
thirdworldman
03-09 11:55 PM
Here is my wireframe / project screenshot
http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg
[.soulty - removed img tags.. lets not make the thread too wide]
http://www.inmod.com/casey/subway_wire.jpg
[.soulty - removed img tags.. lets not make the thread too wide]
wallpaper motivational quotes
senthil1
04-03 08:46 PM
What is the meaning of this?
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
The bill also includes a variety of other provisions, including one that would prohibit employers from hiring H-1B workers and then outsourcing them to other businesses and another that would require companies to pay prevailing wages to both H-1B and L-1 visa holders
Is that means Bodyshopping cannot be done by H1 or L1?
?? A new bill in senate to reform H1B ???
I was just watching LuDobb's show on CNN and saw a clip on a proposed bill (being prepared by Sen.Durbin and another whose name I forgot) to revamp/reform H1B program. From the brief discussion, got the impression that the bill is more concentrated on controlling the h1B program with more checks and rules etc. Obviously Dobbs liked it - not sure if there are any other measures in that bill. Also not sure why another bill if CIR/STRIVE act is in works which is supposed to cover all immigration issues. Anyone else saw any related news elsewhere?
Also saw this article (sorry if its already discussed somewhere):
http://www.infoworld.com/article/07/04/03/HNsenateh1bbill_1.html
ajju
03-19 11:40 AM
Urgh.. Here come the red squares...Why do I even bother posting comments!
Same here...
Same here...
2011 motivational quotes with
jcgc
02-21 10:03 AM
Ok guys before you shoot it down heres my calc for EB2 pending apps from 2000 to Dec 2003. Obviously its a rough estimate, who knows how many eb3s switched, labor subs etc etc etc.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
From pending apps from 2000 to 2003 dec are about 96. Assume represents 1% of total population so it would be 9600. Each app has about 1.5 dependents so about 15,000? If you assume as lower say 0.5% then number would obviously increase to 29,000.
Ok now shoot me down.
From ,
1. In Fy08, there were 189 EB2 India approvals.
2. Assume annual quota for Eb2 India is X (Correct me if i'm wrong but i think this equates to 2800?)
3. So 189 approvals = 2800 actual approvals. A ratio of 6.75%.
Upto Dec31, 03, there are still about 330 or so pending Eb2 India cases. Using the 6.75% representation, it would mean that there are about 4900 Eb2 India cases pending.
more...
girijas
09-10 11:01 AM
There were discussing the first bill - something about horses.
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
They have gone to recess and will be back at 1pm. I guess they will start with the horses again and then the next two bills concerning humans and we are next - the aliens :)
logiclife
12-20 04:54 PM
Please lookup 245(k).
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html
(k) Inapplicability of certain provisions for certain employment-based immigrants
An alien who is eligible to receive an immigrant visa under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) of this title (or, in the case of an alien who is an immigrant described in section 1101 (a)(27)(C) of this title, under section 1153 (b)(4) of this title) may adjust status pursuant to subsection (a) of this section and notwithstanding subsection (c)(2), (c)(7), and (c)(8) of this section, if—
(1) the alien, on the date of filing an application for adjustment of status, is present in the United States pursuant to a lawful admission;
(2) the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days—
(A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
(B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
(C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien’s admission.
So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.
Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.
Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).
However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.
One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.
Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html
(k) Inapplicability of certain provisions for certain employment-based immigrants
An alien who is eligible to receive an immigrant visa under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) of this title (or, in the case of an alien who is an immigrant described in section 1101 (a)(27)(C) of this title, under section 1153 (b)(4) of this title) may adjust status pursuant to subsection (a) of this section and notwithstanding subsection (c)(2), (c)(7), and (c)(8) of this section, if—
(1) the alien, on the date of filing an application for adjustment of status, is present in the United States pursuant to a lawful admission;
(2) the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days—
(A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
(B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
(C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien’s admission.
So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.
Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.
Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).
However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.
One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.
Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.
more...
TomPlate
10-21 11:40 AM
Obama is more a talking person. He would have given lot of information during this campaign season. But he will not execute. Everyone in the campaign said he is always on the neutral side. He is not with Yes Or No answers.
One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.
Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.
If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
Because it is now Global.
I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.
And it goes on....
