indigokiwi
03-10 03:37 PM
Many members and guests are currently viewing this thread. If you have not done so already, please register to attend the advocacy days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a-9.html#post2414471) and / or contribute financially (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1904554-action-item-advocacy-day-contributions.html). Thanks.
wallpaper hairstyles for long hair with
vin13
08-04 11:43 AM
The fact that India and china priority dates are same for EB-2 suggests some spill over has already occured from ROW. We just do not know how much more spill over is possible.

mirage
04-16 04:21 PM
I agree with you.
We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.
We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.
2011 This big playful londe hair
Macaca
08-14 12:19 PM
Please post verifiable #s (from DOL) for backlogged labor certifications cases. Thanks!
more...
nlssubbu
10-12 12:05 PM
This question has been bugging the HECK out of me as well. I mean the only way this makes sense is if 245(i) + EB3 for India >> 245(i) for Mexico. Now from all that i have read/heard/seen, it seems like 245(i) is the major hurdle. Then how is it that EB3 India is stuck and everyone else is moving? The above equation must mean that there is a SIGNIFICANT number of 245(i) cases from India as well. Any thoughts anyone? :confused:
There is a general assumption that there not many 245(i) cases from Indian nationals. In reality, there are many people from India working in Grocery stores to Gas pumps applied for 245(i) during that period.
As USCIS started looking in to the continuation of services, couple of my friends who did not worked more than 180 days land into trouble during their I-485 denied. Their attorney suggested them to take the same 245(i) route and many such tech workers are also might have fall into this category.
I believe there may be several such 245(i) cases from India and we will be able to know the exact number of cases one and only if DOL / USCIS publish the number of cases at their end. Till then we have to live with our own prediction similar to that of visa bulletin.
This also gives a good idea for someone to start a predication thread for 'Number of 245(i) cases for India' :)
Thanks
There is a general assumption that there not many 245(i) cases from Indian nationals. In reality, there are many people from India working in Grocery stores to Gas pumps applied for 245(i) during that period.
As USCIS started looking in to the continuation of services, couple of my friends who did not worked more than 180 days land into trouble during their I-485 denied. Their attorney suggested them to take the same 245(i) route and many such tech workers are also might have fall into this category.
I believe there may be several such 245(i) cases from India and we will be able to know the exact number of cases one and only if DOL / USCIS publish the number of cases at their end. Till then we have to live with our own prediction similar to that of visa bulletin.
This also gives a good idea for someone to start a predication thread for 'Number of 245(i) cases for India' :)
Thanks
greencard_fever
08-23 12:51 PM
Folks..
I have seen lots of posts about pre-adjudication..how do we know if any case has been pre-adjudicated or not?...recently i got an RFE on my spouse case for Marriage Certificate and Birth certificate bonafide..there is no RFE on my case and had an FP done on 08/11/2009 second time and noticed soft LUD on my case on the day of FP...dose this means they are working on my case...:confused::confused:
I have seen lots of posts about pre-adjudication..how do we know if any case has been pre-adjudicated or not?...recently i got an RFE on my spouse case for Marriage Certificate and Birth certificate bonafide..there is no RFE on my case and had an FP done on 08/11/2009 second time and noticed soft LUD on my case on the day of FP...dose this means they are working on my case...:confused::confused:
more...

inskrish
10-07 02:34 PM
What do you mean by priority dates were added?
Until Dec.2004, all EB categories were 'Current', but in Jan.2005 the EB3(IN/CH/PH) dates retrogressed to 1st Jan.2002. I believe this is what Coopheal is trying to convey. Not 'Addition', not 'Introduction', but just 'Retrogression' :-)
Until Dec.2004, all EB categories were 'Current', but in Jan.2005 the EB3(IN/CH/PH) dates retrogressed to 1st Jan.2002. I believe this is what Coopheal is trying to convey. Not 'Addition', not 'Introduction', but just 'Retrogression' :-)
2010 long layered hair with full
GT7481
07-20 03:34 PM
Why do we even have to ask about Jul 2nd acceptance. I feel if you ask them they deliberately try to misguide you. Isnt the day Jul 2 a part of July month?? Since the previous July bulletin has be reinstated, in fact people who filed on Jul 2 should be at the top of the list in terms of getting receipt notices etc...
