pmb76
09-05 03:57 PM
reliable and consultants :) an oxymoron. Why do you want to get blood sucked out of your body ?
wallpaper Easy hairstyles offer easy

coopheal
11-12 09:58 AM
IV core should have two focus: long term plan and a short term plan.
Long term plan is anything that involves visa increase.
Short term plan is anything that does not involve visa increase, but that provides some kind of releif to us. A no-nonsense, non-controversial and simple measure that can be added to an appropriation bill is a best example.
I hope the core is reading this post...
If you have an idea, and possibly a suggestion on how to implement it, post it. Even an old idea with innovative implementation may help us.
However, please do not wait on contribution thinking until something happens I don�t have to contribute. IV core is already working on many issues, and your monthly contribution would help stabilize resource needs for current items.
Long term plan is anything that involves visa increase.
Short term plan is anything that does not involve visa increase, but that provides some kind of releif to us. A no-nonsense, non-controversial and simple measure that can be added to an appropriation bill is a best example.
I hope the core is reading this post...
If you have an idea, and possibly a suggestion on how to implement it, post it. Even an old idea with innovative implementation may help us.
However, please do not wait on contribution thinking until something happens I don�t have to contribute. IV core is already working on many issues, and your monthly contribution would help stabilize resource needs for current items.

GCNaseeb
10-12 09:20 PM
See signature
2011 prom hairstyles for long hair
mallikonnet
06-10 09:26 PM
done
more...
sugaur
05-28 09:44 PM
I Wish the border patrol was doing its job more efficiently and doing more searches not less. This way !@#$% illegals would be kicked out and our immigration process wouldnt be held hostage by them.
I live near the Mexican border. There are border check points everywhere when you leave the city. They will stop you, ask you your status. First time I didnt have my passport or anything. He checked my drivers license and politely reminded me about the requirement to carry immigration documents. Since then, I always carry a copy of passport and H1B and have never had any problems.
I hate it when people cry and feel like they are being persecuted when asked to follow the law.
I live near the Mexican border. There are border check points everywhere when you leave the city. They will stop you, ask you your status. First time I didnt have my passport or anything. He checked my drivers license and politely reminded me about the requirement to carry immigration documents. Since then, I always carry a copy of passport and H1B and have never had any problems.
I hate it when people cry and feel like they are being persecuted when asked to follow the law.
coopheal
11-12 11:43 AM
Why should some else follow up on your brilliant ideas. How about you take the lead and contact media in your area with your ideas. If the reporter is interested you can volunteer to be interviewd and also forward the information on the forum so that whoever is interested can also interview.
I see a problem in such postings. We only come up with ideas and expect someone else to work on them. I do not think at your workplace this is all you do-- Just give ideas and ask your managers and VP and CEO to follow up on your ideas.
If lobbying does not work then how come you have a 2 year EAD, You filed AOS in July 2007 due to IV, H1B time is decoupled from H4 time for your wife?
Well said.... A good idea without implementation is just dreaming....
I see a problem in such postings. We only come up with ideas and expect someone else to work on them. I do not think at your workplace this is all you do-- Just give ideas and ask your managers and VP and CEO to follow up on your ideas.
If lobbying does not work then how come you have a 2 year EAD, You filed AOS in July 2007 due to IV, H1B time is decoupled from H4 time for your wife?
Well said.... A good idea without implementation is just dreaming....
more...

gopalkrishan
08-10 09:24 PM
If you are trying to open philosophical topic I suggest we do it in a separate thread, because that debate will be a very long one.
BTW do you know the deal with the bees? Bees are just insects, right? But did you know that you are living here on this earth because of them? If the country is filled with geniuses then what is the worth of genius? Therefore dont compare humans in this way
For the record, illegals do end up with green cards. One should have faith, like they do
I am an EB2 filer, but I totally support EB3 cause few of my close ones are in that boat .. Anyways, this post is for GK_2000 .. If you have it in you to start an idea, light a spark etc etc .. then please learn to follow it through ..
Agreed that you don't agree with redgreen, might even be angry st such a reply, but humility is the right approach here .. Your response could have been better .."in that case could you suggest a better idea etc.." .. The response you have given does not help your attempts as people may perceive it to be an attitude problem or just "thread by an EB3 ranter".. Every great person including Mahatma Gandhi was ridiculed/scoffed when trying to start something new, but they knew hostility does not beget hostility .. Learn to hear others as you may might some new thread of information or avenues of thoughts, even in their vehemence..
Just my 2 cents and in case you find this offensive too, then I apologize in advance ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
BTW do you know the deal with the bees? Bees are just insects, right? But did you know that you are living here on this earth because of them? If the country is filled with geniuses then what is the worth of genius? Therefore dont compare humans in this way
For the record, illegals do end up with green cards. One should have faith, like they do
I am an EB2 filer, but I totally support EB3 cause few of my close ones are in that boat .. Anyways, this post is for GK_2000 .. If you have it in you to start an idea, light a spark etc etc .. then please learn to follow it through ..
Agreed that you don't agree with redgreen, might even be angry st such a reply, but humility is the right approach here .. Your response could have been better .."in that case could you suggest a better idea etc.." .. The response you have given does not help your attempts as people may perceive it to be an attitude problem or just "thread by an EB3 ranter".. Every great person including Mahatma Gandhi was ridiculed/scoffed when trying to start something new, but they knew hostility does not beget hostility .. Learn to hear others as you may might some new thread of information or avenues of thoughts, even in their vehemence..
Just my 2 cents and in case you find this offensive too, then I apologize in advance ..
Regards,
Gopal Krishan
2010 2011 easy to do hairstyles for

reddymjm
08-10 01:51 PM
I am in for it.
more...
reddymjm
04-23 06:34 PM
for sharing the news
hair simple prom hairstyles. loose

jaggu bhai
08-10 02:15 PM
I am also in.... for anything:confused:
more...
Libra
09-27 11:20 AM
thats true, it will take a while to adjust in home country once you move back, but after a while you feel so good that you never think of leaving the country. My family forcing me to look for a job in India.
hot wedding hairstyles » easy

sunnymit
07-13 03:44 PM
Same boat as you! Legally in this country for more than 11 years! Hope they approve on time. Debating whether to extend the EAD or wait for the card
I wouldn't think of not renewing my EAD if I were you. Of course I don't know your case details, but if your EAD is expiring anytime soon, just renew it. Its worth the $380 or so you will have to shell out. Not to dishearten you (or myself) but I know someone who has been waiting to get a GC and he has a PD of Jun 2001. u never know how long it might take...
I wouldn't think of not renewing my EAD if I were you. Of course I don't know your case details, but if your EAD is expiring anytime soon, just renew it. Its worth the $380 or so you will have to shell out. Not to dishearten you (or myself) but I know someone who has been waiting to get a GC and he has a PD of Jun 2001. u never know how long it might take...
more...
house hair easy prom hairstyle. easy
masouds
02-15 04:48 PM
You are blaming Indians and Chinese as a community to be racists. I will rather not mix with people who think like you. It is your perception, not a chinese or Indian problem.
No I didn't. What I said was that they keep to themselves. I don't know. If there was 10 of us Iranians in one department here, maybe we would have kept to ourselves too.
And I don't really care about who you mix with. Really. You are not that important. Neither am I.
No I didn't. What I said was that they keep to themselves. I don't know. If there was 10 of us Iranians in one department here, maybe we would have kept to ourselves too.
And I don't really care about who you mix with. Really. You are not that important. Neither am I.
tattoo Through the hairstyles that
optimystic
03-18 03:47 PM
Just a question out of curiosity....why would someone choose 'taliban' as a login handle, knowing fully well the kind of unneccessary negative attention one can get. I do fully respect the individual's choice to choose her/her own id but just curious...And to jog the curiosity even more , this member seems to be tagged as 'banned' now.. :D...did the admins not like the chosen handle as well !!
No personal jabs here....but think of the headlines any reporter following IV or in general immigration activities can come up with when he/she sees such a login id :D
No personal jabs here....but think of the headlines any reporter following IV or in general immigration activities can come up with when he/she sees such a login id :D
more...
pictures short prom hairstyles

snathan
02-24 12:17 PM
i'm on L1B visa.I came to US on L1B in 2005 with one year petition and got extension
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
If you apply for H1B, you will only whatever left in L1B and not six years.
for 3 years. meanwhile i left to India in June 2007. And then i came back with new L1B petiotion in Oct 2007 which is valid till Sep-2010.Now my question is
1) Is my L1B stay reached to maximum or do i still have 2 years left with my new L1B.
2) If i apply for H1 this year how many years of stay i'll get with H1B.
Please help me with this madam as soon as possible.
Thanks in Advance.
If you apply for H1B, you will only whatever left in L1B and not six years.
dresses simple prom hairstyle

eb3_nepa
07-05 01:37 PM
1) You can VIEW the forums ONLY if you are a REGISTERED member (that part is FREE).
2) You can POST replies to people's questions only if you are a REGISTERED member (again this part is FREE).
3) HOWEVER, you can start a NEW Thread ONLY IF you are a PAID member (the minimum fee should be $10 - $20)
2) You can POST replies to people's questions only if you are a REGISTERED member (again this part is FREE).
3) HOWEVER, you can start a NEW Thread ONLY IF you are a PAID member (the minimum fee should be $10 - $20)
more...
makeup 2010 prom hairstyles updos for

we_can
12-27 12:43 PM
Posted classified on portland.ekNazar.com
http://portland.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=127180
http://portland.eknazar.com/ekClassifieds/product_desc.php?id=127180
girlfriend 80s prom hairstyles. simple
greencard_fever
09-05 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=imv116]
Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.
chandu,its not same all the time as i believe in the candidate potential then the experience..i have seen so many case in my past 5 yrs of experience that a Guy who has 8yrs of experience failed to impress the hiring manager and technical lead in an personal interview where as a fresh graduate from well know university cracked the same interview a got the project� IT is the place where we all have to learn new thing every day...experience only matters how the a person approaching to get the things done...it all depends on how each individual is capable of job get done..this is what i belive in...no offence to any one.
Nothing wrong, but just the fact that hiring becomes difficult and and people with genuine experience will also have to go through stringent hiring procedures. Say someone really has 8 years experience and someone is faking 8 years experience, both are competing for the same job and as a hiring manager, if the job is filled with someone with fake exp and this person does not perform, it will have a rippling effect. I have seen this happen.
chandu,its not same all the time as i believe in the candidate potential then the experience..i have seen so many case in my past 5 yrs of experience that a Guy who has 8yrs of experience failed to impress the hiring manager and technical lead in an personal interview where as a fresh graduate from well know university cracked the same interview a got the project� IT is the place where we all have to learn new thing every day...experience only matters how the a person approaching to get the things done...it all depends on how each individual is capable of job get done..this is what i belive in...no offence to any one.
hairstyles Prom Hairstyle Ideas

Madhuri
10-12 02:41 PM
PD Mar 2006
485 pending
Recd EAD
485 pending
Recd EAD
jsb
08-15 04:21 PM
What do these dates mean? If they are dates for who can apply in Sept, then all (those who could) have filed their AOS in July/August. Do they mean that in Sept 07 USCIS will be approving GC for those within these dates?
onemorecame
10-18 12:15 PM
any one else.. who got any update after filling RFE?
I got soft LUD on Oct 12.... nothing after that :confused:
I got soft LUD on Oct 12.... nothing after that :confused: