gc_on_demand
03-13 12:14 PM
Our state is like Indian farmers. Indian farmers look for rain in July, August and september for good harvest...we look for July, Aug and Sept for good visa bulletin. Government will not do anything for hard working farmers in India and here for hard working professionals.
We also get Draught in some category.. Like Eb3 India..
We also get Draught in some category.. Like Eb3 India..
wallpaper Jesse Eisenberg as Mark
pbojja
05-21 04:24 PM
My Wife's I-140 RD is May 9th 2007 and it was filed at Nebraska center.
Online Case status says that this case was transferred from Nebraska Center to Texas center in end of april 2008. So now this case will be processed using the original Reciept date or it will have a reciept date when this case was transferred? Current processing date is way past then her original RD.
We have to file for her H-1 B Extension and it is critical to get I-140 so that we can extend it for 3 years instead of one year.
Please let me know if someone has any info...
Technically it should be your original receipt date , thats means your wife 140 should be processed now but guess what that happens only if TSC finds your wifes file , not sure where the tranfer cases are stored , If they use computer they will definetly find the case but looks like they find the cases by boxes ... I m in the same boat and waiting for 140 approval after transfer to TSC , hope they find our box one day
Online Case status says that this case was transferred from Nebraska Center to Texas center in end of april 2008. So now this case will be processed using the original Reciept date or it will have a reciept date when this case was transferred? Current processing date is way past then her original RD.
We have to file for her H-1 B Extension and it is critical to get I-140 so that we can extend it for 3 years instead of one year.
Please let me know if someone has any info...
Technically it should be your original receipt date , thats means your wife 140 should be processed now but guess what that happens only if TSC finds your wifes file , not sure where the tranfer cases are stored , If they use computer they will definetly find the case but looks like they find the cases by boxes ... I m in the same boat and waiting for 140 approval after transfer to TSC , hope they find our box one day
rongha_2000
03-18 04:41 PM
Bump
:confused:I am in same situtation. I want to reenter on AP and continue on H1-B. Can I do that? My company says its their policy that once I use AP to enter I will have to switch from H1-B to EAD. I dont want to do that. Can I still continue on H1-B?
:confused:I am in same situtation. I want to reenter on AP and continue on H1-B. Can I do that? My company says its their policy that once I use AP to enter I will have to switch from H1-B to EAD. I dont want to do that. Can I still continue on H1-B?
2011 dresses Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo mark zuckerberg and eduardo saverin.
gcsim
06-12 06:44 PM
I agree with you, i think he is in deep s.... and the whole trying to type broken English thing is also fishy (in my opinion its on purpose)!
This guy has been in the country for more then 3 years (at least - based on his h1 being valid till 2011 which means recently extended)) on a work visa and cannot communicate a simple fact that they were fooling around and he didnt intend any harm (if that is the fact).... HE must be really really good at what he does at work for his company to keep him!
But to give the benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty - I wish him luck!
I really hope i m wrong in judging you... and seriously I wish you all the best if you are being honest about the whole thing.
Thats what I noticed when i read his post first time....this broken English seems to be on purpose.....by the way r u from India terriblething?
This guy has been in the country for more then 3 years (at least - based on his h1 being valid till 2011 which means recently extended)) on a work visa and cannot communicate a simple fact that they were fooling around and he didnt intend any harm (if that is the fact).... HE must be really really good at what he does at work for his company to keep him!
But to give the benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty - I wish him luck!
I really hope i m wrong in judging you... and seriously I wish you all the best if you are being honest about the whole thing.
Thats what I noticed when i read his post first time....this broken English seems to be on purpose.....by the way r u from India terriblething?
more...
boreal
10-10 10:12 PM
I hope it does some good to you and makes your PD current/closer so that you dont eat/sleep/drink VB. C mon man... There are other things you can do. Dont get offended by what I am saying. If your PD is closer, I can understand your excitement. But a lot of people are just killing time in forums by working their ass off on predictions and call it comic relief. I hope IV core members stop encouraging this kind of behavior.
