
a1b2c3
10-20 10:57 PM
In Dec DOS will move the EB2I date to april 01, 06. And USCIS exhaust the visa number by approving the 06 cases and retrogress back to april 01, 03.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
And whoever has the 03 and 04 PDs will be screwed as usual.:mad:
It is not just the USCIS , DOS is also the culprit.
If that happens, it will give me a stronger reason to return to India. In fact, at times I feel that is exactly what's going to transpire. The dates probably will keep inching forward and then make a U turn somewhere and I'll be back in India much sooner. And I don't think it would be that bad considering growth opportunities back home and of course our accumulated savings which will go out of the country along with us.
wallpaper hayley williams hairstyle with

h1vegas
06-23 11:58 PM
Thanks Dilip
I appreciate it
I appreciate it
ps57002
10-07 05:27 PM
bump
2011 hayley williams hairstyle

smisachu
08-27 01:56 PM
The reason why most people end up with such situations is that the employers don�t file for H1 extensions on time. Though the law allows filing of H1 extensions upto 6 months before its expiry, most employers file for extensions only at the last moment. It�s advisable to go for premium processing in such cases, so as to get the approvals on time.
You can apply H1 extn earlier than 6 months. Mine was expiring in Sep 07. I applied on Jan 5th 07. Got 7-8-9 year extn in April.
You can apply H1 extn earlier than 6 months. Mine was expiring in Sep 07. I applied on Jan 5th 07. Got 7-8-9 year extn in April.
more...

laborchic
10-12 01:43 PM
If you see a guy wearing a black suit and a pink tie in the party today than thats NOT me...
he he he .. I am getting in party mood already..
he he he .. I am getting in party mood already..
HawaldarNaik
10-11 01:02 PM
Significant movement in EB2, possibly back to September Bullietin dates i.e. Aug 2006
The only reason why the dates may stay where there are for this month according to me is due to the elections in first week of Nov where some USCIS employees may be used for
The only reason why the dates may stay where there are for this month according to me is due to the elections in first week of Nov where some USCIS employees may be used for
more...