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
Because the IO specifically asked me when my Application reached the USCIS and also when i maile dit out
more...
vram
09-22 07:19 PM
Hello all,
Here is my status
I am currently using H1(3 year extension since I140 was filed) and wife is using EAD. And I also have EAD and approved I140. I have filed for my I-485 (2005 PD) with my current company in Midwest in July 2007.
I have an offer from a company in California. Is it OK to accept the offer.
1. Does it matter if I change the geographical region
2. Also my field of work does not change. Only thing that might change is my increased roles and responsibilities and my designation for example from Senior Staff Engineer(Company X) to Principal Staff Engineer (company Y)
I would like to know if Would be in trouble or if my GC would be in trouble having waited from 1997(F1) until now.
-thanks
Here is my status
I am currently using H1(3 year extension since I140 was filed) and wife is using EAD. And I also have EAD and approved I140. I have filed for my I-485 (2005 PD) with my current company in Midwest in July 2007.
I have an offer from a company in California. Is it OK to accept the offer.
1. Does it matter if I change the geographical region
2. Also my field of work does not change. Only thing that might change is my increased roles and responsibilities and my designation for example from Senior Staff Engineer(Company X) to Principal Staff Engineer (company Y)
I would like to know if Would be in trouble or if my GC would be in trouble having waited from 1997(F1) until now.
-thanks
hair Dos For Curly Hair Blonde
a_to_z_gc
03-17 02:24 PM
Hi,
Mine was similar experience like yours. I had one question:
Similar to yours, they stamped the validity on my I-94 as well as the AP papers as one year from that date, which is somewhere in March 2009 whereas my AP expires in Spet 2008, so which takes precedence, the I-94 date in 2009 or the AP expiration date?
Thx.
No issues at all. I had to wait a little longer as I was referred to a special processing Q. They just looked at my passport and the two AP copies (nor I have shown them anything more myself) I received from USCIS. They stamped on both and returned me only one copy. I-94 issued for one year from the date of entry.
Mine was similar experience like yours. I had one question:
Similar to yours, they stamped the validity on my I-94 as well as the AP papers as one year from that date, which is somewhere in March 2009 whereas my AP expires in Spet 2008, so which takes precedence, the I-94 date in 2009 or the AP expiration date?
Thx.
No issues at all. I had to wait a little longer as I was referred to a special processing Q. They just looked at my passport and the two AP copies (nor I have shown them anything more myself) I received from USCIS. They stamped on both and returned me only one copy. I-94 issued for one year from the date of entry.
more...
gc_mania_03
11-08 10:07 AM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
Well said!!
We as IV members need to understand that this group represents groups from different nations and regions. Comments such as these that create a notion that this group represents particular group of immigrants, should be outright banned.
I have seen various instances of localized dialects being used by excited/frustrated IV members. A little bit of maturity and thought while posting on this forum would help us with our cause and harm us less.
-gc_mania_03
Well said!!
We as IV members need to understand that this group represents groups from different nations and regions. Comments such as these that create a notion that this group represents particular group of immigrants, should be outright banned.
I have seen various instances of localized dialects being used by excited/frustrated IV members. A little bit of maturity and thought while posting on this forum would help us with our cause and harm us less.
-gc_mania_03
hot rihanna long red hair fringe.
nrk
08-11 10:52 AM
If you are in March first week PD, you will be current from September 1st 2010.
I would do the following.
I will open a SR on the first working day of the September (As you have already done this and can not do one more SR in the next 45 days)
Will taken an infopass around 10th of September (Just waiting to see whether the date retrogress or not. If the date stays as it is for October 2010 i don't go to infopass otherwise i will go to infopass around mid of September to find out more details)
I am in Mar first week PD and hence dont know whether my PD is current yet (Aug VB). Planning to wait for the first week of September before taking an infopass appointment.
I would do the following.
