missourian
07-09 10:35 AM
This website is for immigration issues only. Please don't hate me now.
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
In our society we always waive the rules for emergency, so I see nothing wrong in posting this, If at least one or two people come forward to help after seeing this,that itself a victory for this post.
I am not being rude here, consider this post in a humane nature
wallpaper Drake and Nicki Minaj married1
harikapraveen
10-29 04:40 PM
Wherever you go for stamping, there will be someone on the counter before interview is conducted by visa officer who reviews the documents.
In Chennai, there will be a counter after appointment letter is shown. This is where the documents will be verified. When you reach this point, inform about the discrepancies and they will take care.
My parents went to Chennai with wrong DOB. This was rectified by someone on the counter themselfs and no problems in the interview as well.:)
In Chennai, there will be a counter after appointment letter is shown. This is where the documents will be verified. When you reach this point, inform about the discrepancies and they will take care.
My parents went to Chennai with wrong DOB. This was rectified by someone on the counter themselfs and no problems in the interview as well.:)
kumar1305
02-10 01:07 PM
5 Years should be fine.
The best would be something like " As soon as some one paid a net $50000 as federal taxes over the years" can get the GC.
Or
As soon some one pays the federal tax for half a million dollars will be eligible for GC.
With a minimum of 5 years of stay in the US and on any employment visa.
All this employer sponsorship, labor, 140, 485 are BS.
This is how it is all over Europe.
The best would be something like " As soon as some one paid a net $50000 as federal taxes over the years" can get the GC.
Or
As soon some one pays the federal tax for half a million dollars will be eligible for GC.
With a minimum of 5 years of stay in the US and on any employment visa.
All this employer sponsorship, labor, 140, 485 are BS.
This is how it is all over Europe.
2011 Nicki Minaj And Drake
sandiboy
08-28 06:10 PM
FP Completed today for self/spouse. LUD on 485 applications.
more...
harish
08-20 07:53 PM
Application was mailed on 06/25/07 to NSC, but my case got transfered to TSC. My receipt number begins with SRC....
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
485 RD: 06/26/2007
485 ND: 08/06/2007
FP ND: Waiting..........
FP Date: Waiting.........
FP ND: Aug 14th 2007
FP Notice Received Date: Aug 20th 2007
FP Date: Sep 4th 2007
kams
06-18 01:21 PM
My colleague was in similar situation. He went to Canada for H1 Visa stamping and while returning, the oficer at the border said I94 on the 797 is sufficient. Our lawer (Fragomen) adviced him to enter border crossing as last port of entry.
more...

willy007
10-19 09:22 AM
Is there a way to change from the previous employer's attorney to NO attorney at all and request all future correspondence sent directly to the applicant?
thanks.
thanks.
2010 hair Drake and Nicki Minaj
calaway42
10-04 01:06 AM
but the thing is.. i dont have another strip of rentangle on either side... according to the tutes.. im suppose to have one
more...

pappu
05-19 01:56 PM
Congressional Reply says that the applicant is pending completion of background check. Previous congressional reply was that the name check is completed.
AILA is not getting any response from USCIS as per the lawyer.
How to check on the status of background check.
It is really surprising
- 2 Congressional checks revealed 2 different answers
- Lawyer organization AILA not getting response from USCIS.
I am sure you would have called customer service and after not getting satisfactory response, pursued other options
AILA is not getting any response from USCIS as per the lawyer.
How to check on the status of background check.
It is really surprising
- 2 Congressional checks revealed 2 different answers
- Lawyer organization AILA not getting response from USCIS.
I am sure you would have called customer service and after not getting satisfactory response, pursued other options
hair Nicki Minaj amp; Drake Got
krupa
05-10 09:53 PM
It was happenned to me also when I use my laptop which has Vista O/S. But when I tried in another system with windows XP , I did not find any problem.
I tried that too.I provided the petition details and clicked submit button. Then it takes me to save and exit buttons there is no continue button.
Let me try once again. Any more inputs.....
Thank you
Amul
I tried that too.I provided the petition details and clicked submit button. Then it takes me to save and exit buttons there is no continue button.
Let me try once again. Any more inputs.....
