Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

wedding dress

images wedding gown dress wedding dress. best wedding dresses
  • best wedding dresses



  • pappu
    05-27 02:04 PM
    Some memories of 2007 DC rally
    Immigration Voice rally in DC - Live updates (http://dcrally.blogspot.com/)





    wallpaper best wedding dresses wedding dress. tia mowry wedding dress the
  • tia mowry wedding dress the



  • chanduv23
    10-03 04:41 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    wedding dress. black accented wedding dress
  • black accented wedding dress



  • Lasantha
    07-24 11:19 AM
    ujjvalkoul

    Try this forum. It's a better source of information on Canadian immigartion.

    http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

    Good Luck!





    2011 tia mowry wedding dress the wedding dress. ivory wedding dresses
  • ivory wedding dresses



  • arunmohan
    05-24 11:37 PM
    Hello,
    I would like to request core members to please prepare one web fax for H4 people who are stuck in green card logjam.this issue should also be put in limelight now.I request all other members to help draft a letter for the same.



    more...


    wedding dress. unusual wedding gowns.
  • unusual wedding gowns.



  • InTheMoment
    08-15 04:23 PM
    If you do not get an Infopass appt. walk in ...as it is an emergency (you amy loose your job) ! Take all docs that provide proof of that.

    I had seen walkins accepted at my USCIS local office...

    I'm went to the infopass website to make an appointment for interim EAD; I chose the "Washington Field Office" since I live in the DC Metro area. There are no appointments available in Aug and Sep!

    This is unbelievable! What other options do I have?

    Please advise. Thanks!





    wedding dress. casual wedding dresses
  • casual wedding dresses



  • aadimanav
    07-17 07:17 PM
    Emailed and Faxed the letter to Saxby Chambliss, US senator of Georgia

    That's great.



    more...


    wedding dress. designer wedding dresses
  • designer wedding dresses



  • Aah_GC
    07-09 01:08 PM
    Why don't you do this? Try to search just for your employer - and once you have a bunch of cases filed by your employer, go ahead and narrow yours down based on Priority Date.

    I do have the Employer and Attorney details. I searched based on that. Reg, case number, which case number we have to use, the backlog center number or any other number? I do have a copy of the approval letter received from backlog center.

    Let me know what else I can do?





    2010 black accented wedding dress wedding dress. wedding gown dress
  • wedding gown dress



  • minimalist
    04-05 09:38 AM
    That is not an issue You can freely go. Almost no questions about job when using AP. I used it 3 times so far. f some one randomly asks, may be you can mention that you used AC21.

    I had a question on the experience at POE if one has used AC-21 and working for an employer who is doing the W-2 but the person actually works at the client site.

    All the posts I see here have been that people were randomly questioned on POE about whether they are still working for their sponsoring employer or not?

    What about my case? I had filed I-485 during July fiasco, had an approved I-140 then. Changed jobs on EAD using AC-21 in Oct 2008, and again changing now second time.
    The first change I did was when I was working with the same employer who had given me
    the EVL.
    I never travelled out of US during this time.

    Now I will be working at a client site, which is different from the employer's address. Just want to know if there could be any issues?
    Or is it advisable to not go to India until GC comes... which could be infinite number of years...



    more...


    wedding dress. Cute Beach Wedding Dress with short mode
  • Cute Beach Wedding Dress with short mode



  • aristotle
    02-07 12:20 PM
    It all depends on the job requirements. MS+0 or BS+5 is considered as EB2. May be you can get a written statement from another well known attorney to help convince yours. Or you can try to use a different attorney if your employer permits.

    Thank you all for the responses.

    I am EB-ROW and EB2 is current for me.

    GoneSouth,
    you said "you must get a job zone 5 classification to file EB-2. Note that "information technology manager" is job zone 5". I am not in a manager position. I am software engineer/developer.

    Is there any way EB2 can be filed. What should I tell my compary lawyer? I told him my friends in other companies are able to file EB2. they are also software developers. He says "The other companies should not be able to file EB2 for software engineers but I can't say what another company's hiring history would allow and what they are willing to risk in filing a case which surpasses the minimum requirements allowed by DOL."

    How do I convince him. Is there any documentation or link which I can show him which states that software developers can file EB2?

    Thanks again all..





    hair ivory wedding dresses wedding dress. new wedding dresses
  • new wedding dresses



  • ragz4u
    05-11 11:47 AM
    I'll believe it when i see it.

    I have heard and seen far too many such "stunts" and public displays to be excited just yet.

    But it would be disastrous in terms of PR if even this fails. But like you, I would not hold my breath for this but am cautiously optimistic at the same time.

    Also, please realize that any changes to the bill will meet absolute resistance from both sides. We will have to wait and see how many amendments are they planning on allowing.....



    more...


    wedding dress. wedding dresses plus
  • wedding dresses plus



  • map_boiler
    07-06 12:54 PM
    CAdude, possibly you're the person in DENIAL mode. You are free to take the chill pill or any other pill you want (I am not seeking your advice for that purpose anyways). If you have a direct response to the point I made, feel free to respond, otherwise, please don't bother...

    All you guys in DENIAL mode. Like Home seller in todays market. take chill pill and enjoy the life (what ever left after fisaco). :)





    hot unusual wedding gowns. wedding dress. black wedding dresses
  • black wedding dresses



  • mhathi
    05-13 04:16 PM
    After you wait for 7-8 years in your category for your visa your thougths will change. I have MS from an american university + work experience. Our lawyer decided to file EB3 in 2001, they convinced the company that EB3 is easier to get approved. i am still waiting for my GC, in the mean time i have gained a lot of experience, i am still an EB3 for USCIS. There are many in a similar position.

    People talk about unethical practices etc. i feel that they ones who jumped the queue and used agressive lawyer already have their green cards. Most of my friends are already thinking about citizenship (and ROI after USC..that is a different forum :)).

    Its people working in multinational companies who follow the law by the book are the ones who get screwed, its just my observation and opinion ..good or bad, i dont know...

    Agree with you! If you are looking for corroboration of the blue highlighted statement, I am in the same boat... Seriously thinking of interfiling in EB2 if I get a good opportunity with AC21.



    more...


    house casual wedding dresses wedding dress. wedding dress designs
  • wedding dress designs



  • GIDOC
    07-14 06:12 PM
    We should this opportunity to get the USINPAC to join our fight for timely immigration benefits. Now that IV is an established voice for the immigrant community, hopefull USINPAC will be ready accept IV and join the us.





    tattoo casual wedding dresses wedding dress. Sexy Beach Wedding Dress with unique design
  • Sexy Beach Wedding Dress with unique design



  • Indiang2005
    01-22 12:35 PM
    Hi guys, I just contributed $50. Will be contributing more in the next few weeks. I also want to volunteer in other group efforts. Let me know how I can help. I live in IL.



    more...


    pictures designer wedding dresses wedding dress. Elegant Beach Wedding Dress looks glamor
  • Elegant Beach Wedding Dress looks glamor



  • Madhuri
    05-29 02:29 PM
    This is exactly what I thought when one of my son's friend was working very hard on spelling bee and needless to say he reached the topmost level in that event. As a parent I fail to understand why championing the spelling bee is of such a great importance for a child's all-round growth.

    This whole spelling bee thing is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. By any standards, it is pure and simple torture to subject the kids to memorizing thousands of words and their stupid spellings. And what use is that? Have they never heard of something called SPELL-CHECK in Microsoft Word and other email services ?

    Or are they afraid that their kid will go to a job interview and someone might ask them to spell the word that no one on the planet ever uses and is only present in the Oxford Dictionary.

    Those who subject their kids to such a regimented, rigorous, scripted childhood are preparing a next generation of work-force that would only know how to follow the orders and accept directions.

    85 % of the fortune 500 CEOs are not MBAs. And the other 15% that have an MBA, only 3 of the 15 have done MBA from an IVY LEAGUE school.

    What that tells you is that too much education and scholarly childhood increases your job security, in that sense that you will never be unemployed, but it decreases the chances that you will be on the top or you will be a billionaire.

    The biggest prize goes NOT TO people who can follow directions and know everything, but who can GIVE directions and get things done.





    dresses black wedding dresses wedding dress. Mermaid V-neck Chapel train Satin wedding dress
  • Mermaid V-neck Chapel train Satin wedding dress



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    10-13 10:40 AM
    It's most interesting that Mexico EB3 moved past the 2001 Apr30/May01 barrier. So the theory that fired Java/HTML H1's from the dotcom era bring up the 245(i) does seem to hold water.

