shx
03-17 07:34 PM
Why the bloody hell are you guys judging him for what he has done? He only asked for some advise regarding immigration implications of his situation.
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
I do not think any of you who is beating him down like this has any right in doing so. I bet that each and every one of you have done more mistakes than Mr.Sahaayam did. You just were never caught. You must have done more filthy things than 'shop lifting'. I'm sure you have all lusted after women, watched porn, frequented strip clubs and drank a lot of filth. Some of you might have slept with more than one woman.
Don't you think these are more filthy than shoplifting? Guys come on! I would not have any problem if one of you who has never committed any mistakes in life would point out other people's mistakes. But none of you are good enough.
If anyone wants to reply to my post, I would like the first person to do so to be the one who has never committed any mistakes in life so far! Others please get lost.
wallpaper Selena Gomez Photograph
GreenSeaTurtle
09-22 04:07 PM
If there was more press coverage on the DC Rally i mean on TV it would bring the matter to the attention of more people. Someone suggested sending pizzas or roses to the media which I second.
If we can bring about a change so that current and future GC seekers don't suffer what scores have suffered till now we are bringing a positive change.
If we can bring about a change so that current and future GC seekers don't suffer what scores have suffered till now we are bringing a positive change.
cpolisetti
04-26 04:40 PM
Can we do something in Indian regional news papers? I know http://www.eenadu.net or http://www.vaarttha.com/ two most popular online Telugu newspaper for skilled immigrants in US. Also www.idlebrain.com has popular enough which might help different group of people to know about what IV is doing.
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
It would be so great if our Chinese members told us more about this portal, and any others where we could get the word out.
Thanks!
Berkeleybee
2011 selena gomez jeans. selena
rajmirk
04-26 07:28 PM
http://www.steinreport.com/archives/009150.html
more...
gc_nebraska
01-13 05:04 PM
Guys ! I know couple months ago a lot of us got RFE's and the status says " response received and cased resumed" but nothing after that , do you'll think that they might look into our files even with different PD dates.
gc101
07-18 02:36 PM
What is your PD and EB category. This discussion won't go anywhere without that information.
PD is Mar 2005
EB is EB3.
I-140 applied in Mar 13, 2007 (not approved yet).
Appreciate your help
gc101.
PD is Mar 2005
EB is EB3.
I-140 applied in Mar 13, 2007 (not approved yet).
Appreciate your help
gc101.
more...
kdprasad
07-09 02:35 PM
I just sent the flowers to reach on 10th. BG it will make a difference.!!
2010 Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Pagal
01-15 04:22 PM
Very interesting arguments!
My PD is Feb 2005 and RD is Oct 2007 (post Jul 07 fiasco). But my application still moved and I had to appear for an interview with IO at local office in Dec 08 (of course, now again it is in pending status).
So, IMHO USCIS may be using a combo of PD/RD to process the cases...
My PD is Feb 2005 and RD is Oct 2007 (post Jul 07 fiasco). But my application still moved and I had to appear for an interview with IO at local office in Dec 08 (of course, now again it is in pending status).
So, IMHO USCIS may be using a combo of PD/RD to process the cases...
more...
h1bmajdoor
04-28 11:19 PM
Then there will always be people like Lou Dobbs who will say that "potential immigrants will get points only if they make 240K a year and are 25 years of age". The UK is also restricting people by increasing the point based system. Now people who make 35,000 GBP a year do not get any points in the HSMP.
the problem currently is that the system is full of lies. when you came here did you know that only 10,000 indians, by LAW, are allowed to get employment GCs per year? No. They gave you all that green grass story about how your math skills are needed here. how they don't like to study math here (and why not? all the books I studied math from were by American profs. ).
They don't want to study math because it doesn't pay. Lawyers, doctors and MBAs (bullshitters) make money here. someone has to do the work. that's where the illegal mexican and WE come in.
Let them make whatever rules they want. If the rules are bad people will stop coming here. But BEFORE a company makes an offer for an H1 employee, it should provide all the fineprint. How long the queues are, how many people get added per year, the expected time for GC processing, the fact that changing employers is almost impossible.
You know what they used to tell the africans on the ships when they were brought as slaves? "american dream, liberty and all that BS".
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1i3001.html
"If I'm an African brought to Virginia, brutally mistreated, there's no way that that negative feedback can return home to alert my relatives of the problem. And that lack of communication means that the exploitation can continue."
the problem currently is that the system is full of lies. when you came here did you know that only 10,000 indians, by LAW, are allowed to get employment GCs per year? No. They gave you all that green grass story about how your math skills are needed here. how they don't like to study math here (and why not? all the books I studied math from were by American profs. ).
They don't want to study math because it doesn't pay. Lawyers, doctors and MBAs (bullshitters) make money here. someone has to do the work. that's where the illegal mexican and WE come in.
Let them make whatever rules they want. If the rules are bad people will stop coming here. But BEFORE a company makes an offer for an H1 employee, it should provide all the fineprint. How long the queues are, how many people get added per year, the expected time for GC processing, the fact that changing employers is almost impossible.
You know what they used to tell the africans on the ships when they were brought as slaves? "american dream, liberty and all that BS".
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1i3001.html
"If I'm an African brought to Virginia, brutally mistreated, there's no way that that negative feedback can return home to alert my relatives of the problem. And that lack of communication means that the exploitation can continue."
hair Selena Gomez Photo: Selena
pbojja
05-22 01:24 PM
Are they processing based on received date or notice date???
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
If your lucky no date matters it will be approved any time , Techinically it should be receipt date , but who knows whatz going on ..
Recepit Date and Notice Date are like project requirements which some team members get it right and some dont ..
I think it will take few more years before they finish working on July 2007 cases and stream lining the process , so I guess for next year or so it will all be luck
more...

