Popular Post

Saturday, June 25, 2011

selena gomez magic cover

images justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez magic cover. images tattoo selena gomez who says selena gomez who says album pictures.
  • images tattoo selena gomez who says selena gomez who says album pictures.



  • sanju_dba
    02-19 05:09 PM
    I did refered earlier in this forum ,about www.givemeinsurance.com , a desi agent deals with Farmers Insurance in Texas only.
    I got mine and my wife insurance with him for $15 a month covering 250K Term Life insurance ( We are on H1 )
    Check for any Farmers agents in your area.

    Good luck.





    wallpaper images tattoo selena gomez who says selena gomez who says album pictures. selena gomez magic cover. miley cyrus and selena gomez
  • miley cyrus and selena gomez



  • hopefulgc
    01-13 08:46 PM
    yes i meant saab :D:D

    I think you meant "saab" and not "saanp" ;). Or it was a deliberate mistake :D Just kidding.





    selena gomez magic cover. gomez who says cover
  • gomez who says cover



  • GCBy3000
    05-14 12:05 PM
    I have seen lots of people posting more than 300+ in this forum and never contributed a dime. If you ask they shamelessly say it is not mandatory to contribute. Everyone knows it is not mandatory, but if you are not self centred and stingy, you will feel to contribute at least once if not recurring after spending months on IV forum.

    I would request everyone to update their signature with the contribution. AGAIN IT IS A REQUEST and NOT AN ORDER.

    Thanks a lot, YES. Apart from the media initiative, we need the funds to pay our lobbyist. We can make this happen. Today and tommorrow are big days. Please contribute especially if you have never contributed.





    2011 miley cyrus and selena gomez selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez who says cover.
  • selena gomez who says cover.



  • hiralal
    08-03 07:28 AM
    I think once the application is pre-adjudicated...that's it!! I don't believe USCIS will spend anymore time and resources to these applications again...until a visa number is available from DOS and they apply the number to the pre-adjudicated application....my 2 cents! I agree with what you say BUT they may open the file again (to verify certain things and not just assign it a visa) once the visa number is available (I guess that is what you are trying to say) ..is that right ?
    BTW - I have not read the memo in detail ...it is a waste of time
    I guess the 64,000 dollar question is - how to find out if your case is pre-adjudicated ?
    in summary - it is a big big muddy and dirty mess ..no wonder the right word is that the system is broken and very less immediate hope for EB-India / China



    more...


    selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez who says shoes.
  • selena gomez who says shoes.



  • realizeit
    05-28 05:35 PM
    WeldonSprings has a very valid point!

    The following link shows the calendar entry for the senate hearing on "The Uniting American Families Act: Addressing Inequality in Federal Immigration Law".

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3876

    Folks, democrats are really serious about this bill. This hearing is not at the Immigration subcommittee level instead it is at the FULL JUDICIARY COMMITTEE level. That says, they are really serious about this bill.

    Also, in my previous response (quoted below), there is an audio link in which Senator Menendez clearly says something: This bill S 1085 is a pre-cursor to the comprehensive immigration reform. That means, this is like building a border, which is the pre-cursor that anti-immigrants are asking for. Anti-immigrants often argued that, before dealing with the Undocumented immigrants issue, we need to make sure the problems with the Legal immigration should be fixed and the laws should be enforced including border protection. Democrats are using that point to fix the existing problems of the legal immigration system as a pre-cursor to the CIR which will deal with the fate of the Undocumented immigrants.

    So, folks even if there is no chance for the passage of CIR this year, passage of a PRE-CURSOR bill is very much possible. Now the Full Senate Committee hearing shows something - Democrats are showing the will to deal with this issue (at least at the Legal Immigration front).

    Iron is getting hotter....May be it's just a matter of time to find out when we can strike.

    There is so much momentum - I think, IV should join this bandwagon.

    If groups supporting employment based immigration like IV are not there to explicitly support this bill, during the mark-up of this bill, our recapture clause could get eliminated under pressure.

    The following two links show the amount of support from other family based groups:

    Conference call audio (including Senator Menendez):

    http://advancingequality.org/attachments/files/228/052009-9413590.mp3

    Group Website (Asian American Justice Center):
    http://www.advancingequality.org/immigrationpubs/





    selena gomez magic cover. girlfriend 2011 selena.
  • girlfriend 2011 selena.



  • sravani
    05-14 10:28 AM
    I would only say "Hang On", or move on if you can. A lot of people in same situations, never want to discuss issues openly.
    Patience does help, and maybe all the good is stored for future.


    yeah... sometimes trying to be diplomatic and patient is the only way out in this depressing immigration situation.

