Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

jersey shore ronnie hairstyle

images jersey shore ronnie and jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles jersey shore
  • hairstyles jersey shore



  • hiralal
    05-10 09:29 PM
    since I have lot of reds ..I will post less frequently ...but my view is that we need several campaigns and mass participation !!
    so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
    I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
    who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
    (remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)





    wallpaper hairstyles jersey shore jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles quot;Jersey
  • hairstyles quot;Jersey



  • camilopino
    01-08 04:33 PM
    Yep, it is current.

    Would it be reasonable to expect te green card to be approved about three months after biometrics, or is there no relationship at all?





    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. images #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Ronnie jersey shore ronnie and mike fight.
  • images #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Ronnie jersey shore ronnie and mike fight.



  • a1b2c3
    09-23 06:07 PM
    same issue nsc rejected one time second time accepted





    2011 hairstyles quot;Jersey jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. jersey shore ronnie hairstyle.
  • jersey shore ronnie hairstyle.



  • kirupa
    01-02 06:38 PM
    glos - that is fine :) Feel free to submit it then!



    more...


    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey
  • hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey



  • mrsr
    07-07 10:20 PM
    How one can help him, what should we do?





    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. Jersey Shore Guys Get Haircuts
  • Jersey Shore Guys Get Haircuts



  • ca_gc
    05-14 05:23 PM
    Didn't the last recapture of visas (AC21) happen in 2000, an election year ? Also H1B law was modified to include 20000 visas for US Masters students during 2004. Actually, history is in our favor.



    more...


    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. Jersey Shore#39;s
  • Jersey Shore#39;s



  • nit_sea
    01-04 09:50 AM
    I am under same situation . My wife got COS from H4 to F1 approved in US. But F1 Stamping in india got denied .

    Can she apply again for COS to F1 after coming back in US on H4 ?





    2010 images #39;Jersey Shore#39; star Ronnie jersey shore ronnie and mike fight. jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. jersey shore ronnie and
  • jersey shore ronnie and



  • beemboy
    11-16 06:12 PM
    That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.



    Nice one riva2005. :D :D



    more...


    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey
  • hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey



  • gc_kaavaali
    10-28 12:36 PM
    I wish you and your family a happy deewaali....





    hair jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. of quot;Jersey Shore,quot; Ronnie
  • of quot;Jersey Shore,quot; Ronnie



  • lazycis
    02-08 09:23 PM
    Thanks all of you for your responses.

    But I'm still not clear about one thing... which center I should file EAD application with?

    I'm in California, My I-140 was approved by Texas service center.
    I-485 was filed with Nebraska but transfered to texas service center.
    Now my I-485 is pending with Texas service center.

    Thanks again...

    USCIS
    Nebraska Service Center
    P.O. Box 87765
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7765

    mail it by priority mail with delivery confirmation



    more...


    jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. #39;Jersey Shore#39;s#39; Ronnie
  • #39;Jersey Shore#39;s#39; Ronnie



  • chanduv23
    05-11 10:17 AM
    I sincerely think that the reason why various immigration agencies are getting away with 'doing nothing' for Legal immigrants is because media does not discuss the backlogs in the immigration system. If we can focus on some really shocking statistics....data...and request some reasonable media personnel to discuss and take up as a story...it would be more helpful than all flower campaigns...and other forms of protests. I wrote to Fareed Zakaria today and you can do so as well. We can try other famous personalities on CNN such as Soledad O�Brien. If you know anybody on the Fox News side who might sympathize and investigate the issue, try them as well. Every media and politicians bracket us in the same group as illegals or fraud H1Bs...that image needs to change before something can happen...its absolutely bizarre and immoral in my opinion when the head of DHS cannot go to congress and say that there is an unfair situation for Legal Immigrants from India/China in the immigration system and she needs temporary assistance in fixing the system. Sec of State and Head of DHS surely have the authority to refer an unfair situation in the congress for a temporary legislative solution until the CIR is addressed.

    You are missing the actual thing here. Backlogs are there in family based too - so this backlog is not "THEIR" problem - backlog is there because supply is more than demand. The Visa cap was congressionally mandated and when politcians question DHS - they only say - we will improve our efficiency and process applications efficiently - now without a visa number DHS really cannot issue you a green card. All they can do is process your application and keep. Visa number is the last thing in the process and they have to obtain visa numbers from DOS.

    Now - the issue for EB applicants being tied up to employer throughout the process is what is creating a difficult situation for us. Over the past 3 years IV has done a lot of lobbying to the effect of doing rallies, admin fixes, grass root lobbying, media drives and helping people in all sorts of issues.

