Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

love quotes that will make you cry

images hair love quotes that make you cry. really sad love quotes that make you. love quotes that will make you cry. hairstyles poems that make you
  • hairstyles poems that make you



  • kumarc123
    03-12 10:43 AM
    $25 a month is reasonable. What people want it GC in $25 in less than 6 months. Somehow these same guys do not mind paying lawyers $700 for EAD filing which they could do themselves. In other words they trust lawyers who are clearly have a self interest in you not getting a GC but will not trust one of your kind because these guys think their crummy $25 is being flinched.

    At least the money is put to some use and results are tangible, how about the results in here?

    Refer to my posts.


    IV core needs to explain!





    wallpaper hairstyles poems that make you love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you cry.
  • love quotes that will make you cry.



  • senthil1
    12-22 11:14 AM
    I know many of my friends who were not paid in bench. All of them received green card without any problem. But only difference is they were in unpaid bench anywhere between 2 to 6 months. I do not know anyone who was in unpaid bench for 1 year or more. Most INS officiers are sympathic towards many violations. Recently one of my friend's wife forgot to renew H4 and she was Visa overstay for about 8 months. She applied change of status explainig the situation her H4 was extended with validity date from original expiry date.

    I wasn't goofin off, by choice. I had no option but wait and pray that my employer would find a job for me. I had every reason to bother at his stage, because I invested so much time and money to file my GC. Natually, I am bothered because you never know what USCIS would ask; they are always ready to pull the carpet underneath you. What if IO ask me to prove that I am not out of status ? would I be able to show the proof? No! I can't...





    love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make
  • love quotes that will make



  • vjkypally
    03-18 05:05 PM
    Its sad ROW EB3 from 06 is worried that EB2 India 03 are getting their GC's.And some are plannin to sue??????





    2011 love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you cry. sad love quotes that will make you cry. Love Quotes That Will Make You
  • sad love quotes that will make you cry. Love Quotes That Will Make You



  • Sammo
    02-13 11:08 AM
    Theme::: Subway (as in underground train station)

    No, just subway, see signifiers entry



    more...


    love quotes that will make you cry. makeup love poems that will make you sad love quotes that will make you cry.
  • makeup love poems that will make you sad love quotes that will make you cry.



  • Macaca
    09-20 08:47 AM
    Look, legal immigration is not just restricted to employment based immigration, it includes family based immigration.

    In addition to family based immigration, legal immigration includes asylum, refugees (with a special category for Iraqi refugees) and may be more!





    love quotes that will make you cry. sad love quotes that will make
  • sad love quotes that will make



  • ajay
    01-16 08:56 PM
    See buddy, there are some people who will cry whatever scenario they are in, and some people who will laugh and be happy in whatever scenario they are in. The key to optimism and happy life is to find someone who has it worse, and realize how fortunate you are. At least you are not having to live in the slums of India. At least you are not having your daughter breathe the polluted air of an Indian metro. At least you have a healthy family and no medical emergencies to worry about. Enjoy what you have got, not crib about what you've got.



    This is what I always thank my elders and God for what I have been given in my day to day life.



    more...


    love quotes that will make you cry. makeup Sad Love Quotes That Will Make love quotes that will make you cry.
  • makeup Sad Love Quotes That Will Make love quotes that will make you cry.



  • supers789
    11-22 10:28 AM
    Ok. Here is a question I have.

    I know one can get 3 years extensions once 140 is approved even with previous employer. The question is -

    Assume EB2 140 is approved for previous employer has PD June 2004, and then one changes the job. By the time his 6 years of H1B gets over, June 2004 becomes current. Now the person cannot file 485 since 140 was approved for old employe whom he has left an year back. Will the person still get 3 years of extension on H1B?

    I was thinking, u get 3 years extension due to retrogession.. so with the fact that PD is current, how will you still get 3 years of extension?

    Thanks.





    2010 love quotes that will make love quotes that will make you cry. hair love quotes that make you cry. really sad love quotes that make you.
  • hair love quotes that make you cry. really sad love quotes that make you.



  • ramus
    07-06 03:13 PM
    New members and old non contributing members who were questioning why we need fund if we not going for law-suit, I wish now they will understand with the recent development that why we need money.. Because of IV we are having our voice heard. Just think where you could be and who will listen to you if there is no IV..

    I hope new members will come forward and old members will come out of dark and will contribute..
    Thanks.



    more...


    love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you
  • love quotes that will make you



  • perm2gc
    01-18 03:39 PM
    http://groups.google.com/group/usaimmigration/browse_thread/thread/7be520c4b9c1cab5?hl=en

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.visa.us/topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en&

    http://groups.google.com/group/misc.immigration.usa/topics?lnk=gschg&hl=en&





    hair sad love quotes that will make you cry. Love Quotes That Will Make You love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that make you cry.
  • love quotes that make you cry.



  • gsc999
    04-20 02:44 PM
    Maybe no banners or signs because this is a town-hall style meeting and not a rally. I'll let you know if its ok to do that.

