Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

trust quotes and sayings for

images trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • greencard_fever
    07-28 03:55 PM
    yawn...
    rolls over to the other side of bed...
    yawn again...
    turns over pillow to the cooler side...
    yawn again..
    dreams of this thread getting closed because it is absolutely worthless ... crap .. twas just a dream :D

    Yawn...
    Please close this thread..
    Big Yawn..





    wallpaper trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for relationships. trust quotes or sayings
  • trust quotes and sayings for relationships. trust quotes or sayings



  • tawlibann
    03-18 06:00 PM
    Sorry if this is offtopic but can someone explain to me who banned me and why? I didn't write anything offensive or abusive, and I didn't insult anybody. I was just discussing the issues I read in another forum.

    If it is my handle, you don't like, well my name is Tawlibann Foggs (it is Celtic name, and quite rare but I like it). My friends call me Taliban jokingly (I know it may not be funny to all of you, and I didn't like it at first, but I can't stop people), so that's why the handle was 'taliban'. I hope that answers your questions, and I mean no harm to anyone.

    I thought this forum was open to everybody to express their opinions and discuss relevant issues without insulting others. If you're going to keep banning me, please just let me know that I'm not welcome, and I'll leave. I thought Immigration Voice and its forum was open to all EB immigrants. I was even intending to become a contributing member, but now I'm kind of lost. Am I not supposed to post here? Is there something I missed?





    trust quotes and sayings for. Quotes And Sayings About Trust quotes and sayings about trust. trust quotes
  • Quotes And Sayings About Trust quotes and sayings about trust. trust quotes



  • jayleno
    09-05 02:39 PM
    I can understand why an individual fake resonably to get a job, though I do not support it. I dont understand these stupid companies hiring the desperate students and doing all these stuff in the name of business. I dont know how people who have those companies do all this stuff just for extra money and sleep peacefully at night.

    I can put 100 arguments in support of MS students graduating and trying to get into a new job. Similarly you can come up with 100 other arguments that they are all non ethical and lies.

    It is more costly for companies big and small to hire a new grad, train and eventually have him work on the business and that process is carried only by a minute percentage of all the companies that do business and also they look at elite schools.

    Every MS student has to undergo a vigorous financial crisis situation there by the time they graduate they are left with no choice other than accepting what ever comes there way, at the earliest.

    They don't have the liberty financially as well as law wise to sit and try for 1 year to get into a full time job. Given those kind of situations it is nothing wrong in projecting themselves to certain years of experience.

    At the same, contracting, consulting is all about this. When no party likes, they can always let go.

    -the116





    2011 trust quotes and sayings for relationships. trust quotes or sayings trust quotes and sayings for. quotes and sayings about trust. makeup trust quotes and
  • quotes and sayings about trust. makeup trust quotes and



  • amsgc
    07-04 07:53 PM
    Ramba - Excellent post!

    The lawsuit will bring to light some irregularities, and will probably encourage USCIS to be more responsible.
    But the way out of our misery is still congressional intervention - increase in visa numbers, skill bill, or additional provisions for people with an approved immigrant petition.



    more...


    trust quotes and sayings for. quotes and sayings about relationships. trust quotes and sayings for
  • quotes and sayings about relationships. trust quotes and sayings for



  • makemygc
    07-05 10:56 AM
    Core is putting their time and mmoney and doing this all for everybody

    Pray please tell me what the core did for people stuck in BEC's.
    Even these people contributed and once the dates were made current everybody and I'm sorry to say including the core forgot about them.

    I know I'll be bashed for wrting this and pls dont get offended but I just had to ask.

    Answer me this. God forbid but if you have a cancer and your brother has a malaria and you have just one doctor to treat. Would you ask doctor to treat you first since you have a bigger issue than your brother? No, right.
    Dude, we all are brothers in this mess and everyone deserves to be treated fairly. I agree that core should work to eliminate BEC problem as well as any other opportunity to get any other immediate relief but core has limited resources, very limited funding plus and core needs to work on areas which fixes maximum number of lives here.
    There are around 40000 people stuck in BEC and if 20% of those can join core and contribute, I'm sure that is enough number to allocate resources accordingly. But somehow people has got the wrong idea that IV is not for people stuck in BEC. I've seen similar posts in immigrationportal.com as well.

    Now if IV will work for people who were eligible to file in July or even for people who just filed on Jul 2nd, i'm sure people will come and say that IV is for July 2nd people only. But that is not the case. Any issues/bill/ammendment which can bring some immediate relief should be worked along with our core issues which is retrogression. Once you are out of BEC (I hope you do asap as several of my friends stuck there), I'm sure your main issue will be retrogression and not BEC even if there are other people stuck there.
    So lets not divide these communities any more, work together towards common cause that can bring some relief to our brother, sisters and ourselves. We all be benefitted if we all support each other.