Oh God! Take a break buddy. Why does everything have to end with - "please close this thread" or "hope someone closes this thread.." If you dont like to read something, just ignore the thread..dont show off the two feet inside the big mouth!!
Oh God! Take a break buddy. Why does everything have to end with - "please close this thread" or "hope someone closes this thread.." If you dont like to read something, just ignore the thread..dont show off the two feet inside the big mouth!!

LostInGCProcess
01-15 11:20 AM
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/rpt/2008-R-0347.htm
Could you please edit your post so that it does not take up 10 pages space of may be 10 -15 lines of information?
Could you please edit your post so that it does not take up 10 pages space of may be 10 -15 lines of information?
more...
indigokiwi
03-10 08:12 PM
Hope my small donation helps. I am encouraging my friends to contribute.
Receipt number for this payment is: 2553-5233-6038-5007
Thank you. If you let me know the amount, I can add it to the total. I am keeping track of the contributions. You can PM me if you want.
Receipt number for this payment is: 2553-5233-6038-5007
Thank you. If you let me know the amount, I can add it to the total. I am keeping track of the contributions. You can PM me if you want.
2010 Make room, Mark Zuckerberg.
DSLStart
08-23 01:07 PM
some time back when I had called I was told it was assigned to an officer (PD not current though). What does that mean?
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:
more...

lacrossegc
07-20 06:03 PM
Whenever an attempt to increase visa numbers is made a budget point of order can usually be made. So, you will need 60 votes to amend the law.
"Before every one starts to bash Hillary : this is what someone on IV posted regarding Senate floor Amendment 2339... and now it sort of makes sense:"
Not really. Senators voted against this because they opposed the underlying amendment. The Democratic opposition stems from the facts that the amendment proposed to re-capture from all categories and then re-distribute accordingly to a Republican preference. For instance EB-3, numbers re-captured didn't all go to EB-3. The amendment gave 61,000 to Schedule A and then re-distributed the rest equally.
A much fairer, simpler and permanent solution is to simply rollover the unused numbers to next years numbers.
"Before every one starts to bash Hillary : this is what someone on IV posted regarding Senate floor Amendment 2339... and now it sort of makes sense:"
Not really. Senators voted against this because they opposed the underlying amendment. The Democratic opposition stems from the facts that the amendment proposed to re-capture from all categories and then re-distribute accordingly to a Republican preference. For instance EB-3, numbers re-captured didn't all go to EB-3. The amendment gave 61,000 to Schedule A and then re-distributed the rest equally.
A much fairer, simpler and permanent solution is to simply rollover the unused numbers to next years numbers.
hair of Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse
casinoroyale
07-01 10:38 AM
In AP e-file application, for the country there are choices like
"INDIA-GOA"
"INDIA-SIKKI"
"INDIA-ANDAM"
"INDIA-INDIA"
Anybody can tell me why these sub-categories have been created?
"INDIA-GOA"
"INDIA-SIKKI"
"INDIA-ANDAM"
"INDIA-INDIA"
Anybody can tell me why these sub-categories have been created?
more...
WithoutGCAmigo
06-18 11:04 AM
When the EAD and AP dates processing dates are backlogged, there isn't much advantage to early filing.
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
WithoutGCAmigo, no panic. there are processing dates which you should be worried about after you file EAD / AP etc.
To file it goes per visa bulletin. Hope you are upto date with that.
thats the talk of the town, sorry COUNTRY now
IV memeber experts - should be on the way to throw more light / clarify
good luck
hot Brasileiro Eduardo Saverin
chanduv23
10-11 12:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
more...
house dresses eduardo saverin mark
va_labor2002
09-15 04:07 PM
I will be very delighted if folks can utilise the private message option to exchange emails and phone numbers to explore real estate.
It is a public Forum. It is created for sharing ideas among the members. The success story of mr Reddy will give inspiration to other members to be successful. His information was realy helpful to lot of people.If it helps to anybody ,why do you want to stop this discussion ? If you are not comfortable with this,you don't need to read this thread ! OK ?