tooclose
08-11 10:38 AM
I believe they might have assigned a visa number to you. Please raise a SR or take infopass and try to find out more.
Well I jumped a little too early :) and opened a SR in July. The following is the response I received:
================================================== ========
The status of this service request is:
The Service is waiting for VISA availability. Once a VISA becomes available allow additional time for your application to be reviewed by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made
================================================== ========
It is less than 60 days old status now and hence cant open a SR for 1.5 months :)
BTW, it has been over 2.5 months now and my AP hasnt been approved yet :mad:
Well I jumped a little too early :) and opened a SR in July. The following is the response I received:
================================================== ========
The status of this service request is:
The Service is waiting for VISA availability. Once a VISA becomes available allow additional time for your application to be reviewed by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made
================================================== ========
It is less than 60 days old status now and hence cant open a SR for 1.5 months :)
BTW, it has been over 2.5 months now and my AP hasnt been approved yet :mad:
hot Selena wore these jeans with
psn1975
03-10 11:24 AM
Transaction ID: 62627152FB3997459
more...
house Selena Gomez
srkamath
08-18 07:59 PM
Roy Beck, Norman Matloff and Lou Dobbs are jerks, these clearly racist, xenophobic assholes have some appeal to the fringes of the right and a few on the left.
Most of the Democratic lawmakers give a damn to these idiots.
I rarely call anyone a racist - but here it is, the evidence is all there on Youtube, and the internet.
Sorry for the language IV - but these freaks deserve it.
Most of the Democratic lawmakers give a damn to these idiots.
I rarely call anyone a racist - but here it is, the evidence is all there on Youtube, and the internet.
Sorry for the language IV - but these freaks deserve it.
tattoo Selena Gomez, struts the

wellwishergc
04-03 11:39 AM
Admin and bheemi,
I agree with admin. Lets put our energy towards something positive. Personally, I have not done much towards helping IV. I will try my level best to help in whatever way I can.
I responded to bheemi's first posting and read his other postings after that, later on. Apologies bheemi!!!
Sincerely,
Raj
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
I agree with admin. Lets put our energy towards something positive. Personally, I have not done much towards helping IV. I will try my level best to help in whatever way I can.
I responded to bheemi's first posting and read his other postings after that, later on. Apologies bheemi!!!
Sincerely,
Raj
All,
These are highly stressful times and I am sure people did not mean to create trouble when they wrote such message but rather they were merely venting their frustrations.
We just need to make sure that we're able to convert this energy into some that is positive and useful. Again no offense meant to anyone and no offense taken.
more...
pictures selena gomez day better 10

webm
05-13 03:46 PM
One interesting point that came out of that recent hearing.
PD movement results in both 485 approvals + new 485 filings. CIS blames backlogs partly due to the policy that allows 485 filing whenever PDs are current. if PD movement results in 5 approvals, it also results in 10 new 485 filings and thus a backlog is built over which they have no control.
So in their opinion, PD movement should only control approvals & 485 filings should be controlled separately. If this happens, there would no backlogs and no one will ask them any questions or drag them to court for hearings!
I agree with you!!:)..
Question is when this can happen..a big Q to uscis..Obviously we know they dont respond it for such proper processing and fair justice..
PD movement results in both 485 approvals + new 485 filings. CIS blames backlogs partly due to the policy that allows 485 filing whenever PDs are current. if PD movement results in 5 approvals, it also results in 10 new 485 filings and thus a backlog is built over which they have no control.
So in their opinion, PD movement should only control approvals & 485 filings should be controlled separately. If this happens, there would no backlogs and no one will ask them any questions or drag them to court for hearings!
I agree with you!!:)..
Question is when this can happen..a big Q to uscis..Obviously we know they dont respond it for such proper processing and fair justice..
dresses selena gomez jeans. selena gomez jeans. selena; selena gomez jeans. selena
masala dosa
03-27 02:37 PM
Wow PCS, your case is great example!!!
I vote for PCS
I vote for PCS
more...
makeup Selena Gomez in Dream Out Loud
chris
11-08 12:28 PM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
A VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND
A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!:)
Diwali is not only for indians, for everyone.
Victory on evil.
Evils are every where not only in India.
WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
A VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND
A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!:)
Diwali is not only for indians, for everyone.
Victory on evil.
Evils are every where not only in India.
girlfriend Selena Gomez in Sweet Casual
nixstor
08-22 01:26 PM
unless I am egregiously mistaken, I 140 is totally employers and not employee's. How can you invoke FOIA on that? I mean freedom of info doesnt mean a breach of privacy or disclose "compny/personal" documentation.
hairstyles Selena Gomez
glen
04-03 12:09 PM
I would say to core group to not spend any of their valuable time and energy replying to negative posts.
It will be great if IV gets relief this time, if not we are prepared for the long struggle.
It will be great if IV gets relief this time, if not we are prepared for the long struggle.
anilsal
11-08 09:29 AM
My personal opinion is that at the national level, the immigration issue was not key. At certain local levels, maybe it was. I think it is time for us at IV to look to the new ocean with new hope.
But the work remains the same. Awareness, drive and confidence until we succeed.
But the work remains the same. Awareness, drive and confidence until we succeed.
srkamath
09-06 10:44 AM
I have noticed that most "overzealous" CBP officials are found in smaller airports. Large airports like JFK, DC, Miami, SFO etc have efficient and effective CBP officials - they are really busy doing their jobs and don't have time to overdo their job.
A majority of CBP officers in airports are polite and thorough.
A majority of CBP officers in airports are polite and thorough.