burnt
06-21 10:34 PM
Instead of entering (c)(09) on the EAD renewal form, I entered (c)(0)(9). Friends please let me know if this is going to cause any issue for my EAD application?
wallpaper Cameron Diaz Long Straight
Dhundhun
10-15 01:49 PM
Is the U.S. Losing Its Edge in Tech?
In one word answer seems to be "yes". Few indicators are:
- With CERN Large Hadron Collider, Europe took a quantum leap into physics
- With Airbus A380, Europe taking lead in passenger aircraft. It is technically superior as only two flying crew member perform role of flight engineer and navigator. We can not forget supersonic Concorde.
- In cloning several other countries are ahead
- US does not have technology/infrastructure to make chepeast car in the world.
- Due to business model, usually cellular devices/services are better in Europe and Asia
- US is not economically better for putting Satelle in space, the economy is also one of the indicator of technology.
- In car, Europeans are better
However US $ muscle and can do things such as:
- To keep superiority in air over SU MKI-30 (around $45 million), F-22 (around $200 million) can be mass manufactured
- Deep space exploration, sending probes
- Space shuttles for space research
- NTSC was inferior to PAL and SECAM, can take a leap into HDTV
In one word answer seems to be "yes". Few indicators are:
- With CERN Large Hadron Collider, Europe took a quantum leap into physics
- With Airbus A380, Europe taking lead in passenger aircraft. It is technically superior as only two flying crew member perform role of flight engineer and navigator. We can not forget supersonic Concorde.
- In cloning several other countries are ahead
- US does not have technology/infrastructure to make chepeast car in the world.
- Due to business model, usually cellular devices/services are better in Europe and Asia
- US is not economically better for putting Satelle in space, the economy is also one of the indicator of technology.
- In car, Europeans are better
However US $ muscle and can do things such as:
- To keep superiority in air over SU MKI-30 (around $45 million), F-22 (around $200 million) can be mass manufactured
- Deep space exploration, sending probes
- Space shuttles for space research
- NTSC was inferior to PAL and SECAM, can take a leap into HDTV
Hey Ram GC
04-08 10:07 AM
PD before 31st 01 that too EB3
2011 Trendy Prom Hairstyles 2011
glus
09-11 09:13 AM
Just ordered a t-shirt from NY.
more...
andy garcia
02-23 11:05 AM
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
Sage_of_Fire
01-02 09:56 PM
Sure, feel free to. As long as it is something that you did (no 3rd party code, etc.), then it is all good.
:)
Okay, there's my answer. Nice two-birds-one-stone answer, Kirupa!
:)
Okay, there's my answer. Nice two-birds-one-stone answer, Kirupa!
more...
hdblue
04-18 03:10 AM
diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
Hi,
Thank very much for posting. I have got some my experience lettter. I want share to this thread. I'll share soon again.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Experience letter (http://experienceletter.info)
Take care.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
Hi,
Thank very much for posting. I have got some my experience lettter. I want share to this thread. I'll share soon again.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Experience letter (http://experienceletter.info)
Take care.
2010 Gorgeous Cameron Diaz Funky
ImmiLosers
09-25 05:22 PM
Dear Guru's
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.
BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.
I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".
However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.
It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.
based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.
Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.
I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.
I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.
Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.
Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.
I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.
BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.
more...
sankap
07-06 06:31 PM
I'm not sure that the comment "once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B" is correct. True, once you use EAD, you don't have an H1 status, but I understood you could always go back to the H1 status (with a new filing/transfer). Any one has more info/reference?
hair cameron diaz hairstyles,

chanduv23
09-05 11:54 AM
ALL IV MEMBERS AND ENTIRE IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY MUST MUST MUST FOCUS ON STRIVE ACT.
This is our top most priority.
The rally has been perfectly timed. We must make this a big success.
So please participate in the rally.
This is our top most priority.
The rally has been perfectly timed. We must make this a big success.
So please participate in the rally.
more...
vandanaverdia
09-11 12:11 PM
Ordered ours & to be delivered in DC to another IV members address, as there was not enough time for it to be delivered to Seattle.
I guess others facing the same problem can do so... There are local IV members... Pls pm or email them if you need help....
I guess others facing the same problem can do so... There are local IV members... Pls pm or email them if you need help....
hot Cameron Diaz – Blonde
go_guy123
04-18 07:38 AM
This is a cherry picked writeup to some extent. But ofcourse there is competetion from other parts of the world.
"The EIU's analysis also weighed the quality of a nation's technology infrastructure, measuring the number of PCs per 100 people, market spending on IT hardware per 100 people, the availability of secure Internet servers per 100,000 people, and the percentage of the population with high-speed Internet access. Switzerland, ranked 11th overall, outscored the U.S. on IT infrastructure, which accounted for 20% of a country's score. The study also assessed the openness of a country's economy and the quality of government leadership on technology issues.
"
Countries in Europe are small countrries with far less population so these statistics are not exactly comparable.
"The U.S. also lags countries including Canada, Singapore, Britain, and Norway in support for IT development, which accounted for 15% of the overall score. This category covers such things as e-government initiatives, government spending on IT hardware, and access to financing.
"
US lags Canada....this statement is a joke. Canada is a vey low tech country. Close to 50% of the economy is due to mining etc Canada is a classic banana republic.
"The EIU's analysis also weighed the quality of a nation's technology infrastructure, measuring the number of PCs per 100 people, market spending on IT hardware per 100 people, the availability of secure Internet servers per 100,000 people, and the percentage of the population with high-speed Internet access. Switzerland, ranked 11th overall, outscored the U.S. on IT infrastructure, which accounted for 20% of a country's score. The study also assessed the openness of a country's economy and the quality of government leadership on technology issues.
"
Countries in Europe are small countrries with far less population so these statistics are not exactly comparable.
"The U.S. also lags countries including Canada, Singapore, Britain, and Norway in support for IT development, which accounted for 15% of the overall score. This category covers such things as e-government initiatives, government spending on IT hardware, and access to financing.
"
US lags Canada....this statement is a joke. Canada is a vey low tech country. Close to 50% of the economy is due to mining etc Canada is a classic banana republic.
more...
house Cameron Diaz opted to leave

