:19 AM
Bump /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\