One thing I want to explain about tax decrease plan.
When the tax decreases for middle class and tax increases for upper class, then the upper class CEO and the business would like to see how they can increase their profit by not increasing the wage of a middle class.
Obama followed a non american politics giving lots and lots to public. But in reality he may sit quiet and only enjoy his benefit as a President.
If Obama elected as President, this economic mess is not going to go away.
Because it is now Global.
I will say if Obama is elected Health care change he expects may not be executed as per his plan.
And it goes on....
2010 wallpaper Motivational Quotes

hpandey
04-24 10:57 AM
Wish you best of luck !!
more...
srmeka
07-12 09:04 PM
Yup in the same boat :D, hopefully we will cross the gate this time
I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.
I am also in the same boat. Current after 2 years. My buddies with similar PD got lucky in 2008. Will have to wait till August to test mine. Congrats to all those got current and good luck to all those waiting. Hopefully dates will move forward in some reasonable order from now on. Thanks.
hair motivational quotes with
REEF�
02-13 06:03 PM
How interesting is a train station? It's probably just me but I can't get any other image of a 3D model in my mind other than a train...
*punches self*
*punches self*
more...
Imigrait
02-04 12:48 PM
CanadianIndian,
Sorry to hear about your situation.
Short answer to your question in BOLD is Yes.
Please go through this thread for further details. Also, use the search function to find further details on this forum for answer to rest of your questions.
Sorry to hear about your situation.
Short answer to your question in BOLD is Yes.
Please go through this thread for further details. Also, use the search function to find further details on this forum for answer to rest of your questions.
hot 2011 motivational quotes for
shantanup
02-11 10:05 AM
I will attend the event. I want someone to sponsor my airfare and stay.
more...
house inspiring Motivational quotes

JalwaeJana
11-10 10:00 PM
I agree this is the easiest thing that can be done with out any lobbying effort. Let me know what number to call
tattoo Motivational Quotes
Abhinaym
02-19 12:02 PM
How exactly are illegals going to prove that they have been here for more than 5 years?
That's exactly what I wanted to ask! How on earth are they going to prove a presence?
1. Drivers license (that only shows the date they started)
2. Utility bills (is that possible?)
3. Bank statements (I'm not sure if undocumented ones get accounts)
4. Employment proof (right...)
5. Real estate titles
I'm not saying they can't, but trying to think how...
That's exactly what I wanted to ask! How on earth are they going to prove a presence?
1. Drivers license (that only shows the date they started)
2. Utility bills (is that possible?)
3. Bank statements (I'm not sure if undocumented ones get accounts)
4. Employment proof (right...)
5. Real estate titles
I'm not saying they can't, but trying to think how...
more...
pictures The 7 Most Motivational Quotes

AMITAT007
10-03 03:08 AM
I am on L1A visa with Company A & the I-94 was valid till September 10, 2007.
Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with change of status from Oct 1, 2007.
In the meantime, Company A has filed an extention of status of L1A from September 10, 2007 on June 8, 2007. For which I received the I797 notice dated June 28, 2007.
I have few question
1. What is my status from Oct 1, 2007, as I did not joined the company B. I am not in a position to leave Company A till Nov 15, 2007. As the I797 for L1 extention was of the latter date, whether the law of last action will be applicable here & I can work for Company A on L1 till Nov 15, 2007
2. If I can work on L1, whether my H1B approval get cancelled automatically. Whether the company B have to file I129 & I539 for me.
3. If I am out of status what should I do. Do i have go back to my native country immediately & leave to idea to work in USA for ever or there is any other way.
Company B has filed my H1B on April 20, 2007 & I received I797 notice dated May 17, 2007 with change of status from Oct 1, 2007.
In the meantime, Company A has filed an extention of status of L1A from September 10, 2007 on June 8, 2007. For which I received the I797 notice dated June 28, 2007.
I have few question
1. What is my status from Oct 1, 2007, as I did not joined the company B. I am not in a position to leave Company A till Nov 15, 2007. As the I797 for L1 extention was of the latter date, whether the law of last action will be applicable here & I can work for Company A on L1 till Nov 15, 2007
2. If I can work on L1, whether my H1B approval get cancelled automatically. Whether the company B have to file I129 & I539 for me.
3. If I am out of status what should I do. Do i have go back to my native country immediately & leave to idea to work in USA for ever or there is any other way.
dresses pictures Motivational Quotes

abcdefgh
01-18 12:27 PM
http://www..com/discussion-forums/dallas-backlog/1171607/#post-6787022
This is what I found from other web site when I tried to get more membership to IV. These are the comments I received for the IV. How can we make people aware of our good faith effort. This is another road block we are facing. Many people will not believe that our efforts in full good faith. IV needs to put more emphasis on these issues also.
Just opinions.
Thanks
This is what I found from other web site when I tried to get more membership to IV. These are the comments I received for the IV. How can we make people aware of our good faith effort. This is another road block we are facing. Many people will not believe that our efforts in full good faith. IV needs to put more emphasis on these issues also.
Just opinions.
Thanks
more...
makeup Wallpaper Inspirational Quotes
delax
03-16 03:04 PM
C'mon guys, what the hell have you been doing for so long?
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Thats because many people like me took nearly 3 years to clear their labor certification - so despite EB2 being current there were'nt many EB2 485s filed in 2004-2006 by people whose PDs were in the 2003-2004 time frame. My PD is July 2004 but my labor cleared only in Feb 2007 - thanks or no thanks to Philly BEC. Honestly I have nearly abandoned this whole desire for GC - I dont think GC is a need anymore, its only a desire - not trying to be philosphical but living my life without having to worry about some bureaucratic process over which I have no control.
I mean look at the archived Visa Bulletins, you observe the following:
1. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2003
2. EB2 was current for India ALL THROUGH 2004
3. EB2 was current for India till August 2005
4. After the retrogression in 2005, EB2 India moved up quickly through 2003-2004 to April 2004 by the beginning of 2007
5. Even after the summer 2007 fiasco (EB2 Current fro July, August 2007), the priority date for EB2 India moved to April 2004 and stayed there for 3 months
What more do you wish for?
I don't understand how there any can be anyone from 2004-2005 India still left in the EB2 category.
This is pathetic. What the hell have you been waiting for?
Thats because many people like me took nearly 3 years to clear their labor certification - so despite EB2 being current there were'nt many EB2 485s filed in 2004-2006 by people whose PDs were in the 2003-2004 time frame. My PD is July 2004 but my labor cleared only in Feb 2007 - thanks or no thanks to Philly BEC. Honestly I have nearly abandoned this whole desire for GC - I dont think GC is a need anymore, its only a desire - not trying to be philosphical but living my life without having to worry about some bureaucratic process over which I have no control.
girlfriend Famous Motivational Quotes
GreenLantern
02-16 07:37 PM
Very nice. :thumb: :thumb: (Two thumbs up)
hairstyles Motivational Quotes
prinive
02-20 04:27 PM
EB3 india wont move further... With PD Sep 2001 EB3 Indi. Still waiting...
Here is Mr. Gotcher's perspective on EB3 movement ...
In terms of EB3 movement for India do you think that the slow movement as predicted will atleast move the cut off dates to Dec 2001 (India) by end of FY 08 ?
I doubt very much that we will see any EB3 cutoff date movement until October.
James Ronald Gotcher
Here is Mr. Gotcher's perspective on EB3 movement ...
In terms of EB3 movement for India do you think that the slow movement as predicted will atleast move the cut off dates to Dec 2001 (India) by end of FY 08 ?
I doubt very much that we will see any EB3 cutoff date movement until October.
James Ronald Gotcher
file485
12-22 08:34 AM
this is our history...
1.was working with employer B in June 07(when PD was current for EB2/Oct 2003-India)...went to attorney to file 485 with approved 140 thru ex employer A. filled in all the paperwork for 485,but the attorney was asking for a current employment letter from B with exact skills mentioned on labor and the employer B was not ready to give such a letter and hence we planned to find a new employer and file for 485 in July.
2. In June end found this new current employer C and planned to file 485 in July and all the fiasco scene happened...anyway...in August we filed the 485 with a current employer letter from C with all the skills matching the labor..till here fine.
