pointlesswait
03-18 01:32 PM
i dont think there is a hard and fast rule as who gets what of the spill overs..
USCIS makes it as.depending on the backlog..
so anyone planning to sue is wasting his time!
USCIS makes it as.depending on the backlog..
so anyone planning to sue is wasting his time!
wallpaper golden eagle tattoo designs
thomachan72
07-13 09:20 AM
Do any of you think that the dates will move forward next month? Looking at the backlog numbers published by USCIS, I think they moved as far as they could to make use of all the available visas. I am thinking that the move next month might be only a few days or a month at the max. USCIS mentioned last month that we could expect the dates to be March/April 06 at the end of this fiscal year. Will this mean that EB2I will hold out at March / April 06 for the next fiscal year?
Interesting question. You are probably quite accurate but there still remains some hope of a few months movement:D:D
Interesting question. You are probably quite accurate but there still remains some hope of a few months movement:D:D
pappu
04-24 12:03 PM
Congrats and best wishes.
2011 And Amazing Tattoo Designs
ca_immigrant
01-16 06:07 PM
I am ok so far (as far as I know), but keep worrying about what could happen...I wish I had better control over my mind and did not worry about all the things that could go wrong....I have a 3 year old and at times when I am chatting to her my mind is running all over the world thinking of all the possible things that could go wrong...
I remember one of my friends once telling me when I told him about being worried about lay offs...he said...come on, that is like worrying about a earth quake....
Let us hope that things improve soon !!
I remember one of my friends once telling me when I told him about being worried about lay offs...he said...come on, that is like worrying about a earth quake....
Let us hope that things improve soon !!
more...
485InDreams
09-26 09:47 AM
Guys,
Choke the CNN editorial site with the mail stating tht its for Green card...Green card.
Also, send the link to other editorial site like NYTimes, Washingtonpost, Businessweek to them...so that they will learn wht to right correctly....
For the people who Attended /(didn't attend) the rally...Please do this...
Choke the CNN editorial site with the mail stating tht its for Green card...Green card.
Also, send the link to other editorial site like NYTimes, Washingtonpost, Businessweek to them...so that they will learn wht to right correctly....
For the people who Attended /(didn't attend) the rally...Please do this...
senthil1
12-20 04:28 PM
You may be considered as out of status but your situation is much better than Visa overstay. If they send RFE then you may have to give proper reason. There are many people who are not getting paid in Bench but rarely green card was denied. Atleast I did not hear anyone green card was denied because of not receiving any pay.
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
Folks, I didn't worked for an year(2001) due to, you know what I am saying....
Now I am afraid that I would get an RFE because of that. Do you think that I need to worry about it? :(
more...

fcres
07-23 03:52 PM
This is the press release in April that became effective Jun 18th http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFactSheet041207.pdf
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
And this is the inter office memo
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf
It does say CIS MAY deny a case if the initial evidences are missing , though adjudicators are urged to use this option judiciously.
Mine was filed without EVL and it has been receipted (in June). My lawyer asked me not to worry about it.
2010 Sleeve Red Amazing Tattoo
srinithati
03-17 11:11 AM
PD April 2004
filed 485,EAD & AP on August 15th 2007.
filed 485,EAD & AP on August 15th 2007.
more...
himu73
07-28 12:48 PM
Be constructive and support the education of the masses in your country. Dont worry about things which you cannot correct.
One such initiative
http://ekalindia.org
Jai Ganesh.
One such initiative
http://ekalindia.org
Jai Ganesh.
hair Amazing Angel Tattoos Art
retrohatao
01-26 03:04 PM
I find FBI security clearnce has been one of the hot issues which is causing many lime me to wait even though our cases are curent. I lost the opportunity some time back, got hit by the retrogression, still waiting for the FBI clearnace. Appreciate if it can be added as one of the hot issues.
more...