    I also realized, we should never talk about these visa issues with co-workers. It will make them bully you even more.



    more...


    selena gomez magic cover. SELENA GOMEZ ALBUM COVER
  • SELENA GOMEZ ALBUM COVER



  • lazycis
    06-12 11:50 AM
    I am sure the jury will say that you are not guilty if your wife supports your side of the story. Remember, the verdict should be unanimous. So go for jury trial and request a court interpreter to make sure there is no language barrier.





    2010 gomez who says cover selena gomez magic cover. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • chanduv23
    04-13 02:45 PM
    IT and BPO outsourcing is also leading to Americanization of Indian youth and Indian youth are spending their high salaries on American products. In no time you will see American fast food chains, groceries, and many American MNCs cashing on a Americanized Indian crowd and neutralize ( and will eventually exceed the investments they make).

    This is the beginning of Americanization. Most of you will not understand what I say because you are here in US for a long time and being first generation immigrants (on a limbo) keep up with your tradition. Americanization is like a slow bleed. IT and BPO is investment. Returns will come in form of MNCs and businesses and finally benefit American economy.

    Just go back to India and look into the ITand BPO companies and lifestyles of people there. it will be 5 times higher than what we follow here as the Americanization is already induced.

    Bottomline, do not underestimate America. They know what they do.



    more...


    selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • perm
    07-01 04:15 PM
    Hi
    I have a I131 (AP) renewal question. My first original AP was issued on Nov/2007. I understand that it expires in 1 year( I do not have the AP doc right in front of me right now). Also I traveled to Mexico in May 08 using AP and was stamped on AP as paroled until May 2009.

    Is there a 120 day rule to file AP renewal (like the one for EAD)? Do I need to file for renewal of AP now (120 day before) or close to May 2009? I have filed for EAD renewal 1 month back and am still waiting for approval, will it cause any problems if I file for renewal while EAD renewal is pending?





    hair selena gomez who says cover. selena gomez magic cover. 2010 2010 selena gomez a year
  • 2010 2010 selena gomez a year



  • yabadaba
    07-18 09:53 AM
    then u have no options... either file ur 485 or dont...if u file then wait till ur priority date gets current and file ur wife's at that time



    more...


    selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez round and round
  • selena gomez round and round



  • kshitijnt
    08-16 03:23 PM
    Are there any implications of leaving my employer now who sponsored me for GC? I got my GC on the first week of July. I plan to leave on the 1st week of September. Thank you very much.

    Addendum: I applied for AOS for my spouse this July. Will there be a problem with her AOS?

    I am not sure if you GOT GC or you filed 485.

    Based on AC21 law, you have to stay atleast 182 days after you file 485. More so if your I-140 is still pending.

    So I would say 182 days from the receipt notice of 485 is mandatory to avoid complications. It should not affect your citizenship. I have 100s of friends who have invoked AC21 and quite frankly I dont care about citizenship. One thing at a time :)





    hot selena gomez who says shoes. selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez and the scene
  • selena gomez and the scene



  • hindichinibhaibhai
    03-29 12:37 AM
    Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
    Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
    Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.

    What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
    Of course, it is worth it. Go with EB-2 and don't lose hope.

    I ended-up in EB3 due to a mistake made by the lawyer back in 2001-2. Of course, we fired the lawyer, when we realized this. I wish I'd switched myself to EB-2 back then. I just didn't know of the possibility until recently, thanks to IV.



    more...


    house house Selena Gomez - Who Says selena gomez magic cover. demi lovato and selena gomez
  • demi lovato and selena gomez



  • singhsa3
    08-13 09:16 PM
    Macca and I , we breifly spoke on phone, he will be posting the revise fact sheet soon





    tattoo girlfriend 2011 selena. selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez sisters and
  • selena gomez sisters and



  • chi_shark
    09-26 03:44 PM
    all i can say is that your situation sounds like an illegal situation... if you are simply going to provide offer letter without actually having a job... but thats between you and your company and you may be perfectly legal and fine... check with a lawyer dude


    So what is the general feeling about the Original GC sponsoring Job, Should we continue the Primary Job and Start a company on the sides. In my case

    1. I am not on H1B anymore
    2. I am already using my EAD with my GC sponsoring employer.
    3. My Employer is ok if i leave the company ( i have been with them for 6-7 yrs now and they have made enough from me...fair enough i think)
    4. My employer will not revoke the I-140 for sure.
    5. My client is ok to work with me if i start my own company.

    All the above points make me inclined towards starting a company and work for it, Do you think it is not advisable to change the employer specially in the case when you are starting your own company..



    more...


    pictures SELENA GOMEZ ALBUM COVER selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • crazydesi
    01-13 01:10 PM
    EB2 -- Dont run fast, you will fall down again ...

