
akhilmahajan
05-01 11:56 AM
All the best indian..........
Hopefully it will happen that way for you.............
Hopefully it will happen that way for you.............
wallpaper makeup justin bieber 2011
casinoroyale
01-24 04:38 PM
Yellow Admin Review is usually TAL (Technology Alert List) check. This kind of makes sense with your Chemical background. This is usually faster check compared to other types (like name-check). This used to take 21 days, you are around the same timeframe.
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
Hello experts,
I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?
Thanks!
ampudhukode
06-17 02:08 PM
A friend of mine had used it twice before his approval came last June.
2011 justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
eb3_nepa
12-09 05:08 PM
I agree on this "full disclosure". If I have to leave a comment or a red/green dot, the person writing the comment HAS to be forced to reveal their ID.
more...
milind70
08-28 10:13 AM
is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?
i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
Relax chill, i think you are fine.
i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
Relax chill, i think you are fine.
iwantgc
05-08 10:51 AM
Thanks for your opinion.
I would also appreciate if someone could provide me some notes before I call them at 12 noon.
Thank you in advance.
I would also appreciate if someone could provide me some notes before I call them at 12 noon.
Thank you in advance.
more...
pd_recapturing
09-04 10:41 AM
There is a confusion in following statement:
"Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested"
I read in some other forums that you do not need to wait for your PD to be current to interfile. Is that true ? My attorney is also saying that we can interfile as soon as we receive the RN. My PD is May 2004.
"Secondly, the visa number must be "current" for the new I-140 petition (most likely EB-2) before the I-485 transfer is requested"
I read in some other forums that you do not need to wait for your PD to be current to interfile. Is that true ? My attorney is also saying that we can interfile as soon as we receive the RN. My PD is May 2004.
2010 hot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot wallpaper_13. Hummer wallpaper #13 justin
h1bmajdoor
07-08 10:14 PM
India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.
this is BS.
The interests of indian citizens resident in the USA (all decent taxpayers) are not being taken care of by the US political system. There is a clear pattern of exploitation by employers and neglect by CIS, FBI and others.
In this situation, the interests of Indian citizens should be taken up by the Indian parliament. If they want to shy away from their duty, it should be taken up by the UN.
this is BS.
The interests of indian citizens resident in the USA (all decent taxpayers) are not being taken care of by the US political system. There is a clear pattern of exploitation by employers and neglect by CIS, FBI and others.
In this situation, the interests of Indian citizens should be taken up by the Indian parliament. If they want to shy away from their duty, it should be taken up by the UN.
more...
eastindia
09-14 02:18 PM
There are less than 1000 replies in the I-485 voting thread and no money is required...how do you plan to sell 20K tickets to only a few "active" members?
I agree with you. On that thread people are complaining that they should not have to register to vote. How do you expect them to spend time taking out their credit card, entering the 16 digits using keyboard and hit the submit button really hard.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
I agree with you. On that thread people are complaining that they should not have to register to vote. How do you expect them to spend time taking out their credit card, entering the 16 digits using keyboard and hit the submit button really hard.
You are asking Desis to give $10. Forget it. They would spend $10 on Mango Lassi for themselves.
hair Justin Bieber photo shoot for
mbawa2574
07-12 02:47 PM
It's election time guys- they are working on 2008 run. They will not like to come in lime light helping the immigrants. Clinton is the most crooked candidate in this run when it comes to Indians and India. See her voting record from last year or so.
more...
UKannan
09-19 09:15 PM
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Did u get the visa?
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
Did u get the visa?
hot justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
satishku_2000
08-01 06:02 PM
NSC gets all the USPS mail only once in AM.Other carriers like fedex,UPS etc, I have seen receipt times until 3PM. may be they accept later too, but I have not seen it in these forum or elsewhere.
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
more...
house justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
hpandey
06-09 09:10 AM
Really sorry to hear about your loss . You do not need a visa to go back to India. Only to come in. The I-94 is important if planning to come back since you have to submit it while leaving to show that you left while still within the legal period.
P.S - Can you change your subject line to " Stolen ..... " . There is no word called Thefted .
P.S - Can you change your subject line to " Stolen ..... " . There is no word called Thefted .
tattoo JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
vishalsab2003
06-26 12:19 PM
Thanks for your reply, I also recvd my approval last week. Thanks a lot for reply and wish you all the best.
more...
pictures justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
EternityInLimbo
05-02 09:55 PM
Well, i feel its more of a Policy decision.If they really want to do something fast they will do it anyhow.The best example is how this woman from canada i guess,who got US citizenship in 2 days,yes its right '2 days' so she can represent US in the ongoing Winter Olympics at Turin.
Even CA state used to abjudicate Labor cases in 1 Months Time back until 2000.Later on 0 approval cases from then on.Surprising??
Absolutely it's a policy decision: not only in terms of prioritization of activities but in terms of resource allocation. DOL insists they have enough resources to meet their goals. They have to report how well they're doing on their annual federal scorecard, and if they set their objectives low enough, they get an "A"... that is, if activities serving non-voters were even being tracked as one of their objectives.
One of the clerks at my immigrations law firm said the word was, DOL was prioritizing getting cases into the Permanent Backlog System, as opposed to allocating staff/resources into completing reviews. Don't know if this is old news posted elsewhere or consistent with what others have heard, but if this is the case, it would explain why approvals have been few and far between.
Even CA state used to abjudicate Labor cases in 1 Months Time back until 2000.Later on 0 approval cases from then on.Surprising??
Absolutely it's a policy decision: not only in terms of prioritization of activities but in terms of resource allocation. DOL insists they have enough resources to meet their goals. They have to report how well they're doing on their annual federal scorecard, and if they set their objectives low enough, they get an "A"... that is, if activities serving non-voters were even being tracked as one of their objectives.
One of the clerks at my immigrations law firm said the word was, DOL was prioritizing getting cases into the Permanent Backlog System, as opposed to allocating staff/resources into completing reviews. Don't know if this is old news posted elsewhere or consistent with what others have heard, but if this is the case, it would explain why approvals have been few and far between.
dresses justin bieber 2011 new haircut
Chelo
02-07 10:19 PM
I did it all by myself, following directions found here and there around the forum. I got the working permit in about a month. Hope it Helps
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
Chelo
This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:
To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
Texas Service Center
4141 North St. Augustine Road
Dallas, TX 75227
From: Mr. XXXXXXX
ADRESS st,
City, State, zip code
Tel: (111) 123-4567
Email: whatever@whatever.net
mm/dd/yyyy
RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization
A# ?????????
Dear Sir or Madam:
Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:
Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice
Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
Best regards,
Mr. XXXXXX
more...
makeup justin bieber 2011 photoshoot vanity fair. Justin Bieber Vanity Fair
cleopatra
06-08 01:39 PM
I could not attend this event. I am sending in my contribution:
Transaction ID: 3DD07255HX188021C
Thanks for all the effort.
Transaction ID: 3DD07255HX188021C
Thanks for all the effort.
girlfriend photo shoot featuredjustin
silpa_23
05-19 06:08 PM
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
hairstyles dresses justin bieber new hair
gc_kaavaali
10-28 12:36 PM
I wish you and your family a happy deewaali....
sriramkalyan
03-09 03:52 PM
That when he applies for 485 based on eb2 he has to request for eb3 priority
DyersEve
10-21 01:05 AM
Alright i did a little work on the picture, and im not sure if it is better or worse so tell me what you guys think.
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images2.txt
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images2.txt