    But surely, it would be good if you bring a sign/banner saying "www.immigrationvoice.org" which would help us get more coverage is its caught by the media.
    --
    Ok, I will get a couple.



    more...


    love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you
  • love quotes that will make you



  • sands_14
    09-23 10:03 AM
    I e-filed my EAD and AP;but when I sent the supporting documentation to the PO Box in Mesquite,Texas;it was not delivered on Friday,a notice was left.I am very anxious if it comes back.Is there a Phone Number I can call to ask them Reason for Non-delivery;what should I do???Is there an address different from the PO Box where I can FEDEX





    hot makeup love poems that will make you sad love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you cry. It#39;s not the best ( love quotes that will make you cry.
  • It#39;s not the best ( love quotes that will make you cry.



  • sirinme
    06-11 07:34 PM
    Just sent.



    more...


    house sad love quotes that will make love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make
  • love quotes that will make



  • rongha_2000
    11-14 05:17 PM
    Does this vote gives us an overview of how the PDs might be spread out all over? From this poll, it looks like there are not many applications from Jan 2005 onwards as compared to prior to Jan 2005.

    Once that back log is cleared, things wont be as bad for the rest? What do you think?





    tattoo sad love quotes that will make love quotes that will make you cry. images pictures cute love quotes love quotes that make you cry. sad love
  • images pictures cute love quotes love quotes that make you cry. sad love



  • apb
    08-16 01:04 PM
    Provided there is a separate check associated with that. If 485 is not filed your EAD/AP application will be rejected. Once your date becomes current CHANGE your lawyer because from my understanding of your situation either your lawyer is ignorant or he/she has pathetic attitude towards your case.



    more...


    pictures makeup Sad Love Quotes That Will Make love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you cry. sad love poems that make you
  • sad love poems that make you



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-11 11:58 AM
    wow..they resume discussions on sept 18th?

    Here is the info from NumbersUSA:

    Vote on Foreign-Worker Bills Postponed Amid Growing Opposition
    Updated Thursday, September 11, 2008, 10:00 AM


    The House Judiciary Committee yesterday postponed consideration of bills containing massive foreign worker increases (H.R. 5882 and H.R. 5924) after the committee's debate stalled during discussions on the armed forces amnesty bill (H.R. 6020). The committee is expected to resume consideration of all three bills on September 18





    dresses It#39;s not the best ( love quotes that will make you cry. love quotes that will make you cry. hair it will make you cry. love quotes that make you cry. love quotes that
  • hair it will make you cry. love quotes that make you cry. love quotes that



  • jonty_11
    12-10 11:48 AM
    at which point it will be alottery again ..until dates move back to the stone age..in August 2009



    more...


    makeup love quotes that will make you love quotes that will make you cry. sad love quotes that will make
  • sad love quotes that will make



  • natrajs
    07-07 09:54 PM
    Today I have received my GC approval email. Dependants approval is awaited. I am in this country from Jan 2001. Good luck to all.

    No LUD till final approval. Last LUD on I-485 on August 2007 on finger print day. Last week I did call Nebraska by POJ method and speak with IO. She told me my file is off the shelf and in line for adjudication. I think EAD filing on June last week did the trick. (file taken from the USCIS's never ending shelf).

    Congrats & Best Wishes

    Finally the good news





    girlfriend images pictures cute love quotes love quotes that make you cry. sad love love quotes that will make you cry. Sad Love Quotes That Will Make
  • Sad Love Quotes That Will Make



  • mariner5555
    03-06 06:54 AM
    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)
    why are you so scared :-D ..what happens if media watches the poll and how is this dirty linen ...it is a valid point ..and the main point is legal people have to wait for years and years to get the stupid card (and in the meanwhile keep on paying the lawyers fees) ..this is not dirty linen ...if you are not convinced then stay out of the way.
    really I dont see any other options after the letter campaign ...unless some one else has a better idea !!

    btw you are paranoid ..how can someone else do this for you ??
    >So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards





    hairstyles love quotes that will make you love quotes that will make you cry. sad love quotes that will make you cry. love poems that will make you cry
  • sad love quotes that will make you cry. love poems that will make you cry



  • pappu
    11-30 01:16 AM
    thanks for the responses on this thread. Can one of you take the responsibility of contacting everyone and organizing the conference call? In the confrence call everyone can introduce themselves, discuss ideas and action items to work on.





    vin13
    02-10 10:59 AM
    No disrespect meant but what's this? Faux News? As per the law, there is no quota of 2802 green cards for EB3 India. Its a ceiling not a quota. The difference is with ceiling of 7% USCIS can allocate lower number than 7% of 28.6% of 140,000 to EB3 India. If it would be 7% quota, then it would be fair to ask for our "right" for another 580 more green cards. That's why this is not real information, its Faux news.


    desi3933 has correctly mentioned the relevant stats. Just in case you missed it:



    This is the reason I do not find that immigration business shop credible any more.

    I believed we get atleast 7% (cap) + any unused numbers. As there is a possiblilty of getting more than 7%, it is not considered a quota.

    I did not know of getting less than 7% when there is high demand. :confused:





    eilsoe
    02-16 07:14 PM
    :love: