Jaime
09-10 01:04 PM
Process stops if you get laid off and No grace period - No matter whether you have a PhD or Masters from a U.S. university and have been stuck in the green card process for 10 years. If you get laid off after all your contributions and frustrations you are automatically "out of status" that very second, and are expected to LEAVE THE U.S. IMMEDIATELY, doesn't matter if you have kids in school, a mortgage, etc. You'd better leave immediately or you risk being deported and "barred from the U.S." for 10 years (didn't know? Look at the law)
wallpaper Wiz Khalifa Tattoos
sanju
02-03 05:12 PM
Guys we need to see the staff of 4 people. Congresswoman Zoe Logfen, Senator John Cornyn , Senator Arlen Specter and Senator Gillibrand. I have spoken to the offices of 2 of these Lawmakers, and they have always shown the understanding of this issue. as you may know recently elected NY Senator Gillibrand mentioned about 'some country people waiting for 8 years', this tells her understanding of the situation.
I have 4 people sent me emails, It would be good if we can make a group of about 20 people...It'll also help if people of these 4 states come forward...
also please suggest on conferencing facilitie..
Thanks
Whatever you do, do not ask Senator Cornyn to sponsor anythiong for us this year. He has been our champion in last 2-3 years and he is a great guy. But right now, democratic majority is very pissed off from Senator Cornyn. And anything Senator Cornyn sponsors/cosponsors will never get done in this Congress. Watch the news about Senator Cornyn carefully, and you will know what I am saying. Stay away from him, and if he says he will sponsor anything for us, request him not to, if you want to get anything done.
And BTW, the folks you are listing have already supported our provisions in the past, other than the incoming Senator Gillibrand. The important thing is to get the support of the Democratic leadership. Without leadership support, it won't anywhere.
.
I have 4 people sent me emails, It would be good if we can make a group of about 20 people...It'll also help if people of these 4 states come forward...
also please suggest on conferencing facilitie..
Thanks
Whatever you do, do not ask Senator Cornyn to sponsor anythiong for us this year. He has been our champion in last 2-3 years and he is a great guy. But right now, democratic majority is very pissed off from Senator Cornyn. And anything Senator Cornyn sponsors/cosponsors will never get done in this Congress. Watch the news about Senator Cornyn carefully, and you will know what I am saying. Stay away from him, and if he says he will sponsor anything for us, request him not to, if you want to get anything done.
And BTW, the folks you are listing have already supported our provisions in the past, other than the incoming Senator Gillibrand. The important thing is to get the support of the Democratic leadership. Without leadership support, it won't anywhere.
.
khushig
09-05 02:07 PM
I along with many more are graduating every year and filing for there OPT. Few students are lucky, as they are able to find corporate employers (not desi's) who would sponsor H1. But for others, time is the constraint so they have to find alternatives. Hence for most OPT students the option is to look for desi employers.
I feel the problem that employers (small to midsize) are not educated about H1 B process. If this happens most of the problems will be solved. But for now with so many students graduating every semester, the only option is to go through desi employers, which in a way is not a bad idea (when you think long term).
There are many sites that provide valuable information.
www.desiopt.com is one of the many sites that helps students in this matter.
www.Sulekha.com also provides information on some good companies.
I feel the problem that employers (small to midsize) are not educated about H1 B process. If this happens most of the problems will be solved. But for now with so many students graduating every semester, the only option is to go through desi employers, which in a way is not a bad idea (when you think long term).
There are many sites that provide valuable information.
www.desiopt.com is one of the many sites that helps students in this matter.
www.Sulekha.com also provides information on some good companies.
2011 wiz khalifa tattoos quotes.
alias
06-10 01:21 PM
EAD is not tied to an employer/company, it is your application. You may apply for EAD but not work at all, if you wish.
more...

Jaime
09-10 11:38 AM
EVERY IV member should be planning to attend the rally!!! This is a historic opportunity. There is already buzz in the news and our past actions have made people take notice! Congress will be able to do something this Fall, but not after that due to the presidential campaigns. THEY WILL ONLY ACT IF WE SPEAK UP! That is the American way! If you really want to remain in America then you need to act like an American! We will act American by attending the rally and SPEAK UP! We have the most important thing on our side: TRUTH! And remember the millennia-proven phrase: TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

gimmeacard
07-12 09:00 PM
So looking at the demand data used for determining Aug bulletin,
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
how far do you think it'll progress next month?
AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
how far do you think it'll progress next month?
AUG BULLETIN is already out, it moved to March06 for EB2,
more...
BharatPremi
09-26 10:22 AM
Dear Editor and Eilene Zimmerman,
I am very sad to inform you that this article is completely misleading readers about the rally organized by legal immigrants (Employment Based immigration catgory) .
Article tells 'Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill.'
But in reality this march /rally was organized to protest Burocratic delays enforced by USCIS on applicants of Permanent residency who are suffering long delays since years. These legal immigrants, following every law and process dot able to see their Green Cards even after waiting 4 to 6 years, with some of them having rotted in queue since last 8 to 9 yeras.
I would request writer and you to have more information about the rally from the rally organizers (http://immigrationvoice.org) and publicly accept this arror and implement correction.
Thanks.
- XXXX
I am very sad to inform you that this article is completely misleading readers about the rally organized by legal immigrants (Employment Based immigration catgory) .
Article tells 'Last week 1,000 protestors-mostly legal immigrants-drew attention to the situation of highly skilled foreigners who want to work for companies in the U.S. by marching on Capitol Hill.'
But in reality this march /rally was organized to protest Burocratic delays enforced by USCIS on applicants of Permanent residency who are suffering long delays since years. These legal immigrants, following every law and process dot able to see their Green Cards even after waiting 4 to 6 years, with some of them having rotted in queue since last 8 to 9 yeras.
I would request writer and you to have more information about the rally from the rally organizers (http://immigrationvoice.org) and publicly accept this arror and implement correction.
Thanks.
- XXXX
2010 hair wiz khalifa tattoos

imh1b
03-12 11:39 AM
Sorry to break your heart. People use a the words like "ass" and "dick" all the time, nobody really mind reading these words. Why would the same words in Hindi be so offensive ???
Think about that.
You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.
Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.
Please go ahead and write these words 'dick' and 'ass' to your office collegues from your office email. Let us see if you survive your job even for an hour.
You are an illiterate so called best and the brightest who are demanding greencrd but do not even deserve to be in this country. This country does not need such people. Slums of India is best for you and you will enjoy to live in Mayavatiland and Lalooland. It is people like you who bring bad repute to all Indians. Read The real news about India (http://realindianews.wordpress.com/)
and A Zillion reasons to escape from India (http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/)
Think about that.
You called me Dick Head, would it be fair if I call you Lund Ka Topa. Its the same thing, just translated.
Apologize if I offended someone else, I was trying to be funny.
Please go ahead and write these words 'dick' and 'ass' to your office collegues from your office email. Let us see if you survive your job even for an hour.
You are an illiterate so called best and the brightest who are demanding greencrd but do not even deserve to be in this country. This country does not need such people. Slums of India is best for you and you will enjoy to live in Mayavatiland and Lalooland. It is people like you who bring bad repute to all Indians. Read The real news about India (http://realindianews.wordpress.com/)
and A Zillion reasons to escape from India (http://escapefromindia.wordpress.com/)
more...
waitingmygc
02-11 08:59 PM
The following question is for Gurus and those already got GC.
Does the online status change from "Initial Review" to "pre-adjudicated"? How the preson can know that her/his case "pre-adjudicated"?
Does the online status change from "Initial Review" to "pre-adjudicated"? How the preson can know that her/his case "pre-adjudicated"?
hair hot wiz khalifa tattoos quotes. wiz khalifa tattoos on his back.
txh1b
04-08 12:05 PM
Yeah. Right!
Before you give red dots for not having a profile, I don't have any petition pending and am on H1b.
It happened to my brother's friend's mother's uncles' newphews daughter's boss's cousin's babysitter's husband's colleage's niece's neighbor's sister's mailman's father's janitor's pharmacist's ex-girlfriend.
Now that is the entire chain this rumor has travelled so far before you heard it. This is pure BS. People seem to get a kick out of spreading out rumors.
If the person is on bench or was involved in something shady, the IOs can put them in removal proceedings and that is well within their right. Stop spreading unwanted and unconfirmed rumors.
BTW, there was a new rumor circulating for April 1: For all those that get a kick out of it, here you go!
Subject: FW: 5% NRI TAX
5% TAX ON FOREIGN INCOME FOR NRI STARTING 2009 -10
Government of India today announced imposition of a flat 5% tax on all NRIs over their world-wide income. Income that is already taxed in India has been kept out of the purview to avoid double taxation. No double taxation benefits would be available for this 5% tax, meaning even if you are paying tax on your income in a country with which India has double taxation agreement, the benefit would not be allowed against this 5% tax. All those Indians who are holding Indian Passports and have been out of the country for more than 180 days during the year are under this requirement. Income proof would have to be submitted in form of employer certificates, foreign tax filings etc. Indian government is also coordinating with Australia, Europe, America, UAE and other countries on collecting Income data for its citizens as part of data sharing initiative on terror prevention measures.
This has been hailed as bringing in compulsory participation in development of India from Non resident Indians.. This means NRIs can no more just continue to retain their Indian citizenship without paying taxes in India. Though it may not be favorable in view of the NRIs who already bring substantial forex in form of remittances and Investments. This is bound to cause a lot of heart burn for the Indian community residing outside..
This is expected to generate ~10 Billion INR tax collection for the government in the year 2009-10.
For more information on this rule, tax filings and forms visit http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
Before you give red dots for not having a profile, I don't have any petition pending and am on H1b.
It happened to my brother's friend's mother's uncles' newphews daughter's boss's cousin's babysitter's husband's colleage's niece's neighbor's sister's mailman's father's janitor's pharmacist's ex-girlfriend.
Now that is the entire chain this rumor has travelled so far before you heard it. This is pure BS. People seem to get a kick out of spreading out rumors.
If the person is on bench or was involved in something shady, the IOs can put them in removal proceedings and that is well within their right. Stop spreading unwanted and unconfirmed rumors.
BTW, there was a new rumor circulating for April 1: For all those that get a kick out of it, here you go!
Subject: FW: 5% NRI TAX
5% TAX ON FOREIGN INCOME FOR NRI STARTING 2009 -10
Government of India today announced imposition of a flat 5% tax on all NRIs over their world-wide income. Income that is already taxed in India has been kept out of the purview to avoid double taxation. No double taxation benefits would be available for this 5% tax, meaning even if you are paying tax on your income in a country with which India has double taxation agreement, the benefit would not be allowed against this 5% tax. All those Indians who are holding Indian Passports and have been out of the country for more than 180 days during the year are under this requirement. Income proof would have to be submitted in form of employer certificates, foreign tax filings etc. Indian government is also coordinating with Australia, Europe, America, UAE and other countries on collecting Income data for its citizens as part of data sharing initiative on terror prevention measures.
This has been hailed as bringing in compulsory participation in development of India from Non resident Indians.. This means NRIs can no more just continue to retain their Indian citizenship without paying taxes in India. Though it may not be favorable in view of the NRIs who already bring substantial forex in form of remittances and Investments. This is bound to cause a lot of heart burn for the Indian community residing outside..
This is expected to generate ~10 Billion INR tax collection for the government in the year 2009-10.
For more information on this rule, tax filings and forms visit http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
more...
yetanotherguyinline
05-15 03:23 PM
That's bull. Online at top-rated university costs as much as full-time but definitely not more. Most of the top-notch universities don't even differentiate in-state and out-of-state. M.B.A is a money printing machine for them. Assistantships, in full-time schools, are very few and scarce and competition for them is pretty high. I have friends going to Darden School of Business as full-time students and they are paying close to $70k in fee alone. Add to this the cost of living, books etc. Times are pretty bad now and few of them couldnot even get internships for this summer and few who got had had their offers rescinded. For full-time school you have to consider something called "Opportunity Cost". There was a article in Businessweek which mentioned that a Harvard full-time M.B.A will take 15 years to break-even on his M.B.A investment. The reason for this is that he will be spending $80k on fee alone, another $20-30k for living expenses for 2 years, another 10-20k in books and other expenses. At the same time he would have lost on a average $160-200k in 2 year salary and benefits. Combines together it adds upto $300k which can be invested at average 6% interest, if you are a savvy investor, and get good returns. Assuming a Harvard M.B.A graduate on a average make $120k out-of-school if would take 15 years for him to break-even even with all the increments and bonuses.
Dont take current year as a standard (unless you believe that things will get only worse from here). About your ROI description, it is very generic. Each person has to take his or her personal circumstances into consideration before making this calculation. Another problem with this ROI calculation being applied to engineers (I am one too) is that our initial salaries tend to be high but we tend to hit a ceiling around the time we hit 30 (what next after project manager or product manager?).