NOW...we got a copy of the bunch of 48 documents sent to INS from the atnys office...I had given the latest 325a form
current employer C : July 07 - current
employer B : Jan 2006 - June 2007
employer A : June 2003 - Dec 2005 (who filed for labor/i140)
the shitty paralegal now submitted the 325a from submitted in June 07 where the current employer B was the latest.... + the current employment letter of C + 485 employment offer letter from A
She had whitened out the date on the 325a form signed on June 07 and changed it to Aug 07 to my utter shock....
when I call back..she says we will handle any RFE's...
quite worried as the 325a form already says something like 'all info disclosed is truthful'... etc and the fine print..
pls post your thoughts and comments..
hope I dint confuse
1.was working with employer B in June 07(when PD was current for EB2/Oct 2003-India)...went to attorney to file 485 with approved 140 thru ex employer A. filled in all the paperwork for 485,but the attorney was asking for a current employment letter from B with exact skills mentioned on labor and the employer B was not ready to give such a letter and hence we planned to find a new employer and file for 485 in July.
2. In June end found this new current employer C and planned to file 485 in July and all the fiasco scene happened...anyway...in August we filed the 485 with a current employer letter from C with all the skills matching the labor..till here fine.
NOW...we got a copy of the bunch of 48 documents sent to INS from the atnys office...I had given the latest 325a form
current employer C : July 07 - current
employer B : Jan 2006 - June 2007
employer A : June 2003 - Dec 2005 (who filed for labor/i140)
the shitty paralegal now submitted the 325a from submitted in June 07 where the current employer B was the latest.... + the current employment letter of C + 485 employment offer letter from A
She had whitened out the date on the 325a form signed on June 07 and changed it to Aug 07 to my utter shock....
when I call back..she says we will handle any RFE's...
quite worried as the 325a form already says something like 'all info disclosed is truthful'... etc and the fine print..
pls post your thoughts and comments..
hope I dint confuse
jprangi
07-03 02:10 PM
Hello All,
This whole story is a mess. USCIS is very much wrong on what they did. We all ended up in spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and on average one week of time to file the application. Few people took off from their work to complete the application on time. Few people paid as much as $700 for medical.
I have seen tons of blogs on internet and every blogs is talking about the same things.
Even though there are hundreds thousands of people were suffered. I don't see a single line on any major new web website or TV news channels. I doubt if any senator even knows how USCIS has been torturing (emotionally as well as financially) good, educated, responsible, and legal residents.
Dont you think its time to wake up and scream so loudly that these deafs can
hear and feel the pain.
Dont you think its time to help yourself. Forget about your employers, its not in their benefit to fight for you.
Dont you thinks its time for US citizens to know what their great US govt ( lovely responsible senators) are doing for legal resident. They are working hard to make illegals (out of them so many are criminals) legal. Giving hard time to legals.
Dont you think its time to tell every one that what can happen to America if we go mad and do system maintenance by running the command "rm -rf /*"
MAY BE ITS THE TIME TO COME ON ROADS IN LA, Chicago, NY, and Washington DC.
Its time to tell them that we can do it and we can do it very hard.
Its time to stop beating around bush and do something useful.
Just some thought..
-JP
This whole story is a mess. USCIS is very much wrong on what they did. We all ended up in spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and on average one week of time to file the application. Few people took off from their work to complete the application on time. Few people paid as much as $700 for medical.
I have seen tons of blogs on internet and every blogs is talking about the same things.
Even though there are hundreds thousands of people were suffered. I don't see a single line on any major new web website or TV news channels. I doubt if any senator even knows how USCIS has been torturing (emotionally as well as financially) good, educated, responsible, and legal residents.
Dont you think its time to wake up and scream so loudly that these deafs can
hear and feel the pain.
Dont you think its time to help yourself. Forget about your employers, its not in their benefit to fight for you.
Dont you thinks its time for US citizens to know what their great US govt ( lovely responsible senators) are doing for legal resident. They are working hard to make illegals (out of them so many are criminals) legal. Giving hard time to legals.
Dont you think its time to tell every one that what can happen to America if we go mad and do system maintenance by running the command "rm -rf /*"
MAY BE ITS THE TIME TO COME ON ROADS IN LA, Chicago, NY, and Washington DC.
Its time to tell them that we can do it and we can do it very hard.
Its time to stop beating around bush and do something useful.
Just some thought..
-JP