    Hope you understand.
    Thanks





    trust quotes and sayings for. hot 2011 trust quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about trust. wallpaper
  • hot 2011 trust quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about trust. wallpaper



  • delax
    07-14 07:14 PM
    Murthy sent the letter after LOGICLIFE declared that something GOOD is likely or on the way.... IV is doing the job and she is getting the fruit (money)by just publishing it. When the lawsuit issue came up she took U-turn saying its AILA's job...

    When i first came to US , i worked with a guy who used to Publish the results of my hardwork without even mentioning my name and get promotion. When i went to him for my promotion he said this year's promotion quota has exhausted .

    Anyway i left that company and those kind thiefs ( who steal credit for other work) long back but the distressing memory of exploitation hasn't left my mind.


    To a few of my misguided friends who seem to not understand the distinction between a lobbying outfit whose goal is to change existing law to better suit reality and a law firm whose goal is to work within existing law. As self-proclaimed proponents of "Gandhigiri" - I see its principles not being applied when dealing with each other. Is Gandhigiri meant only to show USCIS. Would the Mahatma have said the same things mentioned above before asking himself a few questions. I dont think we can question the motives and intention of anybody before fully knowing the facts. As a client of Murthy Law Firm here is a fact:

    On her call last week for her clients, she mentioned that the Murthy Law Firm is one of the biggest financial contributor to AILF - who by the way are ready to file the class action lawsuit. If the lawsuit is successfull and given AILF's funding source - will you exclude yourself from the potential benefit because Murthy's funds were used to support the litigation - who's piggybacking now.

    Again - Its not one against the other - Please bear in mind the DUE PROCESS of LAW has been violated by USCIS resulting in a curtailment of your substantive rights (EAD, Parole, AC21 etc). I would not care who fights on my behalf so long as the outcome is to correct the earlier mistake.

    If you feel that she does not work for immigrants you have no locus standi to avail of ANY BENEFIT from the lawsuit and as a true proponent of "Gandhigiri" you should VOLUNTARILY exclude yourself from any such potential benefit. :)

    I know the Mahatma would have done the same thing.



    more...


    trust quotes and sayings for. quotes and sayings about
  • quotes and sayings about



  • aroranuj
    12-11 07:01 PM
    Here is my receipt number... NRC2008063637

    Lets hope all our efforts help...





    2010 Quotes And Sayings About Trust quotes and sayings about trust. trust quotes trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • carpediem
    06-08 11:32 PM
    I was thinking about the inconsistencies pointed out in Mr Oppenheim's interview by some people. My personal opinion is that he may be like some managers in the industry. Managers may not understand the deep down nitty-gritties of their projects. But usually they do understand the broad/big picture of the things their teams are working on.

    Mr Oppenheim may have some facts wrong but I am sure he doesn't have the big picture wrong. My 2c. Finally it's just an opinion.



    more...


    trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • harish
    05-29 10:05 PM
    Here is a cross-reference to my other post with the case updates...http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249686&postcount=85.

    Received our cards today!

    Good luck to the rest of you waiting on your approvals!





    hair quotes and sayings about trust. makeup trust quotes and trust quotes and sayings for. hair love quotes and sayings. quotes and sayings about trust. trust quotes
  • hair love quotes and sayings. quotes and sayings about trust. trust quotes



  • rajmehrotra
    09-11 10:56 AM
    http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=201&a=29863


    "In a move to fix America�s broken immigration system, the House Subcommittee on Immigration approved H.R. 5882, a bipartisan legislation introduced by Representatives Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) and James Sensenbrenner (R-WI)."



    more...


    trust quotes and sayings for. 2010 trust quotes and sayings
  • 2010 trust quotes and sayings



  • SpookyH1Alien
    11-13 02:47 PM
    I am with you !! Lets do whatever it takes to get the spill over. Thats our only chance.





    hot quotes and sayings about relationships. trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • Madhuri
    01-16 03:17 PM
    Just set up monthly $20 contribution from my bank account.



    more...


    house trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. Confucius Quotes and Sayings - trust quotes and sayings for relationships.
  • Confucius Quotes and Sayings - trust quotes and sayings for relationships.



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    07-13 03:44 PM
    I am current now (PD: Feb 16th,06) and last time when i was current in 2008 for a month i got an RFE. Even though the attorney replied to the RFE in 3 days, all my case status shows is RFE response received.

    Ours is a big company and close 2000 people applied for 485 during the July 2007 fiasco and we were asked to send the G28 forms to the attorney by mail with no signature reqd. Apparently almost every got an RFE for that.

    I wish i could get to know if RFE was all taken care of and my case is pending for a VISA number. Any way to know if thats the case gurus?

    Why did you not open an SR. I was in the same situation, my company replied back to the RFE and the status still says we recieved your RFE. I opened an SR to find out my position this March, they said they are waiting for visa to get current.

    Try opening an SR and just find status.





    tattoo hot 2011 trust quotes and sayings quotes and sayings about trust. wallpaper trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • pkak
    07-09 10:50 PM
    That really makes Sense, I believe USCIS/DOS are smart agencies, and wont do those kind of silly mistakes..