I will open a SR on the first working day of the September (As you have already done this and can not do one more SR in the next 45 days)
Will taken an infopass around 10th of September (Just waiting to see whether the date retrogress or not. If the date stays as it is for October 2010 i don't go to infopass otherwise i will go to infopass around mid of September to find out more details)
I am in Mar first week PD and hence dont know whether my PD is current yet (Aug VB). Planning to wait for the first week of September before taking an infopass appointment.
more...
house claudia schiffer full bangs
cse_us
08-27 04:17 PM
You can check your senator's website. There will be some information on how to contact them. I think usually, they have someone in their front office who takes care of this request.
I requested to expedite and i got an email last week saying the request was accepted and will get result within 14days.. its been already 10 days and so far nothing happened.
Did the email you received specifically say that your request has been accepted and you will know the decision within 30 days?
They did not accept my request.
Here is the email from USCIS on July 18th.
At that time I agree with them, I really had 43 more days.
Later on when I faxed in Aug few times, nothing happened.
The status of this service request is:
Service records show we are currently processing your application and your application is waiting to be placed with an Officer. You should receive an update within the next 30-45 days. This is the same time it would take to have it expedited, therefore it is not necessary to request expedite handling. Please be sure you are registered with the post office to receive mail at your current address. Contact us at the number listed below if you do not receive your document with in 30 days from delivery.
I requested to expedite and i got an email last week saying the request was accepted and will get result within 14days.. its been already 10 days and so far nothing happened.
Did the email you received specifically say that your request has been accepted and you will know the decision within 30 days?
They did not accept my request.
Here is the email from USCIS on July 18th.
At that time I agree with them, I really had 43 more days.
Later on when I faxed in Aug few times, nothing happened.
The status of this service request is:
Service records show we are currently processing your application and your application is waiting to be placed with an Officer. You should receive an update within the next 30-45 days. This is the same time it would take to have it expedited, therefore it is not necessary to request expedite handling. Please be sure you are registered with the post office to receive mail at your current address. Contact us at the number listed below if you do not receive your document with in 30 days from delivery.
tattoo hot Rihanna Red Hair Full
bigboy007
05-28 03:09 PM
Good point , Yes we need to give our response to it. but neither H1B says its only for INNOVATORS rather it says only SKILLED workers. Not even every PhD is innovator . May be in some circumstances the so said perspective is true but i dont agree with every point.
I work in a comp where mostly they have GC or Citz and in some cases they waited even 2 months + and then decided to take H1b's.
There are no enough Americans who can do the Job if these guys think its H1B and remove H1B every Job will land as an outsourcing . If not h1B many Outsourcing IT firms will find some way to temp bring IT pros and eventually outsource.
The Key point that IV is making is how much taxes we are paying and how good we are making to American economy. If they remove H1B ,then they understand how and what they have lost.
I work in a comp where mostly they have GC or Citz and in some cases they waited even 2 months + and then decided to take H1b's.
There are no enough Americans who can do the Job if these guys think its H1B and remove H1B every Job will land as an outsourcing . If not h1B many Outsourcing IT firms will find some way to temp bring IT pros and eventually outsource.
The Key point that IV is making is how much taxes we are paying and how good we are making to American economy. If they remove H1B ,then they understand how and what they have lost.
more...
pictures Long blonde hair was
jayZinDC
04-02 12:37 PM
First of all learn to "conduct" yourself in public before working for the semi conductor industry. What is gulti mentality pls explain? Second of all you chose to come here with the constraints that were imposed on you, did you have the balls to question the immigration officer as to why your wife could not work? If you think this is hell my friend you are in for a rude surprise.
When you want answers for your question there is a method for asking it, pls follow that method and you will get your answers, there are more people willing to help here than you will find anywhere. Ranting about communities will get you no where, now apologize and ask your question, someone will answer.
Malibuguy007 , you seem to me a guy who could save 2-3000 dollars per month and think you are in heaven(Typical GULTI mentality) . These are the points on basis of which i called life of H1 hell
1. Your spouse can't work . Think about their self esteem and self respect they are loosing.
2. You don't know about your future if tomorrow you loose your job , you will be kicked from this country.
Tell me what is hell then ? Don't think its just about counting dollars , think about your life stability and about your family members too. Try to come out of Sambhar-Rice world(thats the way you save money here and call US heaven). Live with pride ,ok . Fight for being treated like H1 ( HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL) not slaves.