One more important thing to think about is what do you want to do in life. If MBA can get you there, there is probably not much meaning to this ROI calculation as you cannot put a price on ability to do what you wanted to (and be happy). This is precisely why I said find out why do you want an MBA in the prior post. That is the most important part of this discovery process. I understand that lives change and people change, which is why it is important to talk to people who have "been there and done that".
Dont take current year as a standard (unless you believe that things will get only worse from here). About your ROI description, it is very generic. Each person has to take his or her personal circumstances into consideration before making this calculation. Another problem with this ROI calculation being applied to engineers (I am one too) is that our initial salaries tend to be high but we tend to hit a ceiling around the time we hit 30 (what next after project manager or product manager?).
One more important thing to think about is what do you want to do in life. If MBA can get you there, there is probably not much meaning to this ROI calculation as you cannot put a price on ability to do what you wanted to (and be happy). This is precisely why I said find out why do you want an MBA in the prior post. That is the most important part of this discovery process. I understand that lives change and people change, which is why it is important to talk to people who have "been there and done that".
hot hot wiz khalifa tattoos

ingegarcia
02-15 04:40 PM
What is the current % of India/China folks in USA now that threaten to affect diversity ? Also how many (% ) from Italy,Ireland,UK etc ?
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
Anything published ? Just curiosity ( not questioning any current laws )..
Agree and this is why they are trying to stop illegal immigration from latin american countries.
BTW I am from latin america but I am not illegal :)
more...
house girlfriend wiz khalifa tattoos quotes. wiz khalifa tattoos on back.
sc09876
08-10 02:42 PM
The INA language says that until EB2 is not current, there will be no spillover to EB3. Agreed. But I would contend that this statement is on a year to year basis. That is, if in the year 2002 (for example) all EB2 has been satisfied, then the spillovers should go to year 2002 EB3.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Let me just say I am not here to start a EB2 vs EB3 fight. I think the beef is that EB3 is still in 2002 while EB2 is now peeking into 2007.
However, IMHO, if you extend that logic, since EB3 has much more filings than EB2, EB2 wait time would be unrealistically high. Just my opinion that it defeats the purpose of classification, since in the end, it will be PD based and not classification based.
Instead the focus should be in "automatic" progression to higher classification if the PD has certain # of years. For example: If the job requirement had 3 years at the time of labor and 3 more years have passes since, 140 should automatically be allowed to re-classify to EB2 (filed or yet to file)
This way, working for the same employer and adding experience will be an advantage and would not need to change jobs just to re-classify or port.
Is this something IV can point out and fight for? Can EB3 members put their money and efforts in this direction? Let me know if this sounds worthwhile
Let me just say I am not here to start a EB2 vs EB3 fight. I think the beef is that EB3 is still in 2002 while EB2 is now peeking into 2007.
However, IMHO, if you extend that logic, since EB3 has much more filings than EB2, EB2 wait time would be unrealistically high. Just my opinion that it defeats the purpose of classification, since in the end, it will be PD based and not classification based.
Instead the focus should be in "automatic" progression to higher classification if the PD has certain # of years. For example: If the job requirement had 3 years at the time of labor and 3 more years have passes since, 140 should automatically be allowed to re-classify to EB2 (filed or yet to file)
This way, working for the same employer and adding experience will be an advantage and would not need to change jobs just to re-classify or port.
tattoo hot wiz khalifa tattoos. wiz
GCNirvana007
10-12 11:15 AM
The part I didnt understand is how come you are so stupid? I hope you carry your passport when you go to the bathroom also because a dumb ass sheep like you probably needs it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
Mr.Bhootia - It wont take a second to type back the same.
I mentioned about LAW and you are calling me stupid, that explains how you roll isnt it.
more...
pictures hairstyles wiz khalifa tattoos

mbawa2574
02-16 12:06 PM
You don't get it, do you? I've never talked about you. What I am saying is simply this: If you don't limit the number of immigrants from one country, you essentially become a part of that country with the influx of people coming from there. This is what people in America are afraid of. They can't limit the influx of illegal immigrants from Mexico and other latin america countries, and it is becoming a big deal for them, since they don't want to be forced to learn spanish next time they go to a diner.
Is it racist? probably so. But remember, it is their country; They make the laws. They can make people dance for 5 minutes at ports of entry while they film it and post it to youtube if they like (see recent articles about search and seizures of returning greencard holders' electronic equipment).
And who the hell are you to tell me this?
What did I say? What I mentioned was the natural tendency of people of one language and one common background to gather together and stay together, even though the whole society asks them "Please forget your background and become one of us". How is that racist? This law stops the society to become divided into two factions of 'Us' vs. 'Irish' or 'Us' vs. 'Italians' or 'Us' vs. 'Iranians', etc. There have been several waves of people coming to US for whatever reasons; They are just making sure this doesn't happen again.
This per country cap law is very much like the tax code. If you change it to favor one class of people, you end up screwing everyone else. The current immigration law favors me, so I am happy. It doesn't favor you, so you are (understandably) unhappy. Calling me racist and trying to chase me out of IV is not going to solve your problem.
On one side you are praising the bigotry of 1940's and racism and on the other hand talking unity. I am sure you are are looser in your life and now Indians and Chinese are your targets since you don't know the meaning of competition. I am not going to waste my time as I am not even sure who planted you here. If you are really not a non-immigrant phony, please state your contribution to the IV efforts. Otherwise we don't need a racist punk like you. Now get off my back:mad:
Is it racist? probably so. But remember, it is their country; They make the laws. They can make people dance for 5 minutes at ports of entry while they film it and post it to youtube if they like (see recent articles about search and seizures of returning greencard holders' electronic equipment).
And who the hell are you to tell me this?
What did I say? What I mentioned was the natural tendency of people of one language and one common background to gather together and stay together, even though the whole society asks them "Please forget your background and become one of us". How is that racist? This law stops the society to become divided into two factions of 'Us' vs. 'Irish' or 'Us' vs. 'Italians' or 'Us' vs. 'Iranians', etc. There have been several waves of people coming to US for whatever reasons; They are just making sure this doesn't happen again.
This per country cap law is very much like the tax code. If you change it to favor one class of people, you end up screwing everyone else. The current immigration law favors me, so I am happy. It doesn't favor you, so you are (understandably) unhappy. Calling me racist and trying to chase me out of IV is not going to solve your problem.
On one side you are praising the bigotry of 1940's and racism and on the other hand talking unity. I am sure you are are looser in your life and now Indians and Chinese are your targets since you don't know the meaning of competition. I am not going to waste my time as I am not even sure who planted you here. If you are really not a non-immigrant phony, please state your contribution to the IV efforts. Otherwise we don't need a racist punk like you. Now get off my back:mad:
dresses wiz khalifa tattoos quotes
gk_2000
06-11 11:40 AM
Re-sent to CA senators
more...
makeup wiz khalifa tattoos. wiz
vchip
06-10 01:35 PM
I am just wondering what are they going to do with this new act. Get rid of the immigrants.
It is bad for USA and US Economy.
Good Luck to us all.
Cheers,
VChip.
Calli Passion (http://callipassion.blogspot.com/)
Contributed $50
:eek:
It is bad for USA and US Economy.
Good Luck to us all.
Cheers,
VChip.
Calli Passion (http://callipassion.blogspot.com/)
Contributed $50
:eek:
girlfriend tattoo wiz khalifa tattoos
Canuck
02-13 10:46 PM
Dear friends,
I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. If any of you remember your history lessons from high school, the English used this exact policy of "Divide and Rule" to keep control over their colonies.
For example, in India, they would go into Moslem dominated cities, discriminate against them for jobs, and put Hindus in more prestigious positions, and vice-versa. They did this after the first war for independence in 1857 where Hindus, Moslems, rich and poor fought to overthrow the British occupation.
The very same policy is used by the U.S. government to control their population:
1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting
2) Infighting causes immigrant activists like IV to lose focus and weaken the agenda
3) Infighting results in racism between ROW, India, and China, which causes Americans to watch the circus, shake their heads and lobby for more immigration control
4) Poor regulation in the H1B program cause Americans to lose their jobs and blame the Indians and Chinese
...and the elite sit back, sip their martinis, and watch the fun.
So you have two choices before you:
1) Keep fighting, achieve none of the 3 main IV objectives, and continue your bonded slavery or
2) Unite as one to achieve all 3 objectives, and throw off your shackles
Remember, "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere" - Martin Luther King
I am appalled and disgusted by the mudslinging going on between ROW and India-born applicants. If any of you remember your history lessons from high school, the English used this exact policy of "Divide and Rule" to keep control over their colonies.