It is a public Forum. It is created for sharing ideas among the members. The success story of mr Reddy will give inspiration to other members to be successful. His information was realy helpful to lot of people.If it helps to anybody ,why do you want to stop this discussion ? If you are not comfortable with this,you don't need to read this thread ! OK ?
tattoo Mark Zuckerberg
funny
09-22 01:59 PM
Folks,
Lets start posting the messages "I Called.." (of course you have to call first..:D)
Lets start posting the messages "I Called.." (of course you have to call first..:D)
more...
pictures Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg. * Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker
masala dosa
03-27 02:37 PM
Wow PCS, your case is great example!!!
I vote for PCS
I vote for PCS
dresses Mark Zuckerberg, the founder
maximus777
07-02 12:09 AM
These ppl are talking about giving amnesty to ILLEGALS...let me repeat it.. amnesty=award for being ILLEGAL. They have done that before and all of a sudden we F'KIN LEGAL TEMP WORKERS from India/China have to worry about the LEGAL aspect of filing a law-suit.
Something is seriously screwed up with this. This is no different than a pseudo-SLAVERY. Now all of a sudden most of you will say, no one put a gun on your head to work. Ofcourse not, but why hell do they create a dual intent H1FU?K Visa where they show you the carrot and create a indentured servant system and discriminate on the basis of the country of your birth. It is discrimination. Trust me when there was SLAVERY in the US , it was defined LEGAL.
Very well put - could not agree with you more.
Something is seriously screwed up with this. This is no different than a pseudo-SLAVERY. Now all of a sudden most of you will say, no one put a gun on your head to work. Ofcourse not, but why hell do they create a dual intent H1FU?K Visa where they show you the carrot and create a indentured servant system and discriminate on the basis of the country of your birth. It is discrimination. Trust me when there was SLAVERY in the US , it was defined LEGAL.
Very well put - could not agree with you more.
more...
makeup chaos are Mark Zuckerberg,
gc_check
04-19 10:47 AM
Somebody knew already....
Obama to hold meeting on immigration reform | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7527577.html)
Well, Obama is a first a politician, in his first term as a President, seeking second term. What else do you expect... Latinos & Hispanic votes are very crucial for him if he wants to stay in office... Well, that doesn't mean he will deliver on immigration reform.. All he wants is to tell people , he tried, but he need to do more to convince the other side.... Same old story...
Obama revives immigration reform - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/156711-obama-turns-to-immigration-as-reelection-bid-gathers-steam)
"The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.
Blame game started already !!!!
Obama to hold meeting on immigration reform | AP Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7527577.html)
Well, Obama is a first a politician, in his first term as a President, seeking second term. What else do you expect... Latinos & Hispanic votes are very crucial for him if he wants to stay in office... Well, that doesn't mean he will deliver on immigration reform.. All he wants is to tell people , he tried, but he need to do more to convince the other side.... Same old story...
Obama revives immigration reform - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/156711-obama-turns-to-immigration-as-reelection-bid-gathers-steam)
"The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.
Blame game started already !!!!
girlfriend In this photo: mark zuckerberg
desi3933
06-30 02:05 PM
To so called "freedom figher"
Court cases are filed with legal basis. Not on emotional outburst.
I suggest that you spend your $100 to get an advice from lawyer on your "points" including the meaning for "We the People".
.
Thanks for red, guys.
You are not even ready to take advice from an attorney for your "great" idea, and somehow believes that lawsuit is an easy game.
Have you have been to courthouse? Been a part of civil lawsuit? I have and I had guts to be pro-se (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_pro).
Have a good day!
Court cases are filed with legal basis. Not on emotional outburst.
I suggest that you spend your $100 to get an advice from lawyer on your "points" including the meaning for "We the People".
.
Thanks for red, guys.
You are not even ready to take advice from an attorney for your "great" idea, and somehow believes that lawsuit is an easy game.
Have you have been to courthouse? Been a part of civil lawsuit? I have and I had guts to be pro-se (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_pro).
Have a good day!
hairstyles mark zuckerberg eduardo

ragz4u
04-03 10:34 AM
Looks like the guy we engage for our cause gets a shot to speak about immigration on WSJ and guess what he forgets us all together. Great job for picking QGA core team.