I hope now you feel we are in hell.
PS : I work with one of best semiconductor companies in world and earn decent salary .
All GULTIs , start giving me red and i don't give a** for that.
When you want answers for your question there is a method for asking it, pls follow that method and you will get your answers, there are more people willing to help here than you will find anywhere. Ranting about communities will get you no where, now apologize and ask your question, someone will answer.
Malibuguy007 , you seem to me a guy who could save 2-3000 dollars per month and think you are in heaven(Typical GULTI mentality) . These are the points on basis of which i called life of H1 hell
1. Your spouse can't work . Think about their self esteem and self respect they are loosing.
2. You don't know about your future if tomorrow you loose your job , you will be kicked from this country.
Tell me what is hell then ? Don't think its just about counting dollars , think about your life stability and about your family members too. Try to come out of Sambhar-Rice world(thats the way you save money here and call US heaven). Live with pride ,ok . Fight for being treated like H1 ( HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONAL) not slaves.
I hope now you feel we are in hell.
PS : I work with one of best semiconductor companies in world and earn decent salary .
All GULTIs , start giving me red and i don't give a** for that.
dresses The pretty londe likes layers
bluekayal
12-07 05:26 PM
So EAD is screwed for lots of people, in our case its the E-filed AP. Filed on July 12 and booked tickets to India on Dec 26th and no sign of AP. Looks like we'll have to postpone or cancel the ticket. Thanks to friendly IO in TSC we heard that the photos (sent later thru snail mail) were not attached to the applications...So on the IO's suggestion we sent off a 2nd batch of pics...
Well, I've got all my fingers crossed...but I kind a know there may not be sights of lush green fields and beautiful kayals--aka backwaters in my immediate future...urgh..
Well, I've got all my fingers crossed...but I kind a know there may not be sights of lush green fields and beautiful kayals--aka backwaters in my immediate future...urgh..
more...
makeup long brown hair and angs
snathan
06-03 11:18 AM
Ronhia, I appreciate your comments. It needs conviction, dedication and consistent efforts to make such accomplishments. Moreover it also demonstrates the character of a person, who can motivate and inspire other kids in a positive way.. especially in an environment full of negative distractions.
If spelling bee competition is considered merely as just cramming the dictionary, as you rightly said we need to really spend some time looking beyond your own shell.
When you open a magazine, for sure, you tend to come across pages that may not be of interest to you. We skip the page and move on rather whining with words (yucky, stupid, senseless) that are inappropriate.
"Winning a national competition is not so great"... again it depends on what is so great to you !!!..
Well said...I couldnt have said any better.
If spelling bee competition is considered merely as just cramming the dictionary, as you rightly said we need to really spend some time looking beyond your own shell.
When you open a magazine, for sure, you tend to come across pages that may not be of interest to you. We skip the page and move on rather whining with words (yucky, stupid, senseless) that are inappropriate.
"Winning a national competition is not so great"... again it depends on what is so great to you !!!..
Well said...I couldnt have said any better.
girlfriend New Full Blonde Hair with

franklin
06-15 09:06 PM
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]From numerous visits to USCIS facilities, the Ombudsman has observed that adjudicators prefer to work on the cases that are easiest to complete. Adjudicators pick the �low hanging fruit� first because supervisors base performance evaluations on the number of cases completed. Consequently, adjudicators put aside the most difficult and time-intensive cases. These cases remain pending, perhaps for years, while backlog reduction appears generally to be succeeding.
Is there any information on what an "easy" case is?
Is there any information on what an "easy" case is?
hairstyles hairstyles for long hair with

DDLMODES
07-06 12:47 PM
:confused:
As I understand, if we win the lawsuit, they will accept all 485 filed in July, no matter July 2 or 31. But they will process July 2 case first.
Based on what exactly ??
Nobody here even comes close in identifying which are the eligibility criteria. Everybody hopes for one or the other.
Meanwhile one thing is for sure:
Every application filed after July 2nd, is filed AFTER they closed the doors oficially! How are we in the same class as the people from July 2nd ??? Just because we prepared for filing ??? Isn't that a bit weak in the eyes of the law ?