sravani
05-12 11:32 AM
My heart really goes out for Neelima and her family! I also faced this kind of situation in my office to a lesser extent.
I am working as a permanent employee for a company and there are very few Asians working in this company. One of the business unit is outsourced to India and in our annual off-site meeting, the manager of that business unit sarcastically mentioned in the meeting infront of all the employees, how people in India lie about their resumes and how Indians are inefficient etc. etc. I felt so angry, sad and immediately walked out of the meeting.
I am working as a permanent employee for a company and there are very few Asians working in this company. One of the business unit is outsourced to India and in our annual off-site meeting, the manager of that business unit sarcastically mentioned in the meeting infront of all the employees, how people in India lie about their resumes and how Indians are inefficient etc. etc. I felt so angry, sad and immediately walked out of the meeting.
2010 dresses hayley williams hair
Jaime
09-27 01:16 PM
We can wrap them with a paper saying
I started my Immgration Process on ##/##/####
Give me priority over illegals
Great idea! How about adding (in caps) "LEGAL Immigration Process" and then "Stop the Reverse Brain Drain - Give me priority over illegals"
I started my Immgration Process on ##/##/####
Give me priority over illegals
Great idea! How about adding (in caps) "LEGAL Immigration Process" and then "Stop the Reverse Brain Drain - Give me priority over illegals"
more...
GCplease
01-22 10:01 AM
FY EB1 EB2 EB3
2003 1,266 8,536 10,647
2004 2,998 16,262 19,889
2005 6,336 16,687 23,250
2006 3,156 3,720 3,006
2007 2,855 6,203 17,795
2008 5,327 14,819 3,576
21,938 66,227 78,163
Going forward, EB3 would be in 3000 to 4000 range unless we come together as a force and act.
Really sad to see these numbers.
Most of the EB3 numbers in 2004, 2005 and 2007 would have gone to Nurses and Physios.
Looks like, we have been in this 3 to 4k range for a while.
Heaven save us.
2003 1,266 8,536 10,647
2004 2,998 16,262 19,889
2005 6,336 16,687 23,250
2006 3,156 3,720 3,006
2007 2,855 6,203 17,795
2008 5,327 14,819 3,576
21,938 66,227 78,163
Going forward, EB3 would be in 3000 to 4000 range unless we come together as a force and act.
Really sad to see these numbers.
Most of the EB3 numbers in 2004, 2005 and 2007 would have gone to Nurses and Physios.
Looks like, we have been in this 3 to 4k range for a while.
Heaven save us.
hair hayley williams hairstyle.
Gravitation
07-23 09:27 AM
One unconfirmed report indicates that NSC alone received 8000 by Fedex alone on July 2, 2007. It appears that people should be prepared for the potential delays in receipt notices for post-July 2 receipt notices.
So assuming similar numbers from UPS and DHL gives us a ballpark estimate of ~25,000 applications.
So assuming similar numbers from UPS and DHL gives us a ballpark estimate of ~25,000 applications.
more...
kumarc123
05-29 11:32 AM
This whole spelling bee thing is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. By any standards, it is pure and simple torture to subject the kids to memorizing thousands of words and their stupid spellings. And what use is that? Have they never heard of something called SPELL-CHECK in Microsoft Word and other email services ?
Or are they afraid that their kid will go to a job interview and someone might ask them to spell the word that no one on the planet ever uses and is only present in the Oxford Dictionary.
Those who subject their kids to such a regimented, rigorous, scripted childhood are preparing a next generation of work-force that would only know how to follow the orders and accept directions.
85 % of the fortune 500 CEOs are not MBAs. And the other 15% that have an MBA, only 3 of the 15 have done MBA from an IVY LEAGUE school.
What that tells you is that too much education and scholarly childhood increases your job security, in that sense that you will never be unemployed, but it decreases the chances that you will be on the top or you will be a billionaire.
The biggest prize goes NOT TO people who can follow directions and know everything, but who can GIVE directions and get things done.
I tend to disagrees with your comments, firstly please dont call this a stupid event, as a lot of young students strive to win this competition. In order to lead you have to follow, I have come across some smart ass Indians who love to talk and give directions, but they miss whole chunk of substance in their directions. (I don't mean to target you or disrespect any one else up here).
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
Or are they afraid that their kid will go to a job interview and someone might ask them to spell the word that no one on the planet ever uses and is only present in the Oxford Dictionary.
Those who subject their kids to such a regimented, rigorous, scripted childhood are preparing a next generation of work-force that would only know how to follow the orders and accept directions.
85 % of the fortune 500 CEOs are not MBAs. And the other 15% that have an MBA, only 3 of the 15 have done MBA from an IVY LEAGUE school.
What that tells you is that too much education and scholarly childhood increases your job security, in that sense that you will never be unemployed, but it decreases the chances that you will be on the top or you will be a billionaire.
The biggest prize goes NOT TO people who can follow directions and know everything, but who can GIVE directions and get things done.
I tend to disagrees with your comments, firstly please dont call this a stupid event, as a lot of young students strive to win this competition. In order to lead you have to follow, I have come across some smart ass Indians who love to talk and give directions, but they miss whole chunk of substance in their directions. (I don't mean to target you or disrespect any one else up here).
Your commments on parents motivating their childeren to strive for success in their lives, their is nothing wrong in that, would you rather have them go smoke dope and jerk around to waste their time? I am indian and proud to be, , above all proud that my parents pushed me to excel and do better with the opportunities granted to me.
However it is some desi companies who brought in the trend of lying and faking to get thie ways. But believe me , they dont get much further in their lives. I am glad strict restrictions are imposed on these companies, and the type of consultants they bring on board.
Is it fair that the person doing Masters from this country be put in the same boat as a fresh of boat from India?
Good Luck!
The famous quote is: You can only fool me once!
hot hayley williams hair dye.

psethi
07-01 02:37 PM
I am trying to efile AP and there is a question regarding date of intended departure and expected length of the trip. I am applying AP for emergency travel and don't have any fixed plans for travel now. Please let me know what to fill if any one is in the same situation who have e-filed.
anyone
anyone
more...
house orange hair hayley williams
ganguteli
03-18 11:23 AM
Strange, this guy gets banned, but the person that opened a thread seeking advise on his "shop-lifting" immigration advice, does not. Wonder what our standards are with regards to banning people.
[Dont want to report posts any longer either as those seem to be falling on deaf ears..]
Shoplifting does not divide EB population. But if you open a thread to pitch EB3 against EB2 then I think he should be banned. I can click the red triangle on top of post to report it because I do not think anyone in IV or any senior member has time to waste all day reading every post and deleting them.
[Dont want to report posts any longer either as those seem to be falling on deaf ears..]
Shoplifting does not divide EB population. But if you open a thread to pitch EB3 against EB2 then I think he should be banned. I can click the red triangle on top of post to report it because I do not think anyone in IV or any senior member has time to waste all day reading every post and deleting them.
tattoo Short Bangs | Hayley Williams

willgetgc2005
10-12 04:05 PM
Guys,
Let us differentiate ourselves. Legal immigrants include people who come here on family based PR petitions. We are Highly skilled legal Immigrants.
IMHO, WE SHOUD USE "WE ARE HIGHLY SKILLED LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" INSTEAD OF "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS". Going by what is happening in the hill and elsewhere, this distinction will work favorably for us.
PAPPU, others, comment. Let us all be consistent.
I used the subject line: US immigration system: problems faced by legal immigrants
thanks for taking the lead on this issue.
Let us differentiate ourselves. Legal immigrants include people who come here on family based PR petitions. We are Highly skilled legal Immigrants.
IMHO, WE SHOUD USE "WE ARE HIGHLY SKILLED LEGAL IMMIGRANTS" INSTEAD OF "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS". Going by what is happening in the hill and elsewhere, this distinction will work favorably for us.
PAPPU, others, comment. Let us all be consistent.
I used the subject line: US immigration system: problems faced by legal immigrants
thanks for taking the lead on this issue.
more...
pictures images hayley williams hair.

