Caliber
04-01 09:09 AM
Dear All,
Let us strive to achieve 10,000.00 contributions this month too. I request every one to please understand that either we get our GC's this year or forget for another two years due to mid term elections next year.
If we can pool really good amount, we may at least be able to lobby USCIS for some relief though with these small contributions, we may NEVER be able to lobby the congress.
We do not need to tell IV core what we want, they are all aware of our goals. But small contributions like 50-100 may not be enough to lobby to convince Congress our great contributions.
I am EB3 Oct 2002. Just received letter from SSN that, I have 40 credits now. We still can not even estimate when we will get GC's. In few months or few years?
If we think of 200 or 300 dollars, we may have to continue to suffer like this.
Can we determine to pool in at least 200,000.00 (each to contribute at least 300 dollars) so that we can at least hope for GC in few months and not years.
Please help yourself.
My contribution for April:
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
$50.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: Apr. 1, 2009 $50.00 USD
Let us strive to achieve 10,000.00 contributions this month too. I request every one to please understand that either we get our GC's this year or forget for another two years due to mid term elections next year.
If we can pool really good amount, we may at least be able to lobby USCIS for some relief though with these small contributions, we may NEVER be able to lobby the congress.
We do not need to tell IV core what we want, they are all aware of our goals. But small contributions like 50-100 may not be enough to lobby to convince Congress our great contributions.
I am EB3 Oct 2002. Just received letter from SSN that, I have 40 credits now. We still can not even estimate when we will get GC's. In few months or few years?
If we think of 200 or 300 dollars, we may have to continue to suffer like this.
Can we determine to pool in at least 200,000.00 (each to contribute at least 300 dollars) so that we can at least hope for GC in few months and not years.
Please help yourself.
My contribution for April:
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
$50.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: Apr. 1, 2009 $50.00 USD
wallpaper Disney queen Vanessa Hudgens.
garybanz
11-29 02:01 PM
Thank a ton for the help, Can you please tell in more detail what i need to do/say there? I have heard that people are being turned back pretty rudely at local offices. Also do i need to fill any forms before i go there?
Thanks Again,
Is this what you were mentioning?
Field Offices
-----------
Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.
� CLAIMS Verification
o Underlying application remains pending
o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling the 90-day adjudicative requirement
o Form I-765 remains unadjudicated
o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
� Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim or Non-Interim
� Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.
Thanks Again,
Is this what you were mentioning?
Field Offices
-----------
Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.
� CLAIMS Verification
o Underlying application remains pending
o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling the 90-day adjudicative requirement
o Form I-765 remains unadjudicated
o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
� Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim or Non-Interim
� Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.
PavanV
10-11 04:38 PM
That quote is very inspirational man, just love it :)
"Oye, PavanV", Do not worry. I believe in "Sawa Lakh se Ek Ladaun Tab Gobind Singh Naam Kahaun". :)
"Oye, PavanV", Do not worry. I believe in "Sawa Lakh se Ek Ladaun Tab Gobind Singh Naam Kahaun". :)
2011 A Vanessa Hudgens Community

GCplease
10-05 03:57 PM
are we sure that they are not talking only about H1b?
Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?
"attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?
Unnecessary delays and waiting periods points to the Green card wait time I believe.
Does following mean they are looking at Green Card as well ?
"attract and retain high-skilled workers to contribute and excel in the U.S. economy without unnecessary delays and waiting periods?
Unnecessary delays and waiting periods points to the Green card wait time I believe.
more...
pappu
02-27 10:27 PM
There is no doubt that IV has done a lot in the past and IV has great potential.
but why does everything come down to funding and lobbying ..can't we do anything without money ??
as I mentioned above IV has done a lot in the past but it is very very quiet now !!
say lobbying costs a million dollars ...it will take 100 years to raise that much money
how much money does it cost to come up with a new campaign or to announce a new campaign ???
I know my post will attract red dots etc ..but I am close to the point where it is either do something or wait for it to happen
You can run a campaign to contact media about this concept and get articles and interviews published. This would not cost money and would only require volunteer effort. You can start from your local paper and then try to increase it to other papers nationally.
Please lead such an effort and get other like minded members with you. That may help get publicity for the idea. You can also write some op-eds and get them published on this issue.
but why does everything come down to funding and lobbying ..can't we do anything without money ??
as I mentioned above IV has done a lot in the past but it is very very quiet now !!
say lobbying costs a million dollars ...it will take 100 years to raise that much money
how much money does it cost to come up with a new campaign or to announce a new campaign ???
I know my post will attract red dots etc ..but I am close to the point where it is either do something or wait for it to happen
You can run a campaign to contact media about this concept and get articles and interviews published. This would not cost money and would only require volunteer effort. You can start from your local paper and then try to increase it to other papers nationally.
Please lead such an effort and get other like minded members with you. That may help get publicity for the idea. You can also write some op-eds and get them published on this issue.