As I understand, if we win the lawsuit, they will accept all 485 filed in July, no matter July 2 or 31. But they will process July 2 case first.
Based on what exactly ??
Nobody here even comes close in identifying which are the eligibility criteria. Everybody hopes for one or the other.
Meanwhile one thing is for sure:
Every application filed after July 2nd, is filed AFTER they closed the doors oficially! How are we in the same class as the people from July 2nd ??? Just because we prepared for filing ??? Isn't that a bit weak in the eyes of the law ?
vivache
09-25 07:13 PM
I agree with both the ideas.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
In fact the idea of the banner with 'Waiting for X years' is fantastic ..
That would be an amazing sight where everyone holds placards that say since when they have been waiting.
If it's even 400 people .. we have 400 people saying look we've been waiting since 5,7 or 9 years.
It's also important to get in heavyweights like either local folks like Google HR head or any public face. Google has always supported the Immigration issues .. since they have problems because they couldn't hire folks when the h1 lottery happenned.
BharatPremi
07-06 11:26 AM
Guys,
Here are my thoughts:
---------------------
There are Four group of people (Became current with July bulletin) who are affected and suffered.
1) The people whose applications reached to USCIS before 10:00 AM
07/02/07, i.e. before USCIS's new revision/update.
Note: Legally this group is the SAFEST one as their file reached to the
USCIS table on time while USCIS's first bulletin was in effect. Their
case is strong as far as "Law and Justice" is concerned.
2) The people whose applications reached on 07/02/07 but after USCIS's
declaration of new revision.
Note: This group can be fit in a category "Who did not receive ample
notice from USCIS for its intention to change the bulletin. And so
may be considered "Probable beneficiaries" by the judiciary
3) The people whose applications reached or will reach to USCIS from any
time between 12:00 AM 07/03/07 to 11:59 PM 07/31/07.
Note: This group will have a "Strongest" weak argument and case. Their
act of sending files perhaps may not be considered "Law-abiding" as
they have already received ample notice from USCIS and clear
statement of USCIS about "Rejecting applications upon receiving"
then also this group sent the applications.
4) The People who will not send applications at all with respect to the
USCIS's revision.
Note: In my oinion and mostly I believe in Judiciary's opinion thsi group will
be considered "Law-abiding" and who acted as per USCIS's
instruction within the periphery of respecting legal authority.
Now other points to be noted are as under:
-----------------------------------------
DOS and USCIS screwed up? Yes... Did not happen ever and now it happened , yes.. People suffered stress..expenses.. yes. Now what is stressed on is one time bulletin per month is a tradition and it is a long time tradition but probably DOS has a power to change that... It seems that there is no such law that DOS can not do that so there exactly Lawsuite filer may have a weak case. Now USCIS is supposed to follow DOS and make bulletin as per DOS's guideline and that is what USCIS did so where is the "Law-Breaking" ? USCIS acted perfectly in legal manner. Probably if Lawsuite filer decide to file the lawsuite on the basis of "Why the helll USCIS declared "All Current" at the first place" then there they have a chance to make a case strong but if they go another route like "Why USCIS revised the bulletin" then I personally do not see "much worth".
Now having said this, to me it looks like whether you file till in July or not OR whether you become plantiff or not, it should not matter. AILF and/or any other organization ethically and perhaps legally can not define "Class" narrowly to the limited group of people. If real justice is prevalent in this country judiciary should not allow any entity to define "Class" narrowly. To me "ALL affected" is the "Class" and if judiciary is considering it as a "class action" then it should consider "All affected" as a class. Now US justice system would go this way, I do not know but if it is not going that way then I would consider that as abig black loop hole in justice system itself. My guess is that if AILF would go defining "Class" narrowly, there will be some mechanism by which individually or with group you should be able to challenge that legally as well.
