lkapildev
01-08 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ramba;211906] You be better in that stressfull Job. Donot judge before seeing IT QA Jobs. This job is firing or else you will be fired and someone from BLR and HYD will take your job.
wallpaper Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull
senk1s
02-24 03:04 PM
I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...
When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying you can now use ssn# for tax filing purposes....
HTH,
webm: After how long (approx) did you receive the confirmation letter - we sent it out about 2 months ago
When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying you can now use ssn# for tax filing purposes....
HTH,
webm: After how long (approx) did you receive the confirmation letter - we sent it out about 2 months ago
Lollerskater
04-23 11:46 AM
I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
2011 Jennifer Lopez Feat Pitbull On
gconmymind
10-29 04:25 PM
which service center?
Send email or call your consulate in India. They will either be able to update it or let you know what to do. You should be able to correct by hand when you go for the interview.
Send email or call your consulate in India. They will either be able to update it or let you know what to do. You should be able to correct by hand when you go for the interview.
more...
desidude
12-22 10:12 AM
I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
Technically speaking, your 180 days start from the day you filed your I-485. ie. 180 days start from July 2nd in your case. You can still clarify with your attorney to make sure.
1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?
I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.
Technically speaking, your 180 days start from the day you filed your I-485. ie. 180 days start from July 2nd in your case. You can still clarify with your attorney to make sure.
amsgc
06-30 07:26 PM
I like this thread - positive, reasonable, and makes sense.
more...
thomachan72
05-12 09:53 AM
Dear All,
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
2010 Jennifer Lopez On The Floor Ft

whoever
07-19 10:36 AM
guess what i have a question. this is what happened. we are married in india quite sometime back, however, we had no marriage certificate and could not get one from india after trying for a long time. so we got married again here itself some weeks back. we had been filing tax as a couple until now. how to amend that?
more...
gbof
08-01 11:55 AM
....gC ka mousamm aa gya....
hair 01 – On the Floor ft. Pitbull.
delax
07-16 08:55 AM
USCIS decided a date Jun 1, 2006 to be current for EB2, so that Visa Numbers are not lost this year. This they decided on the basis of numbers of applications they were able to process by Jul 8, 2008. We all know that I485 Processing Date for NSC was Jul 28, 2007 and TSC was July 17, 2007. These dates were posted on Jun 15 and by July 8, might have moved by a day or two.
Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.
Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.
In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.
Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.
Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.
You may be correct about the PD see-saw but I am not convinced about the RD logic. I know of at least a dozen friends (EB2-I) with PD in mid 2003 who filed in June 2007 and were approved by Oct 2007. The RD during that time was in 2006.
Last year USCIS announced (I remember it was last quarter) that for processing all the files received will take around 18 months. We have just 6-9 months gone.
Jul - Sep, the Priority date should not change, because USCIS has to approve all the processed application, they think approvable.
In Oct, also it may remain same, but after that, it will not be able to sustain demand and face retrogression. Nov 2008 to Jun 2009 there may be seesaw of Priority Date +/-1 years of 2005.
Jul-Aug 2009 USCIS may come across similar situation as this year - but in this case all applications of July 2007 processed - I think that time PD will be some date in 2005.
Right now Processing date might be frozen of 2-3 months, because USCIS may put entire energy in approving EB2 processed cases.
You may be correct about the PD see-saw but I am not convinced about the RD logic. I know of at least a dozen friends (EB2-I) with PD in mid 2003 who filed in June 2007 and were approved by Oct 2007. The RD during that time was in 2006.
more...

srsrsr
07-19 08:17 PM
Hello everyone!
I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!
Thanks,
Raj
I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!
Thanks,
Raj
hot Jennifer Lopez Feat Pitbull On
gc_chahiye
11-19 12:41 PM
i am going for the h1 stamping first time . in form 156 how long do you intend to stay in usa ? for that i wrote 3 years . is it ok ? and my sister is also in usa .so for one question i wrote the same thing because we should be honest thats why.
here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?
should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .
+ 3 years is correct, as thats what your H1 petition is for. You will get a 3 year multiple entry visa, thats the standard for H1.
+ no problem with your sister being in the US. The H1-B is a dual intent visa. Unlike a student visa or a tourist visa you are not required to prove any ties to INdia or convince them that you'll return. Dont take any support letter from your parents, its not needed. As long as you have a bonafide job offer from the US and your degree certificate etc are in order, you are good to go.
If they ask you if you'll come back, the answer is upto you: you can say yes, you can say you'll evaluate in 3 years if you want to return or extend for another 3 etc. Typically it does not come up because of the dual-intent nature of this visa.
here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?
should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .
+ 3 years is correct, as thats what your H1 petition is for. You will get a 3 year multiple entry visa, thats the standard for H1.
+ no problem with your sister being in the US. The H1-B is a dual intent visa. Unlike a student visa or a tourist visa you are not required to prove any ties to INdia or convince them that you'll return. Dont take any support letter from your parents, its not needed. As long as you have a bonafide job offer from the US and your degree certificate etc are in order, you are good to go.
If they ask you if you'll come back, the answer is upto you: you can say yes, you can say you'll evaluate in 3 years if you want to return or extend for another 3 etc. Typically it does not come up because of the dual-intent nature of this visa.
more...
house pitbull ft jennifer lopez
diptam
01-16 12:45 PM
indyanguy,
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
tattoo Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull
singhsa3
08-19 10:13 AM
Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
3. General meeting etc...
What do people in this forum think?
Thanks
more...
pictures 03 Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull

adde72
07-17 06:10 PM
Donate so we can continue fighting!
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
Google Order #376816648638727
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
Google Order #376816648638727
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (VA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Purchased from:
Immigration Voice
PO Box 114
Dayton NJ 08810
UNITED STATES
850 391-4966
\
dresses Jennifer Lopez feat Pitbull
traveldoc
09-30 07:16 AM
Ken,
First off priority mail could take about 5 days to reach and sounds like you are right about there now. Second, if you sent via priority mail with delivery confirmation the post office is responsible for it, contact them and try to locate the package. If you are not in a hurry for the AP I advice you to take this route. If you are in a hurry I suggest you send a second package in Express mail. Good luck with you AP.
First off priority mail could take about 5 days to reach and sounds like you are right about there now. Second, if you sent via priority mail with delivery confirmation the post office is responsible for it, contact them and try to locate the package. If you are not in a hurry for the AP I advice you to take this route. If you are in a hurry I suggest you send a second package in Express mail. Good luck with you AP.
more...
makeup 1 On the Floor Ft. Pitbull
vandanaverdia
09-11 02:56 PM
FYI
"Competing against fast-growing technology companies in India offering jobs with handsome pay raises and quick promotions, Microsoft has to work harder these days to attract and retain the best and brightest Indian engineering talent."
http://www.canada.com/topics/technol...d08f52&k=30524
Please join the WA state chapter....
"Competing against fast-growing technology companies in India offering jobs with handsome pay raises and quick promotions, Microsoft has to work harder these days to attract and retain the best and brightest Indian engineering talent."
http://www.canada.com/topics/technol...d08f52&k=30524
Please join the WA state chapter....
girlfriend Free Mp3 Download Various
Anysia
03-03 10:08 AM
FYI: Illinois Joint Committee on Administrative Rules, Administrative Code:
Title 68: Professions and Occupations
Chapter VII: Dept of Finacial and Professional Regulation
Subchapter b: Professions and Occupations
Part 1340 Illinois Physical Therapy
Section 1340.20 (a)(2)
Prior to January 1, 2002, the applicant's curriculum shall have a minimum of 120 semester hours which shall include a minimum of 50 semester hours credit in general education and at least the following subject areas in professional education (a minimum of 57 semester hours required)
Section 1340.20 (a)(3)
"Applicants graduating after January 1, 2002 must have a minimum of a master's degree in physical therapy"
Title 68: Professions and Occupations
Chapter VII: Dept of Finacial and Professional Regulation
Subchapter b: Professions and Occupations
Part 1340 Illinois Physical Therapy
Section 1340.20 (a)(2)
Prior to January 1, 2002, the applicant's curriculum shall have a minimum of 120 semester hours which shall include a minimum of 50 semester hours credit in general education and at least the following subject areas in professional education (a minimum of 57 semester hours required)
Section 1340.20 (a)(3)
"Applicants graduating after January 1, 2002 must have a minimum of a master's degree in physical therapy"
hairstyles Jennifer Lopez On The Floor
caond
05-07 11:29 AM
I did read the CFR before posting my previous reply. The passage above does not define what may be construed as a transfer; it merely describes the process.
How did you move from U. of colorado to VCU?
After I graduated in UC, I applied the postdoc in VCU (Aug/2007). My J1 visa is still J1-student, sponsored by UC, but they added "Academic Training" on it. It will be expired on July/2010.
Now I am applying for J1-scholar, sponsored by VCU to continue my project until 2013. And as you can see, they (VCU advisors) said the 12-month bar applied for my case. I dont know if they already cared about the exception.
As you advised to me, I will discuss with them about this case is "transfer/change category from J1-student to J1-scholar" not "new program" so the exception is applicable for my case. Is that right?
Thanks a ton again. I truly appreciate your help.
Cao
How did you move from U. of colorado to VCU?
After I graduated in UC, I applied the postdoc in VCU (Aug/2007). My J1 visa is still J1-student, sponsored by UC, but they added "Academic Training" on it. It will be expired on July/2010.
Now I am applying for J1-scholar, sponsored by VCU to continue my project until 2013. And as you can see, they (VCU advisors) said the 12-month bar applied for my case. I dont know if they already cared about the exception.
As you advised to me, I will discuss with them about this case is "transfer/change category from J1-student to J1-scholar" not "new program" so the exception is applicable for my case. Is that right?
Thanks a ton again. I truly appreciate your help.
Cao
mjdup
12-15 10:48 AM
Don't point to websites, its just too much reading and the HR might get the illusion that the process involves too much work whereas its not that bad..
I was in similar situation five years ago, all I did was during my final interview with HR I requested them and was able to refer an attorney. The attorney did a good job of preparing the documents and providing rosy sticky tags for HR's signature. That made HR's and manager's life so easy. In return, I'm the medium between my attorney and HR. So, you will have to sell it to HR and engg. manager that "its no big deal"....
good luck,
I was in similar situation five years ago, all I did was during my final interview with HR I requested them and was able to refer an attorney. The attorney did a good job of preparing the documents and providing rosy sticky tags for HR's signature. That made HR's and manager's life so easy. In return, I'm the medium between my attorney and HR. So, you will have to sell it to HR and engg. manager that "its no big deal"....
good luck,
kams
06-19 06:14 PM
I spoke to Cigna (I have Cigna access plus). As long as claims are for preventative care, Cigna will reimburse. Vaccinations, Tests and X-Ray will be covered. I intend to file a claim, let's see whether I get anything.