    I'm EB3 , with PD Oct 18th, Off by 3 days since last 2 months ...





    dresses selena gomez and the scene selena gomez magic cover. pics of selena gomez in who
  • pics of selena gomez in who



  • ndialani
    07-22 01:29 AM
    I-485 mailed on 7/13/2007
    Reached USCIC Nebraska - 7/16/2007
    PD:Aug 2004/EB2/CA
    Receipt: waiting



    more...


    makeup selena gomez who says cover selena gomez magic cover. house Selena Gomez - Who Says
  • house Selena Gomez - Who Says



  • dilipb
    06-23 05:36 PM
    Going home now.





    girlfriend selena gomez sisters and selena gomez magic cover. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • cgs
    10-12 09:32 AM
    I wish there will be at least some forward movement in EB2 category in next month bulletin. The psychological barrier 01/01/2003 which was stuck there since May this year should pass. This month bulletin is little relief for EB2 folks compared to the PD unavailable in the month of September:)





    hairstyles selena gomez round and round selena gomez magic cover. hairstyles selena gomez a year
  • hairstyles selena gomez a year



  • svn
    04-06 01:30 PM
    All those who have voted - thanks for your response so far and agree with the sentiments expressed. For those who have not voted yet, please take the time to log in and vote - YOUR OPINION COUNTS!


    Cant help but chuckle on your choice of words - DONORS = CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS.

    So, others who volunteer their time, ideas ... are not CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS if they haven't paid 25 dollars in March ( since DONOR status started from March and 25 dollars is what is required to be a DONOR )


    I am afraid, you are missing the point here - I did not intend to start a discussion on who counts as a "Donor". There have been several discussions on that topic and IV Core has laid out guidelines (if I am not mistaken, they have made attempts to go back and include folks who have contributed money in the past as well). Instead my focus is on how to increase "dollar contributions" towards our cause since as IV Core has clearly identified, nothing moves in Washington unless you have a strong lobby working for you, and as we all know, lobbying takes a significant amount of money. What I am interested in is simply - will you contribute dollars if, in exchange, you receive regular updates?


    From a person who is in senior management position I'd expected better choices of words. Now on to your point of more regular updates -- let me ask you this - do you give weekly updates to your subordinates every week ? Do you share your strategy plans every week ? I believe whenever their is a material update to be shared, IV core will share it - predicting the frequency of it OR assuming that you will get an update every X days and see a progress is not a good practical idea.

    Since you ask - the answer is YES. Not sure if you have heard of the "Servant Leadeship" but that is a management philosophy that believes an organization makes the most progress when the "leaders" at the top take the attitude of being "Servants" to those below them. The idea is based on the simple premise that people are more engaged and motivated to work when their boss listens to them and takes the trouble to keep them updated on what is going on. Instead, "Leaders" can always take the "high and mighty" road where they look down upon those below them (for various reasons - lack of trust being just one of them) but that is never going to be as effective or efficient as the former model I just mentioned. Don't take it from me though - feel free to do your own research on this topic and you will find that an increasing number of companies are starting to adopt this philosophy in order to achieve superior results and you don't have to look far to see how this is being practised in the world of politics today (President Obama).

    Finally, IV has clearly positioned itself as a grassroots organization, but by articulating a philosophy of "we will share updates when we feel like it and think its appropriate for you to know about it", it is essentially operating in a somewhat "elitist" manner (though I believe, this is a purely a side-effect of it's loose structure, rather than intentional in any way). This also explains some of the questions coming up on the poll on "who constitutes the Core?" - while the website has a listing of the "Core" members, I believe some of that has morphed over time leading to the loose structure of today.

    All I am really advocating is more transparency ...which should lead to more involvement as well. Thanks for your time.





    terriblething
    06-12 12:28 PM
    Should be unanimous for guilty found??? Not by majority?
    Then that's good news for us.

    You knew my attorney tried me with DA question mode. I can only say it is very challenge. He will only ask Yes/No question, and interrupt you immediately if you try to explain something. I believe any man would be emotional in that scenario especially you really feel innocent.

    Just an example, I have not said "push my wife to chair ", but in my statement, DA might ask "Does Police lie for his statement" I'd like to say "it is language misunderstanding". But DA would insist on Yes/No question and interrupt while you just open the mouth.

    We will rehearsal more before go jury.

    Thanks!!!

    I am sure the jury will say that you are not guilty if your wife supports your side of the story. Remember, the verdict should be unanimous. So go for jury trial and request a court interpreter to make sure there is no language barrier.





    freedom1
    05-12 05:24 PM
    The S.2611 Bill already calls for "no line jumping".

    Also, it's official:

    ---> From the Senate's website:
    Monday, May 15, 2006
    2:00 p.m.: Convene and begin consideration of S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill.


    Freedom1