paskal
10-02 11:46 AM
i will be in nyc this weekend on work and will try my best to be there.
look forward to seeing the tri state folks!
look forward to seeing the tri state folks!
more...
raydhan
04-26 08:30 AM
A true Masterpiece indeed. I am just honored to be a part of this.
Have we silenced our critics yet?
Have we silenced our critics yet?
2010 Vanessa Hudgens-Hair-InStyle
dallasdude
06-12 12:56 PM
If they get continus apps from Eb1 in each quater how can they set up cutoff date ? ( I mean their demand with in range of supply ) .. isn't that illegal ?
Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.
I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.
Most recently, the cutoff dates for EB3-India was set on Jan 05 bulletin and for EB2-India on October 05. Not sure about the other categories, but it seems to me that they either do it at the start of a quarter or at the beginning of a fiscal year. Based on their comments, it does seem like demand is starting to exceed supply for those EB1 categories.
I feel like EB1 India and China will have cutoff dates beginning October 09.
more...
gk_2000
03-09 03:15 PM
Not to spark a fight or anything, but I would like to congratulate all the EB3I's who became current since Jan.. great going! We are at April 02!
hair vanessa hudgens bangs
aadimanav
07-15 01:49 PM
aadimanav ..is this being debated now ?? I
I guess, that's what we want them to do through this campaign.
I guess, that's what we want them to do through this campaign.
more...

gc_dream07
08-11 06:14 AM
I think it is fake VB. The company is just trying to get the web-traffic to their web-site and they are exploiting our impatience for September VB.
hot Filed under: Bangs , Girly

gg_ny
04-18 04:19 PM
Enough. Please close this thread.
No insult meant, but pl don't close this thread: it is indeed a comic relief to read thru some mails. Points like 'what would fix India's problem?' in a
supposedly-multinational forum, somebody complaining that they could not recurit new donors because of mails pertaining to India and rupees, hi tech programmers asking for exchange rates while they could google it or visit
xe.com... wow, the comedy is getting better ever since people let go the prediction threads. Pl don't stop guys.
No insult meant, but pl don't close this thread: it is indeed a comic relief to read thru some mails. Points like 'what would fix India's problem?' in a
supposedly-multinational forum, somebody complaining that they could not recurit new donors because of mails pertaining to India and rupees, hi tech programmers asking for exchange rates while they could google it or visit
xe.com... wow, the comedy is getting better ever since people let go the prediction threads. Pl don't stop guys.
more...
house Vanessa Hudgens : BANGS ?
hmehta
10-16 06:25 PM
Probably your lawyer is correct that you cannot take advantage of family leave (maternity act) with less number of employees in the company than required for that.
From what I understand about H1-B, you CAN take leave without pay - no problem with that...as long as you are on your company payroll i.e. your employement is not terminated.
Does any of you know what rights for maternity leave has a pregnant H1B visa holder? I want to stay home next year for 3 months to take care of my baby, then start working again.
From what I know I can only have the 6 weeks of short term disability.
The Maternity Act does not apply in my case because the company I'm working for has under 50 employees.
I asked my lawyer if I can take any unpaid leave without loosing my H1B status and her answer was that I can change my visa to H4 or become a part time employee for a while. I do not like any of this options because I'm in my I140 stage with my green card and I do not want to lose it at this stage, after waiting for years to get my labor cert approval.
Your answer would be appreciated.
Thanks
From what I understand about H1-B, you CAN take leave without pay - no problem with that...as long as you are on your company payroll i.e. your employement is not terminated.
Does any of you know what rights for maternity leave has a pregnant H1B visa holder? I want to stay home next year for 3 months to take care of my baby, then start working again.
From what I know I can only have the 6 weeks of short term disability.
The Maternity Act does not apply in my case because the company I'm working for has under 50 employees.
I asked my lawyer if I can take any unpaid leave without loosing my H1B status and her answer was that I can change my visa to H4 or become a part time employee for a while. I do not like any of this options because I'm in my I140 stage with my green card and I do not want to lose it at this stage, after waiting for years to get my labor cert approval.
Your answer would be appreciated.
Thanks
tattoo vanessa hudgens bangs
apnair2002
11-10 01:46 PM
http://www.immigration-law.com/
Report indicates that the Lame Duck may pass through the Thanksgiving. However, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid reported spoke with Majority Leader Bill First, Majority Whip Mitch McConnell, and President Bursh on Wednesday addressing Democrats desire to accomplish 5 (five) legislative items during the lame duck as follows:
Continuing Resolution
Bioterror Legislation
Off-Shore Drill Legislation
Agreement on Nuclear Weapons Proliferation
Popular Tax Cuts Package
Should the Democrats stick to these agenda, the immigration legislation will have to be pushed over to next yeer. For the report, please click here.
Report indicates that the Lame Duck may pass through the Thanksgiving. However, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid reported spoke with Majority Leader Bill First, Majority Whip Mitch McConnell, and President Bursh on Wednesday addressing Democrats desire to accomplish 5 (five) legislative items during the lame duck as follows:
Continuing Resolution
Bioterror Legislation
Off-Shore Drill Legislation
Agreement on Nuclear Weapons Proliferation
Popular Tax Cuts Package
Should the Democrats stick to these agenda, the immigration legislation will have to be pushed over to next yeer. For the report, please click here.
more...
pictures hot Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
anilnag
03-29 12:44 AM
Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
I think it's worth filing in EB2 if you can. The way spillover is working right now, EB2 India is greatly benefitted. Also whatever data someone got from USCIS (through senator inquiry), there are less EB2 India pending (~50,000) than EB3 (~70,000) until July 2007.
Last year India EB2 got ~15000 visa numbers. If the trend continues then within 3 years India EB2 cutoff will reach 2007. This is way better than EB3I, which I don't think will cross even 2003 within next 3 years.
Please contribute for FOIA cause, which will give us more data for predictions. Hopefully we can predict with 80% or better accuracy once FOIA data is with us..
Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.
What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
I think it's worth filing in EB2 if you can. The way spillover is working right now, EB2 India is greatly benefitted. Also whatever data someone got from USCIS (through senator inquiry), there are less EB2 India pending (~50,000) than EB3 (~70,000) until July 2007.
Last year India EB2 got ~15000 visa numbers. If the trend continues then within 3 years India EB2 cutoff will reach 2007. This is way better than EB3I, which I don't think will cross even 2003 within next 3 years.
Please contribute for FOIA cause, which will give us more data for predictions. Hopefully we can predict with 80% or better accuracy once FOIA data is with us..
dresses Vanessa-Hudgens Hairstyle

Chris Rock
01-23 12:33 AM
Here is a post from Ron Gotcher's website which might be of interest to some of us trapped in EB3 I retrogression .
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065
He expects visa bulletin cut off for EB3 I to jump to 2004 in coming months. No reasoning behing this though..
There are only 35000 EB3 visas available. India quota is 2450. India is now in Oct 2001 and ROW is not current yet. How come India PD will move to 2004?
I have seen many such reports from Dec 2004. We all wait till the last quarter only to face disappointment. That happened last year. What is different in this year?
Also there are lots of Eb3_india gyus are waiting with PD being current. PD being current is not important. Getting GC is important.
Go figure!
more...
makeup Vanessa Hudgens, without
marwan234
07-21 10:05 PM
Delivered July 2 At 10am. No Checks Cashed. No Receipt. No Noting...i Guess My Application is Sitting In A Pile On Someone's Desk Waiting It's Turn...my Guess Two More Weeks.
girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - Makeover
dummgelauft
08-26 03:31 PM
Bump
hairstyles vanessa hudgens bangs. simple1
Hassan11
02-08 03:44 PM
I am in a similar situation. I applied for my first LC based on Skilled employee (Category 3) because my first job financial analyst only required a bechelor degree even though I have a masters degree then I filed for the I-140 (priority date May 2005). then I got a promotion to a senior financial analyst which requires a masters degree. so I automatically could apply file a second LC to file under (category 2 which is current). however my cecond LC was denied because the DOL thinks that there is no difference between the 1 job (financial analyst) and the second job (senior financial analyst) with the same company. so I checked with my lawyer and he said that I can file for appeal so the DOL will review their decision and realize that it was wrong. I did file for appeal in Sep 2006 and I ve been waiting since then. does anybody know or have any idea how long the appeal normally takes so they can make a decision on my case?? please advise. Thank you
roseball
02-10 12:01 PM
Any Ball park amount I should expect as attorney fee for the MTR ? I know some one mentioned about a CA attorney who does it for $500 but since I don't have H1 as backup , incase if I need switch back to the 2nd employer it is better to keep the current attorney ( 2nd employer ) . looks like he may not come cheap . they asked whether I want to file for Adv parol and it will cost attorney fee $800 . ( I don't have a clue why asked when my I485 is in denial stage) .
I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.
But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .
Thanks
-vinod
I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?
I looked at the I290B form and looks not so complicated.
But in this situation I do not want to take the risk of filing myself .
Thanks
-vinod
I-290B is pretty straightforward and I helped my friend with his filing and we were successful in getting his I-140 approval. Having said that, whether to self file or hire a lawyer will depend on the complexity of the case and the reason for denial. If its a straightforward case/denial (wrongful) and you have all the documents to prove it otherwise, you can go ahead and file I-290B yourself. Otherwise, hire a lawyer. Did you get the I-485 denial notice yet and whats the reason for denial?
perm2gc
08-23 09:21 AM
unless I am egregiously mistaken, I 140 is totally employers and not employee's. How can you invoke FOIA on that? I mean freedom of info doesnt mean a breach of privacy or disclose "compny/personal" documentation. Nixstor..i have only same view but i dont understand how USCIS is proceeding...As per gc_in_30_years it seems possible..but never trust Customer Support at USCIS..Many Dont know the rules..
gc_in_30_years..let us know when you got the copy.
gc_in_30_years..let us know when you got the copy.