I am just reposting my post from yesterday just so that the people on core can read my thoughts…
“Guys,
I don’t mean to insult your intelligence, but who ever came up with ideas to ask, celebrities, a noble laurite and other accomplished folks from the immigration community to send faxes does not have the slightest plan on how to make this succeed.
If this is the kind of ideas the “lobbyists” QGA is giving us, may we need some fresh blood in helping us out. I completely agree “eb3retro” in working with AILA.org in helping us get our message across. PLEASE STOP THIS INSANE IDEA OF SENDING FAXES all the time either from members of IV or asking other people to do it on our behalf. We are hurting ourselves and don’t even know it. As I have said in my earlier posts “We need the Erin Brockovich of immigration to help us on this, and I am the AILA or similar organization can do this for us.”
Good Luck.
Quite frankly, I did not want to reply to your post, but your repitition above forces me to!
1) You have NO idea what it was like to find a lobbyist ready to work with us given a) We are dealing with a very sensitive issue b) We had only 10K in cash (5K raised by core members) and another 10K promised again by the core team. Do a real exercise and get a lobbyist to sign a contract with you for after revealing to them that you have only 20K. Try it now with even 50K and see how many lobbyists are ready to tow your line
2) Regarding your talk of Erin Brockovich and all, you do not even seem to grasp the fact that AILA is interested in the 11 million undocument workers. 500,000 skilled workers are nothing but a drop in the ocean compared to them.
In any case, have you done your part in contacting AILA? We have! Its easy to sit on the fence and complain but it takes conviction to actually DO something
3) Do you have any idea how difficult the task is to get amendments in? Do you know how much a fine balance the Republicans and Democrats achieved and are not ready to take on anything that might disturb the balance? Also do not forget that 500K people is not even 1% of the US population but 11 Million illegal immigrants make a sizeable chunk and alsong with Hispanics make more than 13% of the population. Now given this, who would you as a politician try to appease? 13% of the population or 0.1% of it?
4) And what made you think that faxing celebrities is an idea of the core team or QGA? Please read the posts again. It was an idea by a member!
I am just reposting my post from yesterday just so that the people on core can read my thoughts…
“Guys,
I don’t mean to insult your intelligence, but who ever came up with ideas to ask, celebrities, a noble laurite and other accomplished folks from the immigration community to send faxes does not have the slightest plan on how to make this succeed.
If this is the kind of ideas the “lobbyists” QGA is giving us, may we need some fresh blood in helping us out. I completely agree “eb3retro” in working with AILA.org in helping us get our message across. PLEASE STOP THIS INSANE IDEA OF SENDING FAXES all the time either from members of IV or asking other people to do it on our behalf. We are hurting ourselves and don’t even know it. As I have said in my earlier posts “We need the Erin Brockovich of immigration to help us on this, and I am the AILA or similar organization can do this for us.”
Good Luck.
Quite frankly, I did not want to reply to your post, but your repitition above forces me to!
1) You have NO idea what it was like to find a lobbyist ready to work with us given a) We are dealing with a very sensitive issue b) We had only 10K in cash (5K raised by core members) and another 10K promised again by the core team. Do a real exercise and get a lobbyist to sign a contract with you for after revealing to them that you have only 20K. Try it now with even 50K and see how many lobbyists are ready to tow your line
2) Regarding your talk of Erin Brockovich and all, you do not even seem to grasp the fact that AILA is interested in the 11 million undocument workers. 500,000 skilled workers are nothing but a drop in the ocean compared to them.
In any case, have you done your part in contacting AILA? We have! Its easy to sit on the fence and complain but it takes conviction to actually DO something
3) Do you have any idea how difficult the task is to get amendments in? Do you know how much a fine balance the Republicans and Democrats achieved and are not ready to take on anything that might disturb the balance? Also do not forget that 500K people is not even 1% of the US population but 11 Million illegal immigrants make a sizeable chunk and alsong with Hispanics make more than 13% of the population. Now given this, who would you as a politician try to appease? 13% of the population or 0.1% of it?
4) And what made you think that faxing celebrities is an idea of the core team or QGA? Please read the posts again. It was an idea by a member!
sanju
07-11 01:41 AM
These USINPAC folks are shameless creatures who will take credit for the sun shining tomorrow morning. Lets send this guy Sanjay Puri, Robinder Sachdev and his fraudsters team a dictionary so that he knows how to spell IMMIGRATION correctly even if he has some malicious thoughts and actions in his mind. All they are good at is to do photo oppotunities and do these frauds where they claim to have worked or be working on an issue. I can also do the fund raisers and get photos taken. But there is where it stops with USINPAC. The politicians walk away with the money and turn their back on them and these guys start looking for the next politician to do a fund raiser for and get photo opportunity. How much more foolish can this get?
I agree with you 100%. I think Anti-Immigrants like NumbersUSA and Tom Tancredo is better than USINPAC. For Anti-immigrants atleast we know where they stand and we know what to expect from them. usinpac is the worst kind of disease for the community where they can trick you anytime and you will not even know when they are stabbing you at your back. They just want to do photo-ops and claim the credit for the things they didn't even know. I live in VA and most people in Indian community in northern VA know about the inside story of these scamster. Initially a few lawmakers got the impression that usinpac represent the Indian American community, maybe that is what the con-artist at this org conveyed to a few lawmakers. Now everybody in DC area, including the lawmakers, know the truth about this group. A journalist friend in MD told me that even press and reporters know about this totally useless org called usinpac.
It is one thing if they do something and then claim credit for doing it. The problem is first of all they claim to represent entire Indian American community; on top of that they do not do anything about the any issue including green card issue. But when they see something happening they will try to take ownership of anything moving and will try to make a show that things are moving because of them. Just as in this case, all the members of IV sent flowers and these guys are releasing press release to tell to the world that they are the once doing this drive. Such press release from them is extremely damaging as the basic intent of the ENTIRE flower campaign was o draw media attention. In this case usinpac did not spare all the people spending days and nights to coordinate, Nixtor and English_august and thousands of people who sent flowers. How can someone stoop so low? Now they want to get media attention and that is why they have sneaked in this press release. IV core must come clean on this and clearly renounce these consistent immature acts of these con-artists. This org with extremely bad reputation and we must stay as far away from them as possible.
I agree with you 100%. I think Anti-Immigrants like NumbersUSA and Tom Tancredo is better than USINPAC. For Anti-immigrants atleast we know where they stand and we know what to expect from them. usinpac is the worst kind of disease for the community where they can trick you anytime and you will not even know when they are stabbing you at your back. They just want to do photo-ops and claim the credit for the things they didn't even know. I live in VA and most people in Indian community in northern VA know about the inside story of these scamster. Initially a few lawmakers got the impression that usinpac represent the Indian American community, maybe that is what the con-artist at this org conveyed to a few lawmakers. Now everybody in DC area, including the lawmakers, know the truth about this group. A journalist friend in MD told me that even press and reporters know about this totally useless org called usinpac.
It is one thing if they do something and then claim credit for doing it. The problem is first of all they claim to represent entire Indian American community; on top of that they do not do anything about the any issue including green card issue. But when they see something happening they will try to take ownership of anything moving and will try to make a show that things are moving because of them. Just as in this case, all the members of IV sent flowers and these guys are releasing press release to tell to the world that they are the once doing this drive. Such press release from them is extremely damaging as the basic intent of the ENTIRE flower campaign was o draw media attention. In this case usinpac did not spare all the people spending days and nights to coordinate, Nixtor and English_august and thousands of people who sent flowers. How can someone stoop so low? Now they want to get media attention and that is why they have sneaked in this press release. IV core must come clean on this and clearly renounce these consistent immature acts of these con-artists. This org with extremely bad reputation and we must stay as far away from them as possible.
Dipika
02-24 05:57 PM
i agree. how about sending flowers to precident with message that if half million legal immigrant waiting in EB get GC, will definitely buy home, so it will help to improve US Housing crisis.