chanduv23
12-31 02:08 PM
sept 11 notice date, EAD approved for spouse and me. case transferred to TSC, no FP yet
Same here, september 11 notice date case transferred to TSC, EAD and AP recieved for self and spouse but no FP yet.
Some say it is not an issue, some say it can be an issue
Same here, september 11 notice date case transferred to TSC, EAD and AP recieved for self and spouse but no FP yet.
Some say it is not an issue, some say it can be an issue
tattoo 2011 short bob hairstyles for
Tshelar
06-15 06:05 PM
There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.
Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.
more...
pictures hairstyles: Cameron Diaz

sac-r-ten
01-30 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your cases. I can understand how the feeling would be right now. I had applied for my 1st H1B renewal and was just crossing my fingers and praying since i have a denied I-140 (Education issue, MTR opened for last 3 months).
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
dresses hairstyles Cameron Diaz
ronhira
04-26 07:44 PM
this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)
bet $100?
more...
makeup A simple hairstyle with bangs
rsb
06-29 02:11 PM
Thanks logiclife for you detailed answer.
girlfriend hairstyels trends for 2011
lazycis
10-29 03:02 PM
I found out (via attorney) that the right way to do it is to send a new G-28 form to USCIS. Put your name as a petitioner and as a representative, check box 4 (other) and write "I would like to represent myself in all matters related to my I-485 filing".
hairstyles Cameron Diaz#39;s long, blonde
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
jliechty
January 7th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Sigma makes a good macro, as does Tamron and of course Nikon. I would buy the Nikon if I had the largest budget, but the others are not far off, if any different at all, in the quality of images that they can produce. One of the members here speaks highly of his equivalent Sigma macro (except in Canon mount).
With that said, it's a very bad idea to order anything from the site you mentioned. Check ResellerRatings (http://www.resellerratings.com/) to see some feedback before ordering anything from an online dealer. I highly recommend B&H (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/) for new gear and accessories, and KEH for used items. I have ordered from both numerous times, and have always been satisfied.
Edit: as an afterthought, I must add that anyone who tells you that your underexposure is caused by using a 35mm lens on a reduced-frame DSLR is full of "it." The only "disadvantage" of using a 35mm-based lens on most DSLRs is that the image is cropped, so the angle of view is equivalent to a lens on a 35mm camera that is 1.5X longer. There are "digital" lenses (Nikon DX or Canon EF-S) which can not cover a full 35mm frame, and are typically extremely wide (to compensate for the "crop factor" mentioned previously), but any "digitally integrated" or similar lens from Sigma or Tamron is nothing but marketing hype, IMHO.
With that said, it's a very bad idea to order anything from the site you mentioned. Check ResellerRatings (http://www.resellerratings.com/) to see some feedback before ordering anything from an online dealer. I highly recommend B&H (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/) for new gear and accessories, and KEH for used items. I have ordered from both numerous times, and have always been satisfied.
Edit: as an afterthought, I must add that anyone who tells you that your underexposure is caused by using a 35mm lens on a reduced-frame DSLR is full of "it." The only "disadvantage" of using a 35mm-based lens on most DSLRs is that the image is cropped, so the angle of view is equivalent to a lens on a 35mm camera that is 1.5X longer. There are "digital" lenses (Nikon DX or Canon EF-S) which can not cover a full 35mm frame, and are typically extremely wide (to compensate for the "crop factor" mentioned previously), but any "digitally integrated" or similar lens from Sigma or Tamron is nothing but marketing hype, IMHO.
ngopalak
05-15 07:12 PM
The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
====
I disagree...
In the United States, anything is possible...even if we don't have votes, this is a society that is run on money. If we are able to raise enough funds, we can cause many things to happen (like support candidate's for elections that are pro-immigration).
Again this is the "Land of the brave"....