Thank you
Amul
more...
champu
03-12 10:07 PM
consider infopass
hot nicki minaj and drake married
Prashanthi
06-23 05:22 PM
you cannot work until the MTR is approved
more...
house Marriage To Nicki Minaj
indyanguy
01-13 10:26 AM
Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.
Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.
tattoo Will Drake and Nicki Minaj
satdal
12-31 02:18 PM
I am a July16th filer (EB3-India,May2002 PD). We just recd the FP notices on 29th Dec. Though EAD,AP were recd pretty fast, it took till Dec21st to get our FP notices generated. Both my wife and I opened SRs. We got totally different explanations on the SR response letters. Mine was a ridiculous explanation.
I also took infopass appts, but didn't see any use from them. So, my opinion is - just hang in there. You will be getting it soon ! Opening a SR or calling USCIS or even taking an infopass appt mayn't help. It's a matter of time before the FP notice comes ....Hope this info helps !
SATISH.
I also took infopass appts, but didn't see any use from them. So, my opinion is - just hang in there. You will be getting it soon ! Opening a SR or calling USCIS or even taking an infopass appt mayn't help. It's a matter of time before the FP notice comes ....Hope this info helps !
SATISH.
more...
pictures Nicki Minaj And Drake Married
raama123
02-24 10:29 AM
we are posting here to know the solution or how we can come out from the problem or possibility.
can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?
Thanks advancely.
Raama
can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?
Thanks advancely.
Raama
dresses WOW Drake is so fit.
thomachan72
04-18 07:17 AM
one of my friends.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
Premium processing, general (non-masters) catagory got email notification for reciept of his application yesterday evening.
more...
makeup After all Drake loves Nicki
casinoroyale
09-04 03:23 PM
Sorry for a kind of lame question. I have H1B visa appt on Sep 22nd in Canada, if I get the visa, I have to pickup the passport nextday 3pm and fly that evening, but If I get 221g I would like to take the passport back in the interview and return back on the same day using AP.
Given this situation, what is the best way to book the flight? I am not going by road.
Given this situation, what is the best way to book the flight? I am not going by road.
girlfriend Are Drake and Nicki Minaj
![[Video] Nicki Minaj Speaks On nicki minaj and drake married video. [Video] Nicki Minaj Speaks On](http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-TJgPIkbuiE/TUO0ftxIYLI/AAAAAAAAAWA/WvzWxaSIDrk/s1600/nicki-minaj-out-in-london12.jpg)
lacchij
08-10 12:36 PM
I got my receipt numbers from the checks... I issued my personal checks where checks address is different that 485 address.... I hope this is clear... Please don't worry too much...everyone will get the receipts soon...
hairstyles tattoo nicki minaj and drake
satishku_2000
08-23 03:23 PM
Received FP Notice in mail today
485 RD: Jul 2 2007
485 ND: Aug 7 2007
FP ND : Aug 14 2007
FP Date: Aug 28 2007
Is it from NSC or TSC
485 RD: Jul 2 2007
485 ND: Aug 7 2007
FP ND : Aug 14 2007
FP Date: Aug 28 2007
Is it from NSC or TSC
amitjoey
11-21 05:23 PM
While going out staple all of them together and give it it Airlines.
Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).
But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.
If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)
Thanks
Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).
But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.
If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)
Thanks
rkat
08-17 07:23 AM
Thanks everybody for ur help...! One last Q that i guess i have is - Now that i have a RECEIPT # for the new H1....does that mean that my case for H1b will surely be approved..? Are there folks out there whose 129 has been rejected or basically who did not get approved for H1 INSPITE of having a RECEIPT #..?
I ask this because in the few weeks what happens if my case is rejected ...that way USCIS will REFUND back all the fees to the petitioner....The contracting company will get back the fees from USCIS....Is there a possibility that USCIS may not approve my case NOW...?? I see the contracting company getting thier money from USCIS and from us...basically prifiting from both side if case is rejected.!!!
Thanks!
I ask this because in the few weeks what happens if my case is rejected ...that way USCIS will REFUND back all the fees to the petitioner....The contracting company will get back the fees from USCIS....Is there a possibility that USCIS may not approve my case NOW...?? I see the contracting company getting thier money from USCIS and from us...basically prifiting from both side if case is rejected.!!!
Thanks!