desi3933
06-18 03:25 PM
Also, what forms do you need to apply for H4 extension? can you have 2 valid visas at the same time say B1/B2 and H4?
I-539 (Filing Fee $200). Application To Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
One can have more than 1 visas, but only one active status when physically present in the USA.
Exception: One may maintain H1/H4/L1/L2 status along with AOS Pending status.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
I-539 (Filing Fee $200). Application To Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
One can have more than 1 visas, but only one active status when physically present in the USA.
Exception: One may maintain H1/H4/L1/L2 status along with AOS Pending status.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
dresses hayley williams hair dye.
MunnaBhai
10-12 09:53 AM
This guy is pro immigrant writer. His articles are regularly published by cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/navarrette/index.html.
Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist. Read his column at
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/navarrette/index.html
Should we contact this guy?
ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/12/navarrette/index.html.
Ruben Navarrette Jr. is a member of the editorial board of the San Diego Union-Tribune and a nationally syndicated columnist. Read his column at
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-ed/navarrette/index.html
Should we contact this guy?
ruben.navarrette@uniontrib.com.
more...
makeup 2010 Hayley Williams Hair

Mr. Brown
09-13 09:10 PM
I own a house and haven't even applied for I-485. My PD is Sep 07. It's been almost 2 yrs since my purchase and I couldn't be happier.
I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. I am EB3 I with PD 2006. No hopes of GC in near future. Just want to see the trend....
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
I am thinking of buying a home without waiting for GC approval. I am EB3 I with PD 2006. No hopes of GC in near future. Just want to see the trend....
Please vote yes if your GC is pending and you own a house.
Please vote no if your GC is pending and you are renting.
girlfriend hayley williams hairstyle with
belmontboy
03-15 11:26 PM
Comtting a crime and trying to blame it on others for that....
is that what you are supporting?
Don't jump without understanding my comments.
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
is that what you are supporting?
Don't jump without understanding my comments.
what makes you come to conclusion that i am supporting him?
we shouldnot judge others without understanding circumstances. Even if he has intentionally comitted crime, he is going to answer to God for this sooner for later.
some "shoplifters" are not theives.
hairstyles Hayley Williams Hair Styles
vhd999
09-22 06:08 PM
I applied for FOIA on my 140/485 petitions and I have got scanned copies of the file. It took more than an year to get the copies.
To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.
Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Independence Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.
My Details are:
EB2-India-PD-Dec2005-Perm-I 140 Approved in May2006
Thanks in advance for the help.
To my surprise and disappointment, 140 approval notice was not included in the copies they have sent.
Can we get the copy of I-140 Approval Notice under the Freedom Of Independence Act (FOIA)? If so, please advise the way to do it.
My Details are:
EB2-India-PD-Dec2005-Perm-I 140 Approved in May2006
Thanks in advance for the help.
reddymjm
05-13 02:26 PM
well ..the problem is by the time EB3 - person gets his chance --he may become more qualified than a EB2 candidate ..esp in IT. for eg -- tell me who is more qualified.
say a person does MS (maybe from timbuktu) has 1-2 years experience (EB2) ..and there is another EB3 person with 4 year college - 3 yr experience when he applied in 2001 .(so now he has 10 yr experience and along the way he got certifications etc) ..so now who is more valuable ??
the problem is there are (some have been rectified) lot of loopholes, problems, inefficiencies (and I care rat's a__ attitude at USCIS) ..how else can you justify the wastage of visas every year ..when the US needs immigrants just as immigrants need US
How many of MS(EB2) candidates got Jobs without faking their resumes. I am not saying all EB3 are not doing that. At the same time not all companies do EB2.
say a person does MS (maybe from timbuktu) has 1-2 years experience (EB2) ..and there is another EB3 person with 4 year college - 3 yr experience when he applied in 2001 .(so now he has 10 yr experience and along the way he got certifications etc) ..so now who is more valuable ??
the problem is there are (some have been rectified) lot of loopholes, problems, inefficiencies (and I care rat's a__ attitude at USCIS) ..how else can you justify the wastage of visas every year ..when the US needs immigrants just as immigrants need US
How many of MS(EB2) candidates got Jobs without faking their resumes. I am not saying all EB3 are not doing that. At the same time not all companies do EB2.
ultimo
09-20 09:38 AM
o.k.. just to divert the topic ..2 questions
1) when do you think EB3 india will reach mar 2004
2) how to apply for ssn after getting EAD ...my wife was on h-4 before ..Thanks
show the Ead & passport in ssn office :)
1) when do you think EB3 india will reach mar 2004
2) how to apply for ssn after getting EAD ...my wife was on h-4 before ..Thanks
show the Ead & passport in ssn office :)