Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

happy birthday jessica images

images Happy Birthday Jessica . happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥
  • Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥



  • saimrathi
    07-03 04:18 PM
    When we are already doing the work (sending flowers, calling senators & media etc), why should we pay IV? Also, I would feel more comfy donating to something where I can see where the money is going.. I'm not well versed with the website, but is there a place I can get financial info from.. Thnks..

    I understand your concern, it could be a waste of time and might not get us relief, but look, we have been trying to raise awareness and get media attention. And this law-suit will definately get us attention and open up debate about legal-immigrants.
    Lawsuit against USCIS, generates a lot of media articles and also the wrong-doing will be highlighted and brought to the administration's attention.





    wallpaper Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥ happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica
  • Happy Birthday Jessica



  • snathan
    02-24 12:17 PM
    i'm on L1B visa.I came to US on L1B in 2005 with one year petition and got extension
    for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is

    1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
    2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.

    Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.

    Thanks in Advance.

    If you apply for H1B, you will only whatever left in L1B and not six years.





    happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday, Jessica! This is David Tennant and I, holding a irthday
  • Happy Birthday, Jessica! This is David Tennant and I, holding a irthday



  • va_dude
    03-19 08:44 AM
    Guys... can we drop the whole discussion about this guy's name.

    It is no advisable to discuss such topics in public forums on the internet. These keywords attract unwarranted attention.





    2011 Happy Birthday Jessica happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica from
  • Happy Birthday Jessica from



  • engineer
    09-27 10:17 AM
    This is great news for IV cause..IV can use this to its advantage to prove the EU will get immigrants easily and US will face pressure in getting highly skilled immigrants.

    We know it very well that most of the students go to EU, Australia etc due to delays in F1 visas and less prospects of getting green card..



    more...


    happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Dear Jessica
  • Happy Birthday Dear Jessica



  • DDD
    03-14 12:06 AM
    If ya'll do like a character model contest next time, I think I will be in. But we will need like a 4 week due date...lol. Good job all.





    happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday to everyone
  • Happy Birthday to everyone



  • haifromsk@yahoo.com
    02-21 02:28 PM
    bump



    more...


    happy birthday jessica images. Today is Jessica#39;s birthday!
  • Today is Jessica#39;s birthday!



  • sunitharay
    08-09 12:20 AM
    I am spending sleepless nights worrying...and regarding resubmitting, is it not a waste submitting it twice - will they encash the checks twice?

    OR

    it seems to be a better idea to just enclose the RN # and submit the EVL separately...





    2010 Happy Birthday, Jessica! This is David Tennant and I, holding a irthday happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica .
  • Happy Birthday Jessica .



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-15 02:14 PM
    Please explain, What is the space limitation issue on IV as login? In that case, I should have some :confused:



    more...


    happy birthday jessica images. hot Happy 30th Birthday,
  • hot Happy 30th Birthday,



  • chanduv23
    09-26 11:44 AM
    I sent an email to her now.

    Thanks Murali - we must stay on top of this





    hair Happy Birthday Jessica from happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica
  • Happy Birthday Jessica



  • Legal
    07-04 08:36 PM
    The dependents for 300k will be 450K (1.5 times primary)


    Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel...

    How much numbers can we seek..to recapture from the lost EB numbers from previous years? 500,000?? There will be a hue and cry...new headlines "half a million cheap labor" etc.

    Unless something like SKIL is passed only other thing that would help India EB2,3 would be to use these recaptured numbers to be used ONLY for priority dates older than 3years or something like that. Even if achieve legislation to recapture the EB numbers.. unlesss we seek something like this EB India will be screwed for ever.



    more...


    happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica Jung
  • Happy Birthday Jessica Jung



  • moonrah
    07-02 10:23 PM
    I've said it before and I'll say it again - I don't see how the per country limit is unfair! It was set up so that immigrants from ALL nations would have EQUAL opportunity to immigrate to the U.S. and to prevent any one (or two) countries from monopolizing the visa numbers. Getting rid of the per country limit would most certainly lead to immigration from a limited number of sources (countries) and thus jeopardize the diversity of the immigration process. Getting rid of it would be like robbing Peter to pay Paul because those countries who are severely retrogressed now would only see limited benefits and those who are not all that retrogressed would fall backwards - is that fair!? It seems these forms are dominated by "certain" groups who have their own agenda and don't really care about ROW! It makes me feel uncomfortable being an IV member from ROW!

    Whatever you are saying is true for Family based categories. Employement category is defined to have skilled immigrants to help US businesses, that is why it is called employment based category. Let me explain you what you are saying. You are saying that I will ask compnay A to wait for five years to give promotion to person X, because quotas for his country are not available, and until he gets his green card he can not get promotion, instead give promotion to person Y which is less qualified but can get green card next month since his country has quotas available. Now does it make sense for company A to give promotion to less qualified person just because person X can not get his green card? Company won't do that and will end up sponsoring another qualified person. Or let me explain you in different way. If certain company has need for specific skill for long term and provided that there are not enough citizens to do that job, in this case company has to sponsor an immigrant, but since the requirement is for long term, company doesn't want him to be on immigrant visa for long term because sponsoring immigrant visa means money and more liability. In this case, even though company has much better match from a country whose immigrant visa are not available for many years, company might end up taking immigrant who is less qualified for the job. And company might say that, we can not take you since you won't be able to get green card for many years. If company does that then it would be an discrimination, but company doesn't have any choice.