    Whether they are smart people or not, a future department of justice investigation will find out.


    http://s202395528.onlinehome.us/category/general/

    However I see a way out for DOS/USCIS. They can avoid class action by claiming that they had warned the public in advance via the July 2 update to the July visa bulletin, and had modified the July visa bulletin only on July 6, after warning the public in advance. This way they can accept all applications received till July 5, and will be covered against any class action law suits.



    more...


    pictures quotes and sayings about trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • Madhuri
    03-17 11:28 AM
    EB3-India
    PD: March 2006
    EAD-AP approved, FP done





    dresses trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • Jaime
    09-12 01:24 AM
    You will have to wait for decades more, unless we all go to Washington and seize the change! Truth is on our side!!!! LET'S ALL GO!!!!! THIS IS THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG!!!



    more...


    makeup trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. trust quotes and sayings for
  • trust quotes and sayings for



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 07:08 PM
    "All men dream but not equally.
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
    - T.E. Lawrence

    Don't we all dream of getting a GC???
    What is stopping you from to DC???
    Come & join hands & lets be heard!!!!
    Go IV!!!





    girlfriend trust quotes and sayings for trust quotes and sayings for. house trust quotes sayings
  • house trust quotes sayings



  • whattodo21
    06-16 08:43 AM
    Sent it to my Senators.

    However, is it possible to send it to Senators Grassley, Sanders too. I say this because these senators need to hear that we oppose this bill too and I am not sure how many of our members from IA and VT are active and are sending this message to them.





    hairstyles 2010 trust quotes and sayings trust quotes and sayings for. house hairstyles trust quotes and trust quotes and sayings for
  • house hairstyles trust quotes and trust quotes and sayings for



  • Guest007
    07-25 08:28 PM
    Bkarnik,
    So did you ever get to contact aila. Or is there anybody who has contacts with aila taken up this issue with them?





    Ramba
    07-04 09:07 PM
    nixstor,

    First, with out name check cleared by FBI, no 485 will be approved. Assiging visa number to a 485 appliction initally, nothing to do with name check. If the applicant is threat to the security of the country, his/her 485 will be denied and they will take back the already assigned number. Both are two different issues.

    Another myth: USCIS processed 60,000 485 in June. It is wrong. They processed 60,000 485 over the period of 6 months to 5 years. And they just approved in June, based on earlier processing.





    logiclife
    12-20 04:54 PM
    Please lookup 245(k).

    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001255----000-.html

    (k) Inapplicability of certain provisions for certain employment-based immigrants

    An alien who is eligible to receive an immigrant visa under paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) of this title (or, in the case of an alien who is an immigrant described in section 1101 (a)(27)(C) of this title, under section 1153 (b)(4) of this title) may adjust status pursuant to subsection (a) of this section and notwithstanding subsection (c)(2), (c)(7), and (c)(8) of this section, if—

    (1) the alien, on the date of filing an application for adjustment of status, is present in the United States pursuant to a lawful admission;
    (2) the alien, subsequent to such lawful admission has not, for an aggregate period exceeding 180 days—
    (A) failed to maintain, continuously, a lawful status;
    (B) engaged in unauthorized employment; or
    (C) otherwise violated the terms and conditions of the alien’s admission.

    So basically if you are applying for employment based immigration adjustment of status(meaning I-485) under EB1 EB2 or EB3, (that's what they mean by paragraph (1), (2), or (3) of section 1153 (b) in the above text), and if you have not voilated status for over 180 days after your last legal entry into USA, and if you were in legal status at the time of applying for 485, then you may adjust status.

    Now, a really good idea would be that you disclose this whole thing at the time of filing 485 and also claim the benefit under section 245(k). Since its apparent that you have not done it, I would advise to leave it alone and dont dig up old graves.

    Consult an attorney for further advise, but dont go overboard in being Raja Harishchandra (the chronic truth teller) because frankly USCIS may not care about this and you can always claim the benefit under section 245(k).

    However, if USCIS finds out about this (which is very very unlikely) and if the officer is a very strict person, then they may create a case of wilful misrepresentation. That's because on form I-485, it says that "have you ever been out of status or illegal and if so, provide details". In that question, if you didnt disclose your past history of being out of status ( I am assuming you were out of status and not illegal) then basically, in theory, they can say that you wilfully misrepresented (basically lied to them) by hiding this.

    One option is to file an amendment to your I-485 and disclose this fact. That way, atleast they cannot make a case of wilfull misrepresentation. Nonetheless, remember, for them to find this out (about you not working and sitting at home) is difficult. Unless they somehow ask for your W-2 and paystubs for past 6-7 years and in that case it will be very easy for them to see that you were not working for 1 year.

    Consult an attorney and tell the attorney all the details. I am not a lawyer and you should always ask a lawyer for legal advise.