chanduv23
09-27 07:56 AM
While we are trying our best to fix a broken system and brace ourselves, lets take a look at what is happening in other parts of the world.
European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries
Euro value is rising against dollar
Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.
Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU
European Union is introducing a Blue Card that will allow you to work in any of the EU coountries
Euro value is rising against dollar
Opportunities will be on the rise with strengthening the currency.
Lets run this thread for sharing views, opinions, experiences and anything related to the EU
hot Best of Tribal Tattoo Designs

amitps
09-26 01:48 PM
People - Damage control has been done....
This is another win for IV ......
This is another win for IV ......
more...
house Here are some of est tattoo
rkay
05-23 02:08 PM
MBA is not for everyone and in addition, an Online MBA doesn't have any value. MBA is not the same thing as learning cntrl C and cntrl V and then working for a shady desi consultant.
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
All these years in US, getgreensoon1's expertise in IT ?
cntrl C and cntrl V !
tattoo Amazing Tattoo Designs
pv2715
07-12 06:41 PM
That may not be true. I had read somewhere (in this forum) that DOS sets up cut-off dates as 01, 08, 14, and 22, and 01 includes from 1st to 7th, 08 includes 8th to 13th, and so on and so forth.
Come August 1st, who knows, (strange are the ways USCIS works) his file may be the first one to be picked up and approved before those of March 05 guys, some of whom are still waiting, like Pitha etal.
Hi,
Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!
Thanks,
Come August 1st, who knows, (strange are the ways USCIS works) his file may be the first one to be picked up and approved before those of March 05 guys, some of whom are still waiting, like Pitha etal.
Hi,
Can you point me to the source of the above? The reason why I ask this is because my priority date falls between March 01 and 07....So near, yet so far!
Thanks,
more...
pictures Full Body Tattoo Design

ghost
08-11 11:46 AM
You put it out well from your side.
BTW, are you really 2007 EB3 I? Do you have a guesstimate on when you would get GC?:rolleyes:
Folks,
In our legal immigrant community, we have the following Groups (G) of people:
G1) Handful of leaders - folks who clearly understand that only legislative fixes and administrative fixes can provide realistic help
G2) Dozens of volunteers - who are willing to take that extra step and contribute time and effort for the sake of others
G3) Hundreds of donors, both regular or one-time - who trust IV leadership and commit to the cause without any qualms whatsoever
G4) Thousands of members - who try to understand the issues we are facing but do not have a realistic assessment of how bad things are
G5) Many more - who either are not bothered by this wait or who simply gave up on this process and became dormant of some sorts of their career
While the predictions thread provided some clarity and entertainment for EB2 folks, this September 2010 bulletin is a blessing in disguise for all of us.
Current state of our Members (M):
M1) We have recently greened EB2 folks (2005-2006 EB2 folks), who have a fresh memory of the painful wait
M2) We have folks who relied on predictions (May 2006 - Jul 2007 EB2 folks), who must be frustrated and disappointed with today's bulletin
M3) We have folks who were looking forward to Jul-Sep 2011 (Aug 2007 - Dec 2008 EB2 folks), who now realize that their wait is even longer than assumed
M4) We have EB-3 folks waiting forever and feeling that they are being neglected in IV advocacy efforts
Folks who are in M2/M3/M4 state above should take some time and contemplate the options they have between now and Sep 2011.
I can see three Options (O):
O1) "Wait and Watch" option:
This applies to folks who are either close to the PD being current or folks who are on EADs or folks who are happy with their current career state
O2) "You are on your own" option:
EB-3 folks - can try find a job where the employer is ready to start their EB-2 GC process within the next 6 months (make sure your current GC application has an approved 140)
EB-2 folks - can try find a job where the employer is ready to start their EB-1 GC process
O3) "We are in this together" option
All EB-2 and EB-3 folks sign up for a concerted effort where IV leadership is in the driver's seat.
Each one of us should be able to relate to one combination of Group/Member/Option (GMOs) from the above list. Personally I'm G3M3O3, what are you?
BTW, are you really 2007 EB3 I? Do you have a guesstimate on when you would get GC?:rolleyes:
Folks,
In our legal immigrant community, we have the following Groups (G) of people:
G1) Handful of leaders - folks who clearly understand that only legislative fixes and administrative fixes can provide realistic help
G2) Dozens of volunteers - who are willing to take that extra step and contribute time and effort for the sake of others
G3) Hundreds of donors, both regular or one-time - who trust IV leadership and commit to the cause without any qualms whatsoever
G4) Thousands of members - who try to understand the issues we are facing but do not have a realistic assessment of how bad things are
G5) Many more - who either are not bothered by this wait or who simply gave up on this process and became dormant of some sorts of their career
While the predictions thread provided some clarity and entertainment for EB2 folks, this September 2010 bulletin is a blessing in disguise for all of us.
Current state of our Members (M):
M1) We have recently greened EB2 folks (2005-2006 EB2 folks), who have a fresh memory of the painful wait
M2) We have folks who relied on predictions (May 2006 - Jul 2007 EB2 folks), who must be frustrated and disappointed with today's bulletin
M3) We have folks who were looking forward to Jul-Sep 2011 (Aug 2007 - Dec 2008 EB2 folks), who now realize that their wait is even longer than assumed
M4) We have EB-3 folks waiting forever and feeling that they are being neglected in IV advocacy efforts
Folks who are in M2/M3/M4 state above should take some time and contemplate the options they have between now and Sep 2011.
I can see three Options (O):
O1) "Wait and Watch" option:
This applies to folks who are either close to the PD being current or folks who are on EADs or folks who are happy with their current career state
O2) "You are on your own" option:
EB-3 folks - can try find a job where the employer is ready to start their EB-2 GC process within the next 6 months (make sure your current GC application has an approved 140)
EB-2 folks - can try find a job where the employer is ready to start their EB-1 GC process
O3) "We are in this together" option
All EB-2 and EB-3 folks sign up for a concerted effort where IV leadership is in the driver's seat.
Each one of us should be able to relate to one combination of Group/Member/Option (GMOs) from the above list. Personally I'm G3M3O3, what are you?
dresses Amazing Japanese Tattoos With
bskrishna
07-02 01:30 AM
i support
more...
makeup amazing tattoo designs
HereIComeGC
04-24 08:52 AM
Congratulations Googler! Keep in touch with your words of wisdom!
girlfriend Amazing Fish Tattoo on Side

sweet_jungle
02-20 12:59 AM
How come these people do not get caught during H-1 approval process or during visa stamping at consulate or maybe later during GC process?
[QUOTE=chanduv23]Thats a new trend. They go to colleges and meet a group of Indian students who are about to graduate and take them out of drinks and dinner and give a presentation about their company. Then when these students come into OPT status, they are all given food + guest house accomodation. Then they are put under intense training for 2 to 3 months and made to do some mockup projects. Then their resumes are massaged with 4 to 5 years of experience ie experience from date they graduated in the under graduation and their MS education is stripped off on their resumes.
[QUOTE=chanduv23]Thats a new trend. They go to colleges and meet a group of Indian students who are about to graduate and take them out of drinks and dinner and give a presentation about their company. Then when these students come into OPT status, they are all given food + guest house accomodation. Then they are put under intense training for 2 to 3 months and made to do some mockup projects. Then their resumes are massaged with 4 to 5 years of experience ie experience from date they graduated in the under graduation and their MS education is stripped off on their resumes.
hairstyles amazing art new tattoo
kumarc123
10-18 05:34 PM
Well,
I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?
Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.
Look at this,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration
Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.
I posted a suggestin on here, and some genius gave me a red. Well I quiet don't understand the purpose of red or green? Does green mean we will get more money or faster GC?
Well to all my iv friends, we all have the right to give suggestions, so lets not critique each other when we disagree, we really need to be joint and motivated to work for our rights.
Look at this,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081018/wl_afp/euimmigration
Immigrants in Eu are fighting for their rights, what are we doing?
Some smart guy gave me red for the suggestion I made earlier, my friend if it makes you happy to critique me, then critique me more. I can understand your frustration and pain. Instead of challenging that towards each other, lets all use it in a focused manner for something more constructive.
ivgclive
03-11 11:54 PM
Great, wonderful, unbelievable.
I was assured that EB3-I would not move beyond one month until my son turns 18, which is another 17 years.
They moved it 3 months ahead so soon.
Woowwww.. There is a valid reason for them to be "Pleased to announce the cut-off dates..."
I was assured that EB3-I would not move beyond one month until my son turns 18, which is another 17 years.
They moved it 3 months ahead so soon.
Woowwww.. There is a valid reason for them to be "Pleased to announce the cut-off dates..."
user1205
08-17 05:52 PM
I have the same frustration ... rules that are so vague and that USCIS doesn't even follow ... and I got all worked up about it when the predictions for the October bulletin came.
But then I told myself I have no control over this and the only thing it does it's ruining my days which makes it a lose - lose situation for me.
And before someone tells me that I have the power to change things by joining IV efforts, I'll tell you that I already did that.
[QUOTE=cessua;149683]I don't get it.
How can:
VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05
..and then:
VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
But then I told myself I have no control over this and the only thing it does it's ruining my days which makes it a lose - lose situation for me.
And before someone tells me that I have the power to change things by joining IV efforts, I'll tell you that I already did that.
[QUOTE=cessua;149683]I don't get it.
How can:
VB-April07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02
VB-MAy07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-03
VB-June07 EB3-ROW PD be June-05
..and then:
VB-Sept-07 EB3-ROW PD be Aug-02