Now Judiciary, in my opinion may not take stand that ok this is a "Class lawsuite" and now Mr.X has become the plantiff so he would only be the beneficary if lawsuite is won. Either ALL affected should be considered for whatever the benefits come out or everybody looses it. Same argument goes for people who are not filing. By not filing they are obeying the legal instruction of government department of USA and for that they should not be punished and can not be punished by not granting any benefit to them whereas granting the benefits to the people who clearly challenged USCIS's revision by filing from 07/03 and onwards....
If USCIS is smart, it should accept all files now and create the process to have them rotted in the queue for years and that way it will be able to save its own face and limit on visa numbers will automatically send whole bunch of files for eating the dust for years.
I personally see our strong point only at have reimbursement of the money and time if "We are not getting current before one year (Validity of Medicals)
Any thoughts?
Here are my thoughts:
---------------------
There are Four group of people (Became current with July bulletin) who are affected and suffered.
1) The people whose applications reached to USCIS before 10:00 AM
07/02/07, i.e. before USCIS's new revision/update.
Note: Legally this group is the SAFEST one as their file reached to the
USCIS table on time while USCIS's first bulletin was in effect. Their
case is strong as far as "Law and Justice" is concerned.
2) The people whose applications reached on 07/02/07 but after USCIS's
declaration of new revision.
Note: This group can be fit in a category "Who did not receive ample
notice from USCIS for its intention to change the bulletin. And so
may be considered "Probable beneficiaries" by the judiciary
3) The people whose applications reached or will reach to USCIS from any
time between 12:00 AM 07/03/07 to 11:59 PM 07/31/07.
Note: This group will have a "Strongest" weak argument and case. Their
act of sending files perhaps may not be considered "Law-abiding" as
they have already received ample notice from USCIS and clear
statement of USCIS about "Rejecting applications upon receiving"
then also this group sent the applications.
4) The People who will not send applications at all with respect to the
USCIS's revision.
Note: In my oinion and mostly I believe in Judiciary's opinion thsi group will
be considered "Law-abiding" and who acted as per USCIS's
instruction within the periphery of respecting legal authority.
Now other points to be noted are as under:
-----------------------------------------
DOS and USCIS screwed up? Yes... Did not happen ever and now it happened , yes.. People suffered stress..expenses.. yes. Now what is stressed on is one time bulletin per month is a tradition and it is a long time tradition but probably DOS has a power to change that... It seems that there is no such law that DOS can not do that so there exactly Lawsuite filer may have a weak case. Now USCIS is supposed to follow DOS and make bulletin as per DOS's guideline and that is what USCIS did so where is the "Law-Breaking" ? USCIS acted perfectly in legal manner. Probably if Lawsuite filer decide to file the lawsuite on the basis of "Why the helll USCIS declared "All Current" at the first place" then there they have a chance to make a case strong but if they go another route like "Why USCIS revised the bulletin" then I personally do not see "much worth".
Now having said this, to me it looks like whether you file till in July or not OR whether you become plantiff or not, it should not matter. AILF and/or any other organization ethically and perhaps legally can not define "Class" narrowly to the limited group of people. If real justice is prevalent in this country judiciary should not allow any entity to define "Class" narrowly. To me "ALL affected" is the "Class" and if judiciary is considering it as a "class action" then it should consider "All affected" as a class. Now US justice system would go this way, I do not know but if it is not going that way then I would consider that as abig black loop hole in justice system itself. My guess is that if AILF would go defining "Class" narrowly, there will be some mechanism by which individually or with group you should be able to challenge that legally as well.
Now Judiciary, in my opinion may not take stand that ok this is a "Class lawsuite" and now Mr.X has become the plantiff so he would only be the beneficary if lawsuite is won. Either ALL affected should be considered for whatever the benefits come out or everybody looses it. Same argument goes for people who are not filing. By not filing they are obeying the legal instruction of government department of USA and for that they should not be punished and can not be punished by not granting any benefit to them whereas granting the benefits to the people who clearly challenged USCIS's revision by filing from 07/03 and onwards....
If USCIS is smart, it should accept all files now and create the process to have them rotted in the queue for years and that way it will be able to save its own face and limit on visa numbers will automatically send whole bunch of files for eating the dust for years.
I personally see our strong point only at have reimbursement of the money and time if "We are not getting current before one year (Validity of Medicals)
Any thoughts?