    Initially, it would have been good idea to have country limits because nobody was anticipating this kind of backlogs. But in current situation it doesn't make sense to keep it like that way. Goverment understands it, but they don't want to do anything because this has become political issue because of groups which represent illegal immigrants. With time goverment and companies have to be practicle and change policies or laws. This has been happening and it should happen, particularly when it doesn't make sense. For goverment diversity is important but for company getting job done is more important. And primary purpose of EB category is to get things done.





    hot Happy Birthday Dear Jessica happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica “ENVY”
  • Happy Birthday Jessica “ENVY”



  • coopheal
    07-02 07:03 AM
    Doing more than what IV suggest is good. If you personally take responsibility and make the online petition a success, great... and best luck.
    IV core has set their priorities after considerable thinking so please dont be upset if they dont involve in this.

    I agree and I support. maybe as some have said that online don't have the same impact ..but there is no harm in doing something extra. also, we will be able to get more supporters for online especially if we send the links to our respective friends, batchmates etc



    more...


    house Happy Birthday Baby Jess! happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday, Jessica!
  • Happy Birthday, Jessica!



  • sbeyyala
    01-17 03:10 PM
    signed up for $20 per month though paypal.





    tattoo Happy Birthday to everyone happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥
  • Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥



  • alterego
    07-13 11:19 AM
    When a few IV members predicted the rapid movment of EB2 -I, they were dismissed as naive, and fantasizing. Yet, here we are with the EB-2-I PD current for June 2006. Lately, I'm having more faith in the philosophical statement -"The truth is unknowable". :) and having less and less faith on the speculations/ predictions of most IV members.

    Are you sure about your above statement? My interpretation is since the processing date for 485s at the Nebraska service center is July 27th 2007, all the 485S received before that date have been processed, and are waiting only for visa number assignment.

    I would like to fantasize next fee weeks my assumption is correct:). My PD is EB2-I feb 2006, RD July 2nd 2007.

    Fair enough, you are free to fantasize. :) I didn't mean to rain on your party!

    I'd wish too that what you said is true. Hey, I am a well wisher of EB immigration.

    However my understanding is that many 485s were not receipted like yours. Also the processing dates have stuck at that time now. So although admittedly I am not sure how many of those applications were in fact processed, I suspect it is not the majority. There are indications that there are 200-250K pending EB 485s of which 40-45% are EB India and another 15% or so Chinese. Looking at the bigger picture if 35% of these are EB2. I can't see how the EB2 backlog can be cleared before the end of the next fiscal year.

    I whole heartedly agree with you that our speculation and guesswork is often wrong, but it gives us something to do while we wait!



    more...


    pictures Today is Jessica#39;s birthday! happy birthday jessica images. Today is Jessica#39;s birthday!
  • Today is Jessica#39;s birthday!



  • masouds
    02-15 04:14 PM
    I understand your frustration, but the rules are the same for everybody, and if India sends more immigrants to the US then any other country, that\\\'s not the US Government\'s fault.

    If there were not per country limits, Indians would consume all those EB visas visas leaving no chance to the applicants from other countries to immigrate to the US legally.

    "If there were not per country limits, Indians would consume all those EB visas visas leaving no chance to the applicants from other countries to immigrate to the US legally."

    This is a blatant lie. India is not using up ALL the H1B Visas, how can it use up ALL EB Immigration visas.


    Right; So, why o why the priority date for Indian (and chinese) born immigrants are way before ROW? Because there are more of you guys than ROW who want to immigrate to US. And that is OK, since those countries have way more population than rest of the other countries and more professionals. It is just that the policy is here since they don't want everyone (waiters, DMV clerks, etc) in Silicon Valley to be forced to learn Mandarin or Persian or whatever.





    dresses Happy Birthday Jessica “ENVY” happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica Simpson
  • Happy Birthday Jessica Simpson



  • praveenat11
    09-24 01:14 PM
    can say me the format of affidavit from a lawyer or from a professional translator



    more...


    makeup hot Happy 30th Birthday, happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Baby Jess!
  • Happy Birthday Baby Jess!



  • gc28262
    06-10 01:01 PM
    svr_76,
    Your arguments are baseless. No company will ever hire an H1B to replace an equally qualified Citizen/Green card holder. Company has to spend a lot on H1B employees on lawyer fees and other complications.

    Anti-immigrant lawmakers are using the excuse of economy to push through their legislations.





    girlfriend Happy Birthday, Jessica!♥ happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Baby Jess!
  • Happy Birthday Baby Jess!



  • natrajs
    06-06 03:42 PM
    After long wait of 4.7 years ( i know it may not sound too long as some of the others), I finally got the card production ordered email yesterday. I was mostly a silent reader on IV but have contributed to IV few times since I started visiting since last year. I wish good luck for everybody waiting out there.

    Congrats and Best Wishes





    hairstyles Happy Birthday Jessica Jung happy birthday jessica images. Happy Birthday Jessica
  • Happy Birthday Jessica



  • GreenMe
    06-10 04:27 PM
    Done and sent out to 10 other friends.





    retrohatao
    01-26 03:04 PM
    I find FBI security clearnce has been one of the hot issues which is causing many lime me to wait even though our cases are curent. I lost the opportunity some time back, got hit by the retrogression, still waiting for the FBI clearnace. Appreciate if it can be added as one of the hot issues.





    eastindia
    08-11 02:57 PM
    Please email to Compete America (info@competeamerica.org) see if they can help us at this point.
    Just say number of years waiting for green card under EB3 category.
    They know the issue very well..All they need is some momentum....
    Search | CompeteAmerica (http://www.competeamerica.org/search/node/india%20EB%E2%80%903)

    See their board and IV name is in it