    Look - it is not easy to convince people to change laws - because people on the other side do not see things the way we see it. It is all politics and one has to understand how get things done effectively. When you raise voice - the other side comes back with their POV talking about jjob losses, wage depression, fraud etc..

    I see people crying and cribbing and blaming everything and everyone for their situation.

    What I intend to say is "No one will help you" - YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF





    hot hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. Ronnie jersey shore ronnie
  • Ronnie jersey shore ronnie



  • GCNirvana007
    09-08 10:09 PM
    Got CPO on Sept 1st and nothing after that.

    Is this freaking normal :p



    more...


    house hairstyles Jersey Shore#39;s jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. Ronnie Ortiz-Magro gets his
  • Ronnie Ortiz-Magro gets his



  • english_august
    06-08 07:58 AM
    For Postmortem, I think we should focus on one thing, how did that number 90,000 for reducing backlong of EB visas got into the bill in the first place? For illegal workers they did it by percentage to eliminate the backlog in 5 years. Why wasn't something similar done for EB visas?

    I am going to devote a considerable amount of effort in trying to figure that out so that when a similar bill comes around the next time, we know what's going on.

    On another note, I was surprised that how little support we got from the Indian-American community (if I am wrong in assuming this, then correct me)! Bill Gates supported our cause, Intel supported our cause, Google supported our cause; but the huge number of Indian-American tech entrepreanuers in the US? Organizations like TIE? I am not sure if the IV core team tried to solicit any help from them or not but I thought their support was deafening.





    tattoo Jersey Shore Guys Get Haircuts jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. ronnie of jersey shore tattoo.
  • ronnie of jersey shore tattoo.



  • EBGreenCard
    07-30 12:40 PM
    True for most of us on this forum.



    more...


    pictures Jersey Shore#39;s jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. pictures jersey shore ronnie
  • pictures jersey shore ronnie



  • mnq1979
    10-23 05:07 PM
    I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.

    hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?





    dresses Ronnie jersey shore ronnie jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles the “Jersey Shore”
  • hairstyles the “Jersey Shore”



  • anemmani
    01-04 01:46 PM
    Probably I did not make myself clear .
    I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .

    My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .

    Here is the timeline

    Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
    Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
    Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .

    Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?

    nit_sea,

    I do not know about the chances of COS to F1 after a previous denial. You will need someone who had a similar experience or an attorney.

    Good luck,

    Nag



    more...


    makeup hairstyles Ronnie from Jersey jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles Jersey Shore#39;s
  • hairstyles Jersey Shore#39;s



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:05 AM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    what would happen if the approved labor is NOT signed and attached to the I 140. Any experiences like this?





    girlfriend ronnie of jersey shore tattoo. jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. The guys of Jersey Shore!
  • The guys of Jersey Shore!



  • Alabaman
    09-18 11:23 AM
    ...People who go to IV will be redirected to LIV...

    I think it would do us more good than bad if we change the name to reflect legal immigration. You'd be surprised that politicians and journalists might even use us to argue their postion of NOT being against legal immigration which would be cheap publicity for us.

    I would prefer we qualify it further though... to reflect HIGH SKILLED LEGAL immigrants. HSLIV?





    hairstyles #39;Jersey Shore#39;s#39; Ronnie jersey shore ronnie hairstyle. hairstyles Jersey Shore Season
  • hairstyles Jersey Shore Season



  • trueguy
    08-08 06:08 PM
    I tried that info from but that info is not complete. I know there are more people on IV site than any where else so thought of doing this poll.

    Thanks





    prioritydate
    09-21 11:45 PM
    I was in a consulting field with employer taking 30% and me getting 70%.

    He supposed to deduct $400 for medical insurance from my paycheck -biweekly, instead deduction was only $200. I never knew that.

    My question is why not he acted immediately after knowing the error?
    Why should I pay for somebody's mistake?
    Am I going to get any tax benefit now?
    Why not he deducted single penny in last 2 months before I left?
    I didn't sign any paper to pay him back over a period neither did he come up with any plan.

    All this proves that he agreed to waive off while I was working for him.


    In my view, it is his mistake. I am seriously think that he is lieing to you. First of all, deduction 400$ biweekly is too much. You didn't specified if you have any dependents. If you are single, then he is really lieing to you. I say just file a complaint with DOL in your home state.





    whiteStallion
    10-17 03:46 PM
    Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.

    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...