For example, in India, they would go into Moslem dominated cities, discriminate against them for jobs, and put Hindus in more prestigious positions, and vice-versa. They did this after the first war for independence in 1857 where Hindus, Moslems, rich and poor fought to overthrow the British occupation.
The very same policy is used by the U.S. government to control their population:
1) Per country quotas in EB immigration cause infighting
2) Infighting causes immigrant activists like IV to lose focus and weaken the agenda
3) Infighting results in racism between ROW, India, and China, which causes Americans to watch the circus, shake their heads and lobby for more immigration control
4) Poor regulation in the H1B program cause Americans to lose their jobs and blame the Indians and Chinese
...and the elite sit back, sip their martinis, and watch the fun.
So you have two choices before you:
1) Keep fighting, achieve none of the 3 main IV objectives, and continue your bonded slavery or
2) Unite as one to achieve all 3 objectives, and throw off your shackles
Remember, "Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere" - Martin Luther King
hairstyles Wiz Khalifa is cute.
alisa
01-18 08:40 PM
I am fed up of the blissful ignorance that is so characteristic of so many EB-based retrogressed folks.
Why should I care about this forum? Why should I contribute? Tell me what is wrong with me just sitting on my butt, and looking at Visa bulletins every month if
1) I am an Indian with EB-3 PD of Jun 2002 or later
2) I am an Indian with EB-2 PD after Jan 2005.
3) I am ROW with EB-3 PD of 2003
4) I am ROW with EB-2. (Ok. Here you can't convince me.)
Any other categories I am missing.
Post numbers, facts, figures, analysis. We will condense it to something marketable, so I can send it to people like us, and get them to participate.
BTW, I am ROW EB-3 with an expected, I am hoping, PD of 1Q 2007.
Why should I care about this forum? Why should I contribute? Tell me what is wrong with me just sitting on my butt, and looking at Visa bulletins every month if
1) I am an Indian with EB-3 PD of Jun 2002 or later
2) I am an Indian with EB-2 PD after Jan 2005.
3) I am ROW with EB-3 PD of 2003
4) I am ROW with EB-2. (Ok. Here you can't convince me.)
Any other categories I am missing.
Post numbers, facts, figures, analysis. We will condense it to something marketable, so I can send it to people like us, and get them to participate.
BTW, I am ROW EB-3 with an expected, I am hoping, PD of 1Q 2007.
ssss
11-14 05:23 PM
There seem to be less EB3 cases filed post PERM. May be due to retrogression every one started filing EB2
dotnetguru
04-08 11:11 PM
Well..you cut your BS first..just because Its not first hand doesnt mean it is unreal..just because I posted on IV doesnt mean I expected IV to take up this case..just b'coz sucker like you saw two different lanes in the airport doesnt mean all airports are like that..I posted my experience in the airport I travelled thru..I dont have to prove to morons like you.
You dont need to be best and brightest to tell me that Airports have different lanes..Oh..yeah...how will I know..I sneaked through Texas border...I never said all ppl stand in the same lane..I said, queues are different but unless you are deaf to your a** you can hear most of the conversation..atleast I did..I dont care if you didnt in your case?
different lanes means like up to 5 to 20 lanes for only citizens and gc holders.there will be some space with the division with that belt u see in airports and then up to 5 to 20 lanes for visa holders.number of lanes differ based on the size of the airport.this is what i have seen in newark,ATL,PHI,CLT,MIA.now ur friends might be in corner lane and then there is space and then that visa holder who got sent back is also in corner lane to be able to hear if at all it is possible to hear.so now tell me which airports do not have separation like that. any one can pitch in.i could hardly hear the next person questions how come ur friend had heard in the above scenario.beats me...
You dont need to be best and brightest to tell me that Airports have different lanes..Oh..yeah...how will I know..I sneaked through Texas border...I never said all ppl stand in the same lane..I said, queues are different but unless you are deaf to your a** you can hear most of the conversation..atleast I did..I dont care if you didnt in your case?
different lanes means like up to 5 to 20 lanes for only citizens and gc holders.there will be some space with the division with that belt u see in airports and then up to 5 to 20 lanes for visa holders.number of lanes differ based on the size of the airport.this is what i have seen in newark,ATL,PHI,CLT,MIA.now ur friends might be in corner lane and then there is space and then that visa holder who got sent back is also in corner lane to be able to hear if at all it is possible to hear.so now tell me which airports do not have separation like that. any one can pitch in.i could hardly hear the next person questions how come ur friend had heard in the above scenario.beats me...