    I dont know what to say about EB2 India.



    more...


    makeup Cute Beach Wedding Dress with short mode wedding dress. casual wedding dresses
  • casual wedding dresses



  • syzygy
    07-10 09:13 AM
    Lets not hope for results just act. If Gandhi could drive Britishers out of India using this approach, USCIS is also made of human people and sure they will do something to lessen our pains.

    I seriously hope that the Director of the USCIS understands our "Gandhigiiri".

    We dont want the Americans thinking, "hey lets keep screwing these immigrants and getting stuff like free flowers and free blood from them"





    girlfriend Sexy Beach Wedding Dress with unique design wedding dress. Wholesale Satin 2011 Cheap Designer Bridal Wedding Dress Empire Halter Top
  • Wholesale Satin 2011 Cheap Designer Bridal Wedding Dress Empire Halter Top



  • pappu
    04-10 11:54 PM
    Folks, IV is a platform to come and work on the common goal. Come join us and help out. Be an active volunteer and work on daily basis with us to solve the problem and make IV better. We need more real workers on the ground than strategy advisers, critics and Management consultants.

    Enough said. Actions will speak louder than words and you need to get involved to tell us your ideas. If you are interested to actively participate send us an email (info at immigrationvoice.org) with your valid email address with your name, phone number and what you would like to do to help IV. We will welcome your active participation and assign you leadership roles if you want.

    The thread is closed.





    hairstyles wedding dresses plus wedding dress. Pretty Beach Wedding Dress with sexy slim design
  • Pretty Beach Wedding Dress with sexy slim design



  • floridasun
    12-31 11:17 AM
    I would sympathize with you if you can do the following:
    1) Show me that no more than 90% of the population experience depression tendencies at some point in their life.
    among EB applicants I believe it would be 99%. So are you alone? I guess not:D:D

    Things you could do: Try watching talks with the Dalai Lama (available on youtube). Read books on Gandhi. Increase frequency of quiteness / meditation. Watch atleast one comedy show per day. Visit/remember the sick/disabled/poor or other less fortunate people than you.
    Things you could avoid: Heavy drinking. Watching news, movies/shows which are high tension. Most important is not to fight the emotions/thoughts that you consider are destructive. Allow them to come and go. Just watch them come and go........

    What you consider as "Good luck" can happen to you in the fraction of a seccond, however, it will never happen if you keep on defining yourself as unlucky. So focus on the good things you have now and refrain from comparing to "what you should be having or are worthy of having". :D:D:D:D

    thomachan72.... good advice - your point taken. I follow similar techniques to stay optimistic for most part of time. but every once in a while, there comes a time when I think why do some ppl get so lucky in everything they do.... they succeed in everything they do. while there are unlucky ppl like the poor/disabled etc who are destined to live unfortunate life deprived of so many things that other ppl enjoy regularly. is this what they call 'Law of Karma' ? did I do anything bad/evil in my past births - did I destroy anyone's career or life ? I am positive I did not do anything bad/evil in this life .... atleast as of now :D





    bestofall
    04-11 08:47 AM
    Why you are posting the 2002 article to add confusion





    gsc999
    11-08 11:14 AM
    Now that Democrats have taken the house and will soon bid adieu to rabidly anti-immigration Republicans in key posts like Sesenbrenner and Hastert, it does bring in a new ray of hope for us.

    What this means for us in two houses:

    Senate:

    - To get anything done in the Senate, a bill needs support of more than 60 votes.

    - Even if Democrats control Senate, which we will find out after a Virginia recount, they will really have to work in a bi-partisan manner. If we look at past trend the Senate was open to immigration reform.

    Lower House:

    - Due to "majority of the majority" rule by soon to be former house speaker Hastert, NO non-conservative agenda saw the light of the day in last congress.

    -This effectively turned into a do-nothing congress.

    - New Democrat speaker Nancy Pelosi brings hope for millions.

    - This is a good chance for Bush to show what he can rally around all Americans not just the conservatives.

    This election has shown that the American democratic system does work and that there is still hope for immigration reforms.


    Maybe, this is too early to celebrate but I will go out and have an